PDA

View Full Version : Lightbulbs brightening when I look at them

Emmalevine
19-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Has anyone else experienced a lightbulb getting brighter when you look at it? This isn't my imagination at all, it clearly brightened considerably. I also had a sort of tingling in my ears at the same time.

I have awakened Kundalini and wondered if this could be connected?

bluejay
20-10-2011, 02:45 AM
YES!!! I have but not when I am looking at it necesarilly but when I am thinking about something important....gives a whole new meaning to bright ideas....

Silver
20-10-2011, 02:51 AM
Years ago, I noticed street lights turning on or off but wasn't sure what that was all about, maybe in this case, they were sensitized to go on/off from vibrations, something deliberate, didn't quite make sense, though...

Elfay
20-10-2011, 06:31 AM
Yes its happened to me a lot, I always thought it was my imagination. It happens with candles too, I can stare at a candle and make the flame get bigger and brighter, it use to freak me out a bit but I got use to it.

Emmalevine
23-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks everyone. I do wonder if it's an energy thing - especially as I can feel increased energy around myself at the same time as the bulb seems to brighten. It's really interesting. I'd love to hear anymore examples of this if anyone has any.

abikisses
23-10-2011, 02:05 PM
I can also relate strongly to this thread! Watch out for exploding light bulbs and being able to recharge batteries...

Abi xx

Lynn
25-10-2011, 12:13 AM
Hello

I can relate to burning them out.....even industriall one's. We have a big box store accross from us and they wanted the lights in the parking lot on all NIGHT. There were no by-laws in place as the area is zoned commercial. So I proceeded to focus on them...and slowly they would fade out. They replaced them with even a brighter bulb set and me Son tried the samething at night. Finally one day there was an electrican there changing the heads and putting on dimmer's. I knew him and him me so he said am I up here for a reason Lynn ???? ha ha ha yes.

Its all in the energy we have with us. A friend on a rural road would turn off every road street light for the time we passed it then it would come back on. TOO always being aware of any oncoming traffic. Safety always first....and formost.

Lynn

Fresco
25-10-2011, 12:24 AM
Wow, I wish I had that ability :dontknow:

Anything a person can do to master this??

nightowl
25-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Yes, I have experienced both the street light phenom and the candle flame experience. All I can say is it is quite cool....

Lynn
25-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Hello

Yes we all run on energy and we all give off an electronic charge. Lets see it to feel one's own energy try taking the hand with plams facing inwards and slowly (without touching them together) move them in and out. See if ye feel a slight buzz or tingle sensation.

For things like lightbulbs and electronics patients is key like anything else. DO NOT ever stare directly into a lightbulb please make sure its a safely shaded lamp. TOO the goal is NOT to explode the bulb but to dim it up and down. Like all things do not force it to happen and do not do it for long extened amounts of time. 5 to 10 minutes of focused concentrations. What one is doing is simply moving the energy from the body much like one does in destressing and going into mediations.

Lynn

Lynn
25-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Yes, I have experienced both the street light phenom and the candle flame experience. All I can say is it is quite cool....

Hello

I do use a lot of cautions with candles as that is an open flame and can start a fire. I do work with them in demonstrations and I had one really fly upwards one night so much so that someone put it out. It is fun to make the flame dance....again staring to directly into the flame is not good make sure one is a good safe distance away rule for me is 3 feet at least. Make sure the candle is on a solid and safe surface. I do not recommend candle sticks or stick candles. Tea lights work well.

Like all things be careful and play safely....

Lynn

Fresco
25-10-2011, 08:04 PM
You guys are a bunch of firestarters :wink:

:icon_eek:

Emmalevine
27-10-2011, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the warning Lynn. I've actual stopped using candles with my meditations after one went quite wild the other night. My energy field is definitely affecting them.

sesheta
27-10-2011, 04:39 PM
With me it's more electronics and batteries that I affect. Electronics tend to die on me very quickly. If I hold a battery to my tongue to "test" it, I don't feel anything at all...till about 5 minutes later when my pulse jumps up and my head feels like it's going to explode, then I have to ground myself to release the energy....
If I pick up a remote, the TV will sometimes turn on or off before I even touch any of the buttons on the remote.
It's definitely affected by your mood - the more stressed/upset I am, the worse it gets. Once I calm down and breathe deeply, things settle back down to normal.
I get electric shocks from things all the time, too...regardless of what kind of shoes I'm wearing - I even get shocks on my fingers when I'm wearing gloves...gets annoying, but I assume we are this way for a reason :)

Emmalevine
27-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Could this also explain why the connection between my TV and the remote keeps failing? The remote itself works and so does the telly but they won't commute, it's a pain.

sesheta
27-10-2011, 05:22 PM
LOL - probably! I get the same thing - I can press a button on a remote all I want, and nothing will happen. Somebody else grabs the same remote - presses the same button, and it works fine. Aarrgghhh! Drives me crazy :) Or with my DVD player, I press the button to open it so I can put a DVD in - the door opens, then starts to close again almost immediately; I play the "Fastest finger" game to get the DVD in before it closes again! Somebody else uses the same DVD player, and it won't do that to them....I just chuckle at it usually...I know it's just me...sigh....

