PDA

View Full Version : How do you know what you were in past lives?

midnightstar
11-09-2011, 09:42 PM
How do you know who or what you were in a previous life? I'm just curious because I've been thinking about this nearly all day.

Neville
11-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Hello beautydylan,

One of the best indicators of a period and or place that you have previously lived a life is your own leanings. That period in history that you are most attracted to , that place you have always felt you would like to visit in the world.

Our inclinations though on the surface seem to be nothing more than an urge or desire in the respect of being pulled to a particular time and or place, but if you scratch the surface there is often a very good reason why you resonate so well with a particular period in history or a particular region of the earth.

I agree this does not tell you who you were exactly in a past life. but it invariably puts you in the right place at the right time.:smile:

midnightstar
11-09-2011, 10:10 PM
I don't know what I was in previous lives or even if I was here before.

Adrienne
11-09-2011, 10:12 PM
You might want to think about getting a past life regression.

Adrienne
11-09-2011, 10:14 PM
I'm just curious because I've been thinking about this nearly all day.and here I thought you spent all day, thinking of creative ways to have the last word or to give it away, lol ! :tongue:

midnightstar
11-09-2011, 10:15 PM
You might want to think about getting a past life regression.

Scary idea :confused1: :hiding:

Adrienne
11-09-2011, 10:33 PM
not that scarey really, more like interesting, will satisfy some of your curiosity and might make you want to know more

midnightstar
11-09-2011, 10:36 PM
*is a great big wimp* :laughing9:

Adrienne
11-09-2011, 10:42 PM
of course, I have heard not all past lives are good memories... some people have found out some odd or disturbing things, but there is always a possibility you will have good experiences too

sometimes one needs to re-visit the past to rid themselves of fears or issues in this life

midnightstar
11-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Knowing my luck I'll probably come up as Hitler or Mussolini or something :laughing9:

Celesia
11-09-2011, 11:41 PM
How would you go about finding a past life regression therapist?

Colhad75
20-09-2011, 08:03 AM
I have a question.

If we reincarnate, is it possible to travel forward or back in time to be born or is it always to current times? Hope that makes sense.

ROM
20-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Colhad, yes, reincarnation is timeless; you can choose where as well as when you incarnate.

Hey, beautydylan, I'm sure there are some on here who could tell you who you were in past lives; all depends whether you're up for it though :)

Acoma
20-09-2011, 11:20 PM
How would you go about finding a past life regression therapist?
Hello, WinterLily you might check a website called The Newton Institute by Dr. Michael Newton a respected author of Jouney of Souls, a book that focused on what we do in between lives. However, his site does have a find a therapist drop down menu and a caveat that all therapists listed operate under a code of ethics. Mayhaps you can find on in your area that can focus on taking you to specific lives. Namaste Acoma

Thirteen
22-09-2011, 02:09 AM
One day when I'm ready I"m going to explore my past lives. However I'm going to start in the akashic records.

EverythingAllowed
23-09-2011, 04:05 AM
i've done a past life regression and the life i remembered was pretty tragic, but it was still an important experience.

the regressionist (who i found through the Newton institute recommended above) said to me when i called for info "I can't promise you what you'll see but I can promise you insight and I can promise you that you will understand yourself better."

even if you were to see something bad, my experience is that remembering the tragic things is just as cathartic (if not more so) than remembering the easier incarnations.

but it's not something to do if you're not ready for it. it's an intense experience.

rajakrsna
25-09-2011, 05:09 AM
How do you know who or what you were in a previous life? I'm just curious because I've been thinking about this nearly all day.

You have to hack 1st your FULL NAME ( First Middle & last Name ), then your date of birth, gender & marital status. The school where you went to from kindergarten, primary, secondary, college & doctoral, theology, etc. Then go over persons who may relate to you in history. They could your great great grandparents, great great grand mothers, great great grandfathers, etc. Then do research on their individual lives, how they lived, what they did, etc. For he/she might be YOU!