PDA

View Full Version : Allaah is The Peace

slave of Allaah
25-09-2011, 05:08 PM
He is Allah, there is no god but He; Knower of the unseen and the seen. He is the Compassionate, the Merciful. (22) He is Allah, there is no god but He, the King, the Holy, the Author of Safety, the Peace, the Protector, the Mighty, the Mender, the Majestic. Hallowed be Allah from all that they associate! (23) He is Allah, the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner; His are the excellent names. Him hallowes whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth, and He is the Mighty, the Wise. (24) [Quran:Ch.59]

Prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him, used to say after each prayer:

"Allahumma Anta Assalam, wa minka Assalam. Tabarakta yathal Jalali wal Ekram"
"O Allah! You are the Peace, and from You comes the peace. Blessed be You! O Owner of Majesty and Nobility"

So the Hell is to be away from God.

Mary Baker
29-09-2011, 04:25 AM
Yes, I think the hell is to be away from God.

SeaZen
29-09-2011, 04:50 AM
He is Allah, there is no god but He; Knower of the unseen and the seen. He is the Compassionate, the Merciful. (22) He is Allah, there is no god but He, the King, the Holy, the Author of Safety, the Peace, the Protector, the Mighty, the Mender, the Majestic. Hallowed be Allah from all that they associate! (23) He is Allah, the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner; His are the excellent names. Him hallowes whatsoever is in the heavens and the earth, and He is the Mighty, the Wise. (24) [Quran:Ch.59]

How do you know that Allah ("he") is an exclusively male essence?

slave of Allaah
29-09-2011, 12:40 PM
How do you know that Allah ("he") is an exclusively male essence?
I don't know. I just follow His word.

In Arabic language, you refer to the man, the face, the whole hair, the heart, ect, as a "he",
but you refer to the woman, the self, the hand, the eye, the single hair, etc. as a "she".

God referred to Himself in the Quran as "He", and so we follow that pattern.

We sometimes wonder if it is better to use "it" in the English language instead of "He" when we talk about God. But the problem is that "it" is used usually for sub-human being, and it might be an insult if we refered to God as "it". So we use "He".

SeaZen
29-09-2011, 08:34 PM

In Arabic language, you refer to the man, the face, the whole hair, the heart, ect, as a "he",
but you refer to the woman, the self, the hand, the eye, the single hair, etc. as a "she".

We sometimes wonder if it is better to use "it" in the English language instead of "He" when we talk about God. But the problem is that "it" is used usually for sub-human being, and it might be an insult if we refered to God as "it". So we use "He".

Why not use "she"?

Neville
29-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Welcome back slave of Allaah,

slave of Allaah
29-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Why not use "she"?
Never heard in English someone using the pronoun "she" to refer to the truth or the peace for example. We see them use "it".

Time
29-09-2011, 10:17 PM

Prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him, used to say after each prayer:

"Allahumma Anta Assalam, wa minka Assalam. Tabarakta yathal Jalali wal Ekram"
"O Allah! You are the Peace, and from You comes the peace. Blessed be You! O Owner of Majesty and Nobility"

So the Hell is to be away from God.

Isnt "allah" the arabic translation for "god"?

slave of Allaah
29-09-2011, 10:36 PM
Welcome back slave of Allaah,
Hi dear brother Neville!

I am so happy to see you again.

Peace.

slave of Allaah
29-09-2011, 10:42 PM
Isnt "allah" the arabic translation for "god"?

La (No) ilah (god) illa (but) Allah (God)

You see the difference?

mattie
11-10-2011, 12:30 PM

Using 'it' is OK. Using either gender is inaccurate.

Akram Fakir
08-04-2012, 05:31 AM
Why not use "she"?
Why are you calling he or she?Where you found the concept of he and she?

Akram Fakir
08-04-2012, 05:32 AM
Who has created the English lesson.Who has given you the power to understand the others talk?

