PDA

View Full Version : There Is Only One GOD

Fujiwara Kaito
03-09-2011, 03:41 AM
^ This is the claim of most religions. ^

The Abrahamic religions believe that god created the universe.
Pagan religions usually believe that god IS the universe / nature.
Scientists can explain it with the big bang.
The Hindu believe that all of there gods are a part of the universe.

It seems to be true: the common belief that there is only one god.
Could it be, that all gods are just another face of the same? I think so.
All that is = all that is! we are a part of it!

Maybe it is time we all look god in the face, by looking within ourselves.
Then can we see the beauty in ALL religion.
I believe we all agree and that we just don't know it.
I see all religion as pieces of a spiritual puzzle. - one we have yet to finish -

UniverseofLove
21-02-2012, 04:15 AM
Well put, Fujiwara Kaito (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fmember.php%253Fu%2 53D8117).
I believe that there is one Creator, for lack of a better term, and believe that All-That-Is is Universe or Source: all my terms for the ever popular God, Allah, Jehova, etc.
The details maybe different, since many believe in karma and reincarnation while others believe you're judged after life and go to heaven or hell, but there are also others who would brew a potion or a remedy and another who would channell healing energy through their hands.
Whatever the details of your practice, I believe we all believe in the same Creator (although, I'm unsure what those with many Gods and Goddesses believe - sorry :angel10:).

I have never been one for dogma, which is partly why I have such a fondness for Buddhism, and I find my comfort in a lot of New Age Spirituality among other faiths and religions, but I've seen plenty of beauty in various religions.
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." is a wonderful line from the Bible in Matthew: 7:7 . I think that's a great way of saying Source is always here for us, or in us.
"Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill,
An ye harm none, do as thou will." are a couple of beautiful lines from the Wiccan Rede. I think this is a brilliant way of saying you have freedom in your practice, as long as you don't hurt anyone or anything: carry out your magic and wonders, but not at the expense of any.

These were just a couple of examples of the beauty that is in religeon. The main reason I am not fond of religion is because people can get caught up in it and lose their way. Other than that, aren't most or all based on love?

Love and Light

Morpheus
04-03-2012, 07:13 PM
If one gets out of their egoic perception of things, which is related to the survival instinct of this limited organic aspect, one can see how Jesus confirmed the Far Eastern teachings of, "Maya". The illusory aspect of the material world.

Quintessence
05-03-2012, 04:12 AM
Arguing about whether deity is many or one is missing the point, IMHO. It is like arguing about whether or not a woodland is a forest or a bunch of trees. It's both. It's neither. It depends entirely on your point of view and how you decide to map the territory.

psychoslice
05-03-2012, 04:15 AM
There isn't even one God, there is just what IS, to say that there is one God, is like saying that there must be, or could be more god's.

Xan
05-03-2012, 04:19 AM
There is one Oneness... which feels like God.

Xan

psychoslice
05-03-2012, 04:22 AM
There is one Oneness... which feels like God.

Xan
Or there is Oneness...that is believed to be God.

Animus27
05-03-2012, 06:10 AM

I see all religion as pieces of a spiritual puzzle. - one we have yet to finish -
I don't buy it. :smile:

Seawolf
05-03-2012, 09:48 AM

Religions are beautiful because they're different expressions of humanity throughout history trying to understand the 'why'. We don't understand who we are or why we're here, so we try to figure it out. Sure religions have some similarities, because we're all humans.

Also they have differences, which is beautiful too because we're also very diverse. We often want everyone to be the same, but we should appreciate the diversity instead of saying all religions are the same or that they should unite. If everyone believed the same way it would be a boring world. Much like a hell.

Animus27
05-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Religions are beautiful because they're different expressions of humanity throughout history trying to understand the 'why'. We don't understand who we are or why we're here, so we try to figure it out. Sure religions have some similarities, because we're all humans.

Also they have differences, which is beautiful too because we're also very diverse. We often want everyone to be the same, but we should appreciate the diversity instead of saying all religions are the same or that they should unite. If everyone believed the same way it would be a boring world. Much like a hell.
Agreed.

When one insists that all religions are inherently the same or that their differences are merely superficial, usually reveals that they lack any note worthy understanding of different customs and beliefs. They are all an expression of mankind's connection to the world and various things within it, whether it's a god or otherworld, or nature itself. But they differ in very sharp ways, and in learning about them, one learns about man's relationship to the world and himself, seeing the kaleidoscope of diversity that paints the canvas of our species.

