PDA

View Full Version : ladybirds

lotus blossom
02-10-2011, 04:14 PM
hi everyone, not sure if im posting this in the right section so please bear with me if im wrong lol. but i have had ladybirds landing on me all week. just wondered if this is symbolic of anything . does anyone know ? its probably nothing but i just got a feeling that it was a message of some kind, just not sure what ! hope this doesnt sound to mad . lol.

Tammy
06-10-2011, 08:47 AM
Hi Lotus blossom

I love lady birds! i think you might have more success in the signs and synch (i can t spell it) but you get my drift! with this post, because yes it could possibly be a sign. Best of luck

T

norseman
06-10-2011, 12:07 PM
hi everyone, not sure if im posting this in the right section so please bear with me if im wrong lol. but i have had ladybirds landing on me all week. just wondered if this is symbolic of anything . does anyone know ? its probably nothing but i just got a feeling that it was a message of some kind, just not sure what ! hope this doesnt sound to mad . lol.
Was it red with black spots or black with red spots ?

lotus blossom
06-10-2011, 04:03 PM
hi norseman, it was red with black spots . is there any significance to the colour then ?

lotus blossom
06-10-2011, 04:04 PM
hi tammy, thanks i will try there, lol, had a feeling i was in the wrong place ! whoops ! lol