PDA

View Full Version : 9:11

Luckymadon
02-11-2011, 04:17 AM
There is much talk and insight regarding the number sequence 11:11, but what if the numbers you frequently see at random on the digital clock or watch is '9:11'? I see this sequence fairly often. Anyone have any ideas of its significance numerologically?

SerpentQueen
02-11-2011, 02:12 PM
9/11/01 marked the start of a shift in global consciousness, did it not? All the world was glued to the t.v. watching as the *twin* towers fell. It was the wake up call for many people (the Truth movement).

More here:

http://www.crystalinks.com/wtcmeta.html

charlotte_marie
02-11-2011, 09:15 PM
maybe someone from the spirit world is trying to communicate with you.

I dream often the towers and the people trapped in there.

i also dream of the plain crashing and i actually dream past the point where your body jumps.... was very weird.

Hez0405
04-11-2011, 12:02 PM
There is much talk and insight regarding the number sequence 11:11, but what if the numbers you frequently see at random on the digital clock or watch is '9:11'? I see this sequence fairly often. Anyone have any ideas of its significance numerologically?

Haha this reminds me of an experience I had.

I was in my room and I had this digital clock alarm thing that kinda freaked me out a bit and one night it started being like 00.01, 00.02, 00.03.. etc and kept counting up O.O

It freaked the hell outta me lol needless today its somewhere in a tip now.

:angel9: