PDA

View Full Version : Having a son

Domintheos
18-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Hello everyone,

I am Domintheos, born June 22, 1987. Just a few months ago I was notified that I was having a baby boy. My son is due around December 22 - 25th. I find this extremely odd due to the fact that I was born at the very beginning of the summer solstice, and my son is due at the very beginning of the winter solstice. Any and all feedback would be appreciated, as I would like to know if anyone sees any significance or may translate this for me through a different perspective.

Natalia
18-09-2011, 05:26 PM
How cool. My son was due December 24th 2010 but he decided to arrive on the 17th. Wasn't keen on being a capricorn. He completes our four element family...im water, father earth, sister air and he is fire.
I can't tell you much about any significance though. One thing that came about for me were stronger clairvoyant/medium abilities when pregnant with my son. Since then i found that when carrying a child with strong psychic abilities it cane come through to mother. All are gifted IMO though...just seems to be easier for some.

Kristine
21-09-2011, 12:32 AM
my child was summer solstice. i like the thought and it may be significant.