Akram Fakir
08-04-2012, 05:34 AM
La (No) ilah (god) illa (but) Allah (God)

You see the difference?
I can't see the difference but i can show the difference.
La Ilaha Ilallah=There is none to be obeyed without Allah

Akram Fakir
08-04-2012, 05:41 AM
Why not use "she"?
Dosen't matter by which name you call me but the truth is i am exist.
My guardian could call me in the other name.Do you know you?What is your souls name.If not give a name to him,If you can.Make it easy to all to identify it.:hug3: Questions.Do you think only you can ask or we are here only for answering.:nono: :nono: :nono:
A small question why you believe in your father?Did you see him when he was producing you?

Akram Fakir
08-04-2012, 05:43 AM
It is just starting.Pray for me brother.:brushteeth:

Morpheus
08-04-2012, 02:26 PM
I don't think using, "it" is appropriate at all, unless you are referring to the energy or power of God. But not for the Almighty, "in Whom we live and move and have our being."
But regarding gender, I recall in the 80's watching the Geraldo Rivera show.
He had on his program someone named Toby, who was genderless.
Born a neuter, and preferred to be called, "z". Not he or she.

I've met at least one other like this.
There are these people in the world, and, I wonder if they are not closest of all people to their true personage, of the angelic.

Wisa'ka
15-04-2012, 04:39 PM
At first I thought the Islam section of SF was like the others, a place where people could talk about their faith.

Not a place where a malefic agenda is overly presented, but I guess that's part of the mainstay of these big 3 monotheistic religions, to harp and hurl insult from roof tops concerning whose concept of the one supreme god is true or the most powerful. Kind of like a malefic pep rally. What a blight upon the spirituality of all people.

Those who speak from high places should lower their voices :smile:

Mathew James
15-04-2012, 09:36 PM
...Muhammad and Moses shower love, peace, and respect.

yes they do, and Jesus gave a little love also

mj

islamyehia
16-04-2012, 09:18 AM
don't you see that we left the topic and went with details that not related to the topic?

Wisa'ka
16-04-2012, 10:30 AM
don't you see that we left the topic and went with details that not related to the topic?

Probably the best thing to do, with the sword of Christendom and the hammer of Thor here swinging wildly.

spiritualized
16-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Religion of Peace -

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

islamyehia
17-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Unfortunately, you don't even try to hear

Goldenstairs
17-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Unfortunately, you don't even try to hear

I love the Islamic Religion.

psychoslice
17-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Yes peace is found within, call it Allah, God, whatever, its all the same peace.

Wisa'ka
17-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Do you suppose that people present and display their gods like symbolic banners when justifying their own ambititions or bias ?

psychoslice
18-04-2012, 01:15 AM
The God of Islam hates all Christians and Jews, along with everyone who doesn't bow to Muhammad. The God of the OT hates false prophets who steer people away from God. The two Gods oppose each other in profound ways. Each God throws the other into the lake of fire, with equal disgust and hatred towards the other. Thanks to Muhammad's and Moses's oppressive, murderous lies, there is no peaceful feelings between the religions, or towards anyone who rightiously despises the two.
Forget what man has made of god, no matter what belief system, and look deeper into what is behind the idol worship of man, there you will find peace, there you will find your true SELF.

Mathew James
18-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Moses and Muhammad's phylosophy is that they can commit the most henious of crimes against humanity, and the world MUST love them, and all other religions of the world are evil works of Satan.

imo, you should try and learn a little more about what you try to talk about. It will give you a stronger foundation to stand on, then just pure hate.

mj

spiritualized
18-04-2012, 03:03 PM
http://chzlolcats.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-cat-pictures-touched-by-his-noodly-appendage.jpg

Wisa'ka
19-04-2012, 02:06 AM
The Turkomongols who later converted to Islam held my admiration when I read of the crusades. I think they had a bit more savy and cooth than the crude, undiciplined recently Christianized Germanic barbarians that made up the kingdoms of western Europe. As I read, these crusaders lost their holdings in the holyland to the Turks who later eliminated what was left of the Byzantines.

