PDA

View Full Version : ET Contact In Dream

mattie
23-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Another forum member related this story to me, but was reluctant to post it, so I offered to post it for them. They stated they weren’t a ‘UFO buff.’ They haven’t posted on this forum previously about UFOs or ETs. Their experience was:

‘Okay, here’s what happened. This past December during this very vivid dream, I was in my room just laying there. The next thing I know I’m not alone. I hear a voice talking; to be honest I’m not too sure how long he had been there because it seemed as if I was in mid conversation with this being.

I then ask “who are you?” only because I couldn’t see him at this point. I then saw a flash of who he was in my mind. This was without a doubt an alien, “Grey”. I would just like to say I have NEVER had an experience with someone that I knew without a shadow of a doubt was an alien this was a first for me; as far as I can remember.

Anyway, when I saw him I also felt who he was. I don’t know how to explain this; let’s just say I felt his strength, compassion, love and his reason for being here with me; one I cannot fully understand.

He now asks me to go with him, and without hesitation I follow. This entire time I still couldn’t see him but knew he was right beside me through the entire experience. I look down and we are gliding over an Ocean; we were so close if I wanted to I could reach down and touch the water (I remember thinking this after I woke up). This moment was very peaceful.

We now come to a stop; I look around and can see nothing but water. I then ask, where are we? He answers, “You know where we are.” As soon as he said this I reply “The Bermuda Triangle”. I don’t know how I knew, I just did.

I then look down into the water and I can see something rising up to the surface. When it got close enough I could see it was a round craft of some kind. This thing was massive, at least two football fields length in diameter. It was truly spectacular! I had never seen anything so beautiful. There were hundreds of different color lights all over the top; I was literately in awe.

I then remember asking “How did you get here?” he replied “What you call The Triangles are portals to other worlds”. When he said this I saw a Wormhole open up in front of me. I was confused; I didn’t know how a Wormhole could exist on earth. I then saw this vortex going through the earth; from this end and out through the other end of the globe.

He continued; “We have been here watching for a very long time. And now the time has come to present ourselves to mankind once more.” He said they have been doing this for as long as our race has been in existence. That we reach a point in our evolution where we are forced to change the way we live, think, and our understanding of what is.
It seemed with every question I asked the answer was already there, in my head, as if I had known the answers all along. (After I woke up it almost seemed like I was talking to myself. But that didn’t explain how I could feel his presents.)

Okay, now at this point I realized I was dreaming. Before this I was not conscious of what was occurring. Not only that; as soon as I realized I was dreaming I was immediately back in my room. In this deep state I notice he is still with me.

Knowing this I asked, why is it that there are so few sightings, he responds; “It’s very hard to see our craft and almost impossible to look at directly. The generators that power our ships produce a weightless womb-like void around the craft. This creates a distortion that bends light around the ship rendering it virtually undetectable during the day. But can be seen at night while the generators are being fired.”

Now at this point I am trying to hold myself in this state of consciousness, but can feel everything fading away. So I let it go. I laid there for a good hour going over everything that just happened; trying to remember it all as best as I could. There was SO much more that I can’t remember but wrote down what I could. What I just told you was all I could remember.’

mattie
23-09-2011, 04:10 PM
Many are coming forward w/ ‘dreams’ such as these that are contacts w/ ETs. It is particularly interesting when the individual, like this one wasn't really interested in UFO/ETs.
Many others are having the strong feeling that they have an connection w/ places very far away.
Others have already figured out that they are from elsewhere & are entirely comfortable w/ this as well as their being here to help.

As we expand our consciousness we have more awareness about our ‘dreams.’

in progress
28-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Great experience! To the person who had the dream, there is evidence of these kind of portals on earth. Look up the Becker-Hagens grid for starters. All you have to do is dig around in what most people consider to be pseudoscience. I think in the future this kind of pseudoscience will be mainstream. If you like books a fellow has tried to gather together a lot of science that is not mainstream to explain these kinds of things called Source Field Investigations.

And from what I understand from what I've learned you are receiving this contact because it was "contracted" before you incarnated (by you!) most likely because you've lived lives as a grey and you asked for this kind of contact, perhaps as part of your awakening process as a multidimensional being.

