PDA

View Full Version : Aura color test

Dariel
26-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Just for fun, I have done this test many times and it is quite accurate I think. However not the whole truth. But actually it changes when on develops, so if you have taken this before, it may now give different new answer.
Just for fun, and it free :D

http://www.auracolors.com/auracolors-test.html

Dariel

Woman Who Loves Nature
26-02-2007, 09:18 PM
Dariel, Just took the aura test and it was fun to read and it seemed accurate. I think this Pamala also published a book on this as well, for I have a book that has this same test in it. Thanks for posting it, very enjoyable! WWLN :)

Michelle
27-02-2007, 06:21 AM
Hi Dariel :smile:

I enjoyed doing the test , it seemed quite accurate too :smile: thank you for posting the link :smile:

Michelle xxx :hug2:

angelicious
27-02-2007, 06:53 AM
That Aura test was a heap of fun!!!

Thanks for the link Darial.

Dariel
27-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Glad you liked. For me it was fun as well and funny part is that it really gives different results now compared to year ago (and I have changed a lot). The problems with kirlian photos and similar things are that those are not necessary quite accurate. It shows onle the present moment, so if one is stressed it does give that. So it does not tell the truth behind the present emotion. And some people tend to get affected easily with other people so it might happen that the auracolor on the photo is not own but colour of the person next to you (happens if you have crystal in aura). Fun.
Dariel

ramana
18-03-2007, 07:25 AM
Right. Aura changes as we evolve. I have my aura photographed thrice in lastthree yearsa nd it changed quite dramatically from first to second to third.

Test is good and is quite accurate. Thanks !

lost boy
18-03-2007, 10:04 PM
hey all, i just did the test, and im a little confused as to what my answers mean but im sure they'l be worked out.lol. this was good thank you.

Amun guides us through the night

FebruaryFlower
19-03-2007, 07:30 PM
lol...wow...didn't even know those colours were in me...refreshing