PDA

View Full Version : Husband lost his weddingring, can someone help me with the pendulum?

Nymphea
29-09-2011, 11:14 AM
My husband lost his weddingring. Is there someone who can help us locate the ring with the pendulum?
I would be so grateful,

Medium_Laura
29-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Can I get color, style, etc? I can usually just remote view it :)

Nymphea
29-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Can I get color, style, etc? I can usually just remote view it :)
Hi Laura, how kind of you! Of course I Will give you the style, color etc. It is a white golden ring, width approx. 0,2 inches, it is a very simple, plain ring. I eventually can send you a picture if you want to, please let me know.

Medium_Laura
29-09-2011, 08:58 PM
I feel he has this ritual of removing it for doing "dirty work". So either he was doing something in the house and removed it, placed it down, and it has been knocked off and has rolled.

I feel this area has dark flooring or carpet and it is going to be under a chair or low table, where you will need a flashlight to really see under neath. It will be found.

Also you can use your wedding ring on a chain and dowse the ring. Tell your ring to find it's "mate". Do this by saying. "Please make a circle if I'm in the right room where the ring is. " Then as you get near the furniture or what not, ask it to circle again when you are near it. :)

Let me know!

Adrienne
30-09-2011, 04:27 AM
Also you can use your wedding ring on a chain and dowse the ring. Tell your ring to find it's "mate". Do this by saying. "Please make a circle if I'm in the right room where the ring is. " Then as you get near the furniture or what not, ask it to circle again when you are near it. :)

Very interesting way to find the ring!

Good luck to you Nymphea !

Dream Angel xx

Nymphea
30-09-2011, 06:50 AM
Thanks so much! I will have a look everywhere in the house and underneath the closets and furniture. My husband usually takes off his ring when he is going to sport and when he has to fix something in the house.
I will also try the method with my own ring if I çan't find it and let you know!

Nymphea

Medium_Laura
30-09-2011, 10:49 AM
:) Waiting to hear back :) Good luck!

mattie
30-09-2011, 12:28 PM

Does it matter what the ring hangs from? Can it be a string or does it have to be a chain? Does the metal of the chain make a difference?

Medium_Laura
30-09-2011, 12:38 PM
nope does matter at all :)

Nymphea
30-09-2011, 02:00 PM
A little update; I have searched everywhere under the closets and furniture, under my dishwasher and refrigerator, in every room I have. Nothing found so far. I have tried to let my own ring tell where the other one is, but I get no answer, I am not so good at working with a pendulum, just a beginner.
So, more of your help is very welcome...

Medium_Laura
30-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Ok, detach emotion from it being lost. I'm sure you are saying.. Oh please... We have to FIND this!

Instead calm your energy and dangle your pendulum (ring/string). Now simply ask it to spin for you. (no other command, just can you please spin for me). Note it's spin.

Now. Tell your pendulum. "This is the motion I would like you to make when we are near my husband's wedding ring. Do you understand? " Stop the pendulum with your other hand and ask. "If you understand, show me that same spin again."

Calm your energy and wait for it to move.

So now that you've "programmed" what you expect. Try again! :)

I want you to be able to do this. Empowerment is an awesome thing! :)

PS: dowse the laundry! lol May be in a pants pocket!

Nymphea
30-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Thanks again Laura,
I will give it another try tomorrow (it's late in the evening right now where I live) and tell you the results. The laundry, yeah, I dowsed it, but I can do it again...just to be sure.

Kaere
30-09-2011, 07:58 PM
I have the strange feeling it's on the driver's side of a car... like under the seat or maybe under the mat. I do see a dark interior though, maybe just shady...

That's what I saw anyway :dontknow:

Nymphea
02-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Still busy searching around and trying to work with the pendulum. Keep you updated...

Medium_Laura
02-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Still watching your thread hoping you find it! :)

Nymphea
05-10-2011, 03:27 PM
I have been trying to find the ring with help of the pendulum (made of the other ring) but I haven't found it yet. My other pendulum keeps telling me the ring is somewhere IN the house. But I really have no idea where that may be, I looked everywhere...

Medium_Laura
05-10-2011, 07:25 PM
I do also feel it in the house. I am going to try and dowse your house with your permission right now. Below is the results:

Living room/family room ; no
kitchen : no
Bathroom: no
Master Bedroom: yes

North side of bedroom: no
West side : No
East side : Yes
South side: No

In a pocket of clothing: No
In a basket of some type: No
Under some sort of furniture: Yes.