Anyway, you are not alone. This kind of experience is far more common than you might think. I haven't had this kind of contact personally though I've talked to someone who had extensive experience including physical contact. I've dreamed of ET's/ships but it seemed to be more symbolic.

mattie
16-10-2011, 08:01 AM
... All you have to do is dig around in what most people consider to be pseudoscience. I think in the future this kind of pseudoscience will be mainstream. ...

Many things that are commonplace & ordinary today would have been sci-fi 100 years ago & witchcraft 500 years ago!

skygazer
11-11-2011, 02:35 AM
Many are coming forward w/ ‘dreams’ such as these that are contacts w/ ETs. It is particularly interesting when the individual, like this one wasn't really interested in UFO/ETs.
Many others are having the strong feeling that they have an connection w/ places very far away.
Others have already figured out that they are from elsewhere & are entirely comfortable w/ this as well as their being here to help.

As we expand our consciousness we have more awareness about our ‘dreams.’

Great story. It's good to hear about an encounter that is positive rather than the medical exploration type.

I started to awaken to a higher spiritual awareness about two years ago. I believe that during a certain period while I sleep I am actually in an altered state of consciousness and have been accessed by ET, our guides, what ever you want to call them. To my mind this has been ongoing during the past two years. I think of it as they are tinkering with my software and it's all had positive results.
I have worked out many unresolved issues during 'dream time', and have awakened with answers to many questions, even with information I didn't realize I wanted or needed.
I have memory of looking up to see a craft so large that it covered the entire scope of my vision of sky. Another memory is of being made to pass through some type of dark tunnel which scares me because I am unable to breathe while in it, but I always seem to come through alright, and it's something I must do, I am not given a choice. This has happened numerous times.
Then, there is the dream of being in a large space with many others where we are being taught things, they use holographic type computers to show us many things.

This is quite the time to be alive.

GregoryScott
21-11-2011, 10:29 AM
I would like to thank Mattie for posting this dream for me. I guess in the back of my mind I thought it would cause negative feedback. I apologize for my assumptions; I’ve should have known better given the fact of where I am.

Thank you all for your responses,
Greg

GregoryScott
21-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Great story. It's good to hear about an encounter that is positive rather than the medical exploration type.

I started to awaken to a higher spiritual awareness about two years ago. I believe that during a certain period while I sleep I am actually in an altered state of consciousness and have been accessed by ET, our guides, what ever you want to call them. To my mind this has been ongoing during the past two years. I think of it as they are tinkering with my software and it's all had positive results.
I have worked out many unresolved issues during 'dream time', and have awakened with answers to many questions, even with information I didn't realize I wanted or needed.
I have memory of looking up to see a craft so large that it covered the entire scope of my vision of sky. Another memory is of being made to pass through some type of dark tunnel which scares me because I am unable to breathe while in it, but I always seem to come through alright, and it's something I must do, I am not given a choice. This has happened numerous times.
Then, there is the dream of being in a large space with many others where we are being taught things, they use holographic type computers to show us many things.

This is quite the time to be alive.

What a fantastic way to begin your journey!

It’s amazing isn’t it! It’s odd how the conscious mind tries to piece it all together as a dream; but there is something inside of us knows that’s just not good enough. With me the experience demands to be looked at more seriously. Not because I want to believe, but because something in me knows better. Reality is not what we think it is anymore; for me the physical aspects of this dimension are becoming the dream. It’s not until I close my eyes is when reality seems to begin. I know how crazy that sounds; just thinking it makes me wonder about my own sanity…

It wasn’t until I had this dream that I remembered back when I was a child I would have this reoccurring dream that I am running through a field; it’s always at night, and I’m chasing a UFO. In the dream I’m heartbroken because they left me behind. The dream would vary a bit from time to time. Sometimes I’m in the craft then they drop me off and speed away, but most of the times I’m already in the field running after them with my arms stretched out pleading for them to come back.

Something else I forgot as a child was; I just lived a stone’s throw away from Andrews Air force Base in Maryland. Believe it or not every time I would go off into the woods to play I would see a little person fallowing me. Now this is real life mind you. It would always keep It's distance so I never got a chance to see his or her face. It always wore a jacket with a hood pulled over its head. This happened so often that I just expected ‘em to be there, then got to the point I just stopped paying attention.

