PDA

View Full Version : Why is it ......

Adrienne
08-10-2011, 06:08 PM
Why is it that some thought requests, wishes, desires, manifestations, manifest quicker than others ?

Does this have something to do with the kind of manifestion request, the thoughts sent out to the Universe ? Is it just random that some manifest faster than others or is there some special formula that I am not aware of ?

Dream Angel xx

HiItsJustMeAgain
08-10-2011, 06:11 PM
I'd like to know that too!

Adrienne
08-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Nice to know that you are wondering too !

Verunia
08-10-2011, 06:46 PM
I think it has to do with the situation at hand. I remember one time my mom was short on cash, and I affirmed that she would find money somehow. And that same day she found a 20$ in the back seat of the car.

Other things, like for example the most recent relationship I was in, took about a year to manifest. Both of our lives had to be rearranged in order for it to work out. It could not have happened overnight. Not that it did work out, it only lasted a year, but it was a great learning experience for me at least.

But objectively it seems that the deeper, more important things we ask for take a longer time maybe not to manifest- but to appear in our lives in a way we can recognize them.

lifer76
10-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Why is it that some thought requests, wishes, desires, manifestations, manifest quicker than others ?

Does this have something to do with the kind of manifestion request, the thoughts sent out to the Universe ? Is it just random that some manifest faster than others or is there some special formula that I am not aware of ?

Dream Angel xx

I think it has to do with emotions

zipzip
11-10-2011, 07:29 AM
For a while, whatever I was thinking of , the next day someone would talk about it, or I would see it somewhere.

Then it just fades slowly away....

Then we have those bizarre coincidences where we don't know how they came about. But appreciate them because they are so bizarre.

I'm not sure how to answer this. God /Universe gives us what we want or need?

Or our mind was really on this and it was given to us because of that?

And some things manifest through a strong sense of "knowing" and just waiting. This is what I am more inclined to believe in. Not mind, but "knowing"

But truthfully, the more I think about this, the less I know....:smile:

zipzip

Jules
11-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Talking from a personal level, the bigger things shall we say couldn't happen until I'd acknowledged and understood and accepted certain things within ME. The day to day stuff happens pretty quickly, ie money issues. You've also got to learn to TRUST - trust self, spirit, the Universe. Everything happens at the right time, so if you start to put any doubt there whatsoever it's sending mixed signals out. Surrender and let it happen naturally, don't attach anything to it, just have trust that it WILL happen when the time's right.

Adrienne
22-10-2011, 04:53 AM
I think it has to do with emotions

lifer76, can you explain a little bit what you mean about it having to do with emotions ?

Adrienne
22-10-2011, 05:05 AM
You've also got to learn to TRUST - trust self, spirit, the Universe. Everything happens at the right time, so if you start to put any doubt there whatsoever it's sending mixed signals out. Surrender and let it happen naturally, don't attach anything to it, just have trust that it WILL happen when the time's right.

Thanks Jules. This could be part of the confusion, on a few of the manifestions ... when the doubting enters the picture. Makes sense about the " sending mixed signals out ".

Two examples of how quickly things can manifest come to mind ~ neither one being what I would call a manifestation for something good !

The first example, I was driving to an outdoor event that I was very much looking forward to. It was raining when I left home, and with 2 hours of driving I was giving it time to clear up, of course, asking the Angels, etc. for good weather and truly believing it would be so.

As I continued driving, it continued raining... and I was getting the impression that it wasn't going to stop, in fact the rain was falling pretty steadily. I was getting frustrated and said " Can it rain any harder ? " OOOPS ! :icon_eek: Wrong thing to say, because almost immediately.... it started pouring, so hard that cars were pulling over to the side of the road because they couldn't see to drive. Way too fast on the Universe giving me what I mistakenly asked for !

The second example, I was having an unusually bad day, almost everything was going wrong, three things specifically ... and when I got home, being frustrated with all that had happened so far, I said ... " What else can go wrong ? " EEEEK !! :icon_eek: Wrong thing to say again ! In less than 5 minutes, 2 more things went wrong. You would have thought I would have learned my lesson with the rain comment.

