PDA

View Full Version : Pendulums and Pregnancy

Celesia
13-09-2011, 05:45 PM
There's an old wives' tale about hanging a need on thread above a pregnant woman's belly and depending on the swing it will predict the unborn child's gender. Does this have the same principal as using a pendulum? Unfortunately, every time I used it for my pregnancy I already had an ultrasound of my children so I already knew their genders so I don't know how accurate it was.

Adrienne
13-09-2011, 05:54 PM
if there is a next time ~ try the pendulum before the ultrasound :D

justreal
13-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Last week I asked my pendulum on a "percentage/probability" chart what is the % that my wife is pregnant, it told me 80%. The week after that, yesterday, Monday, my wife did the pregnancy test and came out positive.:D

According to our calculations, she's 4 weeks pregnant now, thank the Lord!

I will use it to identify the gender of the baby, but is it too early now to try.

:hug3:

Medium_Laura
13-09-2011, 07:34 PM
There's an old wives' tale about hanging a need on thread above a pregnant woman's belly and depending on the swing it will predict the unborn child's gender. Does this have the same principal as using a pendulum? Unfortunately, every time I used it for my pregnancy I already had an ultrasound of my children so I already knew their genders so I don't know how accurate it was.

Not a wive's tale, it actually works. :) That is how farmers would get the sex of unborn cattle and chicks to insure a good mating season the next time. :)

A pendulum is any 3 gram object on a string, yarn, etc. Wedding rings are usually used on a chain.

Medium_Laura
13-09-2011, 07:35 PM
Last week I asked my pendulum on a "percentage/probability" chart what is the % that my wife is pregnant, it told me 80%. The week after that, yesterday, Monday, my wife did the pregnancy test and came out positive.:D

I will use it to identify the gender of the baby, but is it too early now to try.

Congratz :)

justreal
14-09-2011, 02:57 AM
Congratz :)

thank you Laura!!

beatnikbean
21-11-2011, 03:17 AM
I used to do it as the pencil test but now I just use my pendulum. It will work for women who aren't even pregnant yet. It's been 100% accurate for me and every person I've done it on so far :)

earthprowler
21-11-2011, 10:54 AM

congrats also, I used the pendulum with my second one from the day I found out I was pregnant and it told me a boy and never faltered. When we had our ultrasound.......it was a boy.

it usually swings back and forth for a boy and circles for a girl. :D