PDA

View Full Version : Guides Merging into One?

IsleWalker
02-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Has anyone else had the experience of feeling like your guides/helpers are merging into one, or indistinguishable from You? I even used to see several different "dots" or orbs in my third eye that I felt were my guides. And there was a blue one that I thought was my Blue Pearl. If I'd do Bringing Down the Light i would see it light up so I was pretty sure.

But now I literally only "see" one. I question if I ever saw more than one now.

At the same time I feel there are more working with me than ever. One that said, "J'ecoute" one night when I was asking ...Where is everyone? I didn't have a "French connection" prior to that.

So it's not that I feel there aren't entities helping. I asked one of the newer ones I (think) I sense to show me in a dream who they were. [I even specified when (3am) and right before I wake--the dream should be. Such a weirdo.]

What I got were the words "The Manager and the Business are the same."

Bringing me to this post. I don't know why this makes me feel weird. I know that our "soul families" are One with us and individuals too. It's really what you want to happen, right? But it sort of feels like talking to myself again. Where I started. It's not--there are still signs being given, messages delivered. I just feel weird.

Anyone else ever experience this? Or understand it?

IsleWalker - Lora

moke64916
03-11-2011, 01:34 AM
Yes, I have. Because how you feel about guides merging into one with you is the truth. We are all one. There is unity. Your thoughts are leading you in the right direction my friend. I'm glad for you.

Racer X
03-11-2011, 01:41 AM
Guides Manifest as we need them to be.......

When we no longer require "many" ....... all resolves into ONE.

Xan
03-11-2011, 02:15 AM
Lora... Yes, I experienced this a little while back. My various guides were working so much as a team that they blended together, although now and then I still hear and feel them individually. Before this they had told me that from now on there's little difference between them and me.

Xan

Papa Bear
03-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Hi IsleWalker, many years ago as a Spiritual medium, I evolved through three different Spirit guides over a ten year period. Each had distinguishing character differences, but a time came when I explored the possibility that they were all, individual projections of a single Spirit guide, that being, the Spirit `I AM`. I later discovered they were not, but one thing I did become aware of, and that was, no matter the lesson we require, at the time we need to learn it most, the overall aim of Spiritual guidance, is to reflect that we are the same Spiritual being as those guides, and that in a final analysis, makes us the same. And where that understanding may come later in life, when experience and awareness have fulfilled their human Spiritual potential, that subliminal, intuitive feeling, can still be felt and recognized in the early years, as a flashing, passing, knowing, without explanation. Hope it helps.

IsleWalker
03-11-2011, 03:01 AM
Your thoughts are leading you in the right direction my friend. I'm glad for you.

I know that's how it's supposed to work, what we are striving for. I just don't understand why it makes me feel like I lost something.

I think I feel either deceived by them or myself. Neither feels good right now.

Thanks for your words.

Isle

IsleWalker
03-11-2011, 03:04 AM
Before this they had told me that from now on there's little difference between them and me.

Yes, I wasn't told this in so many words but I can feel it's true. Maybe I'm don't like the idea that the ulitmate responsibility for me is back on ME (even though it always was.)

Like I said, I just don't understand why this realization doesn't make me feel good about it. Instead, I feel like I lost some best friends.

It is nice to know others have been through this.Thanks, Xan.

Lora

Xan
03-11-2011, 03:05 AM
You did lose something... the familiarity of the past and how things were with them.

It's a time of transition.

Xan

Xan
03-11-2011, 03:09 AM
Maybe I'm don't like the idea that the ulitmate responsibility for me is back on ME (even though it always was.)

I feel it differently, Lora... that their support is so close it's 'our' responsibility even more than before... and with more trust, not less.

There's also something about a feeling of abandonment in loss of the false sense of separation - a goal in our spiritual awakening.

In fact some say that's what Jesus meant on the cross "Lord, why have you forsaken me?"

Xan

IsleWalker
03-11-2011, 03:13 AM
I explored the possibility that they were all, individual projections of a single Spirit guide, that being, the Spirit `I AM`. I later discovered they were not, but one thing I did become aware of, and that was, no matter the lesson we require, at the time we need to learn it most, the overall aim of Spiritual guidance, is to reflect that we are the same Spiritual being as those guides, and that in a final analysis, makes us the same.

They were not I Am but your Soul Group--or some other group with ...blended awareness?

I am alright with being the same as them. I guess when we communicate well enough, it is the same as (or similar to?) subconsciousness or unconsciousness in that the answers are transmitted and already there.

And where that understanding may come later in life, when experience and awareness have fulfilled their human Spiritual potential, that subliminal, intuitive feeling, can still be felt and recognized in the early years, as a flashing, passing, knowing, without explanation. Hope it helps.

Could you explain this more? Later in life or early years...I'm not following. Are you saying that what we recognize as children as "them" is what we develop (again) later in life?

Thanks for your comments, Papa.

Lora

IsleWalker
03-11-2011, 03:21 AM
There's also something about a feeling of abandonment in loss of the false sense of separation - a goal in our spiritual awakening.

In fact some say that's what Jesus meant on the cross "Lord, why have you forsaken me?"

I keep thinking of the idea that many are afraid of losing their individual identities in the "merging". I didn't think I felt that way, but as it moves closer, maybe that's it.

I wondered about those words from Jesus. Pastors just posited that he was feeling his physicality toward the end, but your idea seems more real.

Will this feeling change with time? I guess it doesn't feel as close as it was.

Lora

Papa Bear
04-11-2011, 02:21 AM
Could you explain this more? Later in life or early years...I'm not following. Are you saying that what we recognize as children as "them" is what we develop (again) later in life?

Hi IsleWalker
The journey of the Spiritual development of a human being, is often linked to the maturity experience brings. In youthful experiences often the clarity of awareness is restricted by inexperience. And though glimpses may create frustrations, the evolution of human life, age and extended experience often creates clarity of understanding through awareness.

The understanding I thought I had at twenty years old, became the awareness of being, I recognized when fifty years old. The Spiritual experience may be the same, but the person experiencing it had evolved in awareness, it is the nature of human Spiritual development. Though I do not suggest it reflects all individuals experience through life, it is a more common evolution for most that develop Spiritual awareness.

IsleWalker
04-11-2011, 03:26 PM
The Spiritual experience may be the same, but the person experiencing it had evolved in awareness, it is the nature of human Spiritual development.

Papa Bear--

Thanks for explaining. Maybe this is what's happening. For me I often don't recognize that a new way of knowing is available for a while. Maybe I'm just in the gap now.

Change...can't live with it, can't live without it!:smile:

IsleWalker - Lora