PDA

View Full Version : Does the unborned baby has a soul?

neverbethesame
08-09-2011, 12:02 PM
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

Medium_Laura
08-09-2011, 12:04 PM
A hard question because each is different. Some may, some may not.

How my guides explain it to me is this. A soul can choose to enter the body at any time in conception. They may choose to go through this death for reasons solely their own or for the sake of the parents (lessons). Some do not enter the body at all.

So in a nutshell, there is no answer that is absolute. As for what happens to the soul, it returns to the Other Side, just as you and I will. Maybe it will come back to the same parents at a different time or not at all.

NeutralKid
08-09-2011, 12:05 PM
im not sure if they have a soul or not but if they do, the soul would have to start a new life somewhere else wouldn't they? :)

neverbethesame
08-09-2011, 12:30 PM
There is no indicator on how to know if there any soul in it. No indicator at all even for the mother that carries the baby?

bekins
08-09-2011, 12:35 PM
If you agree that everyone has not only a physical body and a soul but has many bodies in the different dimensions, well, it's not that easy.
I think that he will wait until each other body dies to start a new life :/
That's why I think abortion is a bad thing..

Maiya
08-09-2011, 12:40 PM
neverbethesame, :hug3:

I too have had the experience of seeing a baby be born dead - still born. My first grandchild. I do believe they have a soul and that they simply return home to await another chance to visit again. Things go wrong, things happen that prevent a baby being born. These things are normally no one’s fault. I also believe that the babies soul, having no experience of an earthly existence this time around, returns home quite happily. :smile:

Capacity
08-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

I can't answer this but I will share something:
When my wife was pregnant with our first daughter, I picked a name out that I liked. She told me we should pick another cuz that was the name of her older sister who died at birth.
I never knew of this.
Months later my daughter was born on the same day as this girl and not only that but my wife suffered similar complications as her mother however everything went fine.
So I picked her name and she was born on the same day!
Life is certainly a mystery........:smile:

I'll also add that I have 3 daughters and each exhibited traits way before we had a chance to mold in new ones. They were unique at birth in so may ways.

bekins
08-09-2011, 12:45 PM
If it happens from itself, it's ok. I agree ;)

Spirit Guide Sparrow
08-09-2011, 01:14 PM
☯ The spirit attaches the etheric thread to the first two cells which form after fertilisation. This can be observed by the aura which is then emitted from the pairing of those two cells. This aura, or glow, is the result of consciousness merging with the biological cell, which incidentally can be observed with specific technological apparatus.

☯ While it is true this etheric thread is connected to the spirit identity, the human persona, or the human soul has not yet formed. The human soul is something which gradually accumulates and grows as the biological organism grows, it is not something which is already in its mature state like that of a fully grown adult. With this said it is purely consciousness, which is extended from the spirit, which is said to be ‘lost’ during a miscarriage. However, consciousness is never lost. If the parent experiences a miscarriage the consciousness of the unborn child is drawn back into the spirit world where its spirit resides, or it will inhabit another form of organism of another dimensional frequency.

☯ Nothing has died as a result of a miscarriage, what is lost is an opportunity for life to come through that particular doorway of physical state. It makes matters worse when the parent places ownership over another form of sentient life and results in unnecessary grief.

Be at peace in your heart.
-Sparrow

Animus27
08-09-2011, 01:30 PM
It all depends on who you ask: I know that in Tibetan Buddhism tradition says that the soul descends into the womb on the 40th day after conception (or at least that's what I remember hearing; could be inaccurate). And if I recall correctly, many sects of Judaism believe that the soul enters the body upon the first breath at birth. Which is something I'd suspect is held by many other cultures, since the word for spirit and wind/breath tend to be the same.

There's also the more fundamental question - what defines a soul, and how much does a person's brain need to be developed in order to 'have' one? Or does a soul come into existence after birth, etc.

Skye
08-09-2011, 01:51 PM
Those enlightened and highly evolved spirit teachers in the world of spirit, tell us every human being has a soul. A baby that has miscarried will continue to grow and go on to learn things in the spirit world, just like they would have done in the physical world.

krishna
08-09-2011, 03:43 PM
The soul joins at the moment of conception.
Unborn,the soul goes back to the astral plane.
Light and grace.
Krishna

theophilus
08-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Since life begins at conception the unborn baby must have a soul. If there is a miscarriage it can never be guilty of sin and so it would go to be with God in heaven.

mac
08-09-2011, 08:59 PM
Sparrow has given a full explanation which is in concurrence with anything I would have said.

mac
08-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Since life begins at conception the unborn baby must have a soul. If there is a miscarriage it can never be guilty of sin and so it would go to be with God in heaven.

Sin is purely a human notion hence no soul is subject to any of the consequences that humankind may attributes to it.

Felynx
09-09-2011, 12:14 AM
Well from my understanding the soul enters at a certain period in the childs development. Its usually around the second trimester that a soul can occupy the developing body. The energy of the child changes and you can feel it more so becoming alive, thats how I know.

forevergirl
09-09-2011, 03:24 AM
This is a very interesting topic to me personally since I was told I had a miscarriage about 3 months along but I just thought I skipped a period but my body took on a few of the signs but what is strange, I don't remember having sexual relations with anyone then, I wasn't involved with anyone.

I no I didn't get drunk at a college party, etc...

The person who told me I had a miscarriage was a reader in New Jersey. She said my son was standing next to my Dad behind me in spirit and that my Dad was taking care of him.

Does anyone sense a child around? Thank you! :hug2:

Aquarian
09-09-2011, 06:03 AM
A soul can choose to enter the body at any time in conception. They may choose to go through this death for reasons solely their own or for the sake of the parents (lessons). Some do not enter the body at all.
This is my understanding.