GregoryScott
21-11-2011, 10:45 AM
A little note about the dream:

The entire session was one big download. There was SO MUCH more information given that I just couldn’t remember; to be honest I’m surprised I remembered what I did. I laid there for a good while going over everything that had happened and wrote it all down right after. Okay, now what’s caused me to second guess the information being relayed was at times he was using my accumulated memories and knowledge to communicate. Some were things I had already known or read about before this experience. Such as I remember reading many years ago that the Bermuda Triangle has always been a UFO hotspot; and was possibly a doorway to other worlds. But the detail that was shown was not mine. It had never dawned on me, not even remotely that a wormhole could actually exist on Earth, let alone be accessed at will. Everything I’ve read about this type of gravity-well would be unstable and possibly catastrophic to its surroundings. None of it made any since to me, even at the time it was being shown to me; which is why he had to explain it in a different manner. But I still didn’t get it. And it was I who chose to move on without any further explanation. He understood. Maybe because he knew I would research it in my waking state; “just my thoughts”.

I’ve had many in-depth dreams through my lifetime, so I have taught myself to pay very close attention to detail; especially how the dream made me feel mostly in relation to who I’m communicating with. What made me realize this was not a dream was the fact it was not random input, and had absolutely no symbolism. Most of my dreams border on chaotic, jumping from one scene to another. This was straight forward information that was not symbolic in any way. Everything they showed me was exactly what they meant to show me, without having to piece it all together.

mattie
21-11-2011, 10:55 AM
I would like to thank Mattie for posting this dream for me. I guess in the back of my mind I thought it would cause negative feedback. I apologize for my assumptions; I’ve should have known better given the fact of where I am.

Thank you all for your responses,
Greg

I'm delighted you're comfortable w/ taking credit for it.

LostinaDream33
21-11-2011, 03:16 PM
I am so thankful you posted this. Something very similiar happened to me and I have tried to get help understanding this connection with my dreams and UFO's. I was never even interested in them.
I was praying to Jesus, the one I learned about in church from a very small age. I woke up and I couldnt move, speak, but I could think. I got scared and that is when I started praying. I was able through this prayer to stay calm and move my head just a little. There was someone there. It did not look like Jesus. There suspended in the air next to me was an alien being made of light. He was in form of a small alien, but bright like light and he laughed at me. I was confused but not afraid. He was able to read my thoughts because that is how we talked. He said, "Is this what you called me for?" and I was stuck, couldnt move or speak and I said, "uh, yes Im stuck" and he said, " Lower yourself down, you know how to do this" and I remembered and so I was able to move and I said" Okay, I must have forgotten because I havent done this in so long" and I dont know how I remembered but I did at that moment, that I have done this before. He then said, "You are capable of alot of things that you have forgotten." I opened my eyes at that moment and I was where I was in my dream, where I had fallen asleep and then awakened. I believe what I saw was some spiritual being, but because he was made of light, I think he was from the astral level and me, I was somewhere inbetween. This happened last month and I have tried to see if anyone else has had a similiar experience but this is all I have found.

LostinaDream33
21-11-2011, 03:34 PM
My second dream.

I went through a long period of not getting along with my husband a few years back. We were arguing and I said some things that I shouldnt have. I decided to go to bed early and I passed out. I felt my son come and lay beside me, but I didnt move because I didnt want him to sit and talk. He seemed to be tired anyways, so I lay there waiting for him to fall asleep, half asleep myself. Then I wanted to get up, but I couldnt. I tried to move but that wasnt happening. Then the blanket was pulled off me and somebody grabbed me by my arm and pulled me off the bed. I looked to see and there in the dark was a half alien/half man that looked like my husband. He then started to drag me at what seemed the speed of light, through the walls, past my older sons room and past my husband on the couch and through the kitchen. I noticed all the lights were off and everyone went to sleep. I started to wonder where he was taking me and so I waited because I was curious and waned to see, but then I thought, God where is he taking me? And I got the word, hell. Well I have never been to hell before and wanted to see what it looked like but because I hadnt been there, the unknown got the best of me and I said, no, Im not going to hell and I pulled back. I then opened my eyes and I was back in bed with the blanket on the floor. I forgot about it and went on to sleep. Bymorning I felt better and apologised to him.

