PDA

View Full Version : Extraterrestrial Channeling

CentaurSage
13-09-2011, 09:06 PM
Adam: Greetings, it is I, Adam. How are you on this fine day?

Questioner: We’re doing wonderful, thank you. Welcome, Adam.

Adam: Indeed. I’d like to start off by talking about so-called demons that exist on your plane. They do not exist as demons. They are what you call angels that have fallen to your planet — choosing to incarnate as humans — to give up their status as angels to do work upon your planet. In the bible, they are referred to as demons or lost souls. They are not. They are actually achieving higher ranking, working towards more enlightenment. And so, these many so-called fallen angels are among you each and every day. Some could use encouragement and a reminder to get back on an enlightened path towards the greater good.
Can I answer some questions today?

Q: How do we differentiate between these fallen angels and everyday people that are just making poor choices?

Adam: You can’t, per se. These angels aren’t necessarily making poor choices. They made the choice to give up their status so they could work among you, get hands-on experience, so to speak. And so while some of them have gotten wrapped up in the human experience, many of them have an internal instinct to help, and to work towards the betterment of your planet. Many of them are working as teachers and guides in human form, and through interactions with them it can become clear who is not of human form.

Q: This is a confusing idea. Why do you call them demons if they seem to be teachers or guides of some sort?

[To read the rest of this channeling, visit here: http://centaursage.com/channel.html and click on the August 21, 2011 link. Topics in this channeling include: Demons and Fallen Angels, Attributes of an Enlightened Society, Empowering Women, Menstruation, Raising Boys, Power, Jealousy, Ego, Conflict, Suffering, Money, Pleiadian Lifestyle.]

Cal
15-09-2011, 02:38 AM
Thanks for sharing another wonderful channeling Damiana.

Many interesting topics but I am very happy to learn that most Pleiadeans are vegetarians.:smile:

Maybe in a future session we can learn more about what specific types of meditations they think are most beneficial?

Namaste,
Cal

Ravens_Light
03-11-2011, 10:35 PM
Hi, Damiana...

I felt drawn to the forum yesterday & today and realize now why... The channeling addressed nearly every topic that has had a significant presence in my life at this time..

I am continually amazed at how spirit provides exactly what we need and when we need it... Sincere thanks you and Adam for sharing these wisdoms... The channeling resonates 100%. :)

Love to you both..

Cam/EM

braddunn
27-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Damiana,
No recent channelings on your website? I'm keen to be updated when you do.
Atlantean DNA configuring makes sense at some level. Love the 3rd eye travel.
Brad