PDA

View Full Version : Best healing experience i've ever had! Your thoughts?

chris851
30-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to share a recent healing experience with you all and get your thoughts.

I have to start with that used to attend medium circles regularly and was really enjoying myself. However after taking over a new job i haven't been recently in the pass few months as i couldn't get finished in time to attend, or just been tired I didn't feel I had the energy to attend.

Anyway i went to work one day after waking up with a terrible cold/drousy/feeling generally terrible i went home to get a whole nights sleep and went to sleep around 10pm (which is unsual for me) with work at 9am the next day, i wasnt expecting to make work the next day i was getting ready to call in sick in the morning.

However that night i woke up multiple times usually sweating, when the last time i woke from my sleep i could feel not see (unless i closed my eyes) a man at the end of the bed, there was a bad pain in my lower back almost like fire. "Don't move, we're/there's (can't be sure of the wording as i was half sleep) healing". This fire lasted what seemed like a few mins as i ached around the bed, unable to move properly, thinking that this pain wasn't going to go away, i was asleep and woke in the morning feeling 100% again, which was totally unexpected as usually i a cold type symptoms occur they usually last a few days/week.

When i woke and realised how feel i was again i thanked my guides and angels for the healing as i thought I'd began losing contact with them since it had been so long since i attended circle. It was truly amazing experience.

Whats your thoughts on this?

summer
30-09-2011, 11:12 PM
chris851]

Thanks for sharing your expierences .:hug3:

InSearchOfAnswers247
03-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Thanks for sharing that. Very cool experience!

MYFIGO
04-10-2011, 02:17 AM
Awesome experience. Thanks for sharing it!

About six months ago I woke in the middle of the night with flu symptoms. I crawled back in bed and closed my eyes figuring the next bathroom visit was only moments away. I was so nauseated and my stomach was rumbling away.

I prayed, "Oh, please, angels heal me." Nothing happened right away and I didn't really expect anything as I never ask for healing for myself. About 5 minutes later, I felt a wave of energy start at my head until it passed down my entire body. Within 15 minutes I felt much better and was able to sleep. Like you, the next morning I was completely better.

Zagacat
04-10-2011, 04:28 AM
Wow! Incredible stories! Ty for sharing. Makes me wonder what healing methods guides and angels use.

MYFIGO
05-10-2011, 02:55 AM
I don't know but it seems to me there is a correlation between the desire to be healed and the desire to help someone heal. I REALLY felt awful and REALLY begged for healing!

Also, I have much more intense connections the more someone needs me and the more serious their request. Mediocre requests yield a lukewarm connection for me even though I take the request seriously.

I don't know if this is true for others.

mattie
05-10-2011, 04:53 AM
You don’t need to attend anything to stay in contact w/ your spiritual team. They are available to you 24/7.

chris851
05-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Thank you all for your responses, it was definitely my best spiritual experience :)

MYFIGO i know the feeling, it was amazing although i didn't ask I think sub consciously i really wanted to get better as it was an important week at work and i couldn't really afford to not be 100%, i'm glad that you've experience something similar :) Although i'm not a healer i think you know who really needs the healing and their reasons why, rather than people just making requests.

Mattie - Thank you for reminding me, i just feel when i don't attend circle i'm not having as much contact, i used to have physic dreams and I'd say to my friend "i know you've been looking for something" and the next time i was round her house i found it in a draw lol. I always say if they want me to know something tell me in my dreams, but for the last few months everything has been pretty quiet. Maybe there's nothing i need to know at the moment, but i used to enjoy that dreaming experience, i got a real sense of closeness. :)

chris851
03-11-2011, 04:32 AM
When I think back now over the healing experience I had, I think for the healing to be so powerful and for me to know so much about it I think maybe Raphael helped to heal me, does anyone think that could be possible?

Greyeyes
03-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Please send them to my house.

Xan
04-11-2011, 02:27 AM
Wow! Incredible stories! Ty for sharing. Makes me wonder what healing methods guides and angels use.
Light energy with pure love's intention.

We can do it too, when we know our reality as spirit like angels do.

Xan