The first dream I had was one where I was dreaming that I was asleep next to my husband and I felt like I needed to get up and look out the window. My husband laid there asleep and I was pregnant. I looked out the window(from the second story of my bedroom)and there was a spaceship. I got excited and wanted to wake him up, but I thought it would be gone if I left and he would never believe me. So I stayed and it spun off. The weird thing was, there were stars, gases and the moon were closer than here on Earth. It looked as if we were on another planet. It was really neat and colorful.

GregoryScott
21-11-2011, 09:16 PM
My second dream.

I went through a long period of not getting along with my husband a few years back. We were arguing and I said some things that I shouldnt have. I decided to go to bed early and I passed out. I felt my son come and lay beside me, but I didnt move because I didnt want him to sit and talk. He seemed to be tired anyways, so I lay there waiting for him to fall asleep, half asleep myself. Then I wanted to get up, but I couldnt. I tried to move but that wasnt happening. Then the blanket was pulled off me and somebody grabbed me by my arm and pulled me off the bed. I looked to see and there in the dark was a half alien/half man that looked like my husband. He then started to drag me at what seemed the speed of light, through the walls, past my older sons room and past my husband on the couch and through the kitchen. I noticed all the lights were off and everyone went to sleep. I started to wonder where he was taking me and so I waited because I was curious and wanted to see, but then I thought, God where is he taking me? And I got the word, hell. Well I have never been to hell before and wanted to see what it looked like but because I hadnt been there, the unknown got the best of me and I said, no, Im not going to hell and I pulled back. I then opened my eyes and I was back in bed with the blanket on the floor. I forgot about it and went on to sleep. Bymorning I felt better and apologised to him.

The first dream I had was one where I was dreaming that I was asleep next to my husband and I felt like I needed to get up and look out the window. My husband laid there asleep and I was pregnant. I looked out the window(from the second story of my bedroom)and there was a spaceship. I got excited and wanted to wake him up, but I thought it would be gone if I left and he would never believe me. So I stayed and it spun off. The weird thing was, there were stars, gases and the moon were closer than here on Earth. It looked as if we were on another planet. It was really neat and colorful.

Wow, a being of light… what a beautiful experience. I was basically told the same thing that I already knew all of this, and I somehow felt I did as well. Why do you feel he laughed at you though? Just curious. :)

I understand what you mean, I did all kinds of research trying to figure out what had happened, and if anyone else was having similar experiences. I found nothing along these lines at the time of the dream; which was also one of the reason I was reluctant to post this. It’s so good to know there are actually individuals going through the same. My guess there are many more but have not realized it. There may be more to this then what I had originally thought. It seems you knew this being as well; is that correct? If this is so, then maybe we did ask for this. Given the intelligence of these beings my feeling is they would not invade our privacy and interfere with a progressing soul unless there is a mutual agreement.

I have another question, do you feel this could have been your higher-self. There is one thing I’ve come to learn; when communicating with my higher-self he can be very playful and funny during times of great stress and confusion; which causes me to lighten up and laugh at whatever the situation may be.

Yeah, I was the same; on a conscious level I didn’t want or even ask for this. It was seriously the last experience I expected to have. I mean UFO’s and Alien beings, come on! Who would even take me serious…? I never expected this kind of response or support. Just know you’re not alone, and I would love to hear your ideas of what you believe your experience was about, and why you think you had it?

Thank you for sharing,
Greg

PS. If you have ANY questions please feel free to ask.

LostinaDream33
22-11-2011, 03:20 AM

LostinaDream33
22-11-2011, 03:22 AM
Wow, a being of light… what a beautiful experience. I was basically told the same thing that I already knew all of this, and I somehow felt I did as well. Why do you feel he laughed at you though? Just curious. :)

The impression that I got, was he thought I was in real trouble, but realized that I wasnt. I just read thru my post and realized I left out the part where I was being levitated while I couldnt move, thats why I got scared, but I guess, I did it and didnt know or remember that I could do that. Thats why he was there with me and what had scared me

I understand what you mean, I did all kinds of research trying to figure out what had happened, and if anyone else was having similar experiences. I found nothing along these lines at the time of the dream; which was also one of the reason I was reluctant to post this. It’s so good to know there are actually individuals going through the same. My guess there are many more but have not realized it. There may be more to this then what I had originally thought. It seems you knew this being as well; is that correct? If this is so, then maybe we did ask for this. Given the intelligence of these beings my feeling is they would not invade our privacy and interfere with a progressing soul unless there is a mutual agreement.

