PDA

View Full Version : Absent healing for one, or for a list?

Nomad
03-02-2007, 01:14 AM
Hi.

I have wondered wether absent healing is best done for an individual or for a list of people.I am trying to develop absent healing but cannot decide and often switch between concentrating on one person or a handful of people.

I presume that absent healing would be more effective if done for one person as you are not diluting the energy from spirit.

I am currently a total novice to absent healing and doubt at the moment that my efforts actually are good enough to help anyway,but I want to be doing it right from the very start.
Could someone who has experience with healing advise me on this matter please?

Thank you

daisy
03-02-2007, 01:24 AM
every bit helps imo. i send individually but i also have a list i send to as well, one way would be to send to one, just concentrate on them for the first time and then put them in the book for further healing. hope that helps

Moonflower
03-02-2007, 08:30 AM
Hi Nomad :cool:

Absent/Distant healing call it whatever you wish is as effective for a group of people or just 1 individual it's energy source is infinite & is never in scarcity so to speak equal energy goes to wherever it is directed it is an intelligent source, most important is the intention from you. I have a list that just grows & grows like the Neverending Story lol, I send it every day some people know that they are on the list who have requested to be but then I also add people who have no knowledge but the energy still through it's intelligence finds it's way.

I hope this is of some help to you.

Moonflower x

Nomad
03-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the replies, I have been told before that the energy is infinite, but I fail to get my head around that.We must limit the amount of healing energy ourselves if it is infinite from spirit, or every healer would just send healing to the whole world instead of a list. :)

I know I am being a little akward, but if it is trully infinite then there would be no need to have lists, we would just "do everyone".
Maybe it depends on our efforts and how much time we put in, after all, we are channels for the healing to get from their world to ours, so it must bottle neck to an extent because although the healing is infinite, our own minds can only process so much at once.
I hope this makes sense.

Moonflower
03-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Well Nomad

I would not call you awkward :wink: but a little bit too left brained maybe :confused: over analytical so to speak & yes if you wished to you could send it to everyone & it would still work just as well lol.. Personally I prefer to send it to people who ask for it as they are more open to receiving the energy but as I have already stated I do send it to people who I think may be helped by it without their knowledge.

Try not to analyse it too much let it flow, open yourself up to it fully & unconditionally you will find that your channelling will improve greatly.

Namaste Moonflower x

Nomad
03-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Well Nomad

I would not call you awkward :wink: but a little bit too left brained maybe :confused: over analytical so to speak & yes if you wished to you could send it to everyone & it would still work just as well lol.. Personally I prefer to send it to people who ask for it as they are more open to receiving the energy but as I have already stated I do send it to people who I think may be helped by it without their knowledge.

Try not to analyse it too much let it flow, open yourself up to it fully & unconditionally you will find that your channelling will improve greatly.

Namaste Moonflower x

Unfortunately, I have spent 30 years as a rational scientific person, I never had any beliefs in any form of religion or after life nmuch less healing.
Spirit came to me, I didnt ask them too or actively seek it, and I have warned them that they may have picked a lousy choise as a potential medium :D

I am learning to become more accepting but I cannot help but question and analyse every aspect.When I work with my healing guides I can feel them respond to my requests to send healing but I still always ask them to come closer and prove that they really are there.....

They must want to thump me sometimes .... I am rather akward.
I shall continue with one on one for the time being I think, in my mind it feels logically the better choice than having a list..... (there I go again with logic lol)

Thanks for your reply.

Moonflower
03-02-2007, 05:08 PM
Hi Nomad :icon_eek:

I would suggest you drop the ego & I am not suggesting that you are egotistical but it is the ego's function to keep us in the negativity just where it wants, needs us to be so that the ego can continue controlling us. You can feel spirit with you do not doubt for a moment that it is for real, there is no room for doubting if you wish to evolve & trust me they will nudge, push direct you in all ways sometimes we choose & try to ignore them I know I have done in the past but it is futile in the hope sometimes that they will go away but trust me they do not lol. All will become clear my friend.

Moonflower x

Nomad
03-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Hi Nomad :icon_eek:

I would suggest you drop the ego & I am not suggesting that you are egotistical but it is the ego's function to keep us in the negativity just where it wants, needs us to be so that the ego can continue controlling us. You can feel spirit with you do not doubt for a moment that it is for real, there is no room for doubting if you wish to evolve & trust me they will nudge, push direct you in all ways sometimes we choose & try to ignore them I know I have done in the past but it is futile in the hope sometimes that they will go away but trust me they do not lol. All will become clear my friend.

Moonflower x

Lol.... I immediately got quite upset by the first few words of your post,. :)
But I understand what you mean, I am constantly holding myself back from getting too carried away with the fairies if you know what I mean. I wont allow myself to get bigheaded in any way or think that I am doing great, to the extent that when something is obvious, I still cant quite accept it.

Thank you for your words, they do make sense, I need to really change my approach, its just difficult but I am trying :smile:

You are not the first to tell me to "stop limiting spirit with doubts" .. its about time I took heed.

Moonflower
03-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Yo Nomad

Ha ha I thought you might!! I too have learnt the hard way but once you have opened up to spirit trust me they hang on to you lol. Develop my friend embrace a wonderful gift.