Occultist
05-03-2012, 09:11 PM
sorry it is insulting to me to believe my believe go door to door spreading crazy with pamphlets or my believe doesnt judge you an my believe would never be so arrogant to say there the only god all gods are me.
Frankly it is insulting to me believe and path. Every God is different not one the same. I am sorry but a Little touchy on this subject and no I dont worship the same God as you.

Toolite
06-03-2012, 04:09 PM
sorry it is insulting to me to believe my believe go door to door spreading crazy with pamphlets or my believe doesnt judge you an my believe would never be so arrogant to say there the only god all gods are me.
Frankly it is insulting to me believe and path. Every God is different not one the same. I am sorry but a Little touchy on this subject and no I dont worship the same God as you.

Hi Occultist!

Sending you a great big hug and smile:hug2: I havent seen you over in mediumship for awhile.:hug2: .

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

knightofalbion
10-03-2012, 12:49 PM
There is only one God...but He has a thousand names.

CatChild
11-03-2012, 04:20 AM

Nice OP!

I enjoy seeing people focus more on the commonalities. Faiths are personal.

Tanith
11-03-2012, 04:26 AM
My personal beliefs on deity are as many-faceted as most religions and the gods they all worship. When it comes down to it, I don't know anything, I can only go by what I feel is right for me. What feels right to me is that there is a Oneness that created Them.

Personally, I do believe in gods and goddesses and I believe in MANY such gods and goddesses.

However, I also believe that man created the gods, not the other way around. So yes, there are many gods and goddesses and they may or may not be one and the same.

I honor many and all gods and goddesses because I feel as if they are deserving of my respect; someone somewhere at some point in history honored and revered them, and therefore that makes them as real as anything else.

psychoslice
11-03-2012, 04:40 AM
God is only a name we toy with, until we realize that we are all ONE, and that there is nothing outside this Oneness, the word god is now useless to us.

Sankhara
11-03-2012, 05:37 AM
'Truth is one, the sages speak of it by many names'. Some interesting thoughts. For me the term God and the various images, ideas and concepts surround the word are merely mankinds feeble attempt to cloath the mystery of divinity in language. Now this concept varies from culture to culture but all the different interpretations are but reference to something higher ( consider Plato and his theory of forms). Despite all of this the notion of divinity implies a certain unity, a 'oneness' as some of you have stated. Since our universe is dualistic, the 'oneness' of divinity would imply that our universe descended from this wholeness into the dual material world we occupy. The one becoming many. 'God' for me is the source of all things.

Narcissus
11-03-2012, 06:48 AM
If we take god individually or numerically there are zillions of gods, uncountable, for each of what is in this cosmology nothing other than God or the manifestation of God. I do not want personalize God. God is something universal and all of us are part of God and are thus integral to or God.

Sumo
12-03-2012, 10:38 PM
God is only a name we toy with, until we realize that we are all ONE, and that there is nothing outside this Oneness, the word god is now useless to us.

I love your comment! :hug3:

CSEe
14-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Just sharing . In my current opinion , the only "ONE" in all "being" is OWNSELF . The only "one" to understand , to discover , to accept is "OWNSELF"....nothing is more "greater" than OWNSELF .Nothing is greater or lesser than me .Thats buddhism that I currently understand .
Thks
CSEe

Morpheus
09-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Fujiwara:
"Maybe it is time we all look god in the face, by looking within ourselves.
I see all religion as pieces of a spiritual puzzle. - one we have yet to finish -"

See my post, "Mirror Time", in the Christianity thread.

Knight:
There is only one God...but He has a thousand names.

Many people think they know the Bible, but it isn't true. Including the critics of it.

St. Paul, while in Greece, quoted to them during one address, that he noticed many tribute statues to various gods. Including one to the, "Unknown God", who he said to them he came to tell them about.
Then, he prceeded to quote to them something from one of their own poets concerning the nature of God.

How, "In Him we live, and move, and have our being."

psycho:
Highly presumptious of you, and indicating a situation of ego, mindset of disaffection, and, of a lack of understanding of the term, label, and descript of, "God".

"Definition of GOD
1capitalized :
the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe

b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
2: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically :
one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
: a person or thing of supreme value
: a powerful ruler"

Webster
http://search.aol.com/aol/search?query=Webster+Online%2C+%22God%22&invocationType=msie70a (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fsea rch.aol.com%252Faol%252Fsearch%253Fquery%253DWebst er%252BOnline%25252C%252B%252522God%252522%2526amp %253BinvocationType%253Dmsie70a)

CatChild
10-06-2012, 12:29 AM
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_portland_me_.html

Lightspirit
10-06-2012, 12:37 AM
Choose your God and be at peace with your decision that you chose correctly.

I think to be of 2 minds would be worse than having none.

Who can define God? Its a belief and hope thing.

