PDA

View Full Version : How to know if someone is thinking of you

Ronin
02-11-2011, 01:50 PM
I guess this would in a way be channeling them...

But I was wondering how do you know when someone is REALLY thinking of you.
Not just, oh they popped in my head during a quick memory, but a I really miss them kind of thinking about you.

The reason I ask is someone I havent seen or talked to in 6+ months keeps popping into my head. Its to the point where I can not shake them all day/night long sometimes..
It doesnt matter if I am trying to do a craft, watch a movie, mess with my animals to try and get distract me from my thoughts.

It has happend before with us.. Where I hadnt seen them in over a year then suddenly they popped into my head nonstop for two weeks and I reached out to them and they said 'Weird, Ive been thinking of you a lot lately'
I guess Im just wondering if its because they are thinking of me in a deep way?
Anyone have similar experiences?

Adrienne
02-11-2011, 02:02 PM
But I was wondering how do you know when someone is REALLY thinking of you.
Not just, oh they popped in my head during a quick memory, but a I really miss them kind of thinking about you.

I get a feeling, I strongly sense their presence with me. And sometimes I get the hiccoups ~ three times in a row. Something my Grandmother used to tell me " Someone is thinking of you " she was a bit psychic in her day :smile: and she was always right.

Dream Angel xx

Lynn
02-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Hello

When one learns the "feel" of that vibration or connection it is not a sense that one feels in the brain but in the gut. Its a vibration that one can learn to sense.

When I feel that someone has been thinking on me I find that I have a small smile come to me....its not one I put on me face it just comes on. Its a warm feeling of peace.

We miss so many of the signs that our body gives us taht we feel on the non thinking brain level. When we can hone into those we have amazing experiences.

Lynn

Adrienne
02-11-2011, 04:11 PM
When one learns the "feel" of that vibration or connection it is not a sense that one feels in the brain but in the gut. Its a vibration that one can learn to sense.

hi Lynn,

if the above was in reply to my comment about " I can sense their presence " ... this is not a feeling in the brain for me, I can " feel" their physical presence with me, close to me - like if I close my eyes and reach out, I can touch them.

Lynn
02-11-2011, 04:20 PM
hi Lynn,

if the above was in reply to my comment about " I can sense their presence " ... this is not a feeling in the brain for me, I can " feel" their physical presence with me, close to me - like if I close my eyes and reach out, I can touch them.

Hello

It is about being able yes to feel with what I would call the 6th sense that part of us that we all have that subconsciously reaches out. Yes when one closes one's eyes one can touch another. I feel that its a part of us that travels out that can touch. If we let the brain stop saying NO anything is possible.

We are never alone we just so as humans seek that place of being alone....

Lynn

Adrienne
02-11-2011, 04:58 PM
If we let the brain stop saying NO anything is possible.

I like this idea :smile:

John32241
03-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Ronin,

We are all telepathic, so yes you can know when another is thinking of you in a deep way.

John

deepsea
03-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Yes,I can feel thoughts around me.
Feelings from friends,suddenly surge into my mind.
Whether they are happy with me or angry with me for some reason.
Suppose you could also call this part Empathy.

Hi Lynn,
Nice to see you on here.
Deepsea (Joanie):D

ellespirit
04-11-2011, 06:29 AM
Curiously I dreamt my ex boyfriend was calling out to me in a dream two nights ago. He sound so distressed.

So I called him to see if he was okay and he said he thought about me all the time. . . . so fancy that??

Sarian
11-11-2011, 05:41 PM
I get a feeling, I strongly sense their presence with me. And sometimes I get the hiccoups ~ three times in a row. Something my Grandmother used to tell me " Someone is thinking of you " she was a bit psychic in her day :smile: and she was always right.

Dream Angel xx
My mom would say that as well, with hiccups and ringing in the ears.

I've heard that if you start thinking of someone out of the blue or various reminders of them, they are thinking of you or you will see them or something is going on with them...take your pick or none of the aforementioned. I've found that I do hear from the person or about them or see them.

KoKo
11-11-2011, 06:27 PM
If we let the brain stop saying NO anything is possible.

