PDA

View Full Version : What has worked for me, lottery next? lol

lifer76
02-11-2011, 03:16 PM
I started doing affirmations about 8 months ago, I have to say I had really good results, got my car paid off when I still had a year left. Wife was pregnant with high risk and the baby is now born with no problems at all, work was hell and it changed to a really good environment. My affirmations were mostly to have joy in my life/experience, abundance and like I said i did get that in my life but then I got lazy; got in a comfort zone, started getting dragged into watching a lot of tv and just material things and hell broke loose where I almost got relieved in the military, cars had problems and other stuff, so I started again about one month ago and let me tell you everything has changed again to the better just by doing affirmations.

I know now that I control my life with my thoughts, emotions, feelings. It was as if I did this experiment on purpose, get a good life, throw it away and get it back again, and that is exactly what I am doing now, a few examples. I wrote that I was almost relieved in the military, well at this point I am in excellent terms with my superiors, was offered a job overseas with the entire family, cars have no problems anymore, about to get a bonus in the military, and I have tried the little trivial more specific affirmations as well, not in broad terms like joy and happiness but more specific events and so far it has worked, coincidence? Maybe or I can call manifesting the same as coincidence as well. For example we are currently going through a snowstorm here in the rockies, we were told yesterday by our superiors that we had to make sure we prepared in advanced because no matter how bad we would work a full day anyways so as an experiment before going to bed I put the last thought in my mind "no work tomorrow" and I pictured myself just watching tv or drinking coffee in the living room, the storm was supposed to be very bad but this morning we woke up to a few inches of snow so we got up early and started getting ready for work, the roads were in decent shape so I figured we're working. Well about one hour before going to work we get a text message "no work today" haha so the entire base were given a 3 hour delay but my unit was given the day off, coincidence or did I make my reality, honestly when I did it I put emotions, feelings, no judgement at all.

I read another thread in here where it asked if it was ok to have affirmations about making money. That statement in itself tells me it's not going to work because right from the start the individual is putting a negative feeling on it by asking if it's ok. Basically the question the individual would send to the univese would be "Can I have money but make it good money not evil money?" That in itself is a contradiction that puts a big blockage to the desired end result, instead it should be " I have abundance in the form of money, it just flows and I appreciate that I have it" Feeling the affirmation with visuals and emotions and then let it go, forget about it and it will happen, I can say that because it has happened to me, and when you get it appreciate it give thanks no matter how much it is.

I have not mastered the LOA yet but I think I have found the method that I need in order for it to work, just like exercise I know I will get better at it. My routine is at night before going to bed I put thoughts in my mind of what I desire, I let those thoughts sink in for the night and I have read the subconscius is most active at night when relaxed. In the morning when I wake up I just put thoughts in my mind as well to have joy and strength for the day ahead and most times I do have amazing days.

Subconcious, inner self, higher self do not judge, we put the judgement and that determines what we manifest, that is what I have come to experience.

Next the lottery, it may take longer though. lol

Sorry for the long post but when wanting to share it just flows, maybe not in a very articulate way but I hope I make sense.

Take care everyone, go and make your desires a reality, we are powerful beings and we can make it as simple as we want, just do it.

williamstraus
22-01-2012, 01:22 AM
It's true - we get lazy with success. Glad you're still going for it!