PDA

View Full Version : the enchanted map oracle deck

angelwhispers
06-11-2011, 06:51 PM
i was wondering if anyone else has this deck. i just got them a few days ago.

i would love to discuss this deck with others.

Trieah
06-11-2011, 08:25 PM
I just picked them up a few days ago too. So far, I get a good feeling from them, like I'll be able to resonate with them, unlike some of my other decks. I have a couple of Colette's other decks too.

An idea just came to me, so I'm just gonna throw it out there. Would you like to take turns pulling one card from the deck and we can all come up with our intuited thoughts, ideas and feelings about the card, to help get more familiar with them?

angelwhispers
06-11-2011, 10:16 PM
that sounds good to me. this is the first deck of colette's i've ever owned.

i'm fascinated with the bone collector card today. the book says about being whole from within and my impressions are having all you need, surrounding yourself with what you love

reversed i feel emptiness, loss, something stolen ... past and the book talks about repeating the past

Trieah
07-11-2011, 06:14 AM
With all my decks, I've been trying to go off of more intuited messages for each reading and just let the picture speak to me. I'll still look up some of the book meanings of the cards, to see what they say until I get a better feel for the card.

When I look at the Bone Collector card, I get this sense of the shaman helping to bring all the fragmented pieces of our energy back to us in order to feel more whole again. Kind of like taking back your personal power or being less scattered and more focused on you or the task at hand, instead of being so spread out with a million different things going on.

For the reverse, I get the feeling that its a gentile reminder to become more focused and centered, because you really are spreading yourself too thin, and it's time to get back on track.

angelwhispers
07-11-2011, 11:04 AM
do you want to do them in order or just pull 1? i like your feelings on the bone collector

Trieah
08-11-2011, 03:54 AM
Sorry, I didn't have time to pull a new card last night. I like the idea of just pulling one out at random. And I like what you were feeling from the card as well. It's kind of kuul getting other interpretations, I probably would have missed what you came up with because the other thing spoke out so clearly to me.

I pulled card #3 Wizard of Awareness, which is kind of striking a cord with me since I've been spending the whole day with Archangel Raguel, and he was the first thing that popped up in my mind when I saw the wizard. Heh, he was actually just giving me a more personal message, and right now that's all I can think about when looking at this card.

I've got this bad habit of getting too excited and pulling myself out of the connection I just made with my spirit guides. So he was kind of telling me almost exactly what the book said about this card. To step back and try to view what happens in the connection, as if I were watching someone else and not experiencing it. Kind of hard to do when there's physical body sensations involved though, LOL. He says there is always a way around the obstacles, one just needs to learn how to think differently. Focus and attention are key, but too much of those can also take away from the experience and you'll wind up missing the little things that create the larger details. Guess that last part would be for the reverse.

angelwhispers
08-11-2011, 10:55 AM
for that card he is the wise old man you go to for impartial advice. he sits quietly contemplating what you say remaining neutral. so i see him saying step back and look at this from all sides the circles behind him say its all connected
when i reverse him he looks more stern to me, stubborn, with the circles being at the base it says confusion to me. almost like he's taking his staff mixing the swirls himself forcing them to happen

angelwhispers
08-11-2011, 11:04 AM
yesterday i was looking at the gentle gardner, its such a pretty card. i feel you plant the seed, keep it positive. i also get you're being watched over.
when you reverse it the first thing i see is dark earth, barren while everything pretty is below. so i see negativity and if you just plant some positive seeds what you see as nothing will turn to something.

thanks for suggesting this i'm really enjoying it. i hope others feel they can join in too.

Trieah
10-11-2011, 02:46 AM
I see a gentle reminder, that no matter what stage our growing seeds are in, with love, care and a little more attention, we can always harvest a good crop. Sometimes it may take time, because our seeds of positive thoughts may have been hindered by negative thoughts, but we should never truly give up on that seed because you never know just how it may grow into something unexpected. In reverse, I see the seeds falling out of place as the gardener seems to be sleeping on the job, not realizing that all she has to do, is stretch out her hand to catch the seeds before they are gone.

I really like what you got from the reverse wizard card. I wasn't quite able to put into words what I was getting off of that, but you seemed to sum it up quite nicely.

