PDA

View Full Version : a closer look at the Chakra's

chadley
07-02-2007, 05:46 PM
I thought I would start a thread on the chakra’s. Hopefully many people will contribute what they know about the specific function of them and then we can compile a good amount of information about them with the thread. One of the reasons I’ve been inspired to write this is that I have come to understand that many books that are designed to increase psychic development advocate the practice of shutting down the lower chakra’s in order to increase psychic awareness and ability. It is absolutely true that closing the lower chakra's will increase the energy flow in the 3rd eye. Its really much like pluming even though that is a crude analogy. The body, starved for energy funnels it through the 6th chakra (third eye) making it overactive. ah, but there is a safeguard by universal design that prevents us from cheating the system. Psychic ability developed in alignment with divine intent will come with balance and health. Closing the chakra's will yield nearly instant results without spiritual progress almost the exact same way that using drugs will. The consequences are directly proportional to the gains of course, as is the nature of all duality.

Each chakra is designed to absorb energy from the universal energy field in accordance with the vibration of the chakra and thus applied to the energy field to the appropriate areas for the most efficient transmutation of energy. As you may know, each chakra is associated with specific organs, glands and anatomy. If one of the chakra’s is not functioning properly or is closed, the corresponding areas will not receive the necessary amount of energy and eventually will result in degradation of the energy field in the area that relies on the specific vibration that the chakra would provide if operating efficiently. Eventually, this imbalance will transmute to the physical body and will show itself in the form of illness.

It is true that at a certain stage of spiritual and energetic evolvement, the lower chakras may become unnecessary, but this will only occur by raising the vibration of energy that flows through them at a natural state. When you truly reach the level where the lower chakra's are no longer necessary, it pretty much means you have also surpassed the need for the physical plane. Shutting down the chakra's will lower the energy of the chakra and the body and prevent the person from raising the vibration of the overall field and chakra. We were not given 7 chakras to turn around and turn em off again. The natural state of energy is movement. Inhibiting this movement will cause stagnant energy to accumulate which is much lower in vibration and will eventually transmute as disease in the body. Certainly, any action that results in disease is obviously not born from divine intent. The key is integration not circumvention. The process by which you close your chakra’s to increase energy flow and experience through the 3rd eye only results in the avoidance of physical issues much like the person who uses meditation to bring consciousness above the physical with the intent of escaping the issues of the physical. What you find is that no matter what level of consciousness you achieve, you cannot avoid the need for integration.

Also, the 3rd eye, when overactive, will also generate some psychic experiences that are not so fun. If forced to draw in energy to compensate for the lower chakras, you open your self to experience unwanted energy, which may vibrate at a different rate than what you chakra is intended to receive. This is just another consequence of an imbalanced energy system. Eventually, I would like this thread to be a place where information on each chakra is given by anyone willing to give it. But first, I would like to see if anyone would like to address what I have said above, either to add to it, or disagree with it. Tell me what you think! :)

Chadley.

kundalini
07-02-2007, 06:16 PM
Hi Chadley,

This is all excellent stuff. I understand perfectly well the analogy of plumbing with regards to the Third Eye. However, I would just like to add something here which I believe compliments your thoughts on this and not disagree with them.

It is not just closing down the lower chakras which will also result in more energy running through the Third Eye but also ignoring those chakras and giving all one's attention to the Third Eye Chakra will also result in more enrgy BUT as Chadley has stated, the vibrations of this energy may be percieved by oneself to be not quite what they expect and will tend to be experiences which will leave one confused and possibly fearful rather than joyful, as such experiences should be.

The lower chakras, which I class as the Root, Sacral and Solar Plexus chakra should all be given just as much attention as the Third Eye chakra and the rest of the main chakras. The Heart Chakra is also important as this balances the energy flow. The Throat, 3rd Eye and Crown Chakras are also very important and should all be given attention too. A very quick reference guide could be that the lower chakras are associated with personal development whilst the upper chakras are associated with spiritual development and the Heart Chakra helps to balance these energies out evenly. That I find is easy to remember.

Chadley, could you please go into more detail about what practices raise the vibration of energy that flows through a chakra. Do you mean practices such as chakra meditation, meditation, forms of visualisation or simply just trusting in spirit? I have to say that at the moment I am finding working with crystals and chakras to be quite beneficial. Is this also something that you too think is beneficial with regards to raising the vibrations of energies?

When do you feel that IT IS ok to close the chakras? I, as I have already said, fully agree with you about how chakras should generally be kept open. However, say a person is ungrounded but is having visions that are creating fear, is it best for them to concentrate on closing their 3rd eye then whilst also opening their root chakra more? What do you think?

K.

~Jay~
07-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Very interesting stuff guys, thanks! :smile:

I have experience of a major heart-chakra opening a couple of months back, and all the physical, emotional and energy symptoms which went along with it. So if anyone wants any specific information, it's all still fresh in my mind, hehe! :wink:

Also, I wanted to add that from my understanding, the 3 lower chakras in males are more naturally 'open' than the upper ones, as are the 3 higher ones in females. Therefore, would it not be a natural assumption for women to concentrate more on bringing the lower ones into allignment first, and vise-versa in men, in order to achieve a balance in the long run? Or doesn't it matter?

I have also read of us having 12 main chakras altogether, there's one below our feet, called the Earth chakra, one which is split into two halves in each foot, another one between our heart & throat - called the 'higher heart' and another above our heads, called the stellar chakra. Anyone else heard of these?

kundalini
07-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Hey Jaycee,

That theory about the 3 lower chakras being more open in men and vice-versa, I have not heard of that one before. It's a possibility though and quite logical I suppose. Of course, I have heard of masculine and feminine energies too which would be related to that particular topic I think.

I too have also heard about the twelve main chakras although IMO, I think just the original seven just be dealt with first by people who are not familiar with the chakra system. Indeed, I have no experience of these other chakras.

I am well aware of the chakras that reside at the soles of each foot though. Although, I have read about a chakra underneath these feet chakras called the Earth ?Star? Chakra; is that what you are referring to Jaycee?

~Jay~
07-02-2007, 08:19 PM
I am well aware of the chakras that reside at the soles of each foot though. Although, I have read about a chakra underneath these feet chakras called the Earth ?Star? Chakra; is that what you are referring to Jaycee?

Hi K,

Yes, that's it, the Earth Star chakra - I think Diana Cooper mentions it in one of her books. I swear I have felt this chakra too - or at least, the energy that was rising up through the chakra(s) in the soles of my feet during a major blast, seemed to be coming from a central point about a foot or so beneath me. :smile:

chadley
07-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Great contributions guys. and I have loads of info to share with you on the earth star, the minor chakra's, the twelve main chakraand the theory on men and women and more, don't worry. I'll try and get to it later tonight

deltawaves
08-02-2007, 06:32 AM
Thanks Chadley! I really look forward to your further info on the 12 charkras. I love your posts, you make such sense to me and your style of writing is easy to understand and practical.

GoldChord
08-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Great thread Chadley,

I must confess to knowing very little about chakras and I am keen to learn. I do have a mentor for these things (spiritual development), but his insistence that I work some things out for myself can be very frustrating sometimes. I know I do have trouble controlling and identifying when I 'open up' and often this means I do not close down either. As a consequence there have been times when I have woken with rather nasty headaches because of too much energy - or it getting trapped. 'Mentor Man' is able to clear it to remove the discomfort, but I would like to know more about how I can become more aware of my chakras and the energy moving through them. Hopefully this thread can help.

I look forward to more info.

Take care.

kundalini
08-02-2007, 04:03 PM
Well, I would certainly like to hear any information about the other 5 main chakras. Oh and thanks for confirming that Jaycee! K.

Ascended Master
08-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Very interesting stuff guys, thanks! :smile:

I have experience of a major heart-chakra opening a couple of months back,

Same here Jay! :smile:
Over a period of about 2 weeks it was energising like a goodun!
And today it did too!
When I sat down to come on the forum!
Good stuff.

Love and light,

AM

Ascended Master
08-02-2007, 07:31 PM
I have also read of us having 12 main chakras altogether, there's one below our feet, called the Earth chakra, one which is split into two halves in each foot, another one between our heart & throat - called the 'higher heart' and another above our heads, called the stellar chakra. Anyone else heard of these?

Yes I've heard of them too.
Haven't gone any further with it though...?
Love and light,
AM

tiltjlp
08-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Hi Chadley,

Have you, or would you, consider compiling this information into an article? I think this would be a great addition to our woefully underused Article Section.

John

chadley
08-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Boy, lots of homework today, lol! Good think I took today off :)

K, I promise to get to the major ones, I just wanted to clear up stuff about the others first.

John, if I were to try to put together a full article on all this stuff, it might take a while to get done, maybe later. Right now, I would enjoy the format here where we can discuss as we go and all can contribute.

Ok, I’m going to briefly cover the “other” chakras in addition to the major 7. There is a lot of confusion as to how many additional chakras there are. Hopefully I can clear that up a bit.

To start, The Earth Star, The core star, the upper heart, and all the the Dan Tiens do not, IMO, constitute chakra’s though they are mistaken for them or labeled as addition chakras by some. First of all, they do not vibrate within the same spectrum of energy that the human aura does. Secondly, they do not absorb energy “in” from the universal energy field the same way the chakra’s do, rather the energy within them shines or radiates “out” from them, especially from the core star. All of the Dan Tien’s or Tan Tien’s, exist at the level of the Hara, which is a whole nuther show, Oprah. Briefly, at this level, the Earth star is about a foot or more under your feet, the Tan Tien/hara or lower Dan Tien is about 2 inches under your belly button in the center of your body just above your pelvis. The Upper Heart/soul seat/middle Dan Tien is located in between your heart and throat chakra below the hollow of your neck. The Upper Dan Tien/God’s Head/Individuation point is about 2 or 3 feet above your head (not to be confused with the eighth chakra (stellar chakra) which I will talk about in a later). All of the elements at hara level are connected by a cord or line of energy that goes from the God’s head/ID point all the way down through your body and through the earth star to the core of the earth within that dimension.