I honestly feel like I knew him, but not consciously. When he was there, it was like I was calm and I'd known him all my life. Here's the part that throws me off, I couldnt see his eyes. If I had seen his eyes, I would have known him but I felt deliberately cut off from seeing them. The reason I say this is because I remember people by their eyes.

I have another question, do you feel this could have been your higher-self. There is one thing I’ve come to learn; when communicating with my higher-self he can be very playful and funny during times of great stress and confusion; which causes me to lighten up and laugh at whatever the situation may be.

I dont think it was me. It felt like a guide/very spiritual being made only of what I can describe as a bright light.[

Yeah, I was the same; on a conscious level I didn’t want or even ask for this. It was seriously the last experience I expected to have. I mean UFO’s and Alien beings, come on! Who would even take me serious…? I never expected this kind of response or support. Just know you’re not alone, and I would love to hear your ideas of what you believe your experience was about, and why you think you had it?

Im not sure, but I asked for Jesus, so I think he sent a friend. I think he was showing me something. To realize that Im capable of doing many things that I have forgotten. That anything is possible and I dont give myself credit for much.

Thank you for sharing,
Greg

Your welcome, and thank you for answering my post .

PS. If you have ANY questions please feel free to ask.

Sure thing:wink:

If I post this twice like above, its because Im having trouble posting, sorry.

GregoryScott
22-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Sure thing:wink:

Forgive me for linking an older post but this is a dream I had many years ago you may find interesting. It was one of my first threads I posted after joining SF.

And thank you for responding as well.
Greg

GregoryScott
22-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Oops! Forgot the link. Hehe...

Here it is

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8512

LostinaDream33
22-11-2011, 02:39 PM

LostinaDream33
22-11-2011, 02:39 PM
Oops! Forgot the link. Hehe...

Here it is

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8512

I read it and I get it. I have had similiar experiences after my NDE. Greg, your awesome, now Im going to have to read all your posts! I think you went to the otherside to the hall of records or someplace similiar. All the ascended masters wear robes there. Ive seen it myself, too. I have went back three times that I can remember.

One of the buildings I remember was made from marble or what looked like marble and was what looked like a Roman style building. It seems like I go when Im stressed or dont know what to do about a particular problem. They were all wearing robes and I was walking among them and somebody was with me. It was like it was normal for me to be there, most of them didnt even stop to notice I was there, they already knew and went on about their business. One of the impressions I get, is that Im from a level that teaches artistry and music, the subjects I am gifted here with, but dont really practice. I was able to draw that scene with the ascended masters/teachers/spirit guides, whatever they are called, on paper, exactly the way I saw it. I wanted others to see what I saw and one of my gifts is visualization/photographic memory and the ability to draw/paint what I see. They work there, they dont go to rest, not from what I seen. They teach there, souls who have passed and souls like us, who are still living.

The other building I saw, was next to an ocean with thousands of sparkling different colors that I had never seen before. The building was looked to be made of sand/gold. It was tall like a skyscraper, but at the top. it had a roof, but was open. It was set up like a university, with a podium in the middle and seats all around. I walked to the back and looked over the half wall to see the beach. It was strange. Im usually afraid of heights and I had never seen a building like this here, where it was high like a skyscraper and open at the top, with a podium/stadium where you could overlook the ocean. It had poles on the four corners that held the roof, but the whole middle was open to view the ocean and breeze while learning. Very neat. It was orange there, the atmosphere. Here it depends on the weather, there, it has an orange glow. I will have to draw it sometime and see if I can do it some justice compared to my description which doesnt do it justice at all.

GregoryScott
22-11-2011, 10:52 PM
It’s so great to hear someone else’s experiences like these, and with so many similarities; it’s fascinating!