From auras, I can detect pregnancy and various stages enroute such as:
1. Energy gathering (sperm takes a few hours to reach egg).
2. Conception which may not lead to implantation.
3. Implantation which may later be reversed by the body.
4. Soul descent after 20 weeks but sometimes not at all - which causes some cases of SIDS.

@Felynx, did you perceive any soul descent prior to 20 weeks?

@forevergirl, this is a delicate area and the statement "that my Dad was taking care of him" doesn't give me much confidence that your reader was qualified to comment.
Souls are immortal. We have had thousands of lives and thus hundreds of families.

I'm not qualified either, especially without personal contact. I only have to think of sensing chlldren's spirits and hundreds flock to me...

sadmummy
09-09-2011, 06:45 AM

Hi I had to make a terrible choice and lost my baby at 22 weeks pregnant 3 weeks ago, I have to believe my baby has a soul so one day we can meet again.:smile:

Twinflamefound
09-09-2011, 07:10 AM
All I know is what I feel and experience. I have been told twice by different people that I lost a baby. It must have been early on as I never noticed it.

After my second child, when I would pack her baby bag, I would for some reason prepare to pack for another baby. When in the shops, I would round up my two children and always look for the third.
When people ask how many kids I have, I would go to write or say, three, when in fact I have only two.
I also 'hear' someone call mum sometimes, or hear a laugh.
Early this morning I dreamed the baby (who looked like my youngest as a baby) put it's hand out for me to kiss it's fingers, like they do as babies.
When I awoke I could still feel the baby's fingers on my lips. It was a beautiful feeling.
So in my case, I think yes, but I guess everyones case is different?

Twinflamefound
09-09-2011, 07:11 AM
Hi I had to make a terrible choice and lost my baby at 22 weeks pregnant 3 weeks ago, I have to believe my baby has a soul so one day we can meet again.:smile:

Big hugs to you :hug2:

Medium_Laura
09-09-2011, 11:25 AM
This is my understanding.

From auras, I can detect pregnancy and various stages enroute such as:
1. Energy gathering (sperm takes a few hours to reach egg).
2. Conception which may not lead to implantation.
3. Implantation which may later be reversed by the body.
4. Soul descent after 20 weeks but sometimes not at all - which causes some cases of SIDS.

@Felynx, did you perceive any soul descent prior to 20 weeks?

@forevergirl, this is a delicate area and the statement "that my Dad was taking care of him" doesn't give me much confidence that your reader was qualified to comment.
Souls are immortal. We have had thousands of lives and thus hundreds of families.

I'm not qualified either, especially without personal contact. I only have to think of sensing chlldren's spirits and hundreds flock to me...

That can be exactly true Aquarian. :) I've heard from some "children" spirits that they didn't enter at all, some only for 3 months came into the womb and left before their birth, etc. I believe, like us, the situations are personal and individual. I KNOW when the souls entered my children, as some other posters have said, as a mother, you FEEL it. It's also termed "the quickening". Like tiny butterfly wings in your womb. I lost 3 babies, I never had the "flutter" with them. For my 2 living children, my son came in at 4.5 months along and my daughter... the late bloomer came at about 6.5 months along. Funny too she is impatient where my son is very laid back :P

Skye
09-09-2011, 01:01 PM

Sorry to hear of your recent loss sadmummy, please accept my sincere condolences during this sad and difficult time.

Keep your belief strong, for I know you will be reunited with your unborn baby when it is your time to pass into the world of spirit.

Take care.

Seperate_Reality
09-09-2011, 10:53 PM
I personally don't think you have anything to worry yourself about here...

A full term pregnancy is actually 40 weeks, but it is considered relatively safe to go into labor 2 or 3 weeks prior to that. As a rule, a spiritual being will take a body a few days or a few hours before birth. Maternity wards are full of spiritual beings looking for new baby bodies to operate again, so as to get back into the physical world game. Long term abortions are the "evil" ones.

Also, as a rule, each of us on this planet have been together before in past lifetimes and will be again in future lifetimes, mother this life, father, brother, child, friend, teacher, etc. next lifetime and so on. The problem being, we each forget from one lifetime to the next...

Lynn
09-09-2011, 11:01 PM

Hello

I personally feel the Soul comes in from the first moment of conception. Now that is not where I feel that being "alive" comes into play. More that the role for that Sou's learning path starts. Maybe that not fully coming to be is part of that journey for both the unborn and the one that is pregnant.

I had an early mischarrage and I was rencently told it was a boy....It was too early even to tell that much from a medical level, but getting that information made sense to me on many levels as I way the old old TV Show " My Three Son's" right after I had me second ( and I thought last baby ).

So what do one's connect with if there was no Soul present....I have to say there was.

Lynn

Thinker108
10-09-2011, 04:08 AM
Yes, definitely he has a soul, state of a unborn child, is a very mysterious state. He has no mind but he feels happiness and sorrow.

Aquarian
10-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Interesting that > 1/2 the people stating when soul descends all say roughly the same thing/time. ;)

Racer X
11-09-2011, 02:23 AM

Often times an Entity is not ready to enter into this world and thus a miscarriage occurs. NO death other then a relative perception of death has occurred. You may get pregnant again and the same child my be born in a different body. Nothing REAL is ever lost. I do understand the feeling of emotional pain which goes with this ........I am sorry for your loss~ It caused me great pain to experience the loss of two children~

Do not worry about the unborn child, it will come into the world when ready. Do take care of your Self, grieve without repressing the emotion and then seek the answers to the questions you are asking through ......hmmmm....I Know a good book which will shed some light on this for you: "The Edgar Cayce Companion by B. Ernest Frejer"

Divine Blessings..............:hug2::smile:

Starbuck
12-09-2011, 07:12 PM
My niece lost her baby at around 21 weeks pregnant almost exactly a year ago. I visited two different mediums shortly after this and was told by each of them that a baby in the family had recently died. I also had a wonderful dream where the baby was in the form of a Red Indian child. While I can't obviously know any details about when the soul merges with the developing foetus, I am very sure that my niece's baby has a soul that is either waiting to be born again (my niece is pregnant again) or to watch over her mother.

mac
12-09-2011, 08:49 PM
"It makes matters worse when the parent places ownership over another form of sentient life and results in unnecessary grief."

