PDA

View Full Version : LOA

AutumnSoleil
12-09-2011, 09:32 PM
What causes the law of attraction not to work for someone? Is it the way one is going about "attracting" or is it ones depth of belief or lack of? What?

Jason72
12-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Yeah it could be the "belief" in deserving it? Maybe?

I think our lives are governed by our beliefs.

mattie
12-09-2011, 11:53 PM
Be aware of underlying beliefs that will sabotage the LOA. For instance, if one manifests financial abundance, but really feels this is spiritually impure this core belief will void the LOA. The core belief will have to be changed before it could work.

With all manifestation we have to really believe it will occur, then put it out there & let it go. The less we focus on it, the better we enable the manifestation. If we hang on to this manifestation thinking about it constantly, we don’t let the Universe have the opportunity to realize it. Have no expectations about how it will manifest or this will limit the ways that it can manifest.

One can want something, but this is entirely from BELIEVING that it WILL happen. Really believing is the key.

Xan
13-09-2011, 02:26 AM
AutumnSoleil... The Law of Attraction is always working. It's a basic principle of existence that we attract what we believe to be true.

When your mind is conflicted blocked in some ways by doubt and feeling undeserving and so forth you will unconsciously attract what those attitudes expect.

This is why we need to clear negative patterns from our minds in order to go ahead in what we want to create in our lives.

Xan

AutumnSoleil
13-09-2011, 11:00 AM
Thank you.

bluejay
20-09-2011, 01:08 AM
I believe, tho I am no expert, that it begins with belief in yourself, if u have really low self worth it can allow your LOA to get crossed with those looking for someone with low self worth, if you have too high self worth you may miss out on that special encounter. I believe as well that things or people can manipulate the spirits energy and confuse your LOA keeping a person from becoming completely fulfilled. Like I said I am no expert jus speaking from experience and the little knowledge that I have.

John32241
20-09-2011, 03:20 PM
AutumnSoleil... The Law of Attraction is always working. It's a basic principle of existence that we attract what we believe to be true.

When your mind is conflicted blocked in some ways by doubt and feeling undeserving and so forth you will unconsciously attract what those attitudes expect.

This is why we need to clear negative patterns from our minds in order to go ahead in what we want to create in our lives.

Xan

I agree with this perspective.

It is my understanding that 99% of our positive aspirations are canceled out by some negative thought pattern. This brings to my attention 2 essential factors.

1) We need to be mindful of our thinking.

2) We need to elevate all our fear based thoughts to a place of comfort and a sense of well being.

These things are not easy however they are the reason Why we do not manifest a desire.

John

moke64916
21-09-2011, 06:13 AM
Wanting something will just bring more wanting. The best way to manifest is to know that you have it already. It's not what you are looking for. It is what you already have.

HealingLight77
21-09-2011, 05:58 PM
I agree with what has been posted. Our own beliefs basically attract various things in our lives. If you desperately want to attract something and are not, there is always some sort of belief system within that you need to uncover and transform. For instance, someone wanting to be thin and healthy could be saying positive affirmations. However, if they have told themselves they were fat and unattractive for years, that belief system still exists somewhere within and needs to be brought out and upgraded.

So basically the law of attraction works with the universal law of 'believing and knowing'. What you truly believe and know will manifest and is daily. One could practice with small things (like manifesting a good parking spot at a mall, manifesting meeting a new person, etc) and work their way up to the bigger things.