PDA

View Full Version : External become internal

Emmalevine
23-10-2011, 09:27 PM
...as much as the other way around :tongue:

In the last week I have heard nothing but details of other people's illnesses. Yes I know it's that time of year, but everyone close to me is poorly with something, even with people who aren't normally so. Then I wake up and guess what...yep, I have something too :redface: Coincidence? Maybe, but I haven't had a virus for nearly a year now and it strikes me as kind of odd that suddenly everyone has something or other and even though I haven't seen or mixed with any one of them, it befalls me.

This, compared with other strange coincidences, leads me to suspect that when something is predominant in my world, it may well manifest personally in some form. They say that when you buy a red beetle, suddenly all you can see are beetles because you are tuned into them. Well, maybe at the same time the universe is adjusting its reality backwards. There is sickness all around me...meaning I am going to get sick. It's a sign to pay attention.

Maybe this is nonsense...but I like it.

silent whisper
24-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Perhaps it is indeed a sign to pay attention to your thoughts and your physical body right now. We go back at times to learn that these types of illness's are helping you see you might need to do more for your physical body than what you are currently doing..

Its an interesting way to view this all the same...I like it too.