PDA

View Full Version : Channeling words you don't understand

Chalk1990
14-10-2011, 09:44 AM
I wouldn't necessarily classify this as channeling, but sometimes, what I believe is my Higher Self will start filling in some blanks to questions I ask mentally, or will start making up quotes in my mind, with words I don't even know the definitions to.

A quote said by my Higher Self, that I hold dearly:

"Curiosity is the Pinnacle of Knowledge, and Understanding"

I didn't know what 'Pinnacle' meant at the time of the thought, so I found the definition, and found out it made perfect sense with the sentence.

I was reading a post by a person about what curiosity was, and how it effects her. As I was wondering what curiosity really was, this quote was said in my mind with no hesitation, without me consciously thinking it. It became more clear to me how much truth this quote held.

Shantyaikya
14-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Yea it happens to me too sometimes. I noticed they would usually come just as I was sitting down to do meditation.

"The light is already shining, you just have to focus the beam."

I have done the Q&A thing several times now with myself and I usually do get a lot of insight. It's kind of funny that you know all of the answers to your questions already.

Oh, and my signature was one of those random quotes too lol.

Neville
14-10-2011, 10:39 AM
A Lovely experience for the recipient, because receiving words into your head that you are unfamiliar with would, i imagne serve as confirmation that what you are getting is not your imagination. :smile:

John32241
14-10-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi,

I see curiosity as a desire to learn more. I like to speculate about how things might work.

In the context that you spoke about, I see the term used as an energy itself. Embrace curiosity and it will provide that high point of knowledge and understanding.

This is the path that your higher self has you on so go with it and be blessed.

John

Medium_Laura
14-10-2011, 10:58 AM
I wouldn't necessarily classify this as channeling, but sometimes, what I believe is my Higher Self will start filling in some blanks to questions I ask mentally, or will start making up quotes in my mind, with words I don't even know the definitions to.

I didn't know what 'Pinnacle' meant at the time of the thought, so I found the definition, and found out it made perfect sense with the sentence.

I was reading a post by a person about what curiosity was, and how it effects her. As I was wondering what curiosity really was, this quote was said in my mind with no hesitation, without me consciously thinking it. It became more clear to me how much truth this quote held.

OMG I can't count more times that I get words I need to freaking look up! I'm pretty smart and I do know a lot of words, but they seem to throw some doozies at me!

That's how I know I am really channelling. Who the heck making stuff up would have to research the words they are using lol

I'll have to search for the ones they gave me. I think they are in my book. I've forgotten now but I was like.. huh, what does that even MEAN! :)

K I looked up one I got. This is just part of the channelling.

At twilight the last known remenents of slumber have dissipated.
You are left now with the knowledge of dreams.
Harken to the voice deep within your vortex.
Know that we are within you there.
As the new day dawns upon you, your effervescence will come forth.

I know effervescent is used with bubbles like in Alka seltzer lol but I had no clue how it made sense in this. I sure as HECK don't speak like that in real life. :)

1being
19-10-2011, 12:11 PM

very cool.

you wrote, "what I believe is my Higher Self".

i struggle a lot with identifying the "who" and "what" of ALL things i hear, sense and perceive.

Fact: words i do not know and phrases i do not know or use are some sort of clear evidence, to me, that what i experience ... i am NOT the source of.

i do not comprehensively and thoroughly understand Higher Self concept and cannot, for myself, ascertain "Higher Self".

i used to say, "my mind has a mind of it's own" and maybe that *is* what a Higher Self is. i dunno.

anyway... curiosity. CURE/CITY

that is a city i want to live in (secure, cure, cured)... curiosity = cure city.

we seek knowledge & understanding for the confusing and sometimes painful things we experience & endure (such as all the mental / psyche-spiritual activity) so that we may Live, Healthy (health = happy) and Safe and Sane.

Cure City is WAY better than toxicity (toxic = talk sick).

i have a weird way with words, i hope i'm communicating MY knowledge & understanding effectively.

if cure city (a STATE of being) is equal to these WORDS we have to go look up
if talk sick city (a STATE of being) is equal to WORDS that makes us sick & angry

i'm curious if the cure is in WORDS (no, i'm actually not curious ... i already know).