PDA

View Full Version : Owls and tarot or something else?

Taurus/Gemini
15-09-2011, 12:59 AM
I used to live in a house and my neighbors house had huge palm trees and at night the owls Would come hang out there. I used to read tarot cards to friends and I know I prolly let sh few spirits in. I would see black figures and they would mess with me. Like thunk my nose when I was falling asleep, bump the water jug when it was empty. It got creepy when it sounded like the owls trying to get in my attic. one time I was walking across the street at night to my cousins apt. And two owls were circling around me the whole way there. They did it again when I was crossing the street to my friend at his car. I was like look them owls are circling me but they had stopped and one flew right above us like he was checking where I was and went back to wherever he was. It was so crazy. I would rollerblade at night and I would here them in all the trees. I ended up quiting reading tarot cards and saging my house but they were still around. Does anyone know what the heck was up with that? I always think about it.

Lostgirl
15-09-2011, 06:45 AM
Do you have a guide at all?? A cergain connection to owls? They many significant meanings so its worth doing your research into them. Its odd they would take such an interest as they are quite shy.
As for the creepy spirit i think the sageing (sp?) of the house was a good idea but as for an explanation im at a loss. Ive never had any problems with spirits if i read tarot, nor do i protect myself from them as i dont think they would be interested in bothering me. Then again i only do readings for myself.

Taurus/Gemini
16-09-2011, 05:03 AM
I always have a obvious connection with animals. Like peoples cats and dogs always like me and come to me. Even the ones that are usually mean and snap at people like me. It's always been a mystery to me. Lol

Lostgirl
16-09-2011, 09:05 AM
You might just be good with animals :)

I would do some research into symbolism and owls see if anything comes up.

Blooms Bright
26-09-2011, 01:39 AM
I don't think you should give up your tarot cards, I know that I would certainly be lost with out mine at times. However, I think it is important to continue to sage and I would include some quartz crystals to protect and cleanse not just your deck, but your home as well. I do not know much about animal guides, but maybe the owl is symbolic. Perhaps you need spread your wings? I would do some research on owls and concentrate on the information that resonates with you. Who knows maybe it's a message you've received. As always~Bright Blessings