I hope others do join in if they get this deck. I'm enjoying this too!

Trieah
10-11-2011, 03:06 AM
The next card I pulled was #11 Balancing Act. The overall color of the card seems so washed out and pale to me, making me feel like the matter at hand is quite delicate. The tiny ship seems to pitch a sway atop the bubble as if it is quite the bumpy ride. But regardless of how straight the lady holds the string which the bubble and ship ride upon, the dispersement of the little red confetti is drastically out of balance. The string acts as a line that must be drawn, in order to get rid of too many things up in the air. In reverse, I see that bigger group of red confetti raining down on the already out of balance ship, creating even more problems that need tending to before the ship winds up sinking under all that excessive "stuff".

dreamcatcher
11-11-2011, 09:18 AM
these cards sound lovely, I may have to get myself some and join in. pity you cant post pics of the cards.

angelwhispers
11-11-2011, 10:24 AM
sorry i didn't get to post yesterday time got away from me

balancing act .. its a delicate process. if she wavers the slightest bit its all going to go but yet she's so calm like 'i got this' attitude.
reversed.. things are topsy turvy right now. when i see her reversed she's lost focus and now things are out of balance

angelwhispers
11-11-2011, 10:27 AM
that would be great dreamcatcher. did you look on amazon to see if they had pics of the cards? i know on colette's facebook pg she has some pics of the cards

angelwhispers
11-11-2011, 10:47 AM
one ring circus .. you do it all, you're very self reliant after all how did you get where you are now, you have the wisdom and ability to do it yourself. plus you keep everything at a distance
reversed.. with the rock being on top now, you think you have to do it all, you're trying to hold it all together yourself, this person plays the martyr roll to control the situation. i also get you have the weight of the world on your shoulders

Trieah
12-11-2011, 03:02 AM
I was trying to find some pictures of the cards online, but couldn't find any sites that had them posted. I think I read something about it not being allowed to post card pictures here though, or else I'd try to post some. But it really is quite a beautiful deck. That's one of the things I look for with oracle cards, is how well the pictures speak to me. And this one sure does.

Trieah
12-11-2011, 03:10 AM
For the one-ring circus. I get a sense of rising up out of the crowd (or ocean) to focus more on being your own person. The more you can just be yourself and not worry about what others think, the more free you can be to be happy doing what you really want to do.

In reverse, I sense a bit of a run away ego that thinks they are so much better then everyone else, that they are actually below everyone else. And it may be time to stop thinking only of yourself and consider the possibility that we all are just as important.

Trieah
12-11-2011, 03:24 AM
LOL! I had to pull a card three times because I kept getting cards we already did, and we've only just start doing this.

So on my third pull, I got the # 16 Rescue card. I get a sense of isolation from the tiny person inside the mouth of the cave. Even though they are standing close to the top of a very interesting place, there is always something higher up above them. Something that actually can be relied upon for help out of a dark cave, if only one would take that first step to ask for help.

In reverse, I sense the mass of dark stone looming in the future. This giant rock/landscape in the sky does seem to be getting less gloomy the closer it gets to the tiny person in the cave. But still, the most colorful parts of the picture are now below the person, as if they couldn't possibly help out in the matter of climbing up to the top of the rock to get past all that gloomy darkness of the rock base. So you kind of have to help yourself out of the mess.

angelwhispers
12-11-2011, 11:54 AM
lol 3rd time's the charm
my thoughts on the rescue are pretty much the same as yours. you've made it as far as you can on your own now just ask for help, look up there's someone there already willing to help you

reversed... kind of feel self sabotage if you quit being so stubborn you wouldn't be between a rock and a hard place. look at the rainbow smoke now at the bottom i feel she's lost all hope of being rescued instead of realizing she can help herself

angelwhispers
12-11-2011, 12:10 PM
flying
you are flying high right now, your hopes and dreams are coming to fruition, everything is going your way and from where you are you can see everything

reversed i feel someones hopes/dreams being squashed be patient this wasn't the right time

Trieah
15-11-2011, 04:54 AM
Sorry I wasn't able to get back to this right away. Been a bit busy.

