PDA

View Full Version : Colors of orbs. Are there meanings?

papanichols
06-11-2011, 11:55 PM
So I have a prankster that likes to follow me around. I believe it to be a boy and he does things that sometimes catches me off guard. I was standing outside alone in the middle of the night by my truck when I heard someone walking. I knew I was the only one out there so I snapped a pic in hopes of seeing this spirit. What I seen in my picture surprised me. There is a picture of a blue orb. I was curious to know if colors of orbs had certain meanings. Blue is also one of my favorite colors. I've had other pictures where I have had blue and pink orbs in it. I will upload the latest pic of the blue orb when I have a chance too.

earthprowler
07-11-2011, 12:19 AM
http://www.gettysburgghosts.net/orbcolors.htm

papanichols
07-11-2011, 12:26 AM
shielding, shyness, survivor instinct. I do happen to be in Afghanistan and I am infantry and always getting shot at and what not but I'm curious to know if it's the energy the orb is getting from me or maybe it describes the orbs personality. hmmmmmmmmmm......... any thoughts?

papanichols
07-11-2011, 12:26 AM
thanks for the website btw

Celtic Goddess
07-11-2011, 03:24 AM
Read somewhere once that blue orbs are Archangels...

papanichols
07-11-2011, 07:57 AM
hmmm... well i've had it with me for years. he is always getting me when I'm asleep too, well mostly. I haven't tried communicating with him tho

Indigo.Wolf.Warrior89
09-11-2011, 02:47 AM
has any1 ever seen of a Black Orb?

papanichols
10-11-2011, 12:40 AM
im native american. i think it could do something with that and i havent indigo but that link up above has some colors on it. who knows if it's true or not but it's a start

starfire350
10-11-2011, 10:33 AM
I don't know if it helps or not, but in my experience blue and white orbs tend to be ghosts while other colors. especially several orbs together, are genrally elementals of some form. I used to see many as a child, along with several members of my family. My mom could see them aswell, and referred to them as 'fairies'. I do not know of any specific color meanings, but an orb is genrally the lowest level of manifestation, folowed by shadows and full body.
Hope it helps you in some way ~ Star

papanichols
13-11-2011, 12:27 AM
thank you star. i had the same experience when i was a child. i used to cry when people talked about ghosts because i could see them al lthe time. with age, i have lost some of that but i can still sense them. i do know i have a man that follows me. why? i have no idea. i dont know if it's been since i was little or if it started later in my life. i know i can sense them tho. as i type this im pretty sure he is standing over my left shoulder. it's very interesting lol

iseethings
30-01-2012, 04:14 AM
thanks for sharing
did you find anything else about the blue orbs. I have one that follows my daughter. Its very bright coral blue & almost looks like jello

Chalk1990
16-02-2012, 05:41 PM
has any1 ever seen of a Black Orb?

I tend to see Black spheres within the darkness of my room, but I don't feel anything bad from it, could just be my vision doing something, but I have seen blue, green, and pink orbs wizzing by my peripheral vision at times, and believe it to be my Angels.

PurpleMist
16-02-2012, 07:43 PM
I see orbs all the time. They vary in colour and sometimes when I see 'them' a name 'pops' into my head. I feel so relaxed when I see them. Sometimes if I am thinking of a question, and orb will appear and I feel that I know the answer.

Some of them are 3D moving in the room. When they were/are 2D I thought that maybe my eyes were going wrong! But seeing them in 3D moving through a room is amazing. I can't put it into words how powerful and beautiful it is. I have researched online what the colours mean and found that website but I have decided that I will just appreaciate them when I see them and feel blessed that I can (although it is distracting when I am at work!). :hug3:

amandria
26-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Hello, Im new here, lovely to meet you guys, I see orbs all the time, and Im still questioning what they are ? I see mine in gray. sometimes theres only one and other times there is quiet a lot, I once had an experiance years ago were i was sat in a trance like state, and i was feeling rather fed up this day, and all i saw was loads of orbs flying past me, i told them of and told them to go into the light, and all these orbs just headed out of my living room window in which the sun was shinning strongly through it, each time i repeated my self by telling them to go into the light, they did, until i could see no more orbs.. i had to keep my eyes focused on them though and it was rather stressful getting them to cross, but i really do feel that that day, i rescued a lot of trapped spirits, so next time you see orbs, maybe you dont have to really know what they are or who they are, they are probs spirit energy needing your help to cross over.. also i think colours of energy mean a lot of things, i think pink is bringing you calm, blue for healing, green for wealth and to help with finance probs

Trieah
26-02-2012, 10:37 PM
but an orb is genrally the lowest level of manifestation, folowed by shadows and full body.

I'm not so sure orbs are the "lowest level" of manifestations. But it is one of the easiest forms to manifest, since it takes the least amount of energy. And I've actually seen shadowy clouds that turned out not to be "negative" entities.

As for orb colors, I'm really not sure if it means it's a "good" or "bad" spirit, like I've heard a few people in the past claim it means. I think it's more or less just a way of associating that spirit with what the color is supposed to represent. So it could mean a lot of different things actually. Probably the best thing to do is search your gut feeling, or intuition about the orb on an individual basis and see what kind of vib it gives off to you.