If you don’t mind could you post your NDE in the NDE section so it can be discussed more onenly? This is a subject that rarely gets talked about on this board. I’m sure there are some here who would love to hear it as well. And would you please, for the love of God post your drawing if you decide to draw it, I would LOVE to see it! :)

Where Christ took me was so beautiful and serine and filled with SO much love I truly did not want to leave. Even if I was an artist I don’t think I would be able to draw what I witnessed for the fact there was so much white light surrounding us I could only see Christ. I only noticed the hall of pillars upon arriving. Something else I remembered about this experience was the way Christ was positioning himself to me as he spoke. He had his head tilted to the left; his arms stretched out and down with palms facing me. It felt as if he were wrapping himself around and through me. I felt at one with him; there is no other way to describe it. I felt wrapped up in love. And the souls that were on the other side of the pillars, I could feel there love as well. I knew everyone of them and they knew me. I felt they were there to witness this experience. Something tells me that’s why there was so much light; from the amount of pure souls in this one location.

One more thing I did not say in the original post. There were no words transmitted between Christ and me. Just as it was with the alien who was showing me all of these things here on Earth we communicated telepathy. The information being relayed was so quick and there was so much of it that there was a lot of data lost. Because along with the words I saw images (which for the life of me cannot remember) and experienced emotions with each little bit of information given. And what I didn’t say for the reason I didn’t know how it would come out or how it would be interrupted by others was; as I kneeled before him I was told that what is happening here was something I asked for through a series of actions I accomplished here on Earth. I had reached a stage in my evolution that allowed this experience to occur.

This beautiful place you describe, do you think it may be you true home? I think it’s great that you can visit this place at will. I’m curious, do you ask to go or does it just spontaneously happen when under stress? I’ve tried to revisit a few places I’ve been during these experiences but was never able to do so.

I could go on about this forever but will end it here.

Greg

bird72
03-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Hello, new here..... has anyone read It's Time To Remember? Joy S Gilbert.

I am in the process of writing my experiences and I have had a few "dreams" although they were in a theta state as in the slipping to sleep mode but still aware. After I properly write them up, I will share here. In brief, one download dream, massive date flowing, of font, numbers, and heiroglyphics. A couple of space, flying, Creation in space, that type also. And one long experience that was the real contact one. I have no history in my life of these type visions until over the last year. I had a UFO experience many many years ago as a ten year old (witha friend and witness) that I believe is linked to this year. I will also post that also in detail later.

I think it is good to share, it is the only way commonalities amongst different people's experiences will surface. I believe many many people are discounting experiences as crazy dreams, thinking they alone have them, or when experiences start too regularly, think they are starting to go bonkers :)

mattie
04-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Many have had an awareness of having downloads of unfamiliar things such as numbers, geometrics, symbols, images, & hieroglyphics. You’re definitely not alone in having these experiences.

Looking forward to reading them.

mattie
04-12-2011, 03:08 PM
This light being was likely one of your guides. We have a large spiritual team. Some are w/ us always while others are w/ us for specific things. This probably wasn’t your main guides as it was a fairly minor issue that a helper guide could easily assist w/.

Once our spirits are nonphysical after our physical body dies, then we are all ETs as we are no longer terrestrial.

I had a really neat ‘dream’ that was a theta experience w/ a cute little friendly ET who communicated w/ me telepathically. Many others have regular contact w/ beings they channel that are ETs. Check out multidimensions.com.

mattie
04-12-2011, 03:26 PM
2nd dream- Twice when we’re asleep we’re in the theta brain wave state that is like an advanced mediation state. Once is when we’re falling asleep. A classic feeling about being in theta is we’re not sure if we are asleep or not. When you reacted in fear the dream stopped.

What organized religion knows as hell is the lower astral realms. I wouldn’t interpret this dream as you were being taken to hell as in going there & not being able to leave. As the being looked like your hubby & you had been arguing it is likely this was him contacting you in the astral to go work out what his fears were about whatever you were arguing about. This would likely transpire in the lower astral realm.

19 results @ multidimensions.com about hell-
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=hell&btnG=Google+Search&domains=multidimensions.com&sitesearch=multidimensions.com

1st dream- It is likely you were connecting w/ your real home. REMEMBERING. Many are remembering too. Your being levitated is probably your perceiving moving out of your physical body. We do this all the time when we sleep, but just don’t remember it. Maybe you couldn’t see the being’s eyes because the dream was about your recognizing that they were connected to you w/o using what you usually rely on. Recognizing them on an energetic level.

mattie
04-12-2011, 03:34 PM
We do all types of learning in our nocturnal journeys. Some of it is hands on energy training, some if virtual reality type experiences, & some is classroom like lectures.