Sarian
31-10-2011, 01:12 AM
I was trying to turn out a lightbulb once, but the lightbulb closer to me, but near my husband shattered over his head instead. lol. I notice streetlights go off when I go under them. when I used to be a christian and attended church, they would have a woman's bible study group. Whenever I came into the room and sat down, the light over my head would go out. when I got up and moved, it would go back on. If I sat at a different spot, another light would go out over my head. Needless to say the women and pastor's wife thought I was demonic. Sigh...

blackraven
05-11-2011, 03:01 AM
I was trying to turn out a lightbulb once, but the lightbulb closer to me, but near my husband shattered over his head instead. lol. I notice streetlights go off when I go under them. when I used to be a christian and attended church, they would have a woman's bible study group. Whenever I came into the room and sat down, the light over my head would go out. when I got up and moved, it would go back on. If I sat at a different spot, another light would go out over my head. Needless to say the women and pastor's wife thought I was demonic. Sigh...

Hi Sarian - That's too funny that the pastor's wife thought you were demonic. The opposite extreme is apparently the case. Super-charged bioenergy fields (auras) seem to be the cause. You have so much positive energy that your energy fields actually compete with the filaments in lights. I'm scared of you!:D

Blackraven

Emmalevine
05-11-2011, 12:34 PM
That explains my experiences then Blackraven - I can now cause lightbulbs to flicker dramatically when I focus my attention on them!

blackraven
05-11-2011, 08:06 PM
That explains my experiences then Blackraven - I can now cause lightbulbs to flicker dramatically when I focus my attention on them!

Starbuck - I'm scared of you too then. :D

Blackraven

Sarian
06-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Hi Sarian - That's too funny that the pastor's wife thought you were demonic. The opposite extreme is apparently the case. Super-charged bioenergy fields (auras) seem to be the cause. You have so much positive energy that your energy fields actually compete with the filaments in lights. I'm scared of you!:D

Blackraven
LOL, why would you be scared of me? Anyway, that's so interesting to know! I didn't know this. thank you. People would actuallyl get up and move away from me because they were frightened by it. :icon_eek:

blackraven
07-11-2011, 12:18 AM
LOL, why would you be scared of me? Anyway, that's so interesting to know! I didn't know this. thank you. People would actuallyl get up and move away from me because they were frightened by it. :icon_eek:

Sarian - I'm scared of God too. I'm scared of you because you're so powerful (in a good way), LOL! I'm only pulling your chain. :hug2:

Blackraven

Sarian
07-11-2011, 12:24 AM
Sarian - I'm scared of God too. I'm scared of you because you're so powerful (in a good way), LOL! I'm only pulling your chain. :hug2:

Blackraven
Hahahah, you're funny. I got the power! (isn't there a song that sings that?) I don't feel very powerful, but thank you! and :hug2: for you too!

Aquatic_Dragon
10-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Interesting subject. :smile:

I have had a bulb blown before in my house once, I was practising some psychokinetic exercises at the time, I was focusing on drawing energy in from sources all around me and all of a sudden the bulb went, it gave me a shock because when I heard it I opened my eyes all of a sudden and it was dark! :D

Emmalevine
31-01-2012, 05:23 PM
I'm much better at this now - as soon as I focus on a lightbulb it begins to flash. I can't wait to show someone deeply sceptical. It's pretty cool!

samanthanightly
01-02-2012, 04:12 AM
oh my gosh this thread just made me so happy because I was wondering the same thing! first time I ever experienced the light bulb brightening was when I was deep in concentration. There was only one lamp on to my left and suddenly the whole room became much more illuminated. I turned to look at it, still thinking deeply about something else and the longer I stared, the brighter it got. Now whenever I'm near a light, I like to have some fun with it :D

Fresco
02-02-2012, 04:17 PM
I'm much better at this now - as soon as I focus on a lightbulb it begins to flash. I can't wait to show someone deeply sceptical. It's pretty cool!
Can you post video of this on youtube?? (I realize many will still call it a hoax though)

Emmalevine
02-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Haha no - I don't need to prove it to anyone. Not anyone who doesn't know me anyway :) I'm happy just having the experience. As you say, many would doubtless call it a hoax, because if that's what they believe, that's what they'll see. Plus all I could do is set the camera at the lightbulb, not me focussing on it, so the actual effect wouldn't be obvious anyway. To really see and believe, you would have to watch me do it.