The minor Chakra’s. There are a bunch, really, about 15 (I haven’t actually sat down and counted them). They are smaller chakras including the ones in the hands that healers use to project energy. There is one in each foot, behind the eyes, two right above your genitals, one at the back of each knee and a bunch in and around your chest. I might be forgetting some, but you get the point.

I’m going to try and post again today. Kundalini, no worries mate, I will get to the big ones. Lots of info to come!

Chadley.

chadley
09-02-2007, 12:44 AM
Ok, I have a little more time, so there are a few more things I want to mention about the 7 major chakras tonight.

One thing I want to address is that I always hear of people speaking of the chakra's being open or closed. Well, as you might suspect, it is not usually quite that simple. First of all, to understand, you should have an idea as to how a chakra really looks at close inspection. Each of the major chakras are actually composed of mini-vortices or mini chakras that combine to form the whole chakra. You may have heard the chakras being described as having petals that look as if they are from the lotus flower. With a closer and more clear view, it can be seen that these petals are actually the mini-votices within the chakra. Also, Chakras have a protective layer around them. Each chakra looks like a cone of sorts that extends out from the vertical power current that runs down your back. When there is disfunction in a chakra, it is usually not due to either being simply open/spinning or closed/slow or stopped. It may be misshaped, the protective layer maybe damaged or even missing, it may lean to one side, one of the mini vortices may be hyper extended out of the chakra, it may not be properly connected to your vertical power current and so on, there are a bunch of different ways it can be damanged or reasons it is not operating efficiently. Oh, and there is one more thing I wanted to tell you guys that you may not know. The 2nd, 3rd, 4rth, 5th, and 6th chakras have a front and a rear. Both of them are designed to absorb energy in from the universal energy field. The crown points up and the root points down one at the top and one at the bottom of the vertical power current.

Kundalini asked me if there is ever a time when closing the chakra is appropriate, if even for a second. I have heard of healers, with the intention of clearing out the chakra, slowing it down or changing its direction temporarily. And, there are circumstances where the chakra is over active and needs to be slowed down. But, I, personally, know of no beneficial reason to leave it stopped or at a rate other than what is best for the person.

As far as the different emphasis for women vs men, this is mostly untrue. While there are definite characteristics to the human energy field, including the chakras, for women, and the same for men, the general goal is to get the whole system operating efficiently and balanced. In no circumstance, no matter the gender, should you try to cultivate the growth of one chakra at a higher rate than any of the others.

Now, to answer Kundalini's ? about what excercises to use. Since the lower 3 chakras govern the physical body, they can be strongly impacted by physical movement or excercise. No matter what you do, the best results come from exercises that incorporate movement and/or isomentrics (flexing different muscles without moving them or holding positions), flexibility or stretch and breath. This is why I recommend spiritual martial arts, Tai Chi, Qi Qong, yoga or anything like that. Another great method for opening the chakras is dance, maybe one of the best because it also involves music.

Beyond physical exercise, as I mentioned before, energy follows thought. And the power of thought is increased by emotion and sound. During meditation, pay attention to the chakra that you want to work on, even hold your hand over it without touching the body. use your guides, ask them to help you heal it. Practice "feeling" the color that each chakra corresponds to. What I have noticed with many people is that if they attempt to project enegy and just think of the color, no matter which colour they chose, they always project yellow. That is because yellow is a mental color and just "thinking it" will not be good enough. So, you have to "feel' the color. A good excersise for this is, before meditation, to pick something from nature of each of the colors of the rainbow. Write it down. Then meditate on the object and feel it, hold in your hand in your minds eye. I like to choose fruit, so I can imagine tasting it. I know it sounds abstract to try and feel colour, but with practice it is not as hard as it may sound.

Another way to heal the chakras during meditation is to sing the universal ohm, or better yet, sound every vowel sound one at a time. Use your intuition to decide which one is most appropriate for each chakra as you work on them. A good start would be to start at middle C with the root chakra, if you have a keyboard or pitch pipe, and go up one note at a time as you focus on one chakra at a time. But, you don't need to be musical at all to do this. Just pick what ever note and vowel comes to mind and start chantiing or singing it and follow your inner voice, guidance or intuition. You don't even need to sing out loud, do it in your head.

Oh, and Deltawaves, thank you. I thought I read in your bio or somewhere that you are also a healer, I would love to hear what you have to say about the chakras as well.

Let me know if you have any questions/comments/additional information!
I will keep going if you want me to, really only scratched the surface here.

Chadley.

kundalini
09-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Hi Chadley,

This as all certainly got my interest.

I was aware that we had a front and a rear chakra (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th) and have also been informed that the front is connected to our 'feelings' and the rear is connected to our 'will' in some way. Have you anything to say about this?

I am definetely going to have to do some kind of homework on these other 'main chakras' as quite honestly, I do not know much about them. As I say, I still feel that for beginners, the main 7 chakras and perhaps some of the minor chakras are best for working with at first.

I thought that was excellent what you said Chadley about the bottom 3 chakras being able to be stimulated through the practice of physical exercises and associated practices. That definetely sounds spot on!

I just wanted to add about the minor chakras, is that there is one point each at the top of each shoulder, which apparently govern the Yin/Yang aspect of energies which includes the balancing of energies and also one each at the elbows, which governs our barriers regarding relationships etc. Now, this does sound right to me especially when I considered that the arms are connected with the Heart Chakra etc. Any thoughts from anyone else; I'd be glad to hear them.

I definetely agree with your thoughts about the Chakra system being in balance Chadley, however, the going about of which, does lead me to another question. Should a person suspect that one of their Chakras is more understimulated than the other chakras and so would like to concentrate a little more on bringing that into balance, then what should they do?

For example, would a person be able to concentrate their sessions on one chakra over a number of days or weeks even whilst using crystals such as Black Onyx at the root to balance Yin/Yang energies and/or a Clear Quartz crystal at their Crown Chakra to keep the rest of their system in balance? What do you think?

This is a great and very informative thread and I would like to continue to hear Chadley's and other people's contributions to it. I see this thread as kind of eliminating any confusion regarding the chakras and all kinds of other associated subjects. Now, this is only a good thing especially when there is so much conflicting information out there!

Kundalini.

chadley
09-02-2007, 02:11 AM
I was aware that we had a front and a rear chakra (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th) and have also been informed that the front is connected to our 'feelings' and the rear is connected to our 'will' in some way. Have you anything to say about this?

Spot on, Kundalini, that is correct. Nothing more to say about it other than that is absolutely correct. I almost added that info, but moved on to the next bit instead.

I am definetely going to have to do some kind of homework on these other 'main chakras' as quite honestly, I do not know much about them. As I say, I still feel that for beginners, the main 7 chakras and perhaps some of the minor chakras are best for working with at first.

I totally agree, I really want to focus on the major 7. The others elements, of which I spoke of that are, IMO, not chakras but components of yet an even higher level of reality in the Hara level are very important, but very few truly understand them and it will pull us away from the subject of this thread if we focus on them. Good luck on finding info on them. Not much out there that I

kundalini
09-02-2007, 02:28 AM
Ah, thanks for amending what I said about the elbow chakras. That was from memory and I knew there was something wrong with how I worded it but could not think what.

I would like to talk a little more 'in-depth' about the front and rear chakras if I can. What exactly does it truly mean that the front ones are associated with 'feeling' and the rear ones are associated with 'will'? I will use the heart chakra as an example, this chakra being associated with among other things, love: So, does this mean that the state of our front Heart Chakra will correspond directly to our feelings about love in all it's forms and also about how we feel about the concepts of love whilst the state of our rear Heart Chakra will correspond directly to how we 'will' or use 'willpower' to show that love?

Another example I may use could be that of the Brow Chakra (3rd eye). Does the front Brow Chakra govern our psychic feelings about things or our feelings of a deeper awareness whilst the rear Brow Chakra and it's state encourages us to 'will' those experiences or 'powers' into our life?

I know that I may not have worded that brilliantly; it's a very complicated theory I am trying to portray but I hope that you get what I am trying to say here. It is something I have been wanting to understand for some time now.

I understand what you mean about the balancing of the chakra system whilst concentrating on one particular understimulated chakra.

Also, if any of the above theory is correct in any way, then how does this fit into the lack of a rear Root and Crown Chakra? I also have to say Chadley that there IS a belief system who do decree that there is both a front and rear Root Chakra. I do not believe this though. Clairsentiently, I have felt the movement of energy in these areas whilst working with my Root Chakra but I believe that this is just a dispersion of unwanted energies. What do you say about all this?

K.

kundalini
09-02-2007, 02:36 AM
Hi all,

This is some synchronicity. After asking Chadley about the feeling and will centres I immediately found this website which explains I think very well all about this concept; this is the link:

http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/chakras-BAB.htm

Any comments?

K.

chadley
09-02-2007, 02:51 AM
Oh, wow, that's a great site, and it explains the answer to your question better than I probably could.

kundalini
09-02-2007, 03:00 AM
Yeah, it's a good site. I'm still having a look through it all now. There is a lot of information there on both mental, feeling and will faculties. It's very interesting.

