PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts Hunting...

Turtle83
20-09-2011, 12:42 AM
Hi:)
Were goin ghost hunting for the first time this nxt month. I can talk and feel them an sometimes see jus pending... But never been actually ghost hunting. So any ideas jus any in case I'm forgetting any. Would b much appreciated:)
Where I can communicate wit them on a regular basis. Never went looking for any they have jus come to me. We have went four wheeling etc and been in some scary places. But this time figure I'd spice it up and be prepared with camera and stuff.

earthprowler
20-09-2011, 10:54 AM
not sure where you're going, but don't forget a flashlight in case you need it. LOTS of extra batteries as they tend to drain very fast. a voice recorder, a thermometer (laser if you have one), notebook to write down feelings and findings. good luck, have fun!!!

.....ghost hunter for 7 years.....:rolleyes:

Turtle83
20-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Well were goin wherever our feelings take us kinda thing LOL. But goin to a couple of cemeteries. One for sure has reported on sev occasions seeing a weeping woman. So that's our first stop. Were in unites States West Virginia. U can look up blenner hasset hotel and that's supposed to b very haunted. But were not goin there. To b truthful wit ya there's something bout the hotel that tells me bluh! Boring... But idk. The only thing that has been reported bout it is a woman comes to u while ur in the room. But were goin like i said before to a couple cemetery and some parks n such. I will keep all informed on our findings:)

jazz
12-10-2011, 08:55 AM
hi turtle ,,,how did the ghost hunting go ,,,love to hear all about ur trip ,,love lite and rainbows

mattie
12-10-2011, 10:12 AM
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097Cameras are only of very limited use w/ communicating w/ spirits. You can communicate w/ nonphysical spirits telepathically no matter where you are.

It is useful to be aware about vetting spirits.

This sounds like it has been inspired by the various TV shows about ghosts. Sort of ghost seeking tourism!