PDA

View Full Version : Who is God? Understaning Spiritual development.

Moraden
06-11-2011, 04:21 PM
God is the collective consciousness of all mankind, the carbon copy of the all, while we are the all experiencing itself separately. This was given by the great clairvoyant Edgar Casey. And it matches with a concept of quantum science, in the since that if you change an electron in an atom every other electron in that mass will have the same change, meaning everything in solid matter is energetically connected. Now the computer modles suggest we were all one particle the size of a green pea expanding, from a "big bang" this means that every thing in this universe was once one thing, and in that since we are all energetically linked to nature, one another, and the cosmos. God is the all, the path of spiritual development leads to enlightenment. Enlightenment is understanding we are all one, and understanding that the all exists still. This collective consciousness of all universal energy, that my friends is God.

Now the best known path to enlightenment is through meditation once one can open all chakras you will experience the all, an overwhelming vibration takes over this is commonly referred to by many cultures as Om or Aum. It is in this state you lose all since of self, you have no name, ego disappears, you are connected with everything, and all. When you leave this state, you will hear the conversations of nature sharply or construction that my be miles away, your sinses are hightened. And if you are worthy and have the intention to seek the will of God, it is in this state one may speak with him. To my understanding this achievement is a mark on spiritual enlightenment. But this is a whole new journey to embark on, and far from the end, the path of spiritual development is an ever going tide.

Xan
07-11-2011, 02:16 AM
Saying God is the collective consciousness of mankind makes humans their own source. It doesn't make sense.

For me there is no "who" that is God... but What.

In my own experience there is a universal presence, everywhere and in everything, that we may become aware of.

It feels whole and pure and unboundaried and conscious, and is pure love for no reason.

This is what I've come to know as our source and our essence of being.

Xan

TzuJanLi
07-11-2011, 02:40 AM
Greetings..

God is the collective consciousness of all mankind, the carbon copy of the all, while we are the all experiencing itself separately. This was given by the great clairvoyant Edgar Casey. And it matches with a concept of quantum science, in the since that if you change an electron in an atom every other electron in that mass will have the same change, meaning everything in solid matter is energetically connected. Now the computer modles suggest we were all one particle the size of a green pea expanding, from a "big bang" this means that every thing in this universe was once one thing, and in that since we are all energetically linked to nature, one another, and the cosmos. God is the all, the path of spiritual development leads to enlightenment. Enlightenment is understanding we are all one, and understanding that the all exists still. This collective consciousness of all universal energy, that my friends is God.

Hi Moraden: I very much agree with the process you have described in the quote above, and have posted nearly the same verbiage previously.. well, except for the bolded part, as i can find no need to refer to a word that carries so much religious and emotional baggage.. collective consciousness describes my understanding very clearly, and adding the word 'God' only distorts that clarity..

Be well..

ROM
07-11-2011, 02:50 AM
Creation, or all that is, as you speak of is just an offset of God's Radiation; it's not Him per-se. It's impossible to define God, for he lies outside of Creation of which we are all a part.

nightowl
07-11-2011, 02:58 AM
I don't know if this is off topic but I sometimes wonder why some seem to make it so difficult to connect with God/Source. Simply asking and seeking opens up the connection, why must we have to clear or do anything other then sincerely seek God out???

Xan
07-11-2011, 05:39 AM
nightowl... We do need to begin to loosen the hold in our minds on the mental habits and preconceptions, the emotional patterns and fears that we are generally preoccupied with... in order to allow enough space to become aware in what is beyond the mind entirely.

Xan

rsingh
07-11-2011, 05:41 AM
Now the best known path to enlightenment is through meditation once one can open all chakras you will experience the all, an overwhelming vibration takes over this is commonly referred to by many cultures as Om or Aum. It is in this state you lose all since of self, you have no name, ego disappears, you are connected with everything, and all. When you leave this state, you will hear the conversations of nature sharply or construction that my be miles away, your sinses are hightened. And if you are worthy and have the intention to seek the will of God, it is in this state one may speak with him. To my understanding this achievement is a mark on spiritual enlightenment. But this is a whole new journey to embark on, and far from the end, the path of spiritual development is an ever going tide.

Is meditation the best method to enlightenment? It depends on your definition of meditation. My understanding of meditation is to focus on our consciousness. For many, it is focussing of mind on certain object, on thoughts or on feelings etc.. Focussing mind can sharpen the mind in a direction of its focus but that does not lead to spiritual development. You seem to be focussing on Chakras which is also an object. How can this lead to spiritual development? Spiritual development means developing your spirit which is formless presence.

Moraden
07-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Saying God is the collective consciousness of mankind makes humans their own source.xan

This does not mean humans are their own source, this means humans are a fraction of god, we have a fraction of his goodness, a fraction of his mercy, becausethe universe is the forethought of gods image aka in the apocryphal book of john Barbelo. This universal presence you feel is the energetic link between all things because we are god in a since but a small fraction of god. The forethought is the source not humanity, humanity is the outcome.