Chadley, what is your view on the so-called 'Kundalini' energy that resides at the bottom of the spine? For example, have you ever seen this energy yourself with your auric vision?

K.

chadley
09-02-2007, 03:06 AM
Great question and I have an interesting answer. I have not, to this very momment witnessed the kundalini awakening within the person as it is happening. HOWEVER, I know someone who recently can now call upon the experience of the kundalini at any given time and she has agreed to let me watch her while it happens. I'm very interested to see it happen with someone else. Though I have never seen it first hand while happening, I do have a pretty good understanding of the process. Personally, I have intentionally not attempted to awaken my kundalini and I will explain why some other time.

Kundalini, you are getting us off subject, and you adding to my homework lol! Now, not only do I have to open a thread on the Hara level (which I was planning on doing at some point anyway), but now there is likely to be one on the Kundalini as well! I do by the way, want to eventually get to the Kundalini, though.

Anyway, back to the chakras......:)

~Jay~
09-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Quote from Kundalini

I just wanted to add about the minor chakras, is that there is one point each at the top of each shoulder, which apparently govern the Yin/Yang aspect of energies which includes the balancing of energies and also one each at the elbows, which governs our barriers regarding relationships etc. Now, this does sound right to me especially when I considered that the arms are connected with the Heart Chakra etc. Any thoughts from anyone else; I'd be glad to hear them.

Just wanted to say that when I had my major heart chakra opening, I felt these two minor chakras at the top of each shoulder vibrating like mad, too! In fact, there were localised areas of energy vibration at different points all over my body, which I suspected were minor chakras at work, but had never heard of before! :D

kundalini
09-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the answer Chadley. I know it was all a bit off-topic but I just wanted to hear somebody's else view on that kind of energy. I can perhaps ascertain why you have not intentionally engaged your Kundalini energy; apparently it is very dangerous to raise, unless one is properly prepared and knows what they are doing. Not knowing how to do it and doing it anyway, can result in madness or associated symptoms. Having said that, I think the whole 'Kundalini' subject is a lot more complicated anyway!

I'd like to hear more about the Hara level when you have time Chadley since I am 'uneducated' about that area and require the information!

Jaycee, that's a great experience to have and no doubt was great confirmation for you that you have these minor chakras or 'points' of energies located around your body.

K.

Vajra
09-02-2007, 05:32 PM
http://www.ascendpress.org/articles/transmissions4/Energy.Field.jpg
I have found a great site for those who are interested: http://www.ascendpress.org/articles/transmissions4/anatomyenergy.htm

Vajra
09-02-2007, 05:34 PM
I believe there are hundreds of chakras located throughout the body and outside the body, i have also learned of the Hara Line chakras as well, here is my own diagram of the ones I consider major:
http://www.freewebs.com/vajramind/diagram%201ascend.bmp

kundalini
09-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Hey Vajra, great diagrams!

Can you tell me anything about the specific function(s) of the Hara Chakra?

Vajra
09-02-2007, 05:51 PM
From what i've learned, the Hara Chakra is sometimes called the sacral center. In Chi Kung, it is named the Tan Tien and is known in Japan and China as the center of human energy and power of the original Chi. It's western equivalent (not location wise but energy wise) is the Solar plexus, though it's color is gold rather than yellow, but the Tan Tien is much more. It is the location of the original Chi in the body, the life force energy one was born with. This combines with the Heavenly Chi (from the universe) and Earth Chi (from the planet-the transpersonal point at the earth chakra) to create the 3 forces that sustain and nourish all life. It has been described as the line of intention and purpose for this incarnation. It's colors are orange-brown and gold. :wink:

kundalini
09-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Ah, thanks for the answer Vajra.

So basically what you are telling me is that the Hara Chakra is another name for the Sacral Chakra, which in Western lore, is normally perceived to be orange in colour?

Having said that, I see from one of the diagrams that there is both an Hara and a Sacral Chakra included, how can this be?

K.

chadley
09-02-2007, 06:26 PM
K, the Hara, tan tien or lower dan tien is not a chakra. It is located very close to the sacral chakra, but they are by no means the same. Again, I will explain all this when I open a thread on the hara. Much of what Vajra is saying about the Hara is true, but it will get confusing to talk about it without explaining fully the hara level.

Chadley.

Vajra
09-02-2007, 06:43 PM
http://home.xtra.co.nz/hosts/Wingmakers/Hara%20Line%20&%20Tan%20Tien.html
there seem to be many different views on this subject, some say it's actually the sacral chakra by another name and some believe it is located higher, some believe it is located in the genitals, I did not mean to say 'this is where it is' this is just what i have learned so far about it. We are always learning, I think if we knew everything we wouldn't be here in the physical plane, anything is always possible! :wink:

kundalini
09-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Thanks for clearing that up both chadley and Vajra.

Chadley, I am looking forward to your explainations as to the nature of the Hara, Tan Tien and Lower Dan Tien.

K.

kundalini
12-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Hi all,

Sorry for double-posting as such but there is something regarding the chakras that I would like to discuss. I have always followed the system of colours regarding the chakras. This is my system as follows: Root - Red, Sacral - Orange, Solar Plexus - Yellow, Heart - Pink in centre, Green towards the outside, Throat - Sky Blue, Brow/Third Eye - Purple/Violet and Crown - White.

As I understand it though, there are many inconsistencies between people's beliefs of the colours of the chakras. For example, some people believe the Crown to be violet and/or the Sacral Chakra to be blue. So, my first question is what is your system of colours for the Chakras?

Furthermore, there is another belief that I have come across recently that says all the Chakras when in absolute perfect balance and health are White in colour. I have to admit I too have wondered if this could be true even before I came across this way of thinking.

The reason I had thought it previously was that ultimately, if we were following 'Divine Will' on all levels then would our chakras not all be White in colour to mirror this quality in ourselves? So, my second question is are our chakras or even just one, white-coloured when in perfect balance and health?

This leads on to my final question. When using visualisation techniques to balance and heal the chakras would this not then consequently mean (if the above question is true)that we should all be visualising a white healing colour and not any other colour?

I look forward to everybody's answers on this and thanks for reading, Kundalini.

chadley
12-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Kundalini, let me explain why there are some differences in the way people perceive the chakras in regard to their color. First, to understand what you are seeing when you look at the chakra's you have to understand what layer of the aura you are viewing the chakra on. For example, a person who is just begining to perceive the aura may just see all of the chakras as blue in color. This is because the physical ether of the body is only blue including all the chakras. When the clairvoyant's perception is increase they then start to be able to see the emotional layer of the aura where every color of the rainbow exists and the chakras exibit there ROYGBIV colour order. When I view them the ROYGBIV order is the predominant colour in the chakras. In other words, The root is mostly red with sometimes a little orange and a few other colours. The sacral is mostly orange and so on. I have observed that chakra on people who are in very good balance do show more sparks of white light within them. This is especially true with the crown. The crown is violet, but when it is really open and the person's vertical power current is very strong and open, the person will be glowing with so much white light on the crown that it can be sometimes difficult to see the vioet vortex of the crown chakra. Granted, you don't run into peopel with these characteristics every day. However, I have never witnessed any person who has a totally white chakra.

here are a couple of other observations I have see with some:

heart chakra- a rosy pinkesh colour with many shades of green

Third eye, mostly bluish indigo violet but intermixed with all of the colors of the rainbow.

Does that answer your questions?

kundalini
12-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Aha, thanks very much for that explanation Chadley. Yes, it has addressed the questions very well.

I am able to see auras and yet I am unable to perceive the chakras and so it is that I work with 'Spirit' when self-healing. Indeed, I no longer use visualisations and I simply accept that 'Spirit' is working through me.

As so far, I am only able to see the etheric aura and also the emotional layer which you mentioned. Again, I am unable to perceive chakras. Once, some time ago now, I did manage to see my palm chakra(s) which were very light green in colour.

However, I did want those questions addressed because it helps to understand these concepts on a 'thinking' level and in so doing, clear up confusion and doubt. Thanks again Chadley.

Kundalini.

chadley
12-02-2007, 06:39 PM
You are always welcome, of course!!

Kundalini, chakras are more difficult to see than the first two layers of the aura and of course, ones ability to perceive varies not only on how much they can see, but what aspects they can see. I can tell you that there are many levels to the human aura and the chakras resemble the appearance of the energy in the level in which they are perceived. It is very wise to work with spirit and guides and ask for their help as spirit can see and fix things that you cannot. Using colour is good, but it is also helpful to ask spirit to correct the shape and efficiency of the chakra, make sure it is properly connected to your vertical power current, and it is spinning the correct direction and open in alignment with your highest good. Just a suggestion.

kundalini
12-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Hi Chadley, a very good suggestion too.

What you have said here leads me to another question. You speak of the vertical power current and it is a concept I can understand.

So, my question is is do you feel it is true that in a healing session, one should always work on the higher-up chakras first IF they will be working on the lower chakras in the same session?

What I mean is is that I have been informed that one should do this as the healing energy at the front of the body flows down from the top and so therefore one should not heal in a say 7-chakra healing session from the bottom first if working at the front of the body.

Consequently, I have also been informed that at the rear of the body, the energy flows upwards. Do you find that any of this is true?

Thanks, K.

chadley
12-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Another great question.

