PDA

View Full Version : Ted Andrews Books

krystalashes9
20-10-2011, 02:36 AM
I am really enjoying his book Meet and Work with Spirit Guides. It's giving me a lot of insight on how to communicate with my spirit guide. Has anybody else read any of his books? If you have which ones? and what are your opinions on them?:glasses3:

nightowl
20-10-2011, 03:04 AM
I really love Animal Speak. It is very thorough and teaches wonderful insights on understanding and getting to know animal guides. I highly recommend it. :smile:

krystalashes9
20-10-2011, 03:30 AM
I was looking at that one. I have two animal guides and I want to know them better. Thanks for the recommendation! :smile:

nightowl
20-10-2011, 03:34 AM
I was looking at that one. I have two animal guides and I want to know them better. Thanks for the recommendation! :smile:

Hey no problem :smile: ...what animal guides do you have?

krystalashes9
20-10-2011, 02:16 PM
I have a butterfly and a white rat. I named my butterfly Buttercup but my rat still has no name.

OnAPath
20-10-2011, 05:45 PM
I have animal speak as well. I really enjoy it. I don't have any animal guides right now, but I have some that come to bring me messages. I use it to help me understand their message.

krystalashes9
20-10-2011, 05:51 PM
That's what I want to learn too. How to communicate better with them or see if they are there to give a specific message

nightowl
20-10-2011, 10:03 PM
I have a butterfly and a white rat. I named my butterfly Buttercup but my rat still has no name.

Those are interesting guides...I find it fascinating that the two you have see things from a different perspective, one from the air and one from the ground. It often happens this way with animal guides they will tend to balance out one another.

This is a great site for insight...

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/display-category/100-0-30/power_animals_totems_spirit_guides

OnAPath
21-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Those are interesting guides...I find it fascinating that the two you have see things from a different perspective, one from the air and one from the ground. It often happens this way with animal guides they will tend to balance out one another.

This is a great site for insight...

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/display-category/100-0-30/power_animals_totems_spirit_guides

I LOVE that website!!!

nightowl
21-10-2011, 01:06 AM
I LOVE that website!!!

Me Too!!! :D Glad to share...

krystalashes9
21-10-2011, 02:00 AM
Thanks I will check it out!

Distortedsoundz
13-11-2011, 01:45 PM
So far I'm in love with his books! Very easy to read and not just filled with personal accounts, he cuts to the chase and the insight is fantastic. I'd say, anyone on a spiritual path should give them a good read!

Wanderer
14-11-2011, 09:09 AM
I just picked up his book on auras last night. It's a little hard to read because my inner skeptic screams at me the whole time, but I'm trying to keep an open mind. I will say that I did get some results from the first exercise, though. I'm not very far into it yet but I plan to get through it in the next couple of days.

Whether I end up liking the book or not, though, I will definitely be picking up his ones on spirit guides / animal guides. Got them in my wish list on my Kindle already!