Many have described colors like you have as being wonderful ones that extend beyond our earthly color ranges. Sometimes these include iridescence.

GregoryScott
10-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Hello, new here..... has anyone read It's Time To Remember? Joy S Gilbert.

I am in the process of writing my experiences and I have had a few "dreams" although they were in a theta state as in the slipping to sleep mode but still aware. After I properly write them up, I will share here. In brief, one download dream, massive date flowing, of font, numbers, and heiroglyphics. A couple of space, flying, Creation in space, that type also. And one long experience that was the real contact one. I have no history in my life of these type visions until over the last year. I had a UFO experience many many years ago as a ten year old (witha friend and witness) that I believe is linked to this year. I will also post that also in detail later.

I think it is good to share, it is the only way commonalities amongst different people's experiences will surface. I believe many many people are discounting experiences as crazy dreams, thinking they alone have them, or when experiences start too regularly, think they are starting to go bonkers :)

Bird72, I apologize, I’ve been away from the board for a couple months. I would be very interested in hearing you experiences. I would like to know what your theory is as to why this happened to you; if you don’t mind telling?

Yeah, the last part of the dream took place in my room; it was at this point I was in more of a meditative state and was VERY aware of his presents, and realized the reality of it. I understand what you mean about a “download” of information it was all very quick; still so much I can’t remember. I’m curious about the symbols you spoke of; do you remember what they were? I’ve had other experiences while in meditation of sacred geometric symbols followed by explosions of multi-colored lights that literally made an explicit sound with each color.

Thank you, and again, sorry it took so long for my reply.
Greg

Anandini.Devotee
21-08-2013, 09:13 AM
Id like to hear them too are they posted here somewhere?

keith95843
21-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Human souls are not the only souls present on the otherside

Anandini.Devotee
22-08-2013, 08:21 AM
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=55574 heres another thread i poated about my ET experience.

jenriggs
22-08-2013, 08:15 PM
I'm not saying your friend is lying, but that story I identical to one I read in a book a couple of weeks ago.

GregoryScott
23-08-2013, 04:20 AM
I'm not saying your friend is lying, but that story I identical to one I read in a book a couple of weeks ago.

Forgive me, do you mean what I had posted or someone else? And could you please mention to book you read this in?

Greg

GregoryScott
24-08-2013, 01:44 AM

jenriggs, is it possible that you read your information in this thread a few weeks ago? This is actually an older thread posted for me by another member here about 2 years ago. This member and I were discussing the subject of wormholes/vortexes. I then mentioned this dream I had about 9 months prior about an alien life-form showing me a vortex going through the Bermuda ocean floor-bed. It was then this member insisted I post this experience.

Since I had never talked to anyone publically about this I was extremely reluctant to post it. She then asked if it was alright if she could post it for me; and that if I ever felt comfortable enough to discuss what had happened to please do so. So I noticed a very positive response and decided I was being pretty darn ignorant, so I chimed in.

I apologize for any confusion.

Greg

Anandini.Devotee
24-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Do take these strangers lightly greg. Your point of view will become the new norm in due time but people cant jump on board just yet. To them this seems so out of this world lol Have faith my friend.

Anandini.Devotee
26-08-2013, 11:57 PM
http://youtu.be/DOR88K3Rbis a good documentary about making contact.

GregoryScott
29-08-2013, 12:55 PM
http://youtu.be/DOR88K3Rbis a good documentary about making contact.

Very enlightening video, thank you! A must see for anyone who wishes contact...

desert rat
29-08-2013, 04:21 PM
I dont know if this was covered , I did not read all the posts on this thread. It is the belief of this guy that runs this site http://obe4u.com/nature_of_obe_and_lucid_dreaming/the-phase-and-ufo/ that this is more of a out of body experence .

Anandini.Devotee
30-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Well what you are saying is true but you must understand that all spiritual experiences are experienced in a higher state or a mediative state or what they call lucid or dream states. There is another article that will explain http://www.mind-your-reality.com/brain_waves.html

The reason they call them dream states is because they are always attained during sleep. But they are not limited to sleep. They can be acsessed in meditation or even sporadically during the day. If you have the ability to experience higher states then you have tapped into something. I am ADD this is how i started entering altered states without meditation. Altered states are going to be the new normal states soon when the consciousness shifts.