Energy can be drawn in from the top and the bottom of the body and there is a directional flow to the way your energy system works. When you work on yourself, the above suggestion to start from top down for the front of your chakras and the bottom on up for the rear works nicely, especially with the microcosmic orbit, but is not absolutely necessary. When I work on my chakras I do so one at a time and I alternate from starting at the bottom and the top, depending on a lot of variables. But, I work on both the front and back of the chakras at the same time. Working on the front can influence the back so i find it easier to maintain the balance of the chakra by working on the front and back at the same time. Also, for the best results, it is good to be operating at a higher level of conscious when working on the upper chakras, and if you have just started your meditation or your self healing, your energy level may be more suited towards the lower chakras first.

In addition to all that, it depends on what type of energy you are using when healing. Ever heard someone say, "Energy is energy". Well, thats not really true. The quality of energy varies and vibration just as much as the universe does. If you are using energy from the earth, you would want to start with grounding yourself or the recipient and then going to the lower chakras. If you are using golden light or white light or purple flame you would be better off starting at the top. Those are just examples.

The chakras themselves will operate fully self-sufficiently when they are fully efficient, so it is not a huge factor as to whether you start at the top or bottom. After all, energy is flowing in from the chakras anyway.

The vertical power current has a stream of energy that runs up from the bottom and one that runs down from the top. Incidentally, during the kundalini awakening the surge of energy starts at the bottom and flows up the vertical power current, widening it and clearing it, and funnels out of the crown like a fountain.

Keep the questions coming because there are lots of things I don’t think of till someone asks.

Chadley

kundalini
12-02-2007, 09:04 PM
That's interesting Chadley.

So basically you are saying that it is recommended that if one has just come out of meditation, they should really be working with the higher chakra energies or if somebody has just come straight into the healing session then it is best to work with the lower chakras? Basically, you are saying it is easier to work with the higher energies if one is in a state of higher consciousness at that given moment?

Another thing I have come across recently is the idea that many, many people have their lower chakras blocked in some way and by lower chakras I am not meaning the Root, Sacral or Solar Plexus. Here I am talking about those chakras at the Thighs, Knees and the Feet Chakras. Consequently, there are many people who are more ungrounded due to this apparently. Do you find this to be true?

Also, is there any particular healing methods best suited to stimulate these 'lower' chakras? I can tell you that from my own auric observations, running as an exercise seems to help to shift stagnant energy (although I believe that running has an effect all over the body, not just the leg area). Is there anything else that you can suggest or thoughts on this matter?

K.

chadley
12-02-2007, 09:40 PM
That's interesting Chadley.

So basically you are saying that it is recommended that if one has just come out of meditation, they should really be working with the higher chakra energies or if somebody has just come straight into the healing session then it is best to work with the lower chakras? Basically, you are saying it is easier to work with the higher energies if one is in a state of higher consciousness at that given moment? - EXACTLY

Another thing I have come across recently is the idea that many, many people have their lower chakras blocked in some way and by lower chakras I am not meaning the Root, Sacral or Solar Plexus. Here I am talking about those chakras at the Thighs, Knees and the Feet Chakras. Consequently, there are many people who are more ungrounded due to this apparently. Do you find this to be true?

Also, is there any particular healing methods best suited to stimulate these 'lower' chakras? I can tell you that from my own auric observations, running as an exercise seems to help to shift stagnant energy (although I believe that running has an effect all over the body, not just the leg area). Is there anything else that you can suggest or thoughts on this matter?

K.

Yes, well, sometimes when you start your meditation, you are raising your consciousness as you go. In this case it may suit you to start on the lower chakras if you are going to jump right in on the self healing aspect of your meditation, but, if you have already spent time raising your vibration during meditation, then it might suit you to go ahead and start on the higher chakras. While the intention set on a specific chakra alone can have an impact on your success with healing a chakra, being able to synchornize your vibration and consciousness with that of the chakra will dramatically enhance your effectness.

In regards to you grounding question. I should tell you that I always start my healing sessions by opening the feet and knee chakras to keep the client grounded. When I was first getting started, I found a lot of clients feeling a little off balance and disoriented after a session. Once I grounded them it cleared up instantly.

As far as excercises for the lower smaller chakras go, you would be amazed at what just a walk through the park can do. Also, stretching the areas is extremely helpful especially with the proper use of breath. Presently, I can open the feet in as little as a few seconds to a minute. If you know the location of each one, even by just touching them with intention, or using reiki is great too, you can open these chakras up. If you cannot see them, but have a good idea of the location, put you open hand over the area, about 4 inches above the body, and slowly lower it till you touch the skin. Visualize the energy flowing out of your hands and through the area while you do this and of course any other method you use to help envoke the energy.

kundalini
12-02-2007, 09:54 PM
That's great advice Chadley and thanks for the suggestions.

You say that you open up the feet and knee chakras first? Do you then leave this open for the duration of the session and do you open or close them during or at the end of the session?

This is something I would like to know about because I would not really like to think that after a long healing session, I have left energy that needs to be released in any of the fields of consciousness, so to speak. Also, how can you be really 100% certain that after a healing session, you have removed any and all of the negative energy that you had set out to release?

Kundalini.

chadley
12-02-2007, 10:27 PM
I do not close the chakras after words as they will generally reduce their activity on there own, but hopefully remain a bit more open then they will before. It is always in one's best interest to stay grounded. Again, it is my general position that the chakras should remain open and one's work towards slowly increasing the flow of energy and raising its vibration in your body should happen gradually. The kundalini Rising is a great example of a dramatic increase of flow. It opens up the chakras a lot increasing the amount of energy to be "dealt with" and makes for quite an adjustment. I do seal the energy field at the end of a session so that it is not as open to outside energy.

Kundalini, most always, there is some residual energy left over that needs flushing out. But, if during the session you remove the majority of the blockage your system will then be operating with enough energetic circulation to easily take care of anything left over. So, I am almost 100% sure in every case that I did not get it all, but I am usually quite secure in the fact that I got enough for the rest to take care of itself either by the bodies natural process or by additional sessions if needed. For example, I did a big chakra healing on myself last evening at about 7pm, and I woke up at about 3 in the morning with some additional stuff that came to the surface. Part of my first several sessions with my clients deals with what to do when this happens. Remember, when run out of spiritual clutter that is not aligned with christ conscious, well, lets just say you are going to feel really light that day :)

kundalini
12-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Hey, great reply Chadley!

Of course, you are correct about keeping the feet chakra open.

Also, what you said about the body being able to take care of the energy residue left behind by itself also sounds to me to be completely correct.

Your answer has provided me with yet some more questions though! You speak of sealing the energy field after a session so it is not open to outside energy. Can you go into more detail about this?

For example, when exactly does the energy field open? Also, do you mean just the etheric aura or all the rest of the subtle bodies as well? How exactly is it that you close this energy field?

K.

chadley
13-02-2007, 01:12 AM
When I wrote that I thought you might have questions about it. hee hee

Ok, When you perform or assist with a healing with someone, there is an unspoken contract between the healer and the recipiant to allow the healer access to their field. This must come about by the recipiant's higher free will and puts the clients intention and energy field in a receptive state in all layers of the field. Once the session is complete, I say a prayer, set the intention that the healing is finished, and strengthen the outer layer of the recipiants energy field so that they are not suseptible to outside energy and can resume their normal protection.

kundalini
13-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Ah, thanks for the explanation Chadley.

In your experience, in what way do you feel that meditation has on the energy system and the chakras?

K.

chadley
13-02-2007, 02:29 AM
In almost all circumstances it is good. It does, of course, depend on exactly what your intention is during the meditation and what emotions you are trying to experience. But, in general, meditation increases the metaphysical circulation do to the relaxing nature of it. Meditation, in a way, is an act of surrender in its own right. The very act of letting go of and quieting the mind increases the energetic circulation of the aura and spiritual bodies.

kundalini
13-02-2007, 06:41 AM
Hi chadley,

I find that that is a great explanation.

Thanks, K.

angelica
15-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Hi Chadley,
im so glad you started this thread...cause i was looking for an answer...ive been waiting to explore the chakras..one step at a time...my question is...my lower right buttocks vibrate at night...i had read somewhere before what it was, but i forgot....could you please help answer that ?

thank you
god bless

angelica

chadley
15-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Angelica, to my knowledge, the chakras are usually associated with the glands and organs of the body and do not directly effect the buttocks or any other group of muscular tissue. There may be a relationship I am unaware of, of course, but, in my experience, physcial symptoms like you describe are generally as the result of energy flow within the body after it has already been absorbed from the body through the chakras. There may be blockages in the meridans or in the physical ether in your body among other things. I would have to actually view the energy around it before I could give you any more specifics as to the origin of your symptoms. This is why I rarely give advice like this to people on the forums because I am unable to make any personal assessment of the situation or individual.

However, if you want me to take a shot at it, even though by location you might suspect a relationship to the root chakra, the fact that you have involuntary muscular movement suggests nerve damage to me.

How is your sugar?

angelica
15-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Thank you Chadley...i was for some reason thinking of the root chakra...and i have been also taking more vitamin b, lately.....i believe i need to drink more water, my sugar level i believe is moderate......nerve damage, yes...when i also do deep breathing i can feel my nerves twitching...... thank you for that....due to some past stress, im still working on healing my body.......again thank you ....!!!!!!!

god bless
angelica

Enlightener
15-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Hey chadley, thanks for posting this thread, really helpful.

I have a few questions about what you guys have been discussing.

The first one is about this "outside" energy. How come you need a protective "coating" to sustain your energy centres. I thought that the world and the natural environment would help sustain these energies...or is it that we have polluted the environment so much that we need to shield ourselves from all the unhealthy energies that the world is dealing with?

