PDA

View Full Version : talking trees

geminilite
09-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Hi , just wanted to share what happened to me today :)

I'd had loads on my mind and went for a walk down by the river just to get soem head clearing space and to connect again.. anyway i decided to walk back via the abbey we have in our town which is beautiful and full of really good energy , as i left i was waking through the gardens and i just felt this huge tree was calling me over to it ( i have never experienced this before )

i went over and because i was concious of people around decided not to hug but to just lean up against it and listen... it ws quite windy but all its leaves just stopped and went calm, i heard it tell me that i have to stay calm in my situation and not to worry so much then it told me to walk to the other side and look up into the tree.. which i did...

as i looked up i saw the masses of branches all tangled and entwined, it then passed on the message that even when things look chaotic and messy, that when you stand back and view it as a whole .. the beauty and magnificance of it all as a whole is evident , and so not to look at the little details which seem chaotic but to stand back and see the beauty of the whole

the answer i had needed all morning about my situation suddenly was there, i had been fretting over so many small details, why have they done this , said that, acted this way then changed to this way.. i was so confused , even though i know theres a bigger picture already, i ws allowing myself to get bogged down with little details and had been ignoring the bigger message that i had recieved prior to all these smaller events,

I am so blown away that this tree with all its wisdom had managed to call me over and pass on such a fab message to me, i did take soem pics but have no idea how to load them up on here ( so if anyone knows how , i will post them :) )

just wanted to share this and hear anyone elses experiences or thoughts xx

blessings
x x x

scorpiowitch66
09-09-2011, 01:50 PM
Wow. What a beautiful experience! Thank you for sharing :o) It really gave me the warm and fuzzies.

AutumnSoleil
09-09-2011, 02:06 PM
I am oddly connected to trees too. I've never experienced anything like you've described, but I feel their healing energy. Trees are very grounding for me. Thanks for sharing such an amazing story.

Silver
09-09-2011, 02:31 PM
I've never had quite that experience, but i can imagine it! How wonderful for you. That's a great share for this Friday. Maybe some time this weekend more of us will hear the trees talking to us~*

Amethyst
09-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Hi Geminilite

What a wonderful experience and connection to nature.

Thank you for sharing.

I wonder how old the tree is and what it has observed about humanity?!

Sounds like a wise old fella who has a great compassionate for our race and wished to remind you that at the core of your being everything is solvable.

Bless the trees!

One way to upload photos is via a Photobucket account.

Amethyst x

norseman
09-09-2011, 04:11 PM
This is one area where I plant my acorns and sometimes I get a 'Welcome' from the trees. :smile:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/oddsends/HPIM0421e.jpg

Silver
09-09-2011, 05:12 PM
I believe trees talk all the time, lucky for them they don't have to talk like we do. A whispering wind through their leaves & branches, a creak here and there, so cool.

geminilite
09-09-2011, 05:28 PM
thanks everyone, i'll def look into photobucket and do it that way..

norse man - fab , love the look of that place it looks amazing and reminds me of a place i go to which is just beautiful in the wye valley here.

sliver girl yes they do talk to us that way, weirdly though this today it was liek it translated the whole lot in my head , i was knowing what it had to say without it actually havign to speak, i guess telepathy through words and feelings woudl be the best way to explain it :D .. i'm still blown away by it, but one things for sure i will def go back and spend time with it, might even ask its name hehe.. as for the age... whoah no idea but its huge so i am guessing we are lookin at manybe a few hundred years at least :) xxx stil utterly stunned ! and amazed by it, so in awe and sendign gratitude out to mother nature and her wonderful friends xxxx

Moon Willow
10-09-2011, 02:05 AM
I remember when I was a kid lying on a branch in an old willow tree (in a children's playground) and seeing all it's happy memories of watching children play. I never thought anything of it until later on in life when I remembered.

I am blessed to have always had a great connection with trees, much to my dad's dismay as he was always rescuing me out of them, and I talk to them more than ever these days ..and known to hug a few ...even if people are watching!! lol

jorddy
10-09-2011, 06:28 AM
Thats beautiful :)

Boldylocks
12-09-2011, 12:44 AM
That's a beautiful encounter you had --trees are more aware than we humans realize- And they also give and receive affection as well. I probably mentioned this before, but over a year ago, I hugged this wonderful old pine tree we have in the back of our yard and thanked it for being there all of my life on this property.. After I sincerely hugged it with all my might, I felt this rush of loving energy coming from the tree and hug me right back-- I was overwhelmed, and knew that this tree felt my love and wanted me to feel it's love for me too! It moved me so much I was in tears.

Noone would believe me- but this is the truth. Not only do humans and animals feel pain or are attracted to affecton and positive energy, but so are plants and trees. All living things with life in them are not to be taken lightly. There is more to them than just the physical practical things. They have souls!

If you ever get the chance, pick up Leslie Cabarga's book, "Talks with Trees". This author is a psychic and clairivoyant, who is able to connect with all plant life, and he recorded what he picked up telepathically from trees, houseplants, etc. The trees, especially Redwoods and other ancient trees, are very wise Beings

DJ46
12-09-2011, 05:58 PM
A very captivating story...hope to hear more like this from others_)))

Love & Light,

Johnny

geminilite
12-09-2011, 10:43 PM
That's a beautiful encounter you had --trees are more aware than we humans realize- And they also give and receive affection as well. I probably mentioned this before, but over a year ago, I hugged this wonderful old pine tree we have in the back of our yard and thanked it for being there all of my life on this property.. After I sincerely hugged it with all my might, I felt this rush of loving energy coming from the tree and hug me right back-- I was overwhelmed, and knew that this tree felt my love and wanted me to feel it's love for me too! It moved me so much I was in tears.