Hopefully these Turks will not be pulled into a fight with any modern warlike western nations.

islamyehia
19-04-2012, 10:27 AM
I see and hear just fine. You are the one who refuses to "see" and acknowledge the fact that Muhammad was the most evil man to have ever plagued the globe with his terrorism, rape, murder, genocide, and pedophelia. Islam forces the world to bow down and submit to what is horribly, openly, and unrepentantly evil. I will not disgrace myself, and turn away from what is holy and good by showering love and peace upon such a monster as he.

indeed dear, you are mistaken, you just see by one eye and hear by one ear, you just see and hear what the media and anti Muslims said to you, and surly they are fighting the Islam and the truth, but you didn't use your other ear and eye to hear and see from Islam or the quran itself,
Muslims don't hate Jews nor christians, as i told you if hear from islam you won't say that, Allah said "Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly." 60:8

if you think deeply ask yourself if Muslims really murders and kill any other religion's followers why there are 5 million christian in Egypt, why don't the Muslims there killed them?

islamyehia
23-04-2012, 06:34 AM
indeed, you got it wrong friend

most of the verses are talking about the other life, while the god is judging the people, some will go to the heaven while others will go to hell

all of that is based on your choice in this life "So I have warned you of a Fire which is blazing, None will [enter to] burn therein except the most wretched one, Who had denied and turned away, But the righteous one will avoid it, [He] who gives [from] his wealth to purify himself, And not [giving] for anyone who has [done him] a favor to be rewarded, But only seeking the countenance of his Lord, Most High, And he is going to be satisfied 92:14-21
it's your choice

but in this life, we are not ordered to burn or to kill others if they don't accept the guidance, Allah ordered us to invite others by wisdom he said "Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best'' 16:125

and said "There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing" 2:256
and said" And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." 18:129

this is the freedom of choosing the religion, do you find something like that in any other religion????

psychoslice
23-04-2012, 06:41 AM
All religions point to peace, that is peace in comfort that you and God are ONE, you are not separate, the belief in separation is what causes us to be not in peace, no religion can hold this truth, non what so ever.

Mathew James
23-04-2012, 05:21 PM
...., no religion can hold this truth, non what so ever.

In many many ways that is true psychoslice. You have a very deep insight into God and come from a place where few have gone. Do you consider any prophecy/Word of God to be fully external to you (not real) or is it understood by you to be "in us all from the beginning" if we and God are not seperate.

mj

psychoslice
23-04-2012, 11:07 PM
In many many ways that is true psychoslice. You have a very deep insight into God and come from a place where few have gone. Do you consider any prophecy/Word of God to be fully external to you (not real) or is it understood by you to be "in us all from the beginning" if we and God are not seperate.

mj
The words of god are not his, there mans words, even when we experience god within us, to talk about that experience to another is secondary, it must come though the mind, the mind is not the pure Source there for it will always taint anything that comes through it.

Every religion is claiming that their prophets are the true prophets, that their words are the true words, that their god is the only god, all this talk is childish, when one is mature spiritually and has experienced god from within their whole Being, all this childishness falls away, even the scriptures are no longer needed, why cling to the map when you are already there, why cling to the concept of god when you have already experienced him, do we eat the menu, or do we enjoy what the menu orders for us.

All that is found outside of us is not the fullness of truth, just drop all this childishness and go within, there is no other place to go, that is if you want to truly experience GOD, but then even god must disappear, for the word god is loaded with beliefs, and to really know your true Self, there cannot be any belief at all.

islamyehia
25-04-2012, 09:35 AM
The words of god are not his, there mans words, even when we experience god within us, to talk about that experience to another is secondary, it must come though the mind, the mind is not the pure Source there for it will always taint anything that comes through it.

Every religion is claiming that their prophets are the true prophets, that their words are the true words, that their god is the only god, all this talk is childish, when one is mature spiritually and has experienced god from within their whole Being, all this childishness falls away, even the scriptures are no longer needed, why cling to the map when you are already there, why cling to the concept of god when you have already experienced him, do we eat the menu, or do we enjoy what the menu orders for us.

All that is found outside of us is not the fullness of truth, just drop all this childishness and go within, there is no other place to go, that is if you want to truly experience GOD, but then even god must disappear, for the word god is loaded with beliefs, and to really know your true Self, there cannot be any belief at all.

good examples, but let me ask you a question how do you know that what you are already experienced is truly not just a fake?

islamyehia
25-04-2012, 09:38 AM

good examples. but let me ask you a question how do you know that what you are experienced is a true not a fake thoughts?

psychoslice
25-04-2012, 09:53 AM
good examples, but let me ask you a question how do you know that what you are already experienced is truly not just a fake?
I really don't care if you think it might be fake or not, its what I experienced within my inner Being, its not what others have told me, in other words, its not second hand knowledge, its not from some scriptures that supposedly written by god, or his prophet, where do you get your truth from, second hand ?.