So I am wondering... why was there such a quick response to something " negative " when there are other good things that I want to happen that are taking forever ?

Dream Angel xx

Sarian
30-10-2011, 10:43 PM
I can relate to that, DA. I have a tendency to at times (okay, a lot)...to think the world is coming against me....I try to think positive, but seems they are slow to happen, although I have gotten some good news, but at the same time, two bad occurrences, actualy 3, but one I believe can be resolved. I remember years ago, I would simply think about how I needed something and for example, that very same day I'm driving home from my parents and pass a house that put things out to the curb as they were moving and I saw the very thing I was needing! That and a whole lot more. I wonder why it's more difficult now, but I think my life's taken a battering and I'm more negative. :-(

Adrienne
30-10-2011, 11:01 PM
I remember years ago, I would simply think about how I needed something and for example, that very same day I'm driving home from my parents and pass a house that put things out to the curb as they were moving and I saw the very thing I was needing!

Wow ! that was quick manifestation ! :smile:

ellespirit
30-10-2011, 11:09 PM
That's a great question!

Sarian
30-10-2011, 11:27 PM
Wow ! that was quick manifestation ! :smile:
Yes, it was. I wish they were always that fast and easy. Maybe I was a better person then than I am now? I was commenting elsewhere that I held fast to keeping my property and it seems I may be able to. Something inside me would not let go. I felt sure I shouldn't, not just because I loved my land so much, but so much more than I don't really understand. Plus as much as my husband has been rotten miserable to me during our marriage and put me through a lot of pain and heartache...I would grieve for him and worry what would happen to him. I hoped so much he would find love, and two weeks ago he did. He reunited with his first love who became a widow in April. I told him I was so happy for him. This is the best we've gotten along in seems forever..he's very grateful for my well wishes and being happy for him. Even hugged me and cried and wished me well too. So I don't know if my hopes for him to find love had anything to do with it, or his need to track her down... he had tried in the past but she would not respond. But his finding love made a better pathway for me to keep my property...but then I have other setbacks that recently occurred as well. I don't know if any of this is LOA or what, but it's got me thinking alot lately.

OnAPath
30-10-2011, 11:42 PM
There are 2 main things that influence if/when something will manifest. The first, is how specific you are about it. If you say I will find $20 in my coat pocket that was left from last winter when I put my coat on tomorrow morning, it will be more likely to occur how you want than if you say I gotta find 20 bucks sometime soon. The other thing is your belief in it. You truly, honestly have to believe it will happen. Feel how you'd feel if it had already happened. Our lives have been spent filled with doubt and negativity. If you are thinking I'll never find $20 in my coat, but I'm gonna say it anyway, or It's never gonna stop raining, but I can hope it might... You can see how you're automatically countering yourself. For that same reason, when we say something like oh, what else could go wrong, we are at that time, truly believing that something additional will happen, and it does.

Adrienne
30-10-2011, 11:53 PM
oh yes, I do know about the saying " what else can go wrong " , haven't done that one since then !

Ok, I understand the truly believing part, but wondering about the specifics part ? How can one be so specific ? I thought we were supposed to put out thought/ request out to the Universe and let go, of how it will happen ? Otherwise aren't we putting restrictions on the creativity ?

Adrienne
31-10-2011, 12:11 AM
Sarian,

I am so sorry to hear about your pain and heartaches, how nice of you to be so kind and caring to wish your husband to find love. And I am happy things worked out for you that you were able to keep the land . Sometimes it is said things happen according to Divine Timing, one thing has to happen first to pave the way for something else to happen, maybe this is what happened with your husband finding love & you keeping the land.

Dream Angel xx

Gracey
31-10-2011, 12:32 AM
i would like to put my 2 cents in for what it is worth. in 1998, i woke up to a synchronized reality. every thought and emotion i had was broadcasted in my environment. this did not sit well with my rational mind. i took away tv and radio, then it just showed itself in people. was maddening for some time because i had no idea what was going on. over the years i learned how to use my mind and emotions as a tool. i also noticed that others thoughts were being broadcasted also, some would notice when it was something big occurring and some never noticed. these days it still happens and i have made peace with it. i have learned to keep my thoughts and emotions focused on good things (for the most part, still get angry sometimes). any ol' ways, if things dont manifest in my world instantly, it does in the future, and will when its time is due.