Noone would believe me- but this is the truth. Not only do humans and animals feel pain or are attracted to affecton and positive energy, but so are plants and trees. All living things with life in them are not to be taken lightly. There is more to them than just the physical practical things. They have souls!

If you ever get the chance, pick up Leslie Cabarga's book, "Talks with Trees". This author is a psychic and clairivoyant, who is able to connect with all plant life, and he recorded what he picked up telepathically from trees, houseplants, etc. The trees, especially Redwoods and other ancient trees, are very wise Beings

i agree with you, they can I am certain of that now and this tree had wise all over it , i am so goign to upload the pics when i get chance this week, i have to share it, i felt so honoured that this beautiful tree had called out to me like that, fantastic experience and i'm going to make it a routine of mine to stay in touch lool and i think next time i might just even give it a hug, after all it deserves so who cares who's looking lol x

thank you for alolt he wonderful replies, sorry i havent answered them all , my comp has had a eallhy slow internet connection of late :)

blessings
x xx

Trieah
16-09-2011, 08:52 PM
What a beautiful story. It's been a while since I've been able to connect with trees. Probably has something to do with not getting out in nature much. But your story did remind me of something that happened several months ago, in an advanced group channelling class I attended. One of the ladies started channelling the energies from something she couldn't figure out what it was, but knew if was very tall. Then all of a sudden, I started getting visions of an ancient redwood sequoia. It was such a fascinating experience. I could feel its presence right be hind me, and I even felt it hugging me. One of the other guys was also picking up on its presence as well. But the lady who was originally channelling it, said that the soul felt like it was from some place other then Earth, but when they come to Earth, this race takes the form of trees.

Boldylocks
17-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Good for you, Geminilite! I have given a few trees hugs in my neighborhood-- You can get away with doing that in this generation, because people are more used to "Treehuggers". I've been called that, and I feel honored.

Trieah, that is so awesome! Even in Leslie Cabarga's book, "Talks with Trees" the Redwood's he connected with were very wise. One thing they told him was how they longed for humans to connect with them and that they had so much to share with and teach us. I would have loved to have been in that channeling session with you all!

Trieah
17-09-2011, 03:18 AM
I used to be able to sense the emotions of trees. Most of them had seemed rather sad because of all the water droughts we have in Southern California and because people disrespect them too much.

Several years ago, I was in one of the giant redwood forests up in Northern California, but the feeling I kept picking up on, was that they were all sleeping and just too tired to care any more. But now, I'm wondering if they've been coming awake because of how close we're getting to this new shift in consciences. I'd love to be able to go back up there to those massive redwoods just to see what they're feeling now.

That book sounds fascinating! I'll have to put that on my wish list.

Uma
17-09-2011, 03:29 AM
Here's my little tree blog: http://forloveoftrees.blogspot.com/ Many of the little things I wrote were messages given to me by the trees.

Boldylocks
01-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Uma I checked your blog out- it is beautiful! I love the messages as well- very profound.

Triner
01-10-2011, 09:43 PM
This is one area where I plant my acorns and sometimes I get a 'Welcome' from the trees. :smile:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/oddsends/HPIM0421e.jpg

Is it just me... or do I see a nature spirit in that photo? It appears to be wearing glasses.. :D :tongue:

geminilite, that's a great story! Wonderful to see all of the tree-lovers around. I heard a tree laugh once. It was a beech. I was out walking the dog and had to walk under the tree and gently brushed its leaves with my head. It laughed as if I tickled it. 'twas cool.

stillwater29
01-10-2011, 10:14 PM
I love hugging trees its kinda funny really as I dont look like a tree hugger not that iam judging etc. But i think on lookers find it interesting...maybe slightly odd but hey , that this relatively normal looking girl, hugs trees. It makes me feel good and if your a tree and i like you i will hug you :) i find them really healing and i agree with the wisdom thing.

Boldylocks
01-10-2011, 11:06 PM
you're a girl after my own heart :-)

Boldylocks
01-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Is it just me... or do I see a nature spirit in that photo? It appears to be wearing glasses.. :D :tongue:

geminilite, that's a great story! Wonderful to see all of the tree-lovers around. I heard a tree laugh once. It was a beech. I was out walking the dog and had to walk under the tree and gently brushed its leaves with my head. It laughed as if I tickled it. 'twas cool.

Triner, that is pure awesome'ness! There is a very tall Beech tree at the old Diary Farm I volunteer at- it is over 100 years old- probably the oldest tree in my part of the U.S., as in the United States, landowners can't seem to be able to handle old growth trees on their property. I can't hug it, but I will touch it with my hand to greet it when I walk by it.
I wouldnt doubt that when noone is around and the dairy farm cats are playing tag under it's branches, that it must chuckle to him/herself as well ;-)

Boldylocks
01-10-2011, 11:18 PM
Uma, I was at your blog again just now and one of the pieces of wisdom you recieved from the trees is especially beautiful and wise- I copied it for myself to place in my journal.

"In a forest I seem to stand alone and apart from my brethren.
Yet, invisible to you, our roots meander underground,
touching and caressing one another in a loving greeting.
So too do you all walk he earth,
your thoughts the living roots that sustain you and bring you closer together.
[1990's, Muskokas, Ontario, Canada]

and:

Life-giving sap takes the longest, most arduous pathway
to get to the tiniest particle of leaf.
So it is that the Divine is most concerned
with the least of His subjects.
[1990's, Oakville, Ontario, Canada]

How beautiful and wise! Were you able to receive these messages from these trees telepathically? It really impresses the fact that trees are truly to be valued as fellow Beings we co-exist with who have much to teach us.

Wow, does mankind ever need to wake up to that fact!!!!