Indeed it does but that's often the nature of humankind.

The parenting instinct isn't necessarily deliberately, though, one of ".....ownership over another form of sentient life" that is to say, the intended child. Without some understanding of the spiritual aspects of life it is hard to 'let go' the one whose existence (for some parents at least) they planned and who they expected to stay with them. On this I speak with personal experience.

Grief is never "unnecessary" however and neither would it be avoidable even if we knew all there was to know about life and life in the so-called hereafter.... Grief is instinctive and it's arguable that it actually is necessary.

But that's another issue altogether. :hug3:

Medium_Laura
13-09-2011, 11:55 AM
I also wrote a book about the Other Side - it is through automatic writing.

A Bridge to the Other Side - Medium Laura Evans

mac
13-09-2011, 03:37 PM
I also wrote a book about the Other Side - it is through automatic writing.

A Bridge to the Other Side - Medium Laura Evans

Was this book about the topic, the soul of an unborn child?

Turtle83
18-09-2011, 01:47 AM
Yes I believe they have a soul. They have personality and it brings up the topic of also reincarnation!?

mac
18-09-2011, 02:08 AM
Yes I believe they have a soul. They have personality and it brings up the topic of also reincarnation!?

already covered....

Scottmana
18-09-2011, 06:26 AM
A baby has 9 months to find and stick a soul. If it fails some organs will not function correctly. Or if the soul is unwilling to live in the body it can sabotage the internal functions to kill the unborn.

There can be a few reasons for why the body will not form correctly. The inability to get along being the most common.

Skye
18-09-2011, 12:47 PM
A baby has 9 months to find and stick a soul. If it fails some organs will not function correctly. Or if the soul is unwilling to live in the body it can sabotage the internal functions to kill the unborn.

There can be a few reasons for why the body will not form correctly. The inability to get along being the most common.

I'd love to know where you got this information from? Sounds more like a horror movie.

Smiler
18-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Hi ..my view is ...the soul knows pre -birth it's destiny ..so is prepared.
I believe it is a highly evolved soul that selects this path .( meaning the baby).

Love and Respect
:) xo

mac
18-09-2011, 01:19 PM
I'd love to know where you got this information from? Sounds more like a horror movie.

He doesn't have the first clue, B.....

Skye
19-09-2011, 11:58 AM
He doesn't have the first clue, B.....

It looks that way mac :hug3:

Tysklar
20-09-2011, 02:56 AM
IMO - Obviously an unborn baby has soul, albeit immature, the potential is certainly there.
Our soul comes from our parents, it looks exactly like we do now, except exists on a Spiritual Plane (dreamscape). The soul manifest the physical body.
As We live and experience Reality the soul unfurls, growing and resonating in both This Realm and The Dreamscape (the dreamscape is manifest through sensation of experience/Life/Living in this realm, by acquisition of information through the bodily senses).

So... The Soul is manifesting the body and the body is manifesting The Dreamscape, where the Soul lives.

psychoslice
20-09-2011, 03:26 AM
First of all, what is a soul, where did you get this information from, how do you know its true, and who's concept of a soul do you believe in, and why.

LadyImpreza1111
20-09-2011, 05:34 AM
I believe whether a baby died because of a miscarriage or was stillborn, they started out with a soul, just like they started out with a heartbeat. However long or short the amount of time was that that little heart beats, it WAS alive.

I found a video clip of a little boy who had a near-death experience and claims to have glimpsed Heaven. Sounds farfetched, right? Well, he brought up relatives who passed on BEFORE he was born............one of whom was a sister that his mother miscarried and his parents NEVER told him about her.
If you go onto Youtube, you can find different (longer) clips if you use the keywords "The little boy who saw Heaven." I just decided to post a clip to a short video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYwC2-utH4A

psychoslice
20-09-2011, 05:52 AM
Even your soul is not permanent
How eager we are to have everything permanent! We want permanent relationships, don’t we?, a permanent wife, a permanent husband, a permanent relationship with regard to ideas, action, everything. It must be permanent, which is mechanical—all the time being certain. Is there anything permanent in life, your ideas, your relationships, anything? Perhaps your house is permanent; even that may not be; there are earthquakes. Is there anything psychologically permanent, including your gods, your beliefs, your amusements? Surely, there is nothing permanent, and yet the mind demands permanency, security, because it is frightened to live in a state of uncertainty. To live in such a state requires a great deal of balance, understanding; otherwise one becomes neurotic. Only when the mind is not caught in the desire for permanency is it free, because there is nothing on God’s earth, or inwardly, that is permanent. Even your soul is not permanent; it’s an invention of the priests. ?

LadyImpreza1111
20-09-2011, 06:09 AM
I believe this life is what is not permanent. The soul is eternal and THAT is permanent.

psychoslice
20-09-2011, 06:12 AM
I believe this life is what is not permanent. The soul is eternal and THAT is permanent.
So you have been told.

Dragonfly1
20-09-2011, 06:46 AM
Well, at the birth of my second grandson, there were complications, and the fetus (baby) was stuck and the heartbeat stopped. During this moment a vision was seen by my then son in law.....a guide or Angel not sure came with a little boy and said, 'he is a bit unsure, just give him a minute and he'll be there'.....my then son in law closed his eyes and opened them again, and the entities were still present......he asked 'are you God'? and the guide/angel laughed and said 'no.....don't worry he'll be with you shortly'.......A team of doctors worked on getting him out and resuscitating his tiny body......he started to breath and that was 12 years ago now.......so Nick didn't come into his body until the actual birth event.