CatChild
10-06-2012, 12:37 AM
Choose your God and be at peace with your decision that you chose correctly.

I think to be of 2 minds would be worse than having none.

Two thumbs up!

Aquarian
10-06-2012, 09:38 PM
There is definitely one main God. I met Him/Her (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=320760#post320760).

I now understand this planet/universe is messed up because of an evil intelligence that we can only assume was originally created by God. There is no way God would create a reality where children would suffer so much outside of their control.

So it implies that God left the creation of this universe down to a series of demigods. One (or more) became "Satan" and others were good. Just as we human beings manifest jointly, so did they.
Planet Earth, with its beauty and its darkness, was the result.

she who plays
10-06-2012, 11:33 PM
The subjective imagination plays as much of a role in what God is as the objective reality of things. One should reach a point where they find no difference between these distinctions; subject, object.
The true state of life is always dual, but we need only bathe in the light. The darkness has to be there (Well, it actually has no being of itself so it can't be said to exist, but it is a necessary requirement for creation because it contains all the potential forms).

From this core duality we can paradoxically become absolute because in a mode of acceptance we can understand God as simultaneous difference & non-difference. Both exist, yet neither do. This goes for all dualities.

God is paradox. ;-)
If one understands this concept, and truly wants an end to arguing and bickering, then we can all move on from correcting each other all the time, and live life more.

Aquarian
11-06-2012, 12:46 AM
The darkness has to be there (Well, it actually has no being of itself so it can't be said to exist, but it is a necessary requirement for creation because it contains all the potential forms).
What makes you think darkness "contains all the potential forms"?

Sybilline
11-06-2012, 01:03 AM
I agree Fujiwara,

Many faces of God have been thought of, in an attempt to define that which cannot be defined; it is natural for humans to do that, to attempt to fit something in to our laws and standards, to attempt to turn things into something within our comprehension, whilst still maintaining the idea that it is beyond.

Sybilline
11-06-2012, 01:04 AM
There is definitely one main God. I met Him/Her (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=320760#post320760).

I now understand this planet/universe is messed up because of an evil intelligence that we can only assume was originally created by God. There is no way God would create a reality where children would suffer so much outside of their control.

So it implies that God left the creation of this universe down to a series of demigods. One (or more) became "Satan" and others were good. Just as we human beings manifest jointly, so did they.
Planet Earth, with its beauty and its darkness, was the result.

That's a good view :) But I also would like to think that the "demigod" is God and the suffering children are God, just as we all are.

Sybilline
11-06-2012, 01:07 AM
"Definition of GOD
1capitalized :
the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe

b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
2: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically :
one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
: a person or thing of supreme value
: a powerful ruler"

Webster
http://search.aol.com/aol/search?query=Webster+Online%2C+%22God%22&invocationType=msie70a (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fsea rch.aol.com%252Faol%252Fsearch%253Fquery%253DWebst er%252BOnline%25252C%252B%252522God%252522%2526amp %253BinvocationType%253Dmsie70a)

This Webster ---- he is human, no?

Then this definition in his book ---- is his, and perhaps his other sources? They are also created by other humans. Webster has his definition, just as each and everyone of us does... :)

Aquarian
11-06-2012, 03:38 AM
That's a good view :) But I also would like to think that the "demigod" is God and the suffering children are God, just as we all are.
Probably. :wink:

If you read further down the thread I linked to, there are a couple of quotes from Paramhansa Yogananda which do this subject more justice than I can.

she who plays
11-06-2012, 12:59 PM
What makes you think darkness "contains all the potential forms"?

'Light' is just pure being-ness; energy and awareness. When the light comes in contact with 'darkness' light forms can be created. God naturally becomes individual from a point of oneness. This is creation.
The world is actually in darkness because matter is finished energy. The only light is your own awareness...

Potential has to be zero; nothing; negative. Otherwise nothing particular could happen. Zero being a placeholder contains all other numbers. Light brings such digits into manifestation (awareness).

Morpheus
20-08-2012, 11:35 PM
"Despite this strangeness of light, almost all the scientific knowledge of our universe comes from the interaction of light with matter -- light is at the foundation of all science (Ball, 1994)."

FMBR, Outer and Inner Light

“Beneath all matter we must assume the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind.
This mind is the Matrix of all matter.”— Max Planck,
“Father” of quantum theory, 1917

Amilius777
02-10-2012, 04:51 PM
I agree with psycholice on this subject. The Bible says- "The Lord thy God is ONE". It doesn't say we have one God. Moses and the prophets tried very hard to describe this Oneness Spirit but it was very difficult. If there are any other gods then it is us- we as spirits. Because even though there is the One, there is all of us. But that is another subject.