Also, I haven't heard anyone mention the ear chakras. The reason I bring this up is that I, at times, feel these quite strongly, in my temples, just above my ears.

Also, my third eye is mostly always open and is, I believe, very overactive. On majority it is open about 99% of the time as compared to my other chakras (which I often don't feel at all, unless I am wanting to feel them).
I think this creates a great question for this thread: How does one balance the chakras to attain good humour (health).

Enlightener

P.S. Can;t wait to view the 'Kundalini' thread. :)

kundalini
15-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Hi Enlightener,

Those are some great questions and I would like to give you my take on them and then see what Chadley says about them too when he sees these posts:

IMO, the energy field which penetrates and surrounds the human body is already protective and yet when certain Chakras weaken or malfunction, this in turn can have an effect on the strength of these fields.

For example, there are many people who state that 'mental strength' is connected to the state of one's Root Chakra and yet IMO, this is not entirely true. I believe for optimum mental strenth, one must have all of their chakras balanced.

I do not know about Chadley but I equate processing outside energies mainly with the Solar Plexus Chakra which is oft said to be the home of our intuition and therefore our primary intuitive centre.

The Ear Chakras are generally considered to be related to the state of the Throat Chakra and apparently also have a certain relation to left-brain and right-brain thinking or the balancing of these two states. They also linked to our ability to receive 'higher' guidance.

At the moment, my primary method of balancing the Chakras is by using a Clear Quartz crystal at these centres.

K.

chadley
16-02-2007, 05:33 PM
The first one is about this "outside" energy. How come you need a protective "coating" to sustain your energy centers. I thought that the world and the natural environment would help sustain these energies...or is it that we have polluted the environment so much that we need to shield ourselves from all the unhealthy energies that the world is dealing with?

Just as your body needs skin as an outer layer of protection, so does your energy field and your chakras. The chakra, based on my observation, when healthy actually has a thin protective layer around it. Even then mini chakras do, as well. The universe and world you live in if filled with a sea of energy of many different vibrations and qualities. Part of the function of chakras and the human energy field is to regulate what exact energies/vibrations to allow in and how much. Not only do the chakras regulate the intake of energies, but they can also be impacted by the outside energy, as well. A weakened chakra may eventually loose part or all of its protective layer and becomes susceptible to further damage by energy that vibrates at a level that is not meant for that chakra.

Also, I haven't heard anyone mention the ear chakras.

There are many of what I have called, for lack of a better word, min-chakras. I haven

kundalini
16-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Hi Chadley, that was a great post and I'm going to get into this a bit more real soon.

K.

kundalini
16-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Hi Chadley, I have some responses to your answers:

Just as your body needs skin as an outer layer of protection, so does your energy field and your chakras. The chakra, based on my observation, when healthy actually has a thin protective layer around it. Even then mini chakras do, as well. The universe and world you live in if filled with a sea of energy of many different vibrations and qualities. Part of the function of chakras and the human energy field is to regulate what exact energies/vibrations to allow in and how much. Not only do the chakras regulate the intake of energies, but they can also be impacted by the outside energy, as well. A weakened chakra may eventually loose part or all of its protective layer and becomes susceptible to further damage by energy that vibrates at a level that is not meant for that chakra.

Chadley, I have to admit I do not know of these protective layers. However, if one is damaged, firstly, how would one know or discern that this is so and two, if one is damaged how can one 'mend' it again?

Earlier on this thread I did mention some things one can do to heal the chakras. If one is comfortable with healing techniques or is attuned to reiki they can use the hands to project energy into each chakra. Try to use intention to forward the energy into both the front and rear of the chakra and place your hands over the chakra, about four inches away from the body as a very basic guideline. In addition, use the basic colors of the rainbow when visualizing the energy flow into the chakra. Try to feel the color as I mentioned several posts ago. Go back and read that post, it gives a little more detail with this.

Chadley, I have to ask why is it that you say one should heal with their hand(s) four inches away from their body? What kind of affect does the healing have depending on how far or close your hands or palm chakras are to the area that you are healing?

Chadley, I thoroughly enjoyed your description of some of the attributes you give to each Chakra and if I can at some other time, I would like to also add to your list.

You are right on about the solar plexus being a big intuitive center. However, all chakras have there own way of processing outside energies but the most protective layer exists in golden light that shapes a protective egg like layer around us. This layer is first and most powerful line of defense against outside energy and is about 3 feet out from the body.

Is this the layer that is commonly referred to as the 'Celestial Body'?

Lastly, do you know of any other attributes apart from the ones I and yourself have mentioned that could be attributed to the Ear Chakras?

Look forward to your reply, Kundalini.

chadley
16-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Lets talk a little bit about the magic number 12 when it comes to chakras. I have looked at many sites and noticed many different interpretations. Of course, if you count up the front and rear of chakras 2-6 you come up with 12 as well, but in most cases, the chakras that are in addition to the major 7 are either the minor chakras, the elements of the hara, the inclusion of the core star or the seals in each dimensional auric layers above the head including the

kundalini
16-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Hi Chadley,

I would just like to add that I have reason to believe that there is one Chakra each residing over our 'nipple' area, called the 'Breast Chakras'. The apparently have some relation to nutrition/nurturing and responsibility in one form or another.

I have not seen these Chakras but have felt releases of energy in those places which tells me there is some kind of chakra there, although probably minor chakra(s).

Kundalini.

chadley
16-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Chadley, I have to admit I do not know of these protective layers. However, if one is damaged, firstly, how would one know or discern that this is so and two, if one is damaged how can one 'mend' it again?

Each layer of the aura has a protective skin that regulates what energy passes through it in accordance with what is appropriate for the individual. These aspects of the energy field will constantly have a regenerative nature to them in that they will slowly heal themselves if the original cause or the distortion has been corrected or eliminated. A great example is drug usage. This causes tears in the aura which will eventually transmute into disease if not addressed. If a drug user stops taking drugs, then their damaged field will slowly repair itself depending on the vitality of that person

chadley
16-02-2007, 09:36 PM
Hi Chadley,

I would just like to add that I have reason to believe that there is one Chakra each residing over our 'nipple' area, called the 'Breast Chakras'. The apparently have some relation to nutrition/nurturing and responsibility in one form or another.

I have not seen these Chakras but have felt releases of energy in those places which tells me there is some kind of chakra there, although probably minor chakra(s).

Kundalini.

Yeah, I know about those. the chest is fully of minor chakras including the ones you mentioned. Im refering about the specific male and female chakras. Look at Vajra's picture on page 3 of this thread. They are indicated right next to the crown.

kundalini
16-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Hi Chadley,

Yes, I have taken a look at Vajra's diagram. I have to admit my knowledge of these male and female chakras is very basic. In fact, I have no knowledge of them existing at all.

Thanks for answering the questions that you did. I also knew about the root layer being connected to the etheric aura and so on. This leads me to another question and I could guess the answer but I'll say it anyway:

Does the state of the root, sacral and so on chakra affect it's related field and as all these fields have a protective layer, how can one work with a particular chakra to strengthen(not necessarily heal) the protective aspects of a certain field?

Kundalini.

chadley
16-02-2007, 10:11 PM
k, yes. Each chakra directly influences its layer. And, with intention you can single out any aspect, chakra or layer of the aura. For example, if you wanted to work on the sixth layer of your field, you could place your hands about 2 feet or so out and say in your mind, "I call upon the intended energy to flow through and charge my celestial layer of my body" or something like that. The same thing pertains to viewing the different layers. For example, once you have the perceptive ability to see the whole system, you can view the whole field, or you can, with intention, focus on only one aspect so that all that you see is that layer. This can come in handy since all of the layers interpenetrate one another.

kundalini
16-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Ah, excellent, thanks for that Chadley, that is helpful to know.

K.

angelicious
18-02-2007, 04:53 AM
Awesome, this thread rocks!
Very helpful indeed, thanks.

Enlightener
18-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Does anyone here know on which entity the chakras reside? Is it a part of the soul, or is it mainly a bodily energy centre. OR do different chakras reside within all the three different entities that we use.

?Enlightener?

kundalini
18-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Hi Enlightener,

Very briefly, I will say that the Chakras are our energy centres but are also an extension of Self and God-Self.

Kundalini.

chadley
18-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Enlightener, even though each of the 7 major chakra's is directly associated with seven dimensional aspects of the human energy field, or our physical, emotional, mental, astral, causal, celestial and ketheric energy fields, they all still show form and exist in all layers. Soul itself does not show such division and therefore does not have chakras.

Does that answer your question?

Enlightener
19-02-2007, 09:25 AM
Enlightener, even though each of the 7 major chakra's is directly associated with seven dimensional aspects of the human energy field, or our physical, emotional, mental, astral, causal, celestial and ketheric energy fields, they all still show form and exist in all layers. Soul itself does not show such division and therefore does not have chakras.

Does that answer your question?

Ah...yes! Thankyou.

Ketheric: what is that?

Hmmm, maybe I should start a thread about the soul. hee hee, it really peaks my curiosity.

Enlightener
19-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Chadley: "Also, my third eye is mostly always open and is, I believe, very overactive. On majority it is open about 99% of the time as compared to my other chakras (which I often don't feel at all, unless I am wanting to feel them).

How have you determined this about your other chakras, may I ask?"

Well, I know that when my third eye is open I feel a pressure on my forehead.
I am kind of thinking about the third eye as an actual eye, when it is open you can feel it but when it is closed I don't feel it, such as a physical eye can see when it is open, the thrid eye is felt when "open".
And also when my heart chakra...when I feel my heart chakra it is like pure light within my chest.