Aquarian
20-09-2011, 07:26 AM
So you have been told.
I was made aware that I was immortal whilst in God's actual presence.

whitelotus
20-09-2011, 08:16 AM
According to the book many lives ,many masters by dr brian weiss....

the soul of the baby keeps coming and going out of the womb.it is more of conciousness....you can imagine a baby in almost deep meditative state....soul can move out and in.

in many of his experiments in deep hypnotic states patients were able to completely recall the birth experice ...coming out of warm beautiful place to this world.....so it seems soul can be there before baby was born ...

as far as miscarriage is concerned....as already indicated here....it may be just for the parents to go through some lesson...and free will of soul...which may decide...to not be born yet........

my 2 cents.....what i have gathered so far:)

psychoslice
20-09-2011, 08:25 AM
I was made aware that I was immortal whilst in God's actual presence.
Yes we are all immortal as one in Consciousness, no one dies, but we are not all little souls floating around popping into one body and the next, bodies arise from Consciousness and are animated by Consciousness as life force, when the body dies pure Consciousness is left where it always was, nothing has gone anywhere.

Tysklar
20-09-2011, 12:44 PM
First of all, what is a soul, where did you get this information from, how do you know its true, and who's concept of a soul do you believe in, and why.
As I said, it's my own opinion. I don't know it to be true, I believe it to be true.
I trust myself more than anyone else. I find my own way and then see if it corrilates with others. As opposed to following...

I believe the soul is the way we look, which is reflected in our personality.
I believe Spirit is immortal. Soul is mortal.

The concept is as;

Me, Myself, and I - Trinity

Me - Soul/emotion
Myself - Body/sensation
I - Spirit/consciousness

Medium_Laura
20-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Well, at the birth of my second grandson, there were complications, and the fetus (baby) was stuck and the heartbeat stopped. During this moment a vision was seen by my then son in law.....a guide or Angel not sure came with a little boy and said, 'he is a bit unsure, just give him a minute and he'll be there'.....my then son in law closed his eyes and opened them again, and the entities were still present......he asked 'are you God'? and the guide/angel laughed and said 'no.....don't worry he'll be with you shortly'.......A team of doctors worked on getting him out and resuscitating his tiny body......he started to breath and that was 12 years ago now.......so Nick didn't come into his body until the actual birth event.

Ahh! yes! Amazing proof that all souls are different and choose when :) Love it and thanks for sharing!

Capacity
20-09-2011, 01:49 PM

Amazing! Thanks for sharing..:smile:

Likes2Read
20-09-2011, 03:22 PM
I was raised to believe that life begins at conception, and a soul is present from that moment forward. As an adult, even after reviewing my beliefs, I still find that one to be logical and valid. It only makes sense that a soul would be present from the moment a life begins.

Likes2Read
20-09-2011, 03:31 PM
One of the things that still makes me smile was when a dear friend of mine was giving a teaching on eternal life and the permanence of the soul, and said, "So for anyone who doesn't like me, sorry, but you're stuck with me forever." :smile:

Papa Bear
20-09-2011, 04:13 PM
“Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?”

Though I am late to the discussion, I would reflect, that if the Spiritual expression of consciousness embodied by a `soul`, chose to connect directly with a new human experience, from the moment of connection, even at a cellular level, that `soul` consciousness would be a part of the evolution of those who conceived that pathway. For without the conception of that pathway, there would have been no journey, no matter how short. In short, because it is a conscious decision made within the `soul` embodiment of that consciousness before their journey began, whether the journey is brief or reaches fruition, at its completion, the same `soul` embodiment of that consciousness, returns to their natural state, wiser for the experience and journey, and their connection to those who conceived the pathway

LadyImpreza1111
20-09-2011, 05:28 PM
One of the things that still makes me smile was when a dear friend of mine was giving a teaching on eternal life and the permanence of the soul, and said, "So for anyone who doesn't like me, sorry, but you're stuck with me forever." :smile:

That is just plain awesome!

psychoslice
20-09-2011, 10:12 PM
As I said, it's my own opinion. I don't know it to be true, I believe it to be true.
I trust myself more than anyone else. I find my own way and then see if it corrilates with others. As opposed to following...

I believe the soul is the way we look, which is reflected in our personality.
I believe Spirit is immortal. Soul is mortal.

The concept is as;

Me, Myself, and I - Trinity

Me - Soul/emotion
Myself - Body/sensation
I - Spirit/consciousness
Yes and that is what it is, your concept, but try and find out for yourself if this concept is true or not.

Tysklar
21-09-2011, 12:35 AM
Yes and that is what it is, your concept, but try and find out for yourself if this concept is true or not.
I feel I can live without Knowing, *however that maybe achieved... I enjoy faith and having belief in my senses.

Unborn have baby souls.

fM55
03-10-2011, 02:43 AM
The soul attaches to the zygote shortly after fertilization, if a soul fails to attach before neurulation occurs the zygote dies. If through miscarriage or abortion the soul returns from hence it came.

PanBaccha
03-10-2011, 08:14 PM

To give a succinct answer in a word: Yes! :smile:
It was the soul of that individual who decided on giving
being born a try again, and for reasons known only to them,
may have decided not to be born, or may have been a part
of karma that both mother and baby needed to experience
at that particular time. But the soul continues in its advancement
in the afterlife, a realm we all come from prior birth, and will go
back to after the lessons here on earth has been accomplished.
It is our true home ... after all. :hug3:

Wildfire1992
18-10-2011, 02:02 AM
Ok share my story time:

I got pregnant at the age of 14 and miscarried a short time later.