There couldn't possibly be anything else except The One. That is why in Catholicism, they believe the One had to become "three" so that humans could understand how the One (God) works in relation to humanity.

The Muslims say- "There is no God but GOD". This is one of the best ways to describe it.

RabbiO
03-10-2012, 02:33 AM
The Bible says- "The Lord thy God is ONE"....
Presuming we're talking about Deuteronomy 6:4, the Hebrew text actually, of course, does not mention "the Lord." Furthermore, the exact meaning of0the verse is not 100% certain - there are several different translations that have legitimacy - owing to the lack of punctuation in biblical Hebrew, the lack of an explicative verb and the several meanings/usages of the word "echad".

B'shalom,

Peter

Morpheus
22-10-2012, 05:42 PM
There isn't even one God, there is just what IS, to say that there is one God, is like saying that there must be, or could be more god's.

When sending Moses to the Egyptians, He refers to Himself as, "I Am".
Inferring ever present, and apart from time, (and space), transcending such.

Ultimately, Unity and, "oness" exists.

Also psycho, Jesus stated to His inquisitors, with stones in their hands, "ye are gods", quoting from God's words, in Psalm 82.
Regarding the Angelic, as well, it becomes evident with study that humanity's origin, apart from the illusory time and space construct and the situation of Evolution therein, is apart from the construct.
http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/ (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fhiddenlighthouse.wor dpress.com%25252Fcategory%25252Fdescension%25252F)

Also, "Stars" throughout the ages of the Biblical writings represent both angels, and people alike.
From Genesis onward.

Again, a situation, also, of levels and orders is evident.

Morpheus
22-10-2012, 05:55 PM
I agree with psycholice on this subject. The Bible says- "The Lord thy God is ONE". It doesn't say we have one God. Moses and the prophets tried very hard to describe this Oneness Spirit but it was very difficult. If there are any other gods then it is us- we as spirits. Because even though there is the One, there is all of us. But that is another subject.

There couldn't possibly be anything else except The One.
That is why in Catholicism, they believe the One had to become "three" so that humans could understand how the One (God) works in relation to humanity.

The Muslims say- "There is no God but GOD". This is one of the best ways to describe it.

"In Whom we live, and move, and have our being." As Paul also stated to the Greeks.
However Amillus, concerning manifestation to those who reside in situation of duality, in the world, the Trinty didn't originate with Catholicism.
And, 3 is a divine number.

as is 7, and 12.

Bluegreen
22-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Dolores Cannon hypnotized her clients and took them back to former lives which they recounted using the pronoun "I". She then induced a deeper level which she called "the somnambulist state." In this state the clients used the pronoun "we." It was always the same 'entity' no matter when or where she took clients to the somnambulist state. She asked many questions.

Asked about God, the answer was that God is not an entity and to personify God is limiting the concept. God is the collective positive force of All That Is, God is the glue of the universe.

Asked about prayer, the answer was that prayer is consciously directed energy, it is not asking. It is thinking your thoughts toward a specific goal.

Asked about meditation, the answer was that meditation is being open to what comes in. The difference between random thoughts and thoughts from the larger self is that the latter have an emotional impact. Feeling is the key here.

It occurs to me that if everything evolves then there must be souls that have evolved to a degree which makes us humans regard them as gods.

Khaldun
02-01-2013, 04:18 PM
There's only one God!
And only one Goddess!

Both are the two aspects of Deity.
And Deity is Absolute Personality to me.

Of course, my theology is very different from others that only stress one or the other or neither, and/or do not consider Deity as Absolute Personality.

I am very careful not to consider or proclaim that we're all necessarily talking about the same thing - regardless of language and respective theology - because, simply put: we're not.

Both strong similarities and strong differences can, and do, exist.

Morpheus
08-01-2013, 02:01 AM
We are already are luminous beings apart from the Construct. Apart from Time.
Evolution pertains to the Construct.

Welcome to The Matrix.

Juanita
08-01-2013, 03:16 AM
God/Source/universal intelligence/All that is/Great Spirit/Creator/One.........by any name still IS.........

lovingvibrations
03-05-2014, 07:43 AM
May we all realise the divinity that lies within us and may we radiate this and become one with who we truly are!

Lilyth Von Gore
03-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Pagan religions are not abrahamic. Pagans believe in many Gods.

Morpheus
04-05-2014, 07:26 AM
Paganism is not Pantheism. There is a difference.
The Bible makes clear for example that Jesus is the Word of God Eternal, apart from time and space, made flesh within time and space.
His Spirit infills the recipient of Salvation.

That, He is Three in One.

