PDA

View Full Version : Ghost kitty?

georgiac
12-10-2011, 04:18 PM
From time to time we have a ghost kitty that comes and visits us. She plays with my other cats and they seem to enjoy her. We never actually see her but we do hear her meow, and we see and hear the bag that she is playing with move and rattle. We also feel the mattress give just a bit when she decides to jump in bed with us at night. Once my daughter heard her pawing at the inside side door of her closet; she only stopped when my daughter opened the closet door and left it open. My dog clings to my side whenever ghost kitty is here, so I think that for some reason he is frightened of her. There is no sense of dread or evil whenever she is around. She really doesn't cause any problems. If it was just me here I wouldn't mind letting her stay but the others seem to feel that ghost should move on. So my question to you is how to I get her to go to the other side or where ever it is that she needs to go?

Maynah
13-10-2011, 12:02 PM
A beautiful white short haired cat is what I'm seeing. The name Princess came to me for some reason. When you next feel her jump on your bed, sit infront of her and open your heart, send her so much love that your heart aches, then visualise white light shining down on her. Thank her for being a wonderful companion to the family but it is now time for her to go. Love and light.

BlueSky
13-10-2011, 12:09 PM
A beautiful white short haired cat is what I'm seeing. The name Princess came to me for some reason. When you next feel her jump on your bed, sit infront of her and open your heart, send her so much love that your heart aches, then visualise white light shining down on her. Thank her for being a wonderful companion to the family but it is now time for her to go. Love and light.

Nice...........:smile:

Medium_Laura
13-10-2011, 12:31 PM
Well typically cats can't be ghosts. Ghosts choose to stay near the earth and don't cross to the light. Since animals do not have the ego holds we do, then you have "spirit cats".

I have had a few in the various homes I stayed in. Once they warned me of a burglar who was hiding in my pumpkin patch in my back yard!

tmcinmaine
13-10-2011, 02:47 PM
We had to put a cat down last year that was very sick and and full of cancer. When i got home from work he would always run downstairs meowing. I heard him many times after he passed doing the same thing.

Also had a cat that died 20 years ago. She would always jump on the bed in the middle of the night near my head and rub her head against mine almost every night. After she died i always heard her purr and feel the thump on the bed but she was never there. Glad to see i'm not alone!

Silver
13-10-2011, 03:05 PM
I've owned many cats in my life (1 @ a time, though, usually). I owned an adorable gray kitty one time that was hit by a car and was killed. His little 'ghost' I would see jump up on my desk while I'd be working (NEVER saw a kitty ghost before in my life) and this ghost kitty would also lie in bed next to me near my shoulder ~ in about a week or so, this activity stopped, so he went wherever they go. I can't imagine a "Heaven" without our pets, but who knows.

Medium_Laura
13-10-2011, 03:16 PM
They are there :) I've had many come through in readings. They wait for us. :) But just like spirit people, they visit us to bring us comfort.

Swingdance
14-10-2011, 07:16 PM
All of which brings me to the subject of the ghost cat said to haunt the capitol in Washington D.C. that makes an appearance right before a national crisis.

Silver
14-10-2011, 07:28 PM
All of which brings me to the subject of the ghost cat said to haunt the capitol in Washington D.C. that makes an appearance right before a national crisis.

Really? I hadn't heard this story.

Swingdance
14-10-2011, 08:36 PM
Really? I hadn't heard this story.

Here's something on that...

Demon Cat (http://www.examiner.com/city-guide-in-washington-dc/the-demon-cat-and-other-ghosts-of-the-us-capitol-washington-dc-ghost-stories-and-haunted-places)

georgiac
16-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Thanks for everyone for your replies.