For a long time I felt responsible for my child's death but several years later my daughters spirit came to me and said that to loose her was part of my life's lessons.

So in my case yes, she did. And afterwards she went Home.

Morgana Rose
18-10-2011, 02:45 AM
i've heard that the soul doesn't come into the body until after birth, they do hang around throughout the pregnancy...
everything happens for a reason and the way it is meant too, try not to be too hard on yourself :)

daisy
18-10-2011, 10:59 PM
I believe it enters at the moment of conception

mac
19-10-2011, 09:37 AM
i've heard that the soul doesn't come into the body until after birth, they do hang around throughout the pregnancy...
everything happens for a reason and the way it is meant too, try not to be too hard on yourself :)
I used to hold a similar view about soul and body to the above. Over the years since our son passed at his birth I've looked for guidance to better understand what the general situation might be. The following is what I learned.

A would-be animating spirit commits to a particular incarnation and provides the 'life force' from the moment of conception. It's not an irrevocable commitment. How deeply and quickly embedded the spirit becomes in the physical frame of the developing foetus/embryo/baby varies.

A soul/spirit which has experienced other incarnations may be able to support the developing new individual without becoming totally embedded at an early stage - as with so-called Astral Travelling when the physical and non-physical elements of an individual can be in different locations, connected by the so-called silver cord.....

Conversely a 'new' or inexperienced soul/spirit may need to become fully embedded from the outset or at a very early stage because it lacks experience in 'driving' a developing physical form 'at a distance'.

Tahlia44
22-10-2011, 02:04 PM
never thought about it,.....well this is interesting..!

PanBaccha
04-11-2011, 02:43 PM

In a word ... yes.
It is the soul who decides the primary process of birth
and who decides either because of karmic reasons to
itself or its parents, not to be born again. But yes. The
soul who has no beginning or end, is infinite and timeless
in origin.

Usually in matters of stillborn the soul continues its
growth on the other side.

I remember one time when visiting my mother at the hospital,
my brother and his wife whom I had not seen in many years
had stopped by too. We were all in the same room. My brother,
his wife, and their two daughters, one 16, and the other about 7 yrs
of age. He and his wife kept leaving the room with them to buy food
from the hospital cafeteria, and then later again to go outside for a
smoke, not once but twice. Finally entering the room for the third time
I noticed that only three came in. And I wondered what happened to
their little daughter. When I asked them they looked at me expressionless.
Then said they only have one daughter. I said the other daughter looked
just like my brother and was holding onto the mother's skirt each time they
left the room and returned. They admitted they had no other daughter.
After a while my mother quizzed them. She asked if they ever had a miscarriage?
They answered no. Then she asked if they ever had an abortion? The wife turned
beet-red and admitted embarrassingly that she did. My mother then asked how many
years ago was this? And both brother and wife answered: "Seven years ago."

The child evidently grew on the other side and evidently regarded its earthly parents as family.

Scibat
04-11-2011, 05:47 PM

Nobody here knows, anyone who says otherwise is merely speculating.

OnAPath
04-11-2011, 06:33 PM
I had a soul join me, then leave after several weeks. I knew that he was coming, he was hanging around before conception. Afterwards, I spoke with him regularly. When he left, he went on, though he did not tell me where or what his next mission was. I still hear him from time to time, sounding like a 4 year old. He would have been only 2 months old right now, had he stuck around.

I believe that when the miscarriage happened, there was no soul at that time. But there had been.

mac
04-11-2011, 06:37 PM

not so

Those who don't understand the fundamentals just don't understand - full stop, period.....:wink:

Toolite
05-11-2011, 12:13 AM
reincarnate i believe.

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Scibat
05-11-2011, 12:19 AM
not so

Those who don't understand the fundamentals just don't understand - full stop, period.....:wink:

Prove it.

Oh wait, you can't.

mac
05-11-2011, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
not so

Prove it.

Oh wait, you can't.

Prove it.

Oh wait, you can't.

Prove they don't understand? self evident.... proof not necessary for that

GGpeace
05-11-2011, 08:44 AM
A hard question because each is different. Some may, some may not.

How my guides explain it to me is this. A soul can choose to enter the body at any time in conception. They may choose to go through this death for reasons solely their own or for the sake of the parents (lessons). Some do not enter the body at all.

So in a nutshell, there is no answer that is absolute. As for what happens to the soul, it returns to the Other Side, just as you and I will. Maybe it will come back to the same parents at a different time or not at all.

This is very wise.

In some cases the soul even waits until after the baby is born to enter.

Felynx
05-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Like I said, theres a certain period where there isnt enough of a developed body for a soul to reside there (kind of like there isnt enough room) and then beyond that point the soul enters the body. This is usually past first term. The date of course varies, but its never inactive by about mid-third term. Remember, the body cannot survive extended periods of time without a soul, and the baby usually becomes much more active around the second term. This isnt just because of muscle development. You can feel the energy of the baby changing to that of a (well, semi) conscious life form. (Also whoever is arguing that theres no way to know, thats my proof. If you pay attention, you can tell)

Aquarian
05-11-2011, 02:33 PM
When a thread gets long enough, I wonder if there's any point writing anything, never mind an unsubstantiated opinion.

It would be helpful if people stated where their opinions came from.

Felynx's post above mine is one of the better ones in this regard, but it seems his/her opinion came before the plausible assertions s/he states. So where did the opinion come from?

Having tested various forms of intuition/information gathering, I know what works for me. If someone uses similar methods, it adds weight to their opinion.

Many thanks to those who've explained that they were able to tell when a soul descended to the foetus in their womb. It seems to me that these are the strongest evidence.

mac
05-11-2011, 06:31 PM
"Many thanks to those who've explained that they were able to tell when a soul descended to the foetus in their womb. It seems to me that these are the strongest evidence."