For the Flying card, I get a sense that the circular hedge maze below, has brought everything to the together in order to make flight possible. Everything has fallen into place and it is the right time to take to the sky with all your dreams, aspiration and ambitions. This card feels like a "go for it!" card.

In reverse, I feel like there wasn't enough preparation or planning involved before taking the risk to leap into the air. The now upside down circular hedge maze seems more like unsteady ground, full of pitfalls, where there's less than a 50-50 chance of success in the works.

Trieah
15-11-2011, 05:20 AM
I pulled the Stuck in the Mud card. The first thing I noticed was the spiral shaped mud trench. It reminded me of the last card with the circular hedge maze. But this set of spirals isn't quite as nice to look at as that hedge maze. This spiral is a muddy trench that just ends up taking you into dull circles of "here we go again". The colors on the card are drab, gray, not much to look at, and gosh darn it, seems to remind me a little too much of my own situation right now. I feel like that elephant, just trudging along in endless circles, waiting for what ever is supposed to happen, to finally happen. I know the book says this is the time to slow down and take a look at yourself and the situation. But what happens when you've already done that about a million times during the course of walking around in circles? Then what? There isn't much going on with the solid ground just outside the muddy trench to step out onto a new path, it's all the same. With this card, I get more of a "nose to the grindstone" feel to it. Having to keep going, no matter how tedious the task may be, just keep going (even if it's just in circles for now). There is a holding pattern at play with this card and you just have to tough it out, don't give up, and your turn will come. It has to come! And the determination put into toughing it out, also determines the outcome.

In reverse, I feel like it's a chance to finally get unstuck, like something is finally coming alone to help pull you out of the mud and into the part of the card that has the most color to it. Whether it be an opportunity finally opening up, or your own desire to just try something different, I just have a much better feeling about this card when it's upside down. But maybe that's because I know that I am still in a holding pattern right now.

angelwhispers
15-11-2011, 11:20 AM
stuck in the mud
for me i see it as whoa slow down and take a breath, everything you're trying isn't working, hence the going in circles so just stop. breathe and wait because you really don'thave the answers to move forward yet there's mud all around you.

reversed.. i see it as the elephantcouldn't be anymore stubborn. his head looks more down now focusing on the mud, if he just lifted his head and quit being so obstinate he would see the light

angelwhispers
15-11-2011, 11:29 AM
golden palace
with the palace up on the cliff i feel like your wealth or your happy outcome is right there you just have to climb up and get it. its not just going to be handed to you you have to put effort into it to reach it, afterall look at all the vines at the bottom you've had to go through

reversed .. what have you got yourself tangled up into. now i feel those are wrapped around you and you're throwing it all away with the palace at the base. your actions are going on impulse instead of thought

Trieah
17-11-2011, 06:14 AM
For the Golden Palace, I see those vines as a maze of all the different paths, with twists and turns, some leading directly to the palace, some leading to the lush green "garden" surrounding the palace. There is no one direct path to getting all your ambitious dreams come truth. And some paths just take a little longer then others to get to the desired destination. But with enough patience to keep going, never losing sight of those ambitious dreams, you will arrive their eventually.

For reverse, I do see the struggle and entanglement that you saw. It seems like it's all too easy to get too caught up in "stuff" that can and will keep you from finding the place where your dreams come true. It feels more like focusing too much on all the distracting "stuff" to be able to find what you're truly looking for.

Trieah
17-11-2011, 06:32 AM
I pulled the Magic Stream card. To me, the rock formation where the water is falling from, kind of looks like a baby, or fetus. And all that water falling down over it's body makes me think of the birth of a thousand different ideas, all flowing down stream into a prosperous looking river. Great ideas are abundant right now, and all it'll take is one of two to focus on, to blossom into something prosperous.

