PDA

View Full Version : Thread subjects

Simica
25-10-2011, 09:10 AM
other thank what has been mentioned in the FAQ about subjects upon sexual, drugs etc. is there other subjects the site frowns upon within discussions?

I have been on sites that would not allow to talk about certain aspects. and wondering if there was any thing like that here

Charlies Angel
25-10-2011, 10:30 AM
I'd say the usual flaming (insulting other members), spamming (posting ads etc) and trolling (deliberately saying something to wind people up), add to that promoting anything illegal and that's the basics of most forums.

Simica
25-10-2011, 05:50 PM
mm ok, I was curious more so about subjects of say for example, psivampires etc. if there was anything like that, that we are not able to talk about on the site

Kaere
25-10-2011, 06:16 PM
If you are concerned, ask a staff member first.

Lynn
25-10-2011, 06:17 PM
mm ok, I was curious more so about subjects of say for example, psivampires etc. if there was anything like that, that we are not able to talk about on the site\

Hello Simica

I take it that you are meaning Psychic Vampires. (Energy Draining ) .

There are thread on SF about this topic. On the top tools bar there is a "Search" and if you put in the key words of a topic you might find some of the information.

Lynn
SF Super Mod.

Simica
25-10-2011, 06:18 PM
ok, thank you. I just know some sites forbid of talk of certain subjects of spirituality, religion etc. thank you again