I "know" that these are my chakras that I am feeling as they are located at the exact same positions on my body as to where it is said that they are located. Idonno, maybe it IS all in my head but I am leaning towards the belief that they are my chakras as that is the explanation that feels right to me.

Enlightener

Enlightener
19-02-2007, 03:29 PM
As with regards to healing the chakras, and also a lot more information about them, I found here: http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/chakra-diagram.html

I just have to say thank you a lot Chadley (and Kundalini) for bringing this essentially important aspect of general health to my increasingly abundant attention.
I have acutally decided to start meditating on my chakras and am going to a chakra specialist in the near future, so...thanks!

Enlightener

chadley
19-02-2007, 04:48 PM
You are so welcome enlightener! It makes me happy that this thread has been helpful in any way and I feel it has. Let me answer some of your questions.

Ketheric: what is that?

The ketheric level of the aura is the spiritual body of consciousness of the divine mind. It is the highest vibrational level of the aura that pertains to self in this lifetime. Just as you have a physical, emotional and mental energetic layer of your aura that is connected with the lower mind (layers 1-3) and physical manifestation, you also have a divine spiritual physical, emotional and mental manifestation of spirit and divine essence (Layers 5-7). The astral layer (layer 4) is the bridge between the two. It is where love is used to transmute divine consciousness into the physical. The above is the abridged version, as the full length version would require me to spend a small noval, so instead I cover it piece by piece within the many subjects on this forum. After all, all subjects pertain to self and therefore can be found in the human energy field.

By the way, thank you for answering my question and doing it to my satisfaction. In a nutshell, I believe you are simply paying attention to your spiritual bodies and using intuition to indicate which chakras are open and closed. This is not a bad way of doing it indeed!

Chakra 6 part 1:

In the world of metaphysics, psychics, empaths and mediums, the 3rd eye or 6xth major chakra is the most appealing, the sexiest, because it is the doorway to psychic experience. However, psychic experiences are only a fraction of the overall experience of spirit. When imbalanced, generally there is equally as much negative experience with the positive. The perfect system in place, divine karma, if I may call it that to over simplify to make a point, will always see to it that balance will be rewarded and imbalance accompanied with consequences. This is why the method of closing the other chakras to increase activity in the third eye will always lead to chaos in one's life. If you think about it, it makes sense, if you are born with great psychic awareness, do not focus on what does not need to be fixed, rather, work on the areas that are not so advanced. So, my whole point for you here, enlightener, is that perhaps if you open your lower chakras, there will be no nead to address the 3rd eye because you will bring the lower chakras up to its level instead of lowering it to that of the less efficient chakras. See what I'm getting at?

I'm going to post this in your Kundalini thread as well because it addresses that as well. Now, opening the chakras should be understood as half the battle in regards to energetic flow within the 7 layers of the field. I will again, use the crude analogy of the plumbing system. Your chakras absorb energy from the universal energy field. The more open and efficient they are, the more energy they will bring in and the wider your vertical power current will become. Once the energy comes in through the chakras it then starts to channel through the systems of the corresponding fields eventually transmuting down to the corresponding physical areas of the body. With the plumbing analogy, you have opened the gates that allow the water pressure to increase, thus building up more force behind the exsisting blocks in the pipelines within your system. This is why opening the chakras can sometimes actually cause more pain and chaos in your life. This is good though, because it will more specifically expose the areas where blocks occur and once they are identified then released, the greater force and movement of energy will result in greater pleasure in your life. This is the gift of pain. So, when you seek out a healer to increase efficiency in the chakras, make sure they use a balanced approach by opening the chakras and then clearing the blocks that the increased flow of energy exposes. This is specifically why I do not personally choose to induce the Kundalini awakening. I would prefer to do it gradually because I possess the ability to do so with myself and others. However, if you are willing to take the plunge and deal with the intense super fast life changing experience of the Kundalini awakening, more power to you. The Kundalini awakening will come with such tremendous movement that it will clense the system and blast through many blocks. It will dramatically open your chakras. However, when the dust settles, eventually your chakras will settle back down to there orignal shape and efficency. This seems to be the case with you, enlightener, since despite awakening your Kundalini, you still have under active chakras. To sum up, the Kundalini rising is a wonderful and powerful life changing experience, it is just good to understand the mechanics behind it and the potential after effects of the experience before you go trying to get your Kundalini laid lol!

The third eye part 2:

This chakra holds so much more than most know. it is much more than just a gateway to psychic experience. This chakra corresponds with the celestial layer of the aura where bliss, sublime happiness, and love among other divine emotions exist. Once you truly discover your celestial self, you will find astral and psychic exploration is no longer a desire. Because the bottom line is folks, spiritual progression and prosperity leads to joy beyond measure, beyond words. I implore you, look beyond the psychic phenomena of the astral level!

With love and hope for all,

Chadley.

angelicious
23-02-2007, 05:34 AM
Kia ora, gidday,......ummm excuse me while I but in here, lol,...

Hey Kundalini or Chadley, did one of you have a post discussing or explaining the effects of male & female energy, or Male/Female in the aura, or in & around chakras, or male/female influences, something about male or female?

If so, where is it?
I'd like to check something out regarding the Human Aura (mine to be extact).

I breezed past a post like that the week I joined but forgot where it is (...grins, it might be in this thread, if so, can you give me the post # please). I'm pretty sure it was posted by one of you. Thanks heaps if you can help me out.

kundalini
23-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Hi angelicious, masculine/feminine etc. was mentioned in your thread entitled 'The Human Aura'. This is the link:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2419

Chadley's post concerning male/female is post #55 and can be found on by clicking on this link and then scrolling down:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2325&page=6

I hope that helps,

Kundalini.

angelicious
23-02-2007, 10:27 PM
[quote=chadley]
The chakra

kundalini
23-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Kundalini, kia ora, thanks for that. I do believe I found what I was looking for in the above text posted by Chadley (#55).

Chadley, I have a dominant male side to my aura, it's where my creativity seems to be. I don't know where the chakras fit into this revalation though as I'm still re-kindling this ability (to be honest, I've yet to fully trust in it, grins).

Hi angelicious,

Glad that you found what you were looking for.

Anyhow, I was wondering why it is you feel that you have a dominant male side to your aura and more specifically, why you feel that your creativity stems from that area? I ask because it is generally believed that creativity flows from the feminine aspect of a person?

K.

angelicious
24-02-2007, 02:40 AM
Gidday Kundalini,

I don't know about the general concensus on where creativity is meant to flow, and please be kind as it's difficult for me to convey what I'm seeing and feeling, but in my case, I feel a strong vibe of creativity and masculinity around the rightside of me. Perhaps it came from the left of me because it's the same around my left hand area. The first words that I want to say when I'm observing this is..."physical, practical, work" and "Creativity, artwork." I'll work out the colours soon as I can't get a fix on them for long but they give me strong feelings & impressions. So far I see silver, then light blue, then pink, then magenta, pale green, dark blue or purple?? Then it changes. There's so many tones of colour.
Now, I'm in a position where I can quite easily doubt myself (lol) but I wont. My crude interpretation is that I'm best to doing work or have a career that utilizes my creative & artistic talents.........MAYBE??? Lol.

kundalini
24-02-2007, 02:55 AM
Hi angelicious,

Hey, yeah, that sounds like a very positive interpretation. How do you see the colours of the aura? Do you sense them and then create a mental picture based on that or do you psychically see the colours?

K.

angelicious
24-02-2007, 07:00 AM
Hi angelicious,

Hey, yeah, that sounds like a very positive interpretation. How do you see the colours of the aura? Do you sense them and then create a mental picture based on that or do you psychically see the colours?

K.

I see the colours quickly & briefly that why I said I can't get a fix on them for a long period of time. But the feelings the colour gives off when I first see them leaves an impression on me that lasts a bit longer.

Example: When I saw the blue (like the sky), it made me feel calm & peaceful. A darker blue is dominant in my aura & feels deep, awe-inspiring, strong, able and much more. I see it easier and for longer (I'm talking seconds, lol) than the other colours, same with the purple & magenta. The sight of the lavender, pink & red (or could've been dark pink, crimson?) made me feel high, vibrant, imaginative,sort of intuitive (dreamie), active, creative. The orange-yellow made me feel hyper.

That's just a brief. There's such a contrast of colours, aye. I'm going to get a range of coloured pencils and sketch what I see. Sketching comes so much easier to me than trying to verbalize what I see.

kundalini
24-02-2007, 11:41 AM
Hi angelicious,

Thanks for explaining. It might be a good idea to start a journal based on what each of the colours makes you feel when you see them. That way, you will be able to use the notes as a reference and yeah, I think sketching them is a very creative idea in itself!

K.

angelicious
24-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Kia ora Kundalini,

Funny you mention that, I keep a journal about my Spiritual Journey (of Self discovery) and will indeed incorperate psychic development in it too. Thanks for the chat.

kundalini
06-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Hi all,

It has been a while since I last contributed to this thread and so it is I ask if anyone has any experience or knowledge of working with the/their Coccygeal Chakra? This is the chakra which is located at the base of the spine and is connected primarily to a person's general health and strength.

It would be great to hear what people's experiences are of working with this Chakra. Thanks for reading, K.

Moonflower
10-04-2007, 07:28 AM
Hi K

The Root chakra Muladhara is represented by the color red & resonates to the note C & if played continuously on an instrument say a zylophone you can clearly feel it in that area (but get someone to strike the note for you so that you can get the benefit from the experience) each chakra resonates to a certain musical note.