It may well be strong evidence of one situation but can not, and will not, cover them all.

Until the range of possibilities has been examined, and until one, some or all have been discounted with good explanations reasons why, then the range of explained possibilities still holds good. The range is not opinion or belief but results from a systematic consideration of all the possibilities, where appeal, personal bias, belief or opinion are put to one side....

I suggest the challenge is to show why various possibilities are incorrect. For that one needs to step back a little to avoid being unable to see the wood for the trees....

Scibat
09-11-2011, 06:55 PM

not so
Of course I was referring to the above statement of "not so" if someone here claims to know whether an unborn baby has a soul then they are merely speculating unless:

#1 They can prove the existence of a soul with evidence.

And if #1 is proven then:

#2 Prove that an unborn baby has a soul, again with evidence.

Nobody here can satisfy #1, let alone both, ergo people who claim they have this knowledge without providing substantial proof are indeed merely speculating.

Uma
11-11-2011, 01:06 AM
Every cell in the body has a soul. The intelligence of the physical body is created by the collective intelligence of all these tiny cells. So a baby growing in a womb has a kind of vegetative intelligence, related to all these cells.

The soul that enters the body of a baby to incarnate on earth to learn life lessons is vastly more intelligent. I saw my children's souls entering their bodies just before they were born. They looked exactly as they do nearly two decades later. We are this soul - like God to the tiny cells - a traveller in a space suit. That's what a baby body is.

When we dream or go into a light trance in meditation we can leave our bodies. The body has an independent existence and can go on in its vegetative state when we are out of it (living in our mental bodies).

When we die, the silver chord is cut, and we leave that body permanently. Our mental body starts to shrink from a ghost-like image of the physical body into a tiny spark of light. This process takes a number of days and that's why we can feel the presence of newly departed souls more strongly during that transformation stage. Meanwhile the physical body takes a while to die. Organs and other parts can be transplanted in another body and continue living.

We are symbiotic beings. Our body, made up of cells, is like a bunch of insects working in synergy. Once the soul has left, the intention to hold it all together goes and the body can disintegrate back into the earth. The cells become free individuals once more.

The soul meanwhile goes on living in its mental bodies...and the story goes on from there.

Aquarian
11-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Of course I was referring to the above statement of "not so" if someone here claims to know whether an unborn baby has a soul then they are merely speculating unless:

#1 They can prove the existence of a soul with evidence.

And if #1 is proven then:

#2 Prove that an unborn baby has a soul, again with evidence.

Nobody here can satisfy #1, let alone both, ergo people who claim they have this knowledge without providing substantial proof are indeed merely speculating.
It might be possible to prove both.

You recruit 100 psychics. You run them through a series of elimination tests to get the best 20 on that day. These remaining 20 are isolated and get to meet 10 pregnant women at various stages.

The simple question would be "has a soul descended?" You would also use 20 non-psychics as a control.
If there is significant agreement by the psychics only on whether a soul has descended, you've gone a long way to proving it objectively.

Of course we rarely actually need to prove anything to anyone else.

Juanita
11-11-2011, 09:00 PM
it is my understanding that the soul/spirit can enter the fetus at any time, but usually waits until about the 4th month, altho even then they can come and go at will....they already know if they will be miscarried or aborted, so they may or may not enter the fetus....It probably depends if they are meant to form a bond with the Mother or not...... If the Mother felt a bond with the child, then that soul had most likely entered the fetus and this was preplanned from the Otherside as somr sort of lesson or experience for the Mother....... fondest regards, Juanita

Uma
11-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Why do we live in a human body? We're here to learn, to use the higher intellect and to evolve. Why spend so many months in a vegetative state floating around in amniotic fluid? What's the point in that? Also the energy bodies need to step down from a higher/faster state to a lower/slower one in order to stretch out and fill the body so why would a soul go in and out of the actual body? When a mom senses the soul of her unborn child, she is sensing a disembodied soul not one that is already in the fetus. Unless there is a special reason for arriving early, the time to incarnate is at the moment of birth - that's when the party starts and the astrology chart kicks in.

Aquarian
11-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Good question Uma. When I did a regression to incarnation a while back I didn't have a choice about incarnating. And I reluctanly accepted it because I knew that I had attracted the event and consequently it was good for my soul.
I couldn't tell you if that was real or just my imagination though.

Tabitha
11-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Why spend so many months in a vegetative state floating around in amniotic fluid?

The human fetus most definitely does not spend its time in its mother's uterus in a "vegetative state". Far from it!

Uma
12-11-2011, 01:39 AM
Tabitha, some plants have very animal like characteristics

Scibat
12-11-2011, 02:10 AM
It might be possible to prove both.

You recruit 100 psychics. You run them through a series of elimination tests to get the best 20 on that day. These remaining 20 are isolated and get to meet 10 pregnant women at various stages.

The simple question would be "has a soul descended?" You would also use 20 non-psychics as a control.
If there is significant agreement by the psychics only on whether a soul has descended, you've gone a long way to proving it objectively.

Of course we rarely actually need to prove anything to anyone else.

But until such time that someone does such a thing or something similar, its all merely speculation or people simply making things up to fit into some make believe paradigm they have invented.

Aquarian
12-11-2011, 06:43 AM
But until such time that someone does such a thing or something similar, its all merely speculation or people simply making things up to fit into some make believe paradigm they have invented.
Prove the universe wasn't created one second ago. You can't.

There are grades of proof eg climate change can never be completely proven because we don't have a spare Earth to run the experiments on.

It's actually quite easy for someone with decent aura detections skills to tell if there are one vs two auras there. It's got to be even easier if you have a 'foreign' aura growing inside you.
Several women in this thread have stated they could tell. They all said after 4 months. There's a good chance at least one of them detected it.

