PDA

View Full Version : Going to energy healing tomorrow.

Colhad75
12-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Hi folks.

Have an appointment with an energy healer tomorrow, don't know what to expect but from what I read they help you a lot mentally. Remove old outdated thought patters, help you connect with Higher Self and a few other things.

Looking forward to it, I think any help would benefit me.

mattie
12-10-2011, 09:18 AM
Post later about your experience.

silent whisper
12-10-2011, 11:26 AM
I do energy healing and have taken the path of healing myself with this modality. If its for you, you will love it. I too look forward to hearing your experience of it.

Colhad75
12-10-2011, 12:36 PM
I read the information on The Reading Room's site and thought it sounded like something I would benefit from. I went for a reading there last week but the energy healing is at a different location. Not that there's any problem with that.

This is the website.

http://www.thereadingroom.biz/services.html

Tiss
12-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Dear Colhad75 and silent whisper,

Could you tell more about the purpose of energy healing? What kind of symptoms does it try to heal?

With love and light,
TISS :hug:

Colhad75
12-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Dear Colhad75 and silent whisper,

Could you tell more about the purpose of energy healing? What kind of symptoms does it try to heal?

With love and light,

Having never tried it, I can only go by what is said on the website in my post.

Energy healing has a positive effect on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of our being. It helps you to remove and heal blocked energy in your charkas (energy centres) and auric field, thus enabling you to create and maintain balance and flow within your energetic system. This will enable you to make better choices; focus your energy in directions you choose; lower stress and access your creative energies to live the life of your choosing.

Benefits of healing include:

Physical – Revitalising your energy levels; creating a boost and assisting wellbeing; supporting your healing from disease; and aiding physical ailments and relaxation.

Mental – shifting outdated thought patterns, gaining different views of self and circumstances in life.

Emotional – assisting you to remove blocked energy and old emotional woundings; supports the release of old emotions; and creates and maintains balance.

Spiritual – connecting you with higher self and with divine guidance; cleanses the aura; helps you to develop your connection with spirit; and helps you to understand the connection between your physical body, emotions, thoughts and your energetic state.

I'm not entirely sure what takes place, I assume their could be a lot of meditation just a guess though.

Tiss
12-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Thanks Colhad75!

Sounds very promising. I will love to know how was it. Please keep us posted.

Blessings,
TISS

rubyred79
12-10-2011, 06:04 PM
I practice reiki level 2 & agree with the previous person, if its for you - you will Love it. Its so relaxing and benefical for mind/physical and spiritual.
Drink plenty of water post treatment & Enjoy

Zagacat
12-10-2011, 09:08 PM
What form of energy healing?

Colhad75
13-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Ok what happened at energy healing?

Was laid down on this bench, she placed crystals on my chakra points. I held crystals in both hands. She placed her hands on my feet, legs, stomach, sides of my forehead near my eyes. Then I turned over and she placed her hands on my back, back of my legs.

I went into a deep meditative state, was one of the best meditations I've had. One of my guides showed herself to my healer, she described her as being gold and had bird like features.

My healer was able to determine that I had a past life. I was alive back in medieval times. Apparently I trained birds like hawks and eagles. I was wrongly accused of something and eventually I was killed. I always felt I was hard done by, the anger I have has been passed on from my previous life. It is my duty in this life to work past it. The anger is here for that reason.

My healer removed 3 hooks from my heart, three scars that I'm pretty sure I know what they were.

I have clairvoyance and psychic abilities, I need to get some grounding crystals and some Selenite crystals. Have to get some crystals for my base chakras.

A grounding exercise where I stand on the floor, imagine there are roots growing out of the souls of my feet. My feet are fixed to the ground and I can feel the energy coming through my feet and upto my base.

Tiss
13-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Oh Colhad75, what a beautiful experience! Thanks for sharing.

I feel very happy for you. It is great to have found an experienced healer like the person you describe.

I am specially impressed when you say that the healer removed 3 scars on your heart. I would need to find someone able to heal my heart too. I have got, not a scar, but an open wound due to a terrible loss I recently suffered.

I would like to know about the evolution, and mostly if you notice positive changes after the healing.

With love and light,

rubyred79
13-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi, what a amazing healing session you have had by the sounds of it. Your healer must be very skilled & experienced to be able to give you all that information too. Sounds lovely. Did you enjoy & find the process beneficial?

doryn10
13-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Wow, that sounds amazing