PDA

View Full Version : hello to all & some questions...

nelijane
21-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Hi everyone

Found this site today and have spent a lot of time reading posts. I have always been interested in all things spiritual, since I was very, very young. No one else in my family holds my fascination but I can remember speaking to spirit, pendulum dowsing and many other things before I was old enough to read about them or be told about them. As young as four or five, I remember sitting thinking of my physical self in the universe until I got a really weird feeling of falling back faster and faster upwards into the universe. I can still do this at will. What on earth is it? Does anyone else do this?

I have been told by two mediums that I am a trance medium, yet I am unable to speak to spirit at the moment, and by another that I am a reincarnation of a powerful witch that lived somewhere called little meg in cumbria, UK. I have worked as a psychic, although this work was draining and unfulfilling.

The thing is... in recent years (I'm a 33 year old mother) I feel that I have closed down. I often feel very sad and negative and sceptical. My mind feels like it is no longer open in some way. The sadness of this planet effects me badly. I am scared of things that didn't bother me when I was younger...

I would really like some advice on how to sort my spirtual side out again, how to re-open my self and re-connect.

This is a lot to ask in a first post (I know!) but I'd be really grateful for any advice.

Love to all

Nelijane xxx
There is so much love on this site, and so many wonderful experiences being shared. I'd very much like to be part of it again.

Moonflower
21-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Greetings Nelijane :hug:

A very warm welcome to SF I hope that you continue to enjoy the diversity of the site to learn, to develop, to recieve & give advice to enlighten & the best advice I can give you is re-connect to the positivity negativity creates blockages, illness let it go it has no part to play in our lives & all will fall into place. Trust your intuition implicitly.

Spirit has a way of directing/nudging us back into the right direction embrace it with all you heart.

Love & Light Moonflower :angel12: xx

kundalini
21-02-2007, 08:23 PM
Hi nelijane, first welcome to the forum.

In addition to Moonflower's advice, I would just like to say that with regards to the sadness of the planet, let go of that sadness and do not indulge yourself knowingly or unknowingly in the news events of the day. Alternatively, every time you read something depressing in a newspaper or watching anything depressing on the news, why not silently ask angels to attend the situation and to heal it and know that something positive is being done about it?

In my opinion, working with the Chakras and meditating will help to open you up to your spiritual side again as well as helping other people whenever you have the time although as you are a mother, no doubt your motherhood takes up a lot of your time.

Kundalini.

angelicious
21-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Kia ora, welcome Nelijane,

Your post is great, and it's not too much to ask for anything, so fire away.

Even though right now it may seem that spirit or a higher power has forsaken you, it hasn't. Know that you still are that spiritual, intuitive, and psychic Being.

Learning to ebb and flow with the tides of the universe is all a part of the plan, so whether you're feeling positive or negative, just let yourself BE, it's okay. It sounds like you have a case of 'Hyper-sensitivity' to things, perhaps your openness leaves you vulnerable & can be easily hurt (???). Sensitivity is a gift which allows us to understand others. Be gentle and compassionate with yourself,, you are magnificent now, ....and now,...and now...!

I've had similar experiences & you never lose your God blessed gifts or talents, if anything, you gain more as you remember what talents and gifts you had in previous incarnations. Enjoy them.

ljepotica
21-02-2007, 11:10 PM
Hello Nelijane,

First of all welcome to this site:hug:

Sometimes we all have issues concerning opening/closing down-why for the past month or so I've felt as if things have come to a halt and that I've sort of closed down-but through meditation and by dealing with my chakras my abilities are starting to re-kindle.
The thing do to as the others have advised you is to just let go and just be-relax and don't let it get to you-you might feel as if you've closed down but you haven't and things are happening only you don't know it!

As for feeling sad, negative and sceptical-it happens!
The thing to do again as angelicious has suggested is to just be and let it be-and remember that there are others out there like you.
There are things that we can all do but we cannot worry about where the world is going-by this I mean that it's far better to try and make something positive happen yourself and contribute to the greater and higher goodness in your own way-you might not think it helps but you never know who/what you've affected in your work towards the higher good-think of it this way, maybe tomorrow someone will come and write about a problem or issue that they have and you might offer your opinion/experience and there is a very likely chance that you've helped someone out-and helping/guiding/aiding each other out is also something for the higher-good:smile:

Why when I feel sad and negative I remember that there are people on this site and out there that are like me and when reading their posts I start feeling more positive and happy and like to hear the experieinces and opinions of others-it helps me a great deal.

We're not like some kind of robots where we're programmed to behave/think/feel/live in a certain way and that if we don't it means that there is something wrong with us-we all go through highs and lows and the thing to remember is that you will be up there again.

Sorry I do tend to ramble but I hope I made sense...

As angelicious said: be gentle and compassionate with yourself and be yourself...:hug3:

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx

Ascended Master
22-02-2007, 12:19 AM
This is a lot to ask in a first post (I know!) but I'd be really grateful for any advice.

Lots of light to you nelijane! Welcome to the love factory! :D

There's plenty going here, so feel free to get in touch at any time!
Know how you feel, in many ways...

AM :hug3:

nelijane
22-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Thanks for all your replies. This site is great, I read a lot more last night after posting the first time. So many times, I was thinking, "Wow, that happens to me too!" I have never really devoted much attention to personal meditation and, having looked through many posts on the subject, I think I'm going to start to try to develop this skill.

I'll let you know the results as they occur - and I'll be sticking around.

Thanks again for your love and light

nelijane x

Ascended Master
22-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Thanks for all your replies. This site is great, I read a lot more last night after posting the first time. So many times, I was thinking, "Wow, that happens to me too!" I have never really devoted much attention to personal meditation and, having looked through many posts on the subject, I think I'm going to start to try to develop this skill.

I'll let you know the results as they occur - and I'll be sticking around.

Thanks again for your love and light

nelijane x

Good luck nelijane.
We'll be routing for you! :D
Love and light,
AM