Moraden
07-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Is meditation the best method to enlightenment? It depends on your definition of meditation. My understanding of meditation is to focus on our consciousness. For many, it is focussing of mind on certain object, on thoughts or on feelings etc.. Focussing mind can sharpen the mind in a direction of its focus but that does not lead to spiritual development. You seem to be focussing on Chakras which is also an object. How can this lead to spiritual development? Spiritual development means developing your spirit which is formless presence.
It is true meditation depends on the person, I had never truly meditated but had thought it was a simple means of relaxation. Until my chakras opened and I lost all since of self I didn't understand meditation fully. I know now if I focused on thought and consciousness while meditating I'd never reach that point. One needs only clear ones mind, open those channels, and focussouly on breathing. When all thought is gone and the chakra open, subsequential enlightenment is on way.

mattie
07-11-2011, 02:34 PM
It might be useful to ask what is God (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=220510&posted=1#post220510)instead of who! Who implies an individual presence. Using a gender pronoun is problematic as gender ceases to exist many dimensions before getting to the level of the energies we call God. It’s OK to call this energy it. God being the collective consciousness is only problematic when one requires a separate creator/source. Not all do. Some prefer the separate creator while other favor the integrated unified Universe w/o a separate managing parental deity.

The chakras are already open. If the chakras were closed we would be dead as the chakras are to the nonphysical spirit, our life force (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=273387#post273387), like the blood circulation is to our physical body. Absolutely necessary. What is called opening the chakras (very imprecise term) often corresponds w/ reaching various levels of awareness.

Meditation is very useful for some, but not others. Meditation helps us connect w/ our core energies, but is only part of the process. The objective is making the focused connection, rather than the meditation. There’s allot more to achieving enlightenment that just meditating. Mastering our thoughts & emotions, developing distanced observer (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=176685#post176685), & moving past our self-imposed limitations are other elements.

Our spiritual progress isn’t about ego/self/individuality disappearing or being discarded (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=219829#post219829), but fully embracing our individuality w/ the utmost respect, realizing that we have chosen to be here & the energies that are the life force of our self are just as honored as any other portion of our spirit.

We can connect w/ the energies we call God at any time, not just when we do abc-xyz. Via our HS we can connect w/ the Universal energies. Being worthy is a very subjective judgment & not really relevant in making this connection.

Moraden
07-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Well said god should not be referred to as who, because god cannot be put on a personal level. I prefer the what is god question. Now you are correct about chakra always being open, the better word is cleansed. Meditation is the first step to understanding. Once you understand true enlightenment comes from using this understanding daily, balancing mind body and spirit. Once again well said. God cannot be referred to as who, for there was no one prior to define or name it.

Humm
07-11-2011, 02:42 PM
It might be useful to ask what is God (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=220510&posted=1#post220510)instead of who! Who implies an individual presence. Using a gender pronoun is problematic as gender ceases to exist many dimensions before getting to the level of the energies we call God. It’s OK to call this energy it. God being the collective consciousness is only problematic when one requires a separate creator/source. Not all do. Some prefer the separate creator while other favor the integrated unified Universe w/o a separate managing parental deity.

The chakras are already open. If the chakras were closed we would be dead as the chakras are to the nonphysical spirit, our life force (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=273387#post273387), like the blood circulation is to our physical body. Absolutely necessary. What is called opening the chakras (very imprecise term) often corresponds w/ reaching various levels of awareness.

Meditation is very useful for some, but not others. Meditation helps us connect w/ our core energies, but is only part of the process. The objective is making the focused connection, rather than the meditation. There’s allot more to achieving enlightenment that just meditating. Mastering our thoughts & emotions, developing distanced observer (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=176685#post176685), & moving past our self-imposed limitations are other elements.

Our spiritual progress isn’t about ego/self/individuality disappearing or being discarded (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=219829#post219829), but fully embracing our individuality w/ the utmost respect, realizing that we have chosen to be here & the energies that are the life force of our self are just as honored as any other portion of our spirit.

We can connect w/ the energies we call God at any time, not just when we do abc-xyz. Via our HS we can connect w/ the Universal energies. Being worthy is a very subjective judgment & not really relevant in making this connection.

Well said!..

Papa Bear
07-11-2011, 03:10 PM
Hi Moraden, I found your reflections, insightful and informative, relating to you, your experience and how you have come to that understanding. I can remember feeling that, “One needs only clear one’s mind, open those channels, and focussing on breathing. When all thought is gone and the chakra open, sequentially enlightenment is on way.” Though God never really became an issue for me, I understand why others self-identify with the unified completeness and connectivity, God represents. Though there are always many positions of perception and translation, in any moment, it is the one we experience in that moment, that defines who we are, and what we understand. And I recognize your experience, what you feel you have learned from it, and the creative manner you have reflected it.

Moraden
07-11-2011, 04:30 PM
I am glad you agree, god can be understood on several levels. I believe most religion is a path to God.

Xan
07-11-2011, 08:55 PM
This universal presence you feel is the energetic link between all things because we are god in a since but a small fraction of god. The forethought is the source not humanity, humanity is the outcome.

Yes, humanity is one outcome, an expression.

In my way of seeing we aren't 'fractions' of god because the Oneness can't be divided into pieces. In fact, this image is part of our illusion of separation.

Each of us in essence is a holographic emanation of what is purely whole.

Xan

I AM
08-11-2011, 02:25 AM
God..............A point in our thinking where comprehension stops: