PDA

View Full Version : Angelic Experiences

angelicious
24-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Kia ora, Hello,

Stemming from another thread in this forum 'Are humans angels in physical form?' we were describing experiences we've had involving Angels & Angelic influences. I thought I'd start this thread for the sole purpose of sharing each others experiences or encounters with angels (or guides). I'll get the ball rolling......

My first Angelic Encounter

True story, mum informs me I was only two years old when this happened.

I recall getting seperated from my mum & my siblings when we were in town. I was crying & screaming in absolute terror!

This Maori (for those who don't know, a native New zealander) man, in a black warden/officers uniform walked up to me, knelt down, gently holding my hand he pulled me close, & in a nurturing voice said, "there, there, you're lost, you're okay now, I'm going to get you back to your mother."

Holding his hand & trusting him instantly he lead me to the police station. When we got there, he guided me to a seat then went to talk to the policeman. The Maori Warden came back and told me I'm in safe hands now, he smiled a smile that felt like a hug because I remember feeling happy & warm.

The policeman came over & said oh, so are you lost little one? I was spoilt the whole time I was there. I was eventually reunited with my mum.

My mums account of the story is slightly different & goes like this...

Yes, I was seperated from my mum, my sisters & two of our cousins when we were Christmas shopping. Mum was in hysterical tears as all my family were searching everywhere for me, it was getting dark, everyone feared I might have drowned in the River (that cut's through the town where I grew up). Having no luck finding me, mum came to the police to report I was missing. She was elated & soon-to-be-annoyed when she saw me sitting on the counter munching out on a huge bag of lollies & sipping on fizzy drink that the policeman gave me, happy as ever, while she was traumatized by my disappearance, lol. We laugh about it now.

Mum tells me that they were all amazed at me because they couldn't figure out how I knew where to go, I mean, I was only a toddler. I told mum about The Maori Warden & how he took me to the police station. She said the Policeman said I just showed up out of the blue, no one knew how I got there.

So, I reckon the Maori Warden was an Angel. I think that Angels appear among us, able to be seen, taking the physical form of a human when there is no other human at the time who can help us.

Well, that was my story. I have a few more about my encounter with Earth Bound Angels and the 'Unseen' Angels who do work through us or who silently speak to us.

Do you have a story (or two) to tell? Share it here!

Dariel
25-02-2007, 09:08 AM
Hi,
Thanks for sharing your experience.

I have had many occasions when I have asked help, small miracles has happened. They also leave feathers around and I have been seeing them in weird very unlikely places (like in the toilet in plane, at least I knew it will be safe flight :wink: ). Once my whole car was surrounded by small feathers everywhere, at a moment I prayed help for my relative extremely sick.

But I do not remember having that kind of angel as human experience, except that of course I have met many people around which are like humans.

love & light
Dariel