PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Pennsylvania

Wallu
18-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Your board was recommended to me by Mother Goose and I can see why. I have been skimming some of your topics and a few posts and this looks like someplace I would be proud to be a member of.

I live in the Pennsylvania countryside in the USA with my DH of 22 years.

I've been aware of my Spiritual Path since I was 15 (that was 42 years ago!) when I discovered Yoga and Meditation and read the book "The Search For Bridey Murphey." That triggered something inside me to seek seek seek and I've been seeking ever since. I consider myself a Christian Gnostic, and although I don't belong to any group or organization I would join one if I could find one that suited my belief style. It's hard to find what I'm looking for though in the area where I live.

I'll have to be content to mingle with like-minded friends on a board such as this, and I'm anxious to get to know you all and read what you've posted in the past as well as what you have to say in the future.:smile:

You can call me Wallu, or Val, I answer to both!

Moonflower
18-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Hi Wallu

A very warm welcome to SF I hope you find something of interest to you to continue your spiritual journey wherever it may take you. Life is a continuous lesson.

Love & Light Moonflower x

Mother Goose
19-02-2007, 03:57 AM
Hey Wallu!

I'm really happy to see you there! :hug: Hope you enjoy it here! :D

See you around!

Enlightener
19-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Hey Wallu, happy welcomings. I think you will find that this forum is sort of like a big group of friends who pretty much hold/share the same beliefs as you, a very rewarding place with many rewarding experiences.

Can you tell me a bit about Pennsylvania, I have always had a curiosity about that place. :)

Enligtenere

Ascended Master
22-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Welcome Val, good to meet you!
Any friend of Mother Goose is a friend of mine!
With love and light,
AM

earth2bella
23-02-2007, 08:18 AM
Hi Val!

Welcome aboard! I am from PA too, I live in the 'burbs about 35 minutes outside of Philly, but I'm currently in the mountains. When you say countryside I have to assume that you're closer to the eastern side of the state because I think of Amish Country and what not. Am I close? It's very nice to meet you and I am sure that you will enjoy yourself here!

~Jay~
23-02-2007, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the site Wallu, I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.:D