PDA

View Full Version : spells for a new start/ rid mind of negativity.

xcat-ladyx
31-10-2011, 02:03 PM
hey all, could some body help me?
i am looking for a spell/ritual for a new start.
i have had some bad times these last years and i'm looking to bookend that journey, forget all the negativity and have a new start with my son. i just need to do something that will clear my mind ready for the future
thanks for any help x

Quintessence
31-10-2011, 02:58 PM
I can't tell you what sort of spell/ritual to do, as my path is not going to have the same symbolism and methods as yours, but a general suggestion: focus on what you want to bring in to your life, not on the negativity itself. Frame the intent in a positive way in of itself. It could be something as simple as affirmations during your daily devotions (if you do that).

loumoon
09-11-2011, 10:27 AM
i have recently found myself feeling very negative and i did a cleansing ritual..its nothing i have been told to do, its personal to myself and i believe whole heartedly that it rids me of any negativity. i take a bath using scents that calm my mind and while im bathing i imagine all the negitivity from body being washed away, and as i step out of the bath i visualise leaving the negativity in the tub and stepping into the person i want to be. in the room where i dry and dress i spend time doing so and pampering myself, burning incense that is relevant to what i am wanting to bring into my life and having candles lit, then lay and meditate for a while imagining my body and mind being filled with light and happiness. this always makes me feel good. sorry for rambling im new to this site..hope that helped :)

mattie
09-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Donít blame your mind. Itís not autonomous.

If you want to move past negativity, CHOOSE to do so. You can actively discharge any energy you donít want to hold (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=189540#post189540). You donít need a spell or ritual to do this.