In reverse, churning water at the end of the waterfall, now looks like a rain cloud, doing nothing but drowning the baby in the rain water of tired and worn out ideas that won't amount to much. The cloud almost looks like a stopper so the good crystal blue water of amazing ideas can't even get through right now.

angelwhispers
18-11-2011, 05:51 PM
magic stream
for me you have this waterfall pouring into a stream which then will run into another stream and so on. so all your thoughts and actions affect all those around you. everything you put out there affects the universe

reversed .. the universe is giving back to you what you've dished out and its coming at you full force with the rush of the water being pointed at you now. don't try to fight it the current is too strong

angelwhispers
18-11-2011, 05:59 PM
encouragement
go ahead and do it. you are surrounded with the love and support you need to make the next move. even though it has the 2 giraffes on here i think of the mama bird nudging her babies out of the nest. here's the little push you need

reversed to me it looks like the baby giraffe is holding on to its mother for dear life, its ok to make a mistake no need to cling to the fear just try it again

Trieah
19-11-2011, 03:26 AM
For Encouragement, I get it's completely safe for you right now. Don't be afraid to take that first step because you are supported in everything you do right now.

For reverse, I get yes you made a few mistakes, but I'm (momma giraffe) here for you no matter what. Just listen to me and we'll get out of this mess together.

Trieah
19-11-2011, 03:28 AM
I don't have time to pull a new card right now. I'll try to get to it either later tonight, or tomorrow morning.

Trieah
20-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Sorry it took so long to get this out.

The card I pulled was Into the Unknown. I get the feel of being somewhat out or your element, but not to worry, as wonderful and amazing things surround you right now. Though the lady is blindfolded, the curtain above her has been pulled away to reveal all the excitement of new things. Doesn't matter if you can't see every open possibility coming at you, they're there all the same, just waiting for you to take off the blindfold and see them.

In reverse. Again, I get a feel of being somewhat out of your element. But this time it's more like being completely unprepared, or biting off more then you really can chew. Instead of groping around in the dark, I see this as a time to rethink your strategy and realize that you're not fully prepared for the situation. But that doesn't necessarily mean you need to get out of it all together. It just means you need to slow it down and not jump in feet first. Use more wits, and less overconfidence, and things should run more smoothly.

angelwhispers
21-11-2011, 11:14 AM
sorry i'm late posting i was so busy yesterday

into the unknown
even though you can't see what's ahead of you you need to trust and believe. nows the time to follow your intuition to be guided

reversed i feel its the blind leading the blind. she kinda has no clue what she's doing because she's not listening within

angelwhispers
21-11-2011, 11:53 AM
cleaning house
its time to get yourself and your life in order.

reversed your holding on to unnecessary things because the junk hanging out of the drawer now seems to be more of a focus and the person seems to blend in more reversed making me feel they are disappearing amongst the chaos going on in their life

Trieah
24-11-2011, 06:36 AM
Cleaning House. I feel like the little guy with the brooms for legs has kind of a "ho hum" attitude as he casually starts to sort through the unneeded clutter. I get a sense of take your time to figure out what is worth saving and what is not, but don't take so much time that you're only procrastinating what needs to be done.

In reverse. I feel like the way this little guy has his arms wrapped around himself, is more like trying to cling to the only thing he knows, even if it's not good for him. Quite possibly because he's too afraid of the change it would cause once he did get rid of all the extra baggage.

Trieah
24-11-2011, 06:44 AM
Slow and Steady. This is a time to slow down the pace of life for a bit. You can't enjoy all the beauty life has to offer, if all you're ever going to do is rush by it so fast that it's nothing but a blur.

In reverse. You've been moving at such a fast pace that you don't even know which end is up any more.

angelwhispers
26-11-2011, 11:37 AM
slow and steady
with the snail lady here its take your time. this is not the time to rush through it or make any quick decisions
reversed you're rushing through things and missing the important things going on around you

angelwhispers
26-11-2011, 11:47 AM
mountain
there's no need to struggle and climb the mountain, look ahead of you a path has been cleared for you to go right through it. you've found a direct route so take it we've even lit the way for you.

reversed you've got a long way to go to find your way. you'll stuggle if you don't stop and look for the path. you're making it harder than it has to be

Trieah
27-11-2011, 07:32 PM
For the Mountain card, I get a feeling of waking a sleeping giant. It's an obstacle for sure, but just how do you really want to deal with it? Do you want to give into all the difficulties of that obstacle, by tackling it head on? Or do you want to find a better way around it, with less adversity to achieving your goal?