Mathew James
25-04-2012, 02:57 PM
...All that is found outside of us is not the fullness of truth, just drop all this childishness and go within, there is no other place to go, that is if you want to truly experience GOD, but then even god must disappear, for the word god is loaded with beliefs, and to really know your true Self, there cannot be any belief at all.

It depends on what you find outside. What is outside has been inside from the beginning. The fullness is found from seeking either from the inside or the outside. If you look in, all you have to rely on is yourself and a person can be lost and never know it. If you look outside, you can rely on something other than yourself for direction. But either place we seek knowledge from, we will find error and truth. What guides me on my journey best is the Qur'an. But if a person reads the Qur'an, only so that they might explain a "religion", they will never hear the beauty of God's voice, which is from the beginning.

mj

psychoslice
26-04-2012, 04:27 AM
Some religions point to inner peace. THe two prophets, Moses and Muhammad point to oppression, mass murder, genocide, hatred for other people of other religions, rape, intolerance. They are about brutal control over people using words of authority, NOT wisdom, and lie about God and drag his good name into the mud.
Yes that is true, but still within the words if searched with the heart there is truth to be found, for me personally I find much more truth or words that point to truth within the new testament, i have read the old testament and the Qur'an , and there for me it was hard to find much love within the words, but that is me, this is why we all should read all scriptures if that is the way we want to find pointers to truth.

dark1979
29-04-2012, 12:58 AM
why you so sure that he is our god, is because he said that to you by a book, you must to say "he is jehovah there is no god but jehovah" because his real name is not Allah " his true name is jehovah" and this monster"jehovah" is not our god. If you are a man this
religion will be so good for
you, but If you are a woman this
religion will be hell for
you. keep your peace for your self, we can to find our peace by our selfs.

Gofa
06-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Go with your God dark date whomever She reveals herself to be in your life. Hopefully woman will find this religion to be heaven. They could sure use a change

an-Nafs al-Mutmainnah
07-05-2012, 06:09 AM
religion is surely about personal choice and the experience gained is only for the individual. But it doesn't mean that a 'belief' can't be questioned. The real truth is the objective truth,,,

I believe Qur'an is offered for human all over the world as a guidance which means The Book talks to various kinds of mind. It can be said the effect of reading It is different to every mind. Every word in Qur'an is called as 'ayat' which literally means 'sign'; the words signify the fundamental truth in Islam, that there's only The One.

we should bear in mind, when reading Qur'an It uses many metaphors in describing Its teachings. It perhaps no single conclusion can be conceded from reading It, but It can invoke certain common impressions. For example, the words describe the cruelty of hell invoke common fears in mind. The exaggerated phrases in It probably rise the question 'why', and for me it actually hides a gentle truth.

Qur'an isn't about fact which we can read literally, It is about the Truth

apologize me as a learner
God knows better
Salaam,,,

islamyehia
09-05-2012, 03:03 PM
why you so sure that he is our god, is because he said that to you by a book, you must to say "he is jehovah there is no god but jehovah" because his real name is not Allah " his true name is jehovah" and this monster"jehovah" is not our god. If you are a man this
religion will be so good for
you, but If you are a woman this
religion will be hell for
you. keep your peace for your self, we can to find our peace by our selfs.

why it would be hell for woman?? there are more than 800 million woman believe in islam, why they don't feel like that :rolleyes:

she who plays
01-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Actually, it may be okay for anyone to claim their God as the only God. This is because subjective reality has as much relevance as the objective. They are actually one and the same. So if I say that my Goddess is THE ultimate reality, it is true and no one can deny it. But one must also allow others to say that their God is the only God. This works due to the simultaneous difference and non-difference of the source. But if it leads to fights and arrogance and violence, then such a beautiful doctrine of non-difference has been abused and mis-understood.