Scibat
12-11-2011, 07:36 AM
Prove the universe wasn't created one second ago. You can't.

There are grades of proof eg climate change can never be completely proven because we don't have a spare Earth to run the experiments on.

It's actually quite easy for someone with decent aura detections skills to tell if there are one vs two auras there. It's got to be even easier if you have a 'foreign' aura growing inside you.
Several women in this thread have stated they could tell. They all said after 4 months. There's a good chance at least one of them detected it.

People say a lot of things on forums, that doesn't make them true or correct. In this case you must back up and prove that auras are real before you can move forward with the idea that woman can detect the aura of an unborn child. The people claiming to have such knowledge may truly believe they see auras and believe that they know whether an unborn child has a soul, but without objective evidence its again just speculation based on their belief and paradigm.

gerrygirl
12-11-2011, 11:09 AM

Yes our souls are connected at the point of conception. The question is why are you asking the question? What is it that you believe? Are you asking because human conditioning has taught you that miscarriage or abortion has told you that if either of these two thing happen there is some spiritual mishap or complication? dessolation or major issue?

Anticipating your reply... let me give you an insight. Our souls are our own, the mother carrying a potential baby may NOT be aware of the contract THAT soul made with God. That contract may well be that they were NEVER meant to be born but purely to the experience the enomous challenge of simply BECOMING human which is being in Utero! And then go back home!

We need to understand, that when we CHOSE in to incarnate that unborn soul will also know the choices that their potential parent may CHOOSE to make given their circumstances, therefore know they will never be born so it IS a match made in heaven, as if was never the intention of that soul to BE born anyway.

This is the beauty and mystery of universal consciousness, we as humans will never understand its full complexities and we never will IF WE could we would BE GOD! We therefore as human beings is to purely accept what IS and know that a greater power is at hand. If we chose to abrort a pregnancy I also believe that it is honesty that we SAY to the unborn child in prayer "that with LOVE I need to let you go back Home to God, my situation is such that I feel unable to cope with the responsibility of parenthood, however if God and this unborn spirit needs to incarnate I ask that help is given (either physcially, mentallly or emotionally, whatever the block) to enable me to go ahread with this pregnancy". Therefore if the block was for example knowing that you would be abandoned by your parents and therefore homeless due to the pregnancy that the angels will either apease the attitude of the parents in telling them or present an opportunity to house you and your child.... Asking for someone else to support you or love you is outside the realms of divine power as we have free wil, but asking for physical help and support is very much in the remit of Gods angels and therefore an acceptable request.

So I truely know and understand that asking forgiveness of the child you feel you need to return to God is acceptable, and asking for Gods help to enable you to keep and support a child is also a ligitimate request. The point being God will not make you suffer or punish you for anything that is asked for in truth and in faith, and cannot be given, and if it cannot be given then its safe to assume that "Ive asked for help, I cannot go through with pregnany in terms of my linear understand of my future current situation, so I ask dear God you take back this beautiful soul, and ask that in the future if my life in this life or the next present a situation which makes having this child acceptable in terms of my circumstances I ask for the opportunity for this child and myself to be reconnected once again" .

gerrygirl
12-11-2011, 11:09 AM

Yes our souls are connected at the point of conception. The question is why are you asking the question? What is it that you believe? Are you asking because human conditioning has taught you that miscarriage or abortion has told you that if either of these two thing happen there is some spiritual mishap or complication? dessolation or major issue?

Anticipating your reply... let me give you an insight. Our souls are our own, the mother carrying a potential baby may NOT be aware of the contract THAT soul made with God. That contract may well be that they were NEVER meant to be born but purely to the experience the enomous challenge of simply BECOMING human which is being in Utero! And then go back home!

We need to understand, that when we CHOSE in to incarnate that unborn soul will also know the choices that their potential parent may CHOOSE to make given their circumstances, therefore know they will never be born so it IS a match made in heaven, as if was never the intention of that soul to BE born anyway.

This is the beauty and mystery of universal consciousness, we as humans will never understand its full complexities and we never will IF WE could we would BE GOD! We therefore as human beings is to purely accept what IS and know that a greater power is at hand. If we chose to abrort a pregnancy I also believe that it is honesty that we SAY to the unborn child in prayer "that with LOVE I need to let you go back Home to God, my situation is such that I feel unable to cope with the responsibility of parenthood, however if God and this unborn spirit needs to incarnate I ask that help is given (either physcially, mentallly or emotionally, whatever the block) to enable me to go ahread with this pregnancy". Therefore if the block was for example knowing that you would be abandoned by your parents and therefore homeless due to the pregnancy that the angels will either apease the attitude of the parents in telling them or present an opportunity to house you and your child.... Asking for someone else to support you or love you is outside the realms of divine power as we have free wil, but asking for physical help and support is very much in the remit of Gods angels and therefore an acceptable request.

So I truely know and understand that asking forgiveness of the child you feel you need to return to God is acceptable, and asking for Gods help to enable you to keep and support a child is also a ligitimate request. The point being God will not make you suffer or punish you for anything that is asked for in truth and in faith, and cannot be given, and if it cannot be given then its safe to assume that "Ive asked for help, I cannot go through with pregnany in terms of my linear understand of my future current situation, so I ask dear God you take back this beautiful soul, and ask that in the future if my life in this life or the next present a situation which makes having this child acceptable in terms of my circumstances I ask for the opportunity for this child and myself to be reconnected once again" .

Aquarian
12-11-2011, 06:15 PM
People say a lot of things on forums, that doesn't make them true or correct. In this case you must back up and prove that auras are real before you can move forward with the idea that woman can detect the aura of an unborn child.
No I don't. It's helpful to prove it to myself, which I have, but I don't have to prove it to you or anyone else.