Regarding Abraham? Abraham in the wilderness recognized God in the three "angelic" visitors, who are heading towards Sodom. Only two of them actually arrived there.
Clearly, Abraham recognized One of the Three as the Lord.

Ultimately, all is one in God. In Whom we live, and move, and have our being", as St. Paul cited. Superficially, we see duality. Ultimately, there is no such thing.

Eliab_ben_B
04-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Yes just One .... as in one creator ...
however humanity according to its nature, culture or lifestyle has discerned many aspects or parts of the nature of HaShem ... so some have perceived those as separate entities .... Even we as individuals are made up of many parts that together make up One ... :wink:

Seawolf
07-05-2014, 06:52 PM

Buddhism doesn't believe in any gods at all. Interfaith is about learning about different religions and respecting their differences, not about putting all religions under the umbrella of your own belief system.

Morpheus
08-05-2014, 06:28 AM
Fujiwara is referring to Pantheism.

Regarding Buddha's teachings though, Sea, I had this...

Below is Buddha’s description of the Absolute," (God), in the Udana passage of the Kuddaka Nikaya:30
“There is, O monks, an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed.

Were there not, O monks, this Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed, there would be no escape from the world of the born, originated, created, formed.
Since, O monks, there is an Unborn, Unoriginated, Uncreated, Unformed, therefore is there an escape from that born, originated, created, formed.
What is dependent, that also moves; what is independent does not move. Where there is no movement, there is rest; where rest is, there is no desire; where there is no desire, there is neither coming nor going; no ceasing-to-be;
no further coming-to-be.

Where there is no ceasing-to-be, no further coming-to-be, there is neither this shore (this world) nor the other shore (Nibbana31), nor anything between them.32 Udana 8:3
(Cf. translation in Minor Anthologies, pg. 98.)"

jenriggs
09-05-2014, 01:10 AM
I believe in a universal source, not a physical god. However, i believe we are all gods. We are all one, we are all connected, we just have amnesia. We are powerful beings. No man with a beard judging or punishing us.

Morpheus
09-05-2014, 03:10 AM
Judgement does exist. We are part of it, also.

Mazulu
09-05-2014, 03:12 AM
Judgement does exist. We are part of it, also.

Yes of course judgement exists. Humans are really good at it. But does God judge us? Sometimes I think God watches us the way we watch TV.

StaroftheSea
30-06-2014, 04:57 PM
For those interested in reading Jesus/God's own Holy messages given to the world through Saint Sister Faustina during the 1930's:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/re...vinemercy.com/

Kindest wishes

LadyMay
30-06-2014, 05:23 PM

Well put. :smile:

I go by the label transtheist because it pretty much describes this.. it sort of transcends 'God' and sees all these different beliefs (atheism, theism, pantheism, polytheism, ect) as same parts of the one whole. Not just that but that one cannot really truly know.. they only know what they know, so like a mixture of agnosticism and gnosticism too. Something like that anyway.

God is inside, outside, all around, everywhere and nowhere you look. You are God, I am God, Jesus is God, Buddha is God. I think religions are like side roads all leading to or from one main road- TRUTH. All that is is Truth and we are all part of that in our own ways.

LadyMay
30-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Yes of course judgement exists. Humans are really good at it. But does God judge us? Sometimes I think God watches us the way we watch TV.

I read an NDE actually of a guy who said something similar. I think it's fascinating.

Morpheus
24-09-2014, 07:43 AM
Understanding is needed concerning the nature of God, which takes study... which requires interest in seeking Truth.
God is Truth.

St. Paul, when in Greece, gave a sermon involving their own tributes, and poets...
Stating that he noted the statue made to, "The Unknown God", Who one of their own poets wrote about, asserting...
"In Whom we live, and move, and have our being."

Is their judgement of God? Of course, and we ourselves are involved with that, as we can read in the text of the Tibetian Book of the Dead.

Morpheus
09-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Noticed my spelling was amiss, above. Meant to ask, "Is there judgement of God?"

kkfern
09-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Understanding is needed concerning the nature of God, which takes study... which requires interest in seeking Truth.
God is Truth.

St. Paul, when in Greece, gave a sermon involving their own tributes, and poets...
Stating that he noted the statue made to, "The Unknown God", Who one of their own poets wrote about, asserting...
"In Whom we live, and move, and have our being."

