PDA

View Full Version : Something a friend told us...

Swingdance
23-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Don't know quite what to make of it, but I was with two friends last Friday at the home of one of them. His mother passed away in January. He mentioned to us a couple of things; there's a lamp on top of an old radio which he discovered to be on that he swears he did not turn on. Work was being done on the inside of the house so he had to sleep in the living room on the couch. He left a magazine on the table which was open and later discovered that it had been closed, again he says he did not do so. There is nobody else living inside the house. Both his parents are deceased and neither one died inside the home, but he has both of their ashes there in the living room.

nightowl
23-09-2011, 09:41 PM
His parents spirits could be visiting him and sometimes they will stay with the ashes. I don't see any reason to fret over it unless he has concerns about the activity. :smile:

Medium_Laura
23-09-2011, 09:51 PM
Spirits LOVE to mess with electrical things (after all they are energy, it is energy based). They don't stay with the ashes.. they stay with the LIVING! :)

They love you! They want to tell you "Hey! We're here, we're okay and we are watching you." (for your friend)

Tell him to speak to her in his mind. Tell her that he notices all she does and that he wants a specific light to turn on tomorrow before he comes in from work or something. IF that light is on, that is his confirmation it's her :)

Swingdance
23-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Spirits LOVE to mess with electrical things (after all they are energy, it is energy based). They don't stay with the ashes.. they stay with the LIVING! :)

They love you! They want to tell you "Hey! We're here, we're okay and we are watching you." (for your friend)

Tell him to speak to her in his mind. Tell her that he notices all she does and that he wants a specific light to turn on tomorrow before he comes in from work or something. IF that light is on, that is his confirmation it's her :)

Well, perhaps he is doing so. I haven't spoken to him since.

iolite
23-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Sound's like mom has been tidying up.

BlackWolf
10-10-2011, 03:53 AM
My great aunt died in my living room. She was on Hospice. I was getting ready for work one morning about a year after she died and I walked into the kitchen and saw her standing there at the cutting board in her nightgown and robe cutting food up. I was sort of in shock and I turned around and she was gone. I don't feel her energy here but just that one time at the cutting board. It was odd. It was so real that I almost started talking to her but was a little freaked out. If I was an artist I could draw exactly what she was wearing to the flowers on her robe and the slippers on her feet...everything. I have never seen with the nake eye before, things like this. It makes me really wonder how many other "ghosts" i have seen that I just assumed were one of us living folks, lol.

Swingdance
05-12-2011, 06:47 PM
He reports waking up to a knock on the door; not the ordinary fast knock, but slowly spaced. Claims no one was outside.

Tabitha
05-12-2011, 07:08 PM
He reports waking up to a knock on the door; not the ordinary fast knock, but slowly spaced. Claims no one was outside.

Gosh, that would spook me out a bit. :D

My wee "ghostie" has been active for years now - I'd wonder what was wrong if the activity stopped altogether now - I'm that used to it now. :smile:

Like others have said, I wouldn't worry about it if it seems harmless.