Andrew
20-11-2011, 04:36 PM

How far along was this particular baby when it was miscarried? I ask because afterlife evidence (i.e. channeled beings) tells us that the soul typically enters the fetus around the three month mark in the pregnancy. This is why the risk of miscarriage is significantly lowered at twelve weeks (or three months). From this point on, the soul spends some time in the fetus and some time in the afterlife preparing to be born. It appears that the soul doesn't stay completely in the fetus until birth.

Why do miscarriages occur? A lot of times it is because there was a change in plans, so to speak. When someone gets pregnant, it is because some soul has decided that those parents would be good parents to have. The soul chooses to be born there to grow spiritually. If however, the situation changes (i.e. the parent's shape up their life and become better parents), then the baby may not be able to learn what it was supposed to, so it chooses not to take the risk of being born. Normally, if this is going to happen, it happens by the three month mark - but not always.

Baby who are miscarried later typically die so that the parents can learn some lesson in spiritual growth. These fetuses do indeed have souls and will be waiting as young adults for their parents when it's their time to move on into the afterlife. All will be well!

Any parents out there who have had a miscarriage should know that it's in NO way their fault! There is nothing anyone can do to prevent a miscarriage, if there is spiritual reason why it occurred (which there almost always it).

I hope this helps!

-Andrew
EternityForAllRadio.com

mac
20-11-2011, 07:41 PM
EternityForAllRadio

How far along was this particular baby when it was miscarried? I ask because afterlife evidence (i.e. channeled beings) tells us that the soul typically enters the fetus around the three month mark in the pregnancy. That's not evidence. Those words are simply the ideas (unsubstantiated in anything you've written here) of whomever you're communicating with.... This is why the risk of miscarriage is significantly lowered at twelve weeks (or three months). From this point on, the soul spends some time in the fetus and some time in the afterlife preparing to be born. It appears that the soul doesn't stay completely in the fetus until birth. It wouldn't be the afterlife though, would it? It would be the forelife....:wink: Never forget, readers, that we existed before our first earth incarnation, and indeed before even that....

Why do miscarriages occur? A lot of times it is because there was a change in plans, so to speak. When someone gets pregnant, it is because some soul has decided that those parents would be good parents to have. The soul chooses to be born there to grow spiritually. If however, the situation changes (i.e. the parent's shape up their life and become better parents), then the baby may not be able to learn what it was supposed to, so it chooses not to take the risk of being born. Normally, if this is going to happen, it happens by the three month mark - but not always.

Baby who are miscarried later typically die so that the parents can learn some lesson in spiritual growth. How do you know that? From the same discarnates? evidence, please.... These fetuses do indeed have souls and will be waiting as young adults for their parents when it's their time to move on into the afterlife. All will be well!

Any parents out there who have had a miscarriage should know that it's in NO way their fault! There is nothing anyone can do to prevent a miscarriage, if there is spiritual reason why it occurred (which there almost always it). Oh dear, here we go again.... claims without substantiation. You're telling us that simple physical malfunctions in our reproductive systems, leading to a failure of a pregnancy, isn't a significant factor? quote: "(which there almost always it)" evidence, please....

I shall have to take a look at this website of yours...see what I need to learn. :hug3:

I hope this helps!

-Andrew
EternityForAllRadio.com[/quote]

Aquarian
21-11-2011, 07:13 PM
How far along was this particular baby when it was miscarried? I ask because afterlife evidence (i.e. channeled beings) tells us that the soul typically enters the fetus around the three month mark in the pregnancy.
Most people here, with a few talking about personal experience of pregnancy (based on the simple ability for aura readers to detect a new and distinct soul within one's own body) are talking about souls decending after 5 or 6 months, sometimes later or not at all.

I wonder why you differ?

This is why the risk of miscarriage is significantly lowered at twelve weeks (or three months).
I couldn't find statistics for this apart from a layman article citing a inverse square law.

Plain survivability of foetuses with artificial support becomes 50% after 24 weeks, rapidly ascending after that time.
50% of those after 26 weeks don't have significant neurological disability (source (http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/cgi/content-nw/full/117/1/22/T1)). Earliest survivor is 21 weeks, 6 months.

Most legislation is around the same time, based on this, other perceived judgements about development of the foetus, balance of rights, balance of debate etc.

This ties in with the 5 or 6 months although it's not even close to conclusive.

To repeat earlier comments about "life at conception", it takes a day for the sperm to reach the egg and another day or so for it to implant (sometimes it naturally doesn't). So when does life begin?

It's notable that the even the Old Testament says nothing about when abortion becomes murder (Jesus never even skirts the subject).

The coil is designed to stop fertilised eggs implanting - are these then designed to kill 'accidental people'?

As always, it is the mother who has to make the final decision, preferably taking into account the wishes of the father and others. I only wish to help by providing accurate, unbiased information.

Boldylocks
27-11-2011, 07:12 PM

Omg, neverbethesame, they definitely DO have a soul!! I even have memories of being in my mother's womb feeling warm and content. I even recall having these memories and thinking about them when I was really young. Also, they say that when I was being born, It was hard to get me out of the womb..lol! Like I didnt want to come out, as I was very comfortable in there.!

Also, my older sister died in my mother's womb-- she accidentally strangled herself with the umblical chord when moving around in the womb. I had a dream of her many years later and she actually was grown now --wearing a white robe and similar hair that I have--only more strawberry blondish colored and wavy as mine is too. THen I have been reading accounts of children's Near Death experiences. One child named Todd Burpo in the book, "Heaven is for Real" saw his older sister who was never born - was a miscarriage. She grew in Heaven. He met her while there and when he was revived he told his parents that he never knew that he had another sister. His mother was in shock as she never told her other children about that miscarriage. This girl was hugging him and following him around in Heaven- it was so cute readng how he wasnt too crazy about this young girl following him and hugging him ...lol!