Is their judgement of God? Of course, and we ourselves are involved with that, as we can read in the text of the Tibetian Book of the Dead.

to cycle back to the idea of other posts. god is not truth. god is universal. many ways to see him. my teachers say that god is like the world and each faith has a piece. they then showed the world to me with the different time zones showing. those with a small truth say it is nine o'clock in the morning and that is their truth. it is not the truth of the all(god). for there are different time zones each holding a truth.

no need to fight over the different truths. allow an understanding to encompass each piece. instead of forcing your piece into a puzzle where it does not fit. we are in a different time. i do not mean time zone here. we are in an era of time where we can start to see the different pieces and get a picture of the whole, the all. i love this time.

as to the NDE post. love that too. i did the life review thing too. it did not feel like a judgement. it was a review. god does not judge. god guides.

i wish you well
kk

knightofalbion
09-12-2014, 01:27 PM
If you seek God, you won't have to look far ...

knightofalbion
09-12-2014, 01:27 PM
'Where mercy, love and pity dwell, there God is dwelling too'

tainamom
10-12-2014, 12:50 AM
there is one Creator. then there is us. :) that's been my experience.

Amilius777
16-01-2015, 06:26 PM
There can be only one God because we are all part of One consciousness. We are like one body and interconnected in one Spirit. There can only be one ultimate Reality.

Morpheus
18-01-2015, 06:30 PM
to cycle back to the idea of other posts. god is not truth. god is universal. many ways to see him. my teachers say that god is like the world and each faith has a piece. they then showed the world to me with the different time zones showing. those with a small truth say it is nine o'clock in the morning and that is their truth. it is not the truth of the all(god). for there are different time zones each holding a truth.

i wish you well
kk

As it is stated, kk...

"The Way... The Truth... and?
Light"
But, that you would state otherwise is not surprising at all, to those who have read your other posts.

biblehub.com/1_john/1-5.htm
"This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."

biblehub.com/john/14-6.htm
"Jesus said to him,

“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

"John 8:31-32 …
So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him,
' If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, (God, our Father), and the truth will set you free.' ”

jerrygg38
24-01-2015, 03:02 PM
Dear Morpheus
Each religion has visionaries and prophets which lead them to believe that their religions is the only correct one. As far as I am concerned all religions are true and valid. All religions are reincarnation religions where the rules of karma apply.
Both Judaism and Christianity like all other religions are reincarnation religions as well. Your statement that no one comes to the Father except through me is correct from a Christian perspective. However Gods evolve from prophets of God.
The God of the Universe is a single entity but the Godsystem is a very complex structure. All the Gods on this particular Earth are subdivisions or lower levels of the Godsystem. You must realize that there are billions of billions of Earths in the entire universe.
The statement byJesus can only be understood from a scientific perspective. The holy spirit of Jesus from a higher Earth came down and impregnated Mary. This means that Jesus is his own Father and his own son. This produces the Christian trinity.
Those who follow Jesus are eligible to achieve a higher Earth and be with Jesus. However the only way for a Christian to achieve the higher Earth is by the process of Judanization. The study of the Bible and Torah bring the Christian soul into alignment with the Jewish Jesus. In general it takes over a thousand years of reincarnations to be able to be saved by Jesus.
The rest of mankind will remain upon this Earth. At the end of man on Earth they will be transmitted to other Earths at this level, be brought up to the higher Earths, or be brought down to lower Earths or in the end be destroyed in the spiritual pit of hell and reduced to a collective bacterial soul from whence they came.
In any event I am but a teacher of God and the Universe and am not concerned with the salvation of anyone. It is up to each individual to seek a path that serves their spiritual purposes. Some people are very happy to remain at this level and their karma will protect them. For those who hope to move to a higher Earth, then the Judeo/Christian pathway is the only choice that I see.

knightofalbion
24-01-2015, 03:10 PM
As I write this a flock of birds are flying past the window. They are as much 'children of God', created by God and animated by the Spirit of God, as I am.

No religion or individual has a monopoly on God.

We are ALL part of the Divine Spirit.

TesseLated
24-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Dogmatic beliefs are so tiresome...*sigh*....when will people give them up?

Such a slow process for this evolution in Consciousness...

Imo, 'God' is just pure Being that permeates every-thing....It just Is...It lives through us and every-thing in existence....

It wants us to spread good energy to the other parts of Itself...help, love, teach each other...in this way It can radiate...

Religion is just a 'personification' to make it more understandable...but people should eventually be able to move past that rudimentary/literal understanding...

...and Wake Up! :D

Shekinah
25-01-2015, 01:52 AM

You are very wise Fujiwara Kaito.

Morpheus
25-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Properly, there is one God.

Jesus stated to those who wanted to execute Him, for making Himself equal with God...
"ye are gods".

The prior cited paganistic perspective is true, as is the "Abrahamic" perspective. Both are true. God is Truth.

God is a Person. In Whose image, we are to understand, we are created and made.

You want to subscribe to Evolution? Fine. Just eliminate time, since Physics tells us it doesn't really exist.
Which of course is related to, "Space".

