PDA

View Full Version : Palm Readers?

Ronin
21-10-2011, 09:29 PM
I have dabbled in it since I bought my first little how to book from the grocery store before I was 10.
The only thing I remember fromit was a peacock eye..
Through the years I've dabbled some more but never really took hold.
...once again its peeked my interest.

I have had more than one person tell me my hands are very wrinkly. One of my friends calls them 'old lady hands'!
I'm only 23!

Some of the lines confuse me. I can't find whole explanations for them.
Most every line in my hand is deep and defined (guess that's why they look so wrinkly)
I've noticed looking at a few others peoples hands I have lines they don't..

The first line id like to ask about is my attachment/marriage line.
It starts pretty far back on the back side of my hand in a fork.
It then continues and has a little fork underneath it that points downwards. A little after that it takes a hard slope downruns through my heart and head line ending just where the mount of the moon begins and parallel to what I believe is my fate line.
...idk my hand is cooky compaird to the demos I've seen.

I wish I could find a pen to mark the lines on my hand, which ill work on over the weekend, but for now I'm working uploading pictures from my phone.
I know the flash has deteriorated some of the lines :/
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk13/Faircloth9945/Mobile%20Uploads/1319232878.jpghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk13/Faircloth9945/Mobile%20Uploads/1319231510.jpg
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk13/Faircloth9945/Mobile%20Uploads/1319232948.jpg

Maynah
17-11-2011, 01:51 AM
That is interesting, marriage line going down like that. I have a big book on palmistry somewhere, interested now to have a look. What I do find interesting though is your head, heart and life line all join. Mine don't touch at all. You have a strong fate line and lots of travel lines.

Happyheart
01-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Hi, I can't see where your marriage line joins the fate line, but it's probably my monitor. I think I read somewhere that when the marriage line goes down, it means a separation, but I don't think you have to worry too much, as the line is very pronounced and long. so this could mean a very long relationship, say 40 years, until one of you passes. Bear in mind I'm just guessing here, but yours is longer than mine, and I've already been married 25 years. I had a palm reader tell me recently exactly how long we'd been together just by looking at that line.

Also, I think I see a couple of mystic crosses between your head and heart line, which means you're very intuitive. You're very sensitive in particular to the atmosphere of places, and empathetic in that you can sense people's moods. The joining of your head and life lines usually indicates being dependent (whether emotionally or financially) for a while, even after reaching adulthood, whether being dependent on family, or even a group of friends. It may be just a reluctance to break away from the group, as you prefer to be part of a clan as such. Have you had a disappointment in a relationship, as the fork running from the heart line to the head line can sometimes indicate this, and that it may still be unresolved.

The many horizontal lines on your mount of Venus (near the thumb) indicate a lot of life energy stored, and the vertical ones crossing them mean the energies are flowing well in a protective manner. I'm a bit confused as to all the criss-crossing of your life and fate lines, so maybe someone experienced can comment on that. I do know that sometimes the major lines can have companion lines, which basically just strengthens them, so maybe you have a bit of that going on.

I hope this has been helpful, I am definitely no expert, but have read many books on palmistry, since having two extremely accurate readings by different palmists. One recently told me I would soon need to have surgery, even though at the time as far as I knew I was very healthy. Only a month later I found myself having to have a minor operation out of the blue. I think it is a fascinating thing to learn, but very difficult and takes many years of practice and a lot of willing friends :D

xxxbest wishes, Happyheart

Medium_Laura
01-12-2011, 02:27 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idiots-Guide-Palmistry-Second/dp/1592573460 This is a pretty good book to learn from :)

Ronin
02-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Hey thanks guys!

From everything online Ive found my hand hard to read..
But maybe that is just because Im trying to read it myself. :D

Ill have to wait till after the holiday to get the book but Im deff going to get it so thank for the suggestion!!