PDA

View Full Version : Librans are us!

Ascended Master
13-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Hello everyone of any star sign! :D

This is a thread aimed at discussing things specifically Libran.
So to get the ball rolling.... I myself am firmly Libran.

And that means, I think about things for millenia before actually doing anything about them! :wink:

Other than that however, I know very little about 'Libra' or what it means, so please add your thoughts / knowledge if you would like to.
It would be great to know more.

With love and light to all (apart from Sagittarians, because both of my sisters are Sagittarians, and they bullied me rotten from an early age! :D )

AM

kundalini
13-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Hey AM,

I'd just like to add that Librans are depicted by the Scales and are therefore the sign of Balance.

Ok, I'll get out of this thread now!

deltawaves
13-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Hi AM,

I am a Libra Rising and have know some Librans. They love beauty and beautiful things, romance, peace and along with that comes sometimes not enough inner strength to make solid canges. And yes it's all about balance and weighing things up, hence where the indecsion comes from I guess. xx

Ascended Master
14-02-2007, 12:06 AM
Hey AM,

I'd just like to add that Librans are depicted by the Scales and are therefore the sign of Balance.

Ok, I'll get out of this thread now!

lol :D good work!
And an interesting message!
Thanks K

Ascended Master
14-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Hi AM,

I am a Libra Rising and have know some Librans. They love beauty and beautiful things, romance, peace and along with that comes sometimes not enough inner strength to make solid canges. And yes it's all about balance and weighing things up, hence where the indecsion comes from I guess. xx

Definately!
Beauty (and beautiful things), plus romance and peace are the best! :smile:

Do you think it's a case of learning how to find that inner strength?
The strength that is hidden within the mountain of sand where one's head is burried? :D

Love and light,

AM

Mother Goose
14-02-2007, 02:10 AM
Hey AM...here's a little something basic about us:

Libra, symbolized by the Scales, is a Cardinal Air sign. Ruled by Venus, Libra is cultured, refined, stylish, and has a great love of beauty. Libras have a very strong sense of justice (Scales of Justice) and balance. In their quest for harmony they will always look at both sides of an issue. They hate conflict and will avoid it at all costs, to the point that they are often perceived as indecisive. Partnerships are extremely important to Libra – they feel most complete when they are in a secure stable relationship. An Air sign, Libras are excellent communicators and need to be appreciated for their ideas. They are charming, social beings who do well at cocktail parties.

Symbol: The Scales
Element: Air
Modality: Cardinal
Ruling Planet: Venus
Ruling House: Seventh
Key Phrase: I balance
Keyword: Harmony

Positive Characteristics:
Diplomatic
Sociable
Suave
Cooperative
Persuasive
Companionable
Peace-loving
Cultured
Refined
Judicial
Artistic
Communicative

Negative Characteristics:
Indecisive
Fickle
Apathetic
Easily deterred
Pouting

http://www.astrologychartsonline.com/Libra.htm

jeremy67
14-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Libra here too! :wave:

A double-edged Libran sword is the ability to see all sides in an argument. You can sympathise with everyone at the same time, but find it impossible to make your own decision.

Love and Light,
Jeremy

Ascended Master
15-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Hey AM...here's a little something basic about us:

Thanks very much Mother Goose! :smile:

Had to laugh when the word 'suave' popped up?! lol
The last thing I am is suave!!!! lol :hug3:

Although virtually everything else is applicable!

Maybe 'suaveness' is something I am yet to develop?? lol

Lots of love,

AM :smile:

Ascended Master
15-02-2007, 07:09 PM
You can sympathise with everyone at the same time, but find it impossible to make your own decision.

Love and Light,
Jeremy

lol definately!
Especially when it's a big one! :smile:
Thanks alot Jeremy...
Hope all is well...
AM