As the crown faces upward to absorb energies from above the root faces down to absorb healing energies from the earth. It is associated with the gonads, kidneys, spinal column and the sense of smell.

Some literature states the root chakra is associated with the adrenals and the sacral chakra associated with the gonads I have my doubts about the gonads. The two are so close that it is difficult to differentiate. No-one really knows which way around this should be. Perhaps the solution is a little more diverse than this segregation would suggest.

The bottom three chakras allow healing energies from the earth to enter the body. The top three chakras allow healing to enter from above. At the center the heart chakra allows for balance between these two energy types.

The Sushumna forms adirect link between the base & the crown chakras..

Moonflower x

kundalini
10-04-2007, 03:54 PM
Hi Moonflower,

I thought there may be some confusion once I brought the Coccygeal Chakra into it. No, thank you for your description of the Muladhara; very comprehensive.

The reason I make reference towards confusion is because in some traditions, some say that it is the Root Chakra which is located at the base of the spine whilst others call it the Coccygeal Chakra; a varient of the Root Chakra. Indeed, in the second system, the two chakras are quite distinct.

In the second system, the Root Chakra is located at the perineum and is the 'feeling' Root Chakra whilst the chakra at the coccygeal is referred to as the Coccygeal Chakra; but which in all probabilities has qualities associated with the 'will' of the individual.

Again, though, there are accounts that the Coccygeal Chakra does not exist with many people stating that the energy that is felt around the coccygeal is merely the moving energies of the Root Chakra (Muladhara) located at the perineum.

However, what is widely-accepted in New Age literature and indeed in ancient esoteric texts is that the powerful Kundalini energy resides at the base of the spine in a chakra often reported as being the Muladhara chakra; or at least a varient.

It is my belief that the Muladhara (Root) Chakra is located at the perineum whilst at the base of the spine is the Coccygeal Chakra (the vibrations of which I believe to be similar to the vibrations of the Muladhara). However, I am very much prepared to listen to other people's views on this.

Kundalini.

chadley
10-04-2007, 06:21 PM
K, I presumed that the Muladhara and Coccygeal are in reference to the same chakra for the simple reason that I only see one in that area pointing down to the earth while standing. Now, I believe the possible confusion may come from the fact that the rear second chakra is just above the coccygeal centre at the back of the spine and therefore maybe confused with the root.

I can tell you from experience that the second chakra is associated with the gonads. The correlation becomes obvious when energy is transferred from the second chakra to the gonads vs any similar attempt through any of the other chakras, regardless of their proximity or location. The energy absorbed and directed through the chakras is not as influenced by location on the energetic anatomy of the field as it is the vibration of the energy aborbed itself. The Root and Sacral process energy of different vibrations and the gonads resonate with the energy of the sacral chakra.

I might also add the not only does the sushumna form a direct link between the root and crown, but all chakras in between are also connected to the sushumna.

Chadley

~Jay~
10-04-2007, 07:11 PM
Hi Moonflower,

I thought there may be some confusion once I brought the Coccygeal Chakra into it. No, thank you for your description of the Muladhara; very comprehensive.

The reason I make reference towards confusion is because in some traditions, some say that it is the Root Chakra which is located at the base of the spine whilst others call it the Coccygeal Chakra; a varient of the Root Chakra. Indeed, in the second system, the two chakras are quite distinct.

In the second system, the Root Chakra is located at the perineum and is the 'feeling' Root Chakra whilst the chakra at the coccygeal is referred to as the Coccygeal Chakra; but which in all probabilities has qualities associated with the 'will' of the individual.

Again, though, there are accounts that the Coccygeal Chakra does not exist with many people stating that the energy that is felt around the coccygeal is merely the moving energies of the Root Chakra (Muladhara) located at the perineum.

However, what is widely-accepted in New Age literature and indeed in ancient esoteric texts is that the powerful Kundalini energy resides at the base of the spine in a chakra often reported as being the Muladhara chakra; or at least a varient.

It is my belief that the Muladhara (Root) Chakra is located at the perineum whilst at the base of the spine is the Coccygeal Chakra (the vibrations of which I believe to be similar to the vibrations of the Muladhara). However, I am very much prepared to listen to other people's views on this.

Kundalini.

Aah, now this is very informative K, thanks! :smile:

When I first started to feel the Kundalini shakti energy stirrings over a year ago now, it was the point at the base of the spine where I felt the vibrations first. I never really felt anything at the perenium, and therefore, I naturally assumed that the coccygeal chakra was indeed the location of the root.

Nice to get some clarification here.

kundalini
10-04-2007, 11:26 PM
Hi Chadley,

What you say with regards to the second chakra (I believe it is the rear Sacral Chakra you are referring to?) above the rear Root Chakra/Coccygeal Chakra/is exactly what I thought.

Basically Chadley, yes, I am saying that the Coccygeal Chakra is at the base of the spine. I would also call this the Rear Root Chakra although I find the name Coccygeal Chakra to be more suitable as it is above the Coccyx. Is that the Chakra that you can see?

However, the other thing I was saying is that there is also a Root Chakra located at the perineum. Do you agree with that Chadley?

Hi Jaycee, glad my explaination clarified that for you.

:)

K.

chadley
11-04-2007, 01:33 AM
The Root chakra actually begins to funnel out of the sushumna inside of the body near the coccygeal centre and usually breaks the skin over the perineum already a few inches in diameter. This is the only chakra I observe at the end of the sushumna. I do not believe their to be a front and rear 1st chakra.

Chadley

kundalini
11-04-2007, 01:38 AM
Hi Chadley,

I need something clarifying here. Can you see a chakra at the perineum and can you see a chakra at the coccyx (tailbone)? Should this be so, what would you call these chakras and what are their functions?

Thanks, K.

Exhileration
11-04-2007, 06:19 AM
I do not know if this has been referenced in this thread yet, but in case it has not, here is some additional information regarding the 33 chakras.

The 33 Chakras
http://www.selftransform.net/MM3%20Unity.jpg
Earth Star Chakra
One of the 12 largest chakras within the energy body this chakra can be found 15 centimeters or 6 inches beneath your feet in the ground. It is this chakra that begins to anchor and ground the column into the Earth core.
God Presence Chakra
Also known as the Dolphin Gateway, this chakra is found 2 inches or 5 centimeters below your feet. This chakra has direct interaction with the tones and heels of each foot. It can be seen as a brilliant rainbow light that rests between the heels of the feet.
Universal Presence Chakra
This chakra can be seen as a diamond white brilliant light when activated to its truth. It can be found between the ankles, and is known as the Bridging chakra between the ankles.
Galactic Presence Chakra
This chakra appears as a golden and silver brilliant sphere of light when activated to its truth. It can be found 2 inches or 5 centimeters above the ankles.
Christed Planetary Presence Chakra
This chakra co-ordinates the grounding of your Christed Planetary Presence Body also known as the I AM Presence Body. It can be found between the calves, halfway between the knees and ankles. Also it often appears as a golden white brilliant light when activated to it truth.
Earth Doorway
The core centre of this chakra can be found in different places for different beings, as the core of the chakra moves throughout the body depending on the purpose it is offering at any particular time. It often appears as an emerald violet diamond of brilliant light when activated.
Link Chakra
One of the 12 largest chakras within the energy body this chakra can be found between the knees and is also know as the Bridging chakra. It often appears as a brilliant rainbow pyramid when activated to its truth.
Root Chakra
Also one of the 12 largest chakras within the energy body it is a spherical chakra that appears to have 4 primary cones that extend to the front, back, below and above the coccyx. The multidimensional doorway into this chakra is 2 inches or 5 centimeters below the genitals in between the thighs. It is the base chakra of the emotional, mental, spiritual and physical bodies and it is the manifestation chakra of the multidmensional lightbody. It is the chakra that is a major player in the creation of your reality and if on open, clear, activated and aligned, the blueprints that descend through from the sacral chakra to manifest into form in your life, cannot enter this chakra and therefore the true form that you wish to manifest does not create in your life. It is a red ray chakra that ground all through the physical body into the Earth plane. It often appears as a golden 22-petalled flower when activated to its truth.
Sacral Chakra
Known as the sexual chakra it to is one of the 12 largest chakras. It is the sexual chakra of the emotional, mental, spiritual and physical bodies and is the chakra that co-ordinates the Divine Feminine energies to bridge through all chakras that are lower than the solar plexus chakra. A major player in the your sexuality, sensuality, physical and emotional relationships. If it is not open, clear, activated and aligned, the creation blueprints are unable to be received into the 7 body egg from your higher lightbodies. This chakra begins to activate and regenerate through connection to water. It often appears as a silver 22-petalled flower when activated.
Hara Point of Consciousness
Also known as the navel chakra or the core star chakra, it is anchored through the belly button directly into the spinal column. Another of the 12 largest chakras and is the core star chakra of the emotional, mental, spiritual and physical bodies that creates balance within the lower bodies and the physical body. It is a white ray chakra that activates and regenerates all to align through the physical body and Earth plane. Appears as a white 22-petalled crystal flower when activated to its truth. Many practices such as tai chi and other energy exercises are focussed through this chakra.
Solar Plexus Chakra
The chakra of the emotional, mental, spiritual and physical bodies that co-ordinates the will and direction of energy within one's life. It can be found halfway between the naval and the point between the breasts. It integrates love and light as one and builds the power body. Also one of the 12 largest chakras it often appears as a pale blue and white 22-petalled crystal flower when activated to its truth. It is the chakra that co-ordinates the masculine energies to bridge through all chakras that are lower than the solar plexus chakra. It also co-ordinates the lower brain and thinking body, and when one begins to align one's divine will with one's personal will, it is the chakra that is repatterned through this process.
Heart Chakra[/b =]
The heart chakra is the largest of the 12 primary chakras and is the core chakra that every other chakra is an extension of. This is primary chakra is called the Soul Gateway. It appears to have 9 primary cones. The cone to the left connects to your Feminine Body and the cone to the right connects to your Masculine Body. Also the cones connect to the Earth core, the Love body, the Wisdom Body, to the Divine Mother and Divine Father, smaller one to the Earth matrix and the larger one that connects to Mother Gaia.
This chakra is a major player in your experiences as love in life. It co-ordinates your perception of yourself and the level of love that you can hold for yourself. It is a green ray and often appears as a rainbow 144-petalled lotus when activated to its truth.
[B]Lemurian/Atlantean/Meruvian Gateway
Found 1 inch or 2.5 centimeters either side of the heart chakra it is a moving chakra. It is a gateway that connects the chakra column to the Atlantean, Lemurian and Meruvian bodies of one's presence and co-ordinates the resolution of all that has occurred during these times. It often appears as a platinum golden diamond of brilliant light when activated to its truth.
Thymus Chakra
One of the 12 largest chakras within the chakra bridge and is also known as the soul chakra and connects to the soul body as well as the 'higher heart'. It often appears to have 6 primary cones as a silver violet diamond of brilliant light.
Throat Chakra
This chakra is a blue ray chakra and often appears as a royal blue diamond of brilliant light when activated to its truth. Also one of the 12 largest chakras if offers the plane of communication for all soul aspects that wish to return into the heart.
Zeal Point of Consciousness
Found in the back of the neck, this chakra co-ordinates the release of unconscious and repressed energies from the unconscious bodies of one's being. Bridging all that is unconscious to be brought into consciousness, particularly that which is needed for learning and for the re-balancing of the karmic cycle. This chakra often becomes very clogged and can create neck blockages. Through rubbing and releasing energy from the zeal point, one is able to create more clarity in one's life and become more conscious. It often appears as a spherical emerald white light when activated to its truth.
Chakras 9-16 are fed directly by the sun and solar energies on the planet and all Source light that you draw from the sun from Source through your light cord or pillar of light.

