PDA

View Full Version : Shaman dream

Maynah
14-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Hi,
I'm hoping someone can tell me a bit more about a dream I had a few years ago now. I live in a big city but while overseas on holiday in NZ, during an afternoon nap my spirit guide, a South American Shaman, visited me in my dream. She took me to a place where there was a fire, it was like a shamanic dance ceremony. She stood watching as I got into a dance, I danced around the fire with other Native Indians. It felt amazing, like in a trance state, felt natural and I didn't want it to end but it it did. She would speak to me sometimes but in a language I don't understand or maybe it's so soft and mumbled I can't hear. Maybe I should post this in the Spirit Guide section but the ceremony fascinated me and I want to be able to go there again.

thunderseed
15-10-2011, 06:25 AM
Hey, :) What more do you want to be told? As i see it, all the facts and everything you need to know are already in there. How it was, is how it is! Don't try to be dissecting things that don't need to be!

One of my favorite past times used to be dancing around fires with all my spirit guides, ancestors and relatives. It's simply a soul thing, an act of reuniting with them, of love, freedom and having fun! It didn't mean anything more than that. Dance is my passion, so is music, always has been, i know it for as it is, it is how i move, how i express, and more importantly how i heal myself and others, and the land, dance can tell stories, and the physical form can do many things in movement to heal, and in my native culture dance was and is used for all these things and more. But sometimes it is just a beautiful way to spend time and get to know our spirit guides, a beautiful act of intimacy. And it can simply be healing.
If you want to know more about fire, know that it is a spirit, a respected and powerful spirit of great cleansing, but it is also a great thing to light up a dark night, cook hotdogs on, and have good times around.
If you want to know more about anything, it would be best for you to consult your spirit guide/s. They have the answers!
There are some people on here that will tell you spirit does not speak in different languages, but i believe it does, and i have experienced many of ancestors, and spirits talking in ancient languages. But the thing is, once you know how the spiritual language is, you don't need to hear anything to understand them, you will understand, even if it means by eye contact. This takes experience and practice however.

Maynah
15-10-2011, 09:23 AM
You're right, there was really nothing else to it. I guess I was just curious if there was anything behind the event but it felt just as you mentioned. It felt like my guide had always wanted to take me here, smiling as she watched. The feeling was ... amazing, felt free :) Thanks for sharing your experience and advice.

Mr Interesting
21-10-2011, 02:13 AM
Nah, there was something to it but it was for me... too!

I just answered another post about Canada stuff and mentioned my being born there but livin' in NZ. Reading your post made me laugh at the little in joke.

Also New Zealand's a well cool lace and the Maori have some fairly substancial links to Native Americans as first people.

Good stone throwing by spirit can hit hundreds of birds.

This is just one of them.

Maynah
24-10-2011, 01:47 AM
Thanks for your reply Mr Interesting. Very interesting indeed. My awareness was heightened while in NZ. This dream happened in Wellington. However the spirit of my husbands grandmother followed us and took care of us during our drive from Auckland. I love hearing the stories that come out of there.

DreamyMaryAlice
25-06-2012, 06:25 AM
i'm from canada, but were called firstnations here,our traditions and ceremonies have alot to do with our animal spirit powers, they go thru alot to get it outa you too, i'm not a traditional dancer, my dad didn't want me to be one, but i had dream of being one, like i was walking towards a girl sitting down holding her traditional stick and outfit on, than i looked and it was myself wearing all what i seen, so i found that strange too