PDA

View Full Version : Blue Lights/ Yellow Light/ Calling UFO's- Being Chosen For Something? I Cant Stand It

Honest
02-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Hello everyone, I stumbled upon this sight while looking for answers about things that i have seen. Its killing me that i can't find any answers, its driving me and my sisters crazy. First of all, no im not crazy, im as normal as anyone else in this world. It seems like this is the only place where people can understand me. I fully understand what people are trying to figure out here, if things like UFOS , fairies, and things of that nature exist. I myself havent seens any fairies, but UFOS, i have. Im here to tell you that UFO's exist. I know your probably thinking , "here we go again with another Lame post" by all means if you want you can Leave this post. but i will post info on things that i have seen or experienced. My most recent experience was with a group of friends around 3 30 in the morning after work. We had just gotten off work , which is located in the mountains of Hollywood in California, ( we work in USH) we were driving down when a bright yellow light starts to hover near a small mountain. Keep in mind that these mountains have houses in them; so im sure we werent the only ones seeing it. This light hovered near a house, it moved left and right, even made a path with its light, and it hid quickly behind the mountain when we got off the car to see it. It made our bones tremble. At that point i was already a believer, and my friends had just became believers that night.---- now jeres whats really botherin me. One night i was so fed up with life that i walked outside and stared at the sky and cried my eyes out. My mind was so twisted that i actually started thinking about god and why he wouldnt help me. And thats when the crazy thought of believing something else came into mind. I started praying for other beings to help me. Until a small tiny blue light hovered over the sky fast, but you can tell that it was super high up in the air. It wasnt a plane because here in Los Angeles you can easily tell a sparkling plane from a light blue light. I knew my mind wasnt playing tricks on me when 7 seconds later i saw a second one, this time it glowed as if it knew that i was looking at it. I wont go to much into detail, but after that day i have seen those lights/ POSSIBLE UFOS, ever since in a series of 4 weeks, i have atleast seen them more than 15 times. I look for them whenever i need something to helpe. Even though they just glow in the sky it clears my mind and somehow gets me back up in my feet. I dont know why this happens to me. Im sure im not the only one that has experienced this because my sisters have seen them too. And they refuse to talk to me about it. They are afraid. But im willing to know more about this. Is it a bad thing that im letting these things in my life? Ive heard that its just an illusion placed before us by evil. But i just dont know what to do.

ROM
02-11-2011, 12:44 PM
I think most of society accepts the idea that some form of intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe and with that comes the notion of UFOs. It could very well be some sort of communication between you and some alien beings; or it could be something completely different, perhaps astral/ethereal in nature. It's really up to you to decide for yourself. No, not everything is evil, just as not everything is love and light. I'm sure there are others on this forum who have had similar experiences and are willing to share them with you. Hope you find your answer.

Spiritmessenger
02-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Hi Honest :smile:
No you are not crazy...calm your mind dear...I understand what you're saying and I will try to explain. First and foremost the energies in our 3D world are changing to a higher vibration which are allowing those from other planets to become more visible to us...no need to worry... they are not here to harm us only to help and guide us...just as is happening to you when you ask for help.
I look for them whenever i need something to helpe. Even though they just glow in the sky it clears my mind and somehow gets me back up in my feet.
Your vibrations are becoming higher so that you are more sensitive to being able tune into their energies and they yours, that calm and clear your mind...thank them for their help and recognize these beautiful souls who are entering our world to help and guide us in these chaotic times. They won't interfere because it's against the natural laws to do so...but they are bringing in their energies to help mankind. The blue orbs in the sky that you see are the energies of those particular beings.

I see blue yellow and white orbs around me all the time...I have also been up in a ufo by invitation of course, which I gratefully accepted and was shown many of the planets at close range...it was truly a wonderful experience unfortunately I didn't see my companions while in the craft but thats probably because their appearance may have disturbed me a little which would most certainly have altered my own vibration and brought me back into my body to soon. I am in constant contact with those from other planets and I get gifts as well as guidance.

But just because their appearance may differ from ours it doesn't mean that they are to be feared...it's just that where they come from their bodies are more adapted to the atmosphere of their planet.
So enjoy your new found friends help and any guidance you may receive from them...but most importantly don't worry about what anyone else thinks...it's what you think that counts and effects your life ....that's how I live my life.

Keep praying to god dear for others as well... so many on this earth need help at this time and the more people that send out their thoughts and prayers the more help people receive...it's the collective energies of our thoughts that are powerful...because thoughts are energy that most people are not aware of. I have just gone through an intensive course of experiences from spirit to prove it to me.

I hope this has been of help to you.
Love and best wishes.
Spiritmessenger :hug3: