PDA

View Full Version : Who/What do you think are the EIGHT above ???

Mathew James
25-09-2011, 03:56 PM
imo, the EIGHT are the WORD and SPIRIT of GOD. The Qur’an 69: 15-17 reads: …“On that Day will the Event come to pass, And the heavens will be cleft asunder, so that day it will be frail, And the Angels will be on its sides. And above them EIGHT will bear that day thy LORD’s Throne of Power.”… Who are these EIGHT ??? And are the EIGHT in the Qur’an, actually explained in the Book of Revelations as two olive trees, two candlesticks, and four beasts ???

There are Two Witnesses on the earth from GOD, which are described in Revelations 11: 3-4, …‘And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.’… Do the two olive trees (Qur'an) and the two candlesticks (Bible) combine together and form Four of the Eight on the Throne of Judgment ??? Do you think the Bible and the Qur'an are both from GOD ???

And the four beasts full of eyes that are like a Lion, a Calf, a Man, and an Eagle. Who/What are these four that will be standing on the Throne of GOD on the Day of Judgment ??? They are described in Revelations 4: 6-7, …”And before the throne there was a sea of glass like onto crystal: and in the mist of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face of a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.”… Do the four beasts (Spirit of God) portray the other Four of the Eight on the Throne of Judgment ???

In the Bible, 1 John 5:7 reads: …‘For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.’… The Father and the Eight are on One Accord when THEY bear record on the Last Day. GODs Word (4) and GODs Spirit (4) are the Eight. When the scales are pulled out these EIGHT will be standing on the Throne of Power.

On the Day of Judgment, the CREATOR will allow ITs EIGHT, the WORD (the two olive trees and the two candlesticks) and the SPIRIT (the four beasts full of eyes) to stand on GOD’s Throne of Power to judge humankind. These are the EIGHT, which will be judging humankind of our deeds on the Last Day. The CREATOR deals with humankind through ITs, Word (4) and ITs, Spirit (4). That is the WE (8)…

mj

Smiler
25-09-2011, 04:19 PM
My dad was fascinated with the *codes * in the bible ...MJ ....I call them *codes* as they are open to so many different meanings / interpretations

maybe look at other things said first ..

Examples ..bear ( I heard it said recently ..the mark of the bear is the bar codes on products ..as that is where products are coming from ..and the bar code can look like claw marks..

two olive trees, two candlesticks, and four beasts ???

Olive trees ...have olive branches ..( find the meaning of the trees Maybe?... look up original meanings of the tree etc )..interesting ..can Olive oil be LIT ??

two candlesticks ..( to light the way )

sackcloth. ( people that wont stand out...they are humbled and walk the earth )

Beasts ..things that destroy light

Lion, a Calf, a Man, and an Eagle..( and even Bear maybe ?) I recall my father saying they were countries.

OR are the Beasts the Seraphs ?? Maybe the 4 are..the four Arch angels ..Michael .. Gabriel... Raphael and Uriel ...

Numbers are tricky ..many thousands of people have tried to work out the meanings ...Numbers have equaled Letters in Alphabet as well...?

I take the view IMO ..when we are ready to know something it is really presented to US ..then we make our own individual choices here ..

Just thought I would put a few words on your thread ..with respect.

Off to Sleep now .. all the best on your thread
:)

Mathew James
30-09-2011, 02:23 PM
...Lion, a Calf, a Man, and an Eagle..( and even Bear maybe ?) I recall my father saying they were countries.

OR are the Beasts the Seraphs ?? Maybe the 4 are..the four Arch angels ..Michael .. Gabriel... Raphael and Uriel ...

Numbers are tricky...

Thanks Smiler, the idea of the four beasts matching up to the four Arch angels is good. There are four star pictures in the original 48 constellations that seem to describe the four beasts. They are; Cancer facing at Leo (the lion), Taurus (the bull) facing at Gemini, Aquarius (the man) facing at Pisces, and Libra facing at Scorpio ( the eagle which is transformed into a deadly enemy, aka the tribe of Dan in the Bible). imo these are portraying the Spirit of God watching the world over the four seasons of time. The four beasts full of eyes that are like a Lion, a Bull, a Man, and an Eagle, will be standing before the throne of GOD on the Last Day. These four beasts portray the ever watching eye of the Spirit of God.

mj

Mathew James
30-09-2011, 02:27 PM
The names of the good angels who are still watching over humanity are:

Uriel, presides over clamor and terror.
Raphael, presides over the spirits of men.
Raguel, inflicts punishment on the world and the luminaries.
Michael, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations.
Sarakiel, presides over the spirits of the children of men that transgress.
Gabriel, presides over Ikisat, over paradise, and over the cherubim.

mj

res
26-03-2012, 08:20 AM
The names of the good angels who are still watching over humanity are:

Uriel, presides over clamor and terror.
Raphael, presides over the spirits of men.
Raguel, inflicts punishment on the world and the luminaries.
Michael, presiding over human virtue, commands the nations.
Sarakiel, presides over the spirits of the children of men that transgress.
Gabriel, presides over Ikisat, over paradise, and over the cherubim.

mj

Gday mj, Can i ask why there are six good angels and not 7? Is the seventh the one that had fallen?

Also are these angels including if there is a seventh angel dedicated to a colour and what would that be based on these teachings?

Hope you dont me asking questions as you seem to have the knowledge to piece a few things together for me:smile:

Thanks

Mathew James
27-03-2012, 04:47 AM
...are these angels including if there is a seventh angel dedicated to a colour and what would that be based on these teachings?

Let me try and explain it a different way. There are six mountains formed out of glorious stones; three towards the east, and three towards the south. The seventh mountain is in the middle of the six mountains.

The three mountains towards the east are a variegated stone; one is margarite and another is antimony.
The three mountains towards the south has a red stone mountain in the middle.

The seventh mountain (in the middle of the six mountains) reaches to heaven and the top of it is sapphire.

mj

res
28-03-2012, 07:34 AM
I may have to decode this another day mj and thanks for sharing :-)