I love that thought!

Ronin
11-11-2011, 07:37 PM
I have been trying to 'feel' where its coming from. Sometimes its my head and sometimes I feel like I need to take a huge breath and a second to gather myself.

Is that the difference?

ceekay
15-12-2011, 06:17 AM
This has happened to me and is currently still happening. Someone I knew from a while ago popped into my thoughts one day. I have no idea why but he did. I was not a friend, but just an acquaintance. Every day he was (still is) in my thoughts. About six months later I found out that he broke up with his girlfriend around the time That I started to think about him. I really want to know why I'm thinking about him, I never had a crush on him in the past and cannot figure out why he popped into my head. The thoughts became stronger (to the point of where I had an anxiety attack during treatment) when I had acupuncture. The doc put the needled right between my eyebrows. Im debating on emailing him just to say hi, but my social anxiety takes over when I try to compose an email. :(

Thoughts on this?

Chrissie

Lynn
15-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Hello

When it comes to break ups there is a really strong emotional level or place one travels to and at times maybe without us seeing it those feeling travel outwards. We most times are a bit withdrawn or even angry and we tend to hold a lot of those feeling in. BUT they creep out as energy vibrations.

What one might have picked up on that day was simply his energy. Something made one think of him and there was a subconscious connection made. Its known as Empathic and its very troubling at times. Even painful at times.

When someone comes into me thoughts that I have not heard from in a long time I do make the time and effort to reach out. I find an E Card that says a very GENERAL Hi and see where that takes me. I often hear back that this person was thinking of me as well.

We are all connected in energy vibrations and we are all able to control the effects by being grouned.

I am off to reach out to someone that was having a lot of life struggles and I have not heard from him for a time now....see where that goes. Take the leap of faith....it feels good.

Lynn

Dreamer_love
17-12-2011, 10:26 PM
Curiously I dreamt my ex boyfriend was calling out to me in a dream two nights ago. He sound so distressed.

So I called him to see if he was okay and he said he thought about me all the time. . . . so fancy that??

Strong signature to thread content/title ratio:D

CeesLight
21-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Hi everyone,

I have that feeling in my gut...the " I just know he is thinking about me". I do have this connection with him and I haven't heard from him since 6 months. We had an arguement the last time we spoke, but I keep on getting this feeling that he is thinking about me. I even get visions or dream about him, but my visions are only about him. I had this connection with someone else when I was younger, he died last year. I would get this feeling that he would come to my town and visit...one week later he will appear. Now I get this feeling, this connection with someone else. I wonder why? Since we haven't spoken in 6 months and I keep on getting this gut feeling of him thinking about me, I wonder should I call him or wait?

Hi I am new here at SF, been great to learn and read what others are experiencing.

Have a great day everyone,

Blessing

Lynn
21-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Hi everyone,

I have that feeling in my gut...the " I just know he is thinking about me". I do have this connection with him and I haven't heard from him since 6 months. We had an arguement the last time we spoke, but I keep on getting this feeling that he is thinking about me. I even get visions or dream about him, but my visions are only about him. I had this connection with someone else when I was younger, he died last year. I would get this feeling that he would come to my town and visit...one week later he will appear. Now I get this feeling, this connection with someone else. I wonder why? Since we haven't spoken in 6 months and I keep on getting this gut feeling of him thinking about me, I wonder should I call him or wait?

Hi I am new here at SF, been great to learn and read what others are experiencing.

Have a great day everyone,

Blessing

Hello

If one feels a phone call too much try an E Card or E Mail....

If one does reach out remember that if one finds no reply know one at least tried to mend an argument that is all one can at times do.

Lynn

CeesLight
21-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Hi Lynn,

Thank you for your message.

Toolite
27-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Ronin,

We are all telepathic, so yes you can know when another is thinking of you in a deep way.

John

thats true.. and connected to each other and everything.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

CeesLight
27-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Hi everyone,

Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Blessings to all

SpiritualGuidance
28-12-2011, 11:14 AM
its not at all difficult but you need to have a pure mind. Meditation and spiritual guidance really helps in achieving this. This is not a one day job, it requires a lot of patience and trust.

helygen
30-12-2011, 08:03 PM
my friend and I frequently receive a text from each other that must have been sent at the same time. We laugh about it and aren't worried about it. We reckon it's because we are such good friends.