I hope this helped to narrow it down. :)

Nymphea
06-10-2011, 10:01 AM
I do also feel it in the house. I am going to try and dowse your house with your permission right now. Below is the results:

Living room/family room ; no
kitchen : no
Bathroom: no
Master Bedroom: yes

North side of bedroom: no
West side : No
East side : Yes
South side: No

In a pocket of clothing: No
In a basket of some type: No
Under some sort of furniture: Yes.

I hope this helped to narrow it down. :)

Thanks so much Laura, this is very helpful! Now I am gonna have a look in the master bedroom and take everything out of the closet and look underneath everything there is! That closet is in the eastside of our room. The strange thing is that the whole time I got this feeling the ring might be there, but I didn't look thoroughly. I will keep you posted!
Nymphea

Nymphea
11-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Dear Laura,
I am so sorry to tell you, but i didn't find the ring. I guess I have to let go about it, maybe it will reappear one day....
I have searched the whole house, garden and also the dustbin (yak).

Thank you for your efforts, I really appreciate it.

Medium_Laura
11-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Aww I've been hoping to read that you found it :(

Have you heard this rhyme?

Tony Tony look around, what was lost must now be found.

It's to St. Anthony. My grandmother used it. I did a few times and in 24 hours, the item shows up. Worth a shot!

BlueSky
11-10-2011, 04:55 PM
What does your husband think happened to it? As a man who wears a weding ring, I feel that is where you should start. I never take my ring off unless there is a good reason, so if he is the same way, he may be able to zero you in a little closer.
Either that or check the pawn shop........gold is paying pretty high these days..........lol only kidding.
I am curious what he remembers about it.............and hopefully there is a clue there. Did he recently fix something in the house? Did he go to sport (not sure what that means...lol)?
Maybe it is in a pair of pants or in the laundry.......
James

Lisa
11-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Five years after marriage my husband lost his wedding ring. He was digging a trench and using cement. He figured it fell into the cement.

Five years later he had to redig that trench and lo and behold he found his ring.

So there is hope! :smile:

Note- after he lost his, I put mine away as well. I wasn't going to be the only one married around here. When he found his, we put it with mine in a ring box, and neither us have worn those rings. Neither of us like to wear jewelry.

Wedding rings are nice, but they have nothing to do with marriage.

Of course there's that sign that one is not single with a ring.

But if it takes a ring, well, it's only a ring.

BlueSky
11-10-2011, 06:35 PM
How cool that he found it Lisa!

Adagio11
11-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Good luck with finding your Husband's band!

I took a ring off one night to put it on my nightstand, woke up the next morning, and it was gone. I've yet to find it. Unless someone bypassed the two grand worth of electronics in the living room to steal a 20 dollar ring, I am convinced that these things vanish into nothingness. They end up in the same place the other sock goes to after you've finished laundry.

Nymphea
12-10-2011, 08:30 AM
What does your husband think happened to it? As a man who wears a weding ring, I feel that is where you should start. I never take my ring off unless there is a good reason, so if he is the same way, he may be able to zero you in a little closer.
Either that or check the pawn shop........gold is paying pretty high these days..........lol only kidding.
I am curious what he remembers about it.............and hopefully there is a clue there. Did he recently fix something in the house? Did he go to sport (not sure what that means...lol)?
Maybe it is in a pair of pants or in the laundry.......
James

Of course I did ask my husband first. He usually puts his ring off when he is going to run, or if he's going to do some work in the house. He went to run the wednesday before but could not recall if he took his ring off because it's a sort of an automatism for him. I think it had been gone then already. The ring didn't fit too well because he las lost some weight and his fingers are thinner than they were when we got married....so I warned him about ten times to take the band to the juweler to make it fit. He always waved that away and said he wouldn't lose it. So I believe he has lost it somewhere but have no clue where. Can be at home, at his work, in the train to his work, anywhere.

Nymphea
12-10-2011, 08:32 AM
Five years after marriage my husband lost his wedding ring. He was digging a trench and using cement. He figured it fell into the cement.

Five years later he had to redig that trench and lo and behold he found his ring.

So there is hope! :smile:

Note- after he lost his, I put mine away as well. I wasn't going to be the only one married around here. When he found his, we put it with mine in a ring box, and neither us have worn those rings. Neither of us like to wear jewelry.

Wedding rings are nice, but they have nothing to do with marriage.

Of course there's that sign that one is not single with a ring.

But if it takes a ring, well, it's only a ring.

You are right. But the ring meant a lot to us because we got married after a very rough time (my husband went very ill) so the ring has a great symbolic value to us. Now he's doing fine by the way! So that's the most important.