In reverse, I feel like you've let yourself get so caught up in the adversity of obstacles, that you've lost your path to your goal. Time to come down off that mountain of troubles and get back on track to where you really want to go.

Trieah
27-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Protecting Treasure. I get a sense that everything all around you is protected, even when sometimes you don't feel like there is anything there, the protection is still in place. So rest assured that you are indeed being looked after and take care of, even if it takes a while for the current situation to turn to a more favourable outcome.

In reverse, it feels like the rain coming down, is now filling up the umbrella, making it too heavy to hold onto anymore. Pretty soon, that umbrella is going to fail and fall away. And soon after, so to will the young lady curled on top of her treasure chest. Time to reassess the things you've put your trust in and realize that they may not be as good for you as you once thought.

angelwhispers
30-11-2011, 09:39 PM
protecting treasure
everything you have is safe and protected. there is no need to worry or to hold on so tightly

reversed to me it looks like she is going to fall off that chest any second so i see it as losing what is close to you, like its slipping through your fingers even though your trying to hold on so tightly maybe its time to let it go

angelwhispers
30-11-2011, 09:47 PM
making a choice
you are at a fork in the road which path will you choose? whichever know the choice is all yours

reversed you can't blame others for you're choices. no sense in stalling you need to make a choice

CoffeeGem
04-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Hi There,

I don't mean to butt in but I am so happy you created this thread. I had purchased and used these cards and find them to be very accurate.

Thanks Again,
CoffeeGem

angelwhispers
04-12-2011, 10:00 PM
hey coffee you're not butting in please feel free to jump in and give your insights too. i love this deck

Trieah
10-12-2011, 07:19 AM
Oh yes! By all means CoffeeGem, do join in :smile: And that goes for anyone else out there who has this deck.

Trieah
10-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to this.

Making a Choice: To me, it seems that either door "choice" can be just as good as the other, if one is truly willing to work at making their choice work. But what I find interesting about this card, is the rocky path that lead up to the fork in the road in the first place. Life is't alway paved with a smooth road, but when it starts getting too bumpy, that's when the real decision making time comes about. How long do you stay on the rocky path before finally making a choice to change things? It's also interesting that both the paths that lead away from the fork have no obstacles on them, as the original path did. Perhaps this is an indication that things have gotten so far out of hand, that any change in direction is better then where you're at. Also, I find it interesting that it looks like the birds are flying back and forth between the two doors. To me, this indicates that even if you find that you did make the wrong choice by choosing one path over the other, it's never too late to "fly" over to that other choice.

In reverse: I get a sense of almost being forced into leaving something behind to strike out on your own, whether willingly or unwillingly doesn't matter, the situation warrants action to be taken. It's interesting that all the paths are now upside down, and the two smooth paths that lead to the doors in the right side up position, now have all kinds of obstacles and hurdles all over them. But, once you can make it past all that, it does lead to that single wider path which leads to a better place, notice how now all those rocks on that path are upside down and the path is now clear. So to me, it says, yeah you're gonna have a rough start, but it won't last forever. Just don't get too hung up on all those obstacles.

Trieah
10-12-2011, 07:50 AM
I don't really have time to pull another card right now. Hey CoffeeGem, would you like to pull one and give us your thoughts on it?

angelwhispers
10-12-2011, 03:29 PM
I don't really have time to pull another card right now. Hey CoffeeGem, would you like to pull one and give us your thoughts on it?

yes i would appreciate if someone else jumped in too. please if you have this deck join in the convo.

CoffeeGem
18-12-2011, 01:50 AM
Hi There,

I am getting my deck out this evening. I was on vacation and I felt I needed a break from them as well. I will do a read and post something of the cards I pull. :)

angelwhispers
19-12-2011, 11:02 AM
great coffeegem. look forward to it.

angelwhispers
19-12-2011, 11:12 AM
i pulled a card this morning
heal the ouch.. its time to heal, let go of the anger, hurt, negative emotions and heal. you don't have to do it alone either there are those there to help you. with the racoon touching the fox's throat i feel it can reflect like a verbal abuse
reversed .. its time you say your sorry to those you've hurt. the fox in this position looks so stubborn to me. swallow your pride and admit your wrong and apologize so everyone can heal