Adrienne
05-11-2011, 09:07 PM
...... and then there are moments when manifestations are only a thought away :smile:

Today I was thinking I wanted to go back to a certain store that I had recently visited. This morning I got a message from a friend I hadn't heard from in ages, inviting me to lunch. And then the opportunity presented itself, and we went to this store ! Always amazes me when things like this happen, like the Universe is reading my thoughts.

I just need to remember this is possible, at times when manifestations seem not to be working. Thank you Universe for the reminder ! :hug3:

Dream Angel xx

santacruz18
06-11-2011, 04:27 PM
It's all about timing (universal?)

santacruz18
06-11-2011, 04:28 PM
There are 2 main things that influence if/when something will manifest. The first, is how specific you are about it. If you say I will find $20 in my coat pocket that was left from last winter when I put my coat on tomorrow morning, it will be more likely to occur how you want than if you say I gotta find 20 bucks sometime soon. The other thing is your belief in it. You truly, honestly have to believe it will happen. Feel how you'd feel if it had already happened. Our lives have been spent filled with doubt and negativity. If you are thinking I'll never find $20 in my coat, but I'm gonna say it anyway, or It's never gonna stop raining, but I can hope it might... You can see how you're automatically countering yourself. For that same reason, when we say something like oh, what else could go wrong, we are at that time, truly believing that something additional will happen, and it does.

I agree with this, you have to affirm that it is so. It "has" happened..:angel9:

Adrienne
06-11-2011, 04:30 PM
It's all about timing (universal?) yes :smile:

Xan
07-11-2011, 01:55 AM
You've also got to learn to TRUST - trust self, spirit, the Universe.
Everything happens at the right time,
so if you start to put any doubt there whatsoever it's sending mixed signals out.
Surrender and let it happen naturally, don't attach anything to it,
just have trust that it WILL happen when the time's right.

Well said, Jules.

Xan

sunny shine
07-11-2011, 02:05 PM

Dream Angel xx

If what you desire, request or wish needs to manifest it will, you or your thoughts have nothing to do with this. Our life flows irrespective what we like to experience. we have no choice of action.

Adrienne
07-11-2011, 03:08 PM
If what you desire, request or wish needs to manifest it will, you or your thoughts have nothing to do with this. Our life flows irrespective what we like to experience. we have no choice of action.

sorry Sunny, but I disagree with this - we do have a choice and we can change the flow of what happens :smile: the power of thought

seahorse
07-11-2011, 03:32 PM
sorry Sunny, but I disagree with this - we do have a choice and we can change the flow of what happens :smile: the power of thought
and the Law of Attraction :angel9:
ooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

seahorse
07-11-2011, 03:35 PM

Dream Angel xx
My guess is we're here to learn, not for all our wishes to be granted. What eventually manifests must be whatever our spirits need to evolve. And maybe those wishes manifest in the proper time, like they say "the teacher appears whenever the student's ready"
Gawd knows i'm ready for that lottery.....:D

Xan
07-11-2011, 09:02 PM
I agree. We can test this ability to choose by noticing another power... the power of attention.

Whatever we give our attention is our reality of the moment.

We can choose to shift our attention away from one thing or attitude or level of being to another... and our own experience changes in a flash.

And what we give our attention to consistently increases in our life.

But Sunnyshine also is right... Our destinies are not Only up to us, as there are complex issues and influences going on that we may know nothing about... and these can have a lot to do with timing.

Xan

Sarian
07-11-2011, 09:42 PM
I think I could go insane trying to tame the beast within (negativity/fear/fretting/insecurity)...?... make that beasts. What I have a difficult time with as well is affirming something that isn't now, but I hope to be...or hope it will be and so forth.

sunny shine
08-11-2011, 07:51 AM

If you can sleep and wake up when you want to.....

seahorse
08-11-2011, 09:49 AM
If you can sleep and wake up when you want to.....
But when we're awake we can go to sleep when we want to...so the truth can be somewhere in the middle (as it always is :wink: )