Duke
03-01-2012, 09:26 PM
I have very strong intution, i know when sombody is thinking ov me as i get a real over powering sensation and emmotion i know that are not mine, this normally is when its sombody im with in a romantic setting, somtimes i wish it was a power i did not have somtimes its hard to move on from somthing when you know how sombody is feeling about a situation.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT
28-01-2012, 10:05 AM
I have a knack for texting people literally right as their texting me, i do it with 4 of my really close friends, it happens WAY too often to be something normal and it's gotten to the point now where one of my friends has just stopped trying to text me.

amy green
31-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Yes, I've often wondered about the ringing in the ears when it comes on suddenly (and is not tinnitus!). I find that the more I focus on the ringing, the more intense the sound becomes....it feels like I may be tuning into that person who is thinking of me. Yet I do not get a notion of who it is/may be.

Henri77
02-08-2012, 02:42 AM
Yes, I've often wondered about the ringing in the ears when it comes on suddenly (and is not tinnitus!). I find that the more I focus on the ringing, the more intense the sound becomes....it feels like I may be tuning into that person who is thinking of me. Yet I do not get a notion of who it is/may be.

This is typically spirit or a guide calling to get your attention.

I typically get a ringing , and thought, from a guide (presumably) about something that needs my attention ...I.E.(log off and get some sleep, log off and get outside, do (whatever) now.... (could be an angel, but I personally don't relate thoughts with angels,,,from personal experience.... but rather feelings possibly, or a gentle urging in the heart

I sometimes feel someone thinking of me, shortly before they call, write...(just find myself thinking of them, with no specific thought)
and then they contact me. (or I might ring, email them)

amy green
02-08-2012, 08:57 AM
Interesting Henri...the thought that the ringing in my ears may be a spirit or guide had not occurred to me. Nevertheless the sound doesn't convert to thoughts so is of no use to me. I just get a strong feeling that someone is thinking of me at the times it occurs. A kind of muted telepathy?

Henri77
02-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Interesting Henri...the thought that the ringing in my ears may be a spirit or guide had not occurred to me. Nevertheless the sound doesn't convert to thoughts so is of no use to me. I just get a strong feeling that someone is thinking of me at the times it occurs. A kind of muted telepathy?

Well everyone is different,,,,, but what I wrote seems pretty common,
(the incoming thought is pretty subtle, but the ringing just alerts me to pay attention to whatever thought is present) I always have a subtle hissing-ringing, but this is louder, a different pitch, maybe a second or 2 in duration

My teacher said extended ringing often means spirit is working on ones spiritual hearing
to prepare it for clairaudience.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT
08-10-2012, 08:05 AM
Im famous among my friends for texting them whenever theyre thinking of me, its wierd, but i get never get a feeling i should text them i just text them when i need too.

Belle
08-10-2012, 07:24 PM
This is bothering me, I become aware of someone quite frequently - some people that I haven't been in touch with for years and then others - well they emerge with a sense of trouble associated in my direction. I have to work hard to keep my energy clear from their anger or stuff. (i'm only thinking of one person).

Is there any way of switching it off? It's something that doesn't benefit me, this person I'm thinking of hate me as I won't obey him and i feel his anger at me.

When we were friends, I used to feel his energy all the time, commanding me to do something. It was really overpowering and oppressive and unhealthy.

Numerous cords have been broken, but still i'm connecting to his anger and hatred.

I try to send it all to the light and it keeps coming back.

I've also started hearing a ringing in my ears. It's not in my ears, it's from afar. At first I thought it was the thingy that I bought to drive the mice in my house mad - I have got one of these things that give an intermittent sound that can't be heard by humans but drive mice mad. I don't know who is trying to reach me.

deepsea
08-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Ringing in the ears? That is something I have never connected with spirit.
If it is spirit trying to connect,why the ringing soumd?
Deepsea