Cosmic Point of Consciousness
Found between the eyes this chakra appears as a spherical platinum silver and golden light when activated to its truth. It is the chakra that co-ordinates the expansion of one's consciousness.
Brow Chakra
One of the 12 largest chakras this one is found within the centre of the forehead. One of the 3 largest multidimensional portals this is also known as the Cosmic Memory Gateway. It offers the plane of telepathy and resolution of all thought/beliefs for all soul aspects. It often appears as a brilliant golden, diamond petalled lotus flower.
Atomic Doorway/Etheric Doorway
Found on the hairline above the forehead, where one's unicorn horn and original cell is held. This chakra is a major player in the repatterning of all DNA and the repatterning of the etheric body structure. It stores our original blueprint within it, also know as the original cell. It often appears as a golden, silver white spherical light when activated to its truth.
Crown Chakra
Also known as one of the 12 largest chakras within the energy body this chakra is found in the top of the head. It offers the release of all karma as it is resolved on the Earth plane and assists the soul star chakra in the building of all bodies, chakras and the antakarana.
It is through this chakra one begins the process of reconnection to Source. It is the first chakra to be activated through one's spiritual pathwork through the activation of one's God Presence anchoring on Earth. It appears as a golden rainbow cyrstal chalice when activated to its truth.
Universal Point of Consciousness
This chakra can be found at the back of the head two inches above the zeal point. It co-ordinates the activation of one's universal consciousness and begins to open through reconnection to one's Universal Presence lightbody. It often appears as a silver emerald light when activated.
Galactic Point of Consciousness
Found at the back of the head 3 inches above the zeal point. It is the chakra that co-ordinates the activation of one's galactic consciousness and begins to open through reconnection to one's Galactic Presence. It often appears as a magenta pink light when activated.
Multiuniversal Point of Consciousness
This chakra often appears as a brilliant golden yellow light when activated to its truth. It is found above the left ear and co-ordinates the activation of one's multiuniversal consciousness.
God Presence Point of Consciousness
This chakra often appears as a pastel rainbow white light and is found above the right ear. It co-ordinates the activation of one's God consciousness and begins to open through reconnection to one's God Presence.
Chakras 17-24 primarily feed the growing awareness and divine consciousness into the personality body and physical body.
Soul Star Chakra
One of the 12 largest chakras within the energy body it is found 3-6 inches or 7 - 15 centimeters above the head. It often appears as a golden spherical light when activated and co-ordinates the grounding of one's soul light and love into the auric field of the body.
Lifelight Chakra
Found 15-18 inches or 38 - 46 centimeters above the head, it is the chakra that activates the prana to regenerate within one's physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies. Appearing as a rainbow crystal light it opens through reconnection to the Earth and Source.
Aum Chakra
Found 21-24 inches or 54- 61 centimeters above the head and appears as a rainbow diamond brilliant light when activated to its truth. It is the chakra that co-ordinates the activation of one's higher lightbodies to begin to descend through one's antakarana into the Earth realm and begins to open through reconnection to one's multidimensionality and through the call to receive one's whole Presence on the Earth.
Maya Star Chakra
Often appears as a pure white brilliant light and activates and integrates the higher dimensional lightbodies as they begin to descend into the Earth Presence. It is found 33-36 inches or 84-91 centimeters above the head.
Light Star Chakra
Often this chakra appears as a crystal rainbow wheel of brilliant light when activated and can be found 39-42 inches or 99-107 centimeters above the head. It co-ordinates the cleansing and clearing of the higher dimensional lightbodies and brings all higher aspects into the light of God/dess.
Aum Star Chakra
This chakra co-ordinates the mergence of higher dimensional lightbodies into the one lightbody for the purpose of procession all energies. It often appears as an emerald brilliant light when activated to its truth. It can be found 51-54 inches or 1.3 -1.7 meters above the head.
Raja star Chakra
Found 57-60 inches or 1.4 - 2 meters above the head this chakra opens a reconnection to one's God Presence. It often appears as a brilliant spherical rainbow silver and golden light when activated to its truth.
Sri Ma Satyaanada Chakra (Galactic Crown Chakra)
Appearing as a spherical rainbow platinum golden silver opalescent light when activated it can be found 69-72 inches above the head. It is the chakra that co-ordinates the activation of one's God Presence body to align through the Love body of one's soul to the Earth plane. This chakra begins to open through reconnection to one's God Presence and through the activation and anchoring of one's Galactic Presence to Earth.
Galactic Heart Chakra
This chakra can be located at the back of the heart (3 feet behind the heart) and is the primary chakra for the activation and opening of one's heart as God Presence. It is activated through the process of anchoring one's Galactic Presence. It is very important to keep this chakra clear as blockages in this chakra create one's unconsciousness energies to be empowered and to sabotage aspects of Higher Self creation in one's life.
Chakras 25-33 reconnect the higher lightbodies in the braiding process.
Copyright 2003 Qala Serenia Phoenix

chadley
11-04-2007, 03:57 PM
K, sorry, if I was an artist I would draw you a picture, but I'm not so I will just have to describe what I see. Let me try and explain with words. The Sushumna funnels out into the root chakra inside of the body in front of the tailbone and when fully seen extends out of the body several feet. So in your mind, think of a funnel that is 2 1/2 feet long and about 4-6 inches in diameter at the mouth of it. Inside of this funnel, what are described as lotus pedals are actual min chakras or vortices that look much like the honey combs of a bee hive. In addition, as the chakra extends out it is no longer necessarily red in color as it is in the lower layers. The chakra also has a protective layer around it and has a structure that is a little more complex than most know upon close examination. Again, since I work with this stuff almost every day, I have spent lots of time observing the chakras. Because of the complex structure of the chakra and the fact that its shape and size varies per individual it seems easy for me to see why people would think that there are two different chakras down there such as indicated with the description of the coccygeal vs. the root chakra, when, by my observation, they are the same thing. Try and imagin the taking a funnel of this size and placing the small end several inches above the physical surface of the perineum as it penetrates the flesh. Now, visually, think of the proximity and size of this chakra in relationship to the tip of the spin at the bottom in the pelvis. Now consider that most people do not have a perfectly symetrically shaped root chakra and that it may even be displaced or bent towards the coccygeal centre. On top of this, consider that the ability of the individual to perceive this chakra varies and most only see certain aspects of it or can clearly see it at certain point since vibration changes depending on where you are looking. Given all these facts, can you see how easily it would be to confuse this chakra as two different chakras instead of just one? There are even circumstances when the root chakra is positioned so that it is closer to the coccygeal centre than the perineum when it exits the body.

Does that clear it up a bit?

Chadley.

cweiters
12-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Very helpful information, much appreciation Chadley.

Love to all
cw

kundalini
28-04-2007, 03:35 AM
Hi Chadley,

I have give you an answer to the questions you posed in your last post elsewhere. Okay, in your experience, do you believe meditating on the location and visualisation of a said chakra has any benefit and if so, what benefits? Apart from crystal healing, is this the best way to work with them and if not, what other ways do you recommend? Thanks very much, K.

m.namasivayam
30-04-2007, 03:54 PM
brow chakra

http://i13.tinypic.com/4zt20pj.jpg