PDA

View Full Version : Shadows and flashes

Black_Cat
18-09-2011, 06:56 AM
Not sure if this is the section to post this but here goes...

Over the past few months while at work I have been seeing shadows moving down the hallway and bright white flashes out of the corner of my eye. I don't see these anywhere else. Im not sure if I'm seeing things or it's just my imagination??

Also, at home, some days I hear voices, like I'm catching the tail end of a conversation. It's too quick to make out what they're saying, but it's not directed at me. At times I have woken as though someone has spoken but there's nothing there.

Could it be my imagination working overtime or something else?:confused:

Sangress
18-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Could it be my imagination working overtime or something else?

It could be a bit of both or one or the other.

What do you think about it all?

Black_Cat
18-09-2011, 09:21 AM
I'm not to sure. Reason I asked was because I have heard of people seeing 'shadows' but I don't know much about the topic. I am conscious of energies where I work as I work in a psychology practice. As for hearing things, I'm happy to put that down to being overtired. I just thought I'd ask.

elisi
02-06-2014, 07:17 PM
more and more people i talk to lately have seen something 'out of the corner of their eye'. light or shadows.

i think it's because the veil is lifting as we move into the 5th world and the demensions or whatever they're called, are bumping into each other.

*the 5th world is a hopi prophecy signifying the next evolution of man and mother earth.

Diana W
27-06-2014, 09:27 PM
I often see flashes of light and recently I've seen a shadowy figure in the kitchen. Maybe it's the start of some kind of spiritual awakening. Interest in the paranormal does seem to be on the increase.