Amilius777
27-01-2015, 07:52 AM
Exactly!
We are gods. We are divine as well. We all have a Higher Self, and the Higher Awareness (Holy Spirit) in us is always guiding us in the ways of the Spirit and not the Earthly ego.

Jesus was just calling his higher-Divine Self "The Son of God" and they accused him of blasphemy and basically reverberated that they too were this- "gods" but explains subtly in that same gospel (John) that they weren't this in a conscious sense because they were "full of dead man's bones" "Stray at a nat and swallow a camel" - they refused to be open to the enlightenment that Jesus brought and their own divinity.

Ninjajms
29-01-2015, 12:29 AM
The Son of God(Jesus) was prophesized in the Old Testement. In the New testament Jesus fulfilled the prophesies of the Old Testement.

I am not God,but, rather a child of God.

Kerubiel
29-01-2015, 01:58 AM
I do not embrace phrases that derogatize animals, nor curse them. My world is full of blessings to the animals, as they are mine to bless.

God can take any form, any form of God you can imagine.. He says to you give me power and trust, and seek Me. WHen you give God a form of power then that is the seed you have sown and rightly the form that you reap. God is mysterious and can take any form, be any form imaginable. Some curse God and say things like He has left us, and abandoned us, or even God is dead to us, and as such the form of God in their lives is not present. They reap the judgments they have sown. Foolishness. Is there a One God of all creation, yes there is, and he is as such omnipotent and omnipresent, and can be and is any and every form of God imaginable. In one way he walks as this, and in another way he walks as that, and in doing so He walks in all ways as everything, just as creation creates so too Does the perpetual eternity of God's life.

Morpheus
29-01-2015, 05:08 AM
The Son of God(Jesus) was prophesized in the Old Testement. In the New testament Jesus fulfilled the prophesies of the Old Testement.

I am not God,but, rather a child of God.

Very well stated Ninja. As are the Angels also. His offspring.

After much study I've come to certain conclusions, and the elimination of time plays a big part in that. This is a concept and understanding; A perception many cannot attain to.
That many have a problem with.

Involving the angels, we are to understand that a third of the Angelic were swept to the Earth by "the tail of the Dragon", and there is the perspective that this is what constitutes humanity's origins. These "Stars" which were swept in the Earth, and into, "The World".
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-12-4/ (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.kingjame sbibleonline.org%252525252FRevelation-12-4%252525252F)

People here are just playing out their roles, through time, which have to do with their true personage and origins. Predestination is involved with this also.

God knows who are His, the recipients of Salvation, and who are not His... involving those that lie, commit fraud and else.
"Here", in this time and space spectrum and situation, both the loyal faithful and the rebelliant unfaithful are playing out their roles. Possibly, in various manifestations, also through time.

All of this will come to an end though, as is also illustrated in His Word.

There is an end to the illusion.

Amilius777
29-01-2015, 07:07 AM
I would say we are the angels that became flesh, became incarnate for the sake of God's glory. To bring spirit into the three dimensional realm. But of course many have "fallen" which means became "attached" to earthly things which is the symbolism behind that Revelations sign. And there seems to be many souls in the earth who basically control everything from behind the scenes in our government, religious orders, Wall Street, And secret societies that are called in the Old Testament "the sons of Belial" , Paul calls them the principalities of darkness, and the Dead Sea scroll Qumran called them "the sons of darkness". They suppress the spiritual truths that have been known to the prophets and seers of all cultures. That is why majority of God's earthly messengers have always been martyred, tortured, killed, or persecuted by these Worldly powers. These groups in our world have only one god who they worship- the false self, self-centeredness. "The god of this world". And we can all become tempted by this influence of self-centeredness and become like them or play our earthly roles properly as intended and continue to grow, evolve and ascend. The real "left behind" scenario is that these worldly powers, selfish principalities, and corporate ego enforcers will not ever ascend and will be left to dwell In a kind of limbo of a lower realm, while one day this Earth and it's vibration will rise up and become purely crystallized and spiritualized and less subatomic and grossly matter bound.

Amilius777
29-01-2015, 07:07 AM
I would say we are the angels that became flesh, became incarnate for the sake of God's glory. To bring spirit into the three dimensional realm. But of course many have "fallen" which means became "attached" to earthly things which is the symbolism behind that Revelations sign. And there seems to be many souls in the earth who basically control everything from behind the scenes in our government, religious orders, Wall Street, And secret societies that are called in the Old Testament "the sons of Belial" , Paul calls them the principalities of darkness, and the Dead Sea scroll Qumran called them "the sons of darkness". They suppress the spiritual truths that have been known to the prophets and seers of all cultures. That is why majority of God's earthly messengers have always been martyred, tortured, killed, or persecuted by these Worldly powers. These groups in our world have only one god who they worship- the false self, self-centeredness. "The god of this world". And we can all become tempted by this influence of self-centeredness and become like them or play our earthly roles properly as intended and continue to grow, evolve and ascend. The real "left behind" scenario is that these worldly powers, selfish principalities, and corporate ego enforcers will not ever ascend and will be left to dwell In a kind of limbo of a lower realm, while one day this Earth and it's vibration will rise up and become purely crystallized and spiritualized and less subatomic and grossly matter bound.

Morpheus
30-01-2015, 08:50 AM
Am, regarding "Eternity", the Angelic fell first, apart from the "Construct", and then humanity.

Floydflow
21-07-2015, 05:20 PM
There is but one GOD ...and it IS all that is and you say to yourself.... IAM because you are also a part of that which IS... Which means that. ....You are a part of God and as all that is ...is a piece of God ...you also are God "Lee Carroll and KRYON"

metal68
21-07-2015, 07:19 PM
Why are we God? Why is anyone God? I don't totally dismiss it but there is still very little evidence for God, little more than any of the pagan gods?

LadyMay
21-07-2015, 07:21 PM
God is our true nature as infinite interconnected consciousness... :)

celest
21-07-2015, 07:29 PM
Why are we God? Why is anyone God? I don't totally dismiss it but there is still very little evidence for God, little more than any of the pagan gods?

God is the source for the personal attributes that we as his children share, loving, feeling, knowing etc: we are created in the image of God.

Serrao
21-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Humanbeings are not God.
We are part of God, but God is more than only the totality of humanbeings.
God's nature is different from ours.
And God acts different from us.

There are some who represent God in themself.
Those people say about themself "The Father in me".

All the others are only "In The Father".

Amilius777
23-07-2015, 06:00 AM
Yeah I don't believe that either. I think that idea is misunderstood. There is a reason why God is called "the higher power" or "a Divine Power". It is something beyond anything we are, even if we are a part of the same essence or spirit of the Divine Power. It doesn't mean we actually are that.

A mystic once said it is better to say, "God has become me," than for someone to say., "I have become or am God". Not even Jesus said he was God even though he was a High-leveled Entity and was pretty much in full alignment and at-one-ment with God throughout his time on earth.

He would say "I and the Father are one" which almost all scholars have said is different than saying, " I am God". And saying "I Am" doesn't mean he was claiming to be God. He was speaking from a higher awareness of reality, a higher energetic frequency.

But Jesus wasn't the only one.

I think even saying we are "part of God" is kinda wrong too. We are part of the Universal Love, one body which is only one aspect of God. God is kinda like the Power that is in charge of all Schooling in the universe; the Principal if you will. Who gave him/her that job? Well nobody since all that existed was that Divine Power until she/he/it began to share Self and awareness with others- giving life to spirits from His Spirit.

So you could say we all share the same essence, "Spirit" which is an aspect of God (The Holy Spirit), but you cant claim to be the Mother-Father Being

StarNumber
07-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Have any of you read Conversations with God about a man who supposedly had a conversation with God via automatic writing. He said that God was all there was. So he split himself to develop a different perspective. Then He created the physical universe so that He could experience himself. He was all knowing but not all experiencing. So we are bits of God made flesh. So.everything is a part of God, including this tablet I am typing on and this house I sit in.

My problem with religions is they all.think ONLY their religion is true and many are willing to kill anyone who says differently--all in the name of God.

I think there are truths in most religions but in formalizing the religion and in naming themselves as the only true religion, they have become corrupted. So I stay away from religions.

sky
07-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Have any of you read Conversations with God about a man who supposedly had a conversation with God via automatic writing. He said that God was all there was. So he split himself to develop a different perspective. Then He created the physical universe so that He could experience himself. He was all knowing but not all experiencing. So we are bits of God made flesh. So.everything is a part of God, including this tablet I am typing on and this house I sit in.

My problem with religions is they all.think ONLY their religion is true and many are willing to kill anyone who says differently--all in the name of God.

I think there are truths in most religions but in formalizing the religion and in naming themselves as the only true religion, they have become corrupted. So I stay away from religions.

Which religions kill people who don't agree with their beliefs ?

Serrao
08-11-2015, 12:47 AM

I think the founders of the different religions were all very peaceful and non-violent persons.
It's the followers who don't live according to the original teachings.

So, for me, I like to read about the views of the different religions.
I will never join organized religious institutions though.

StarNumber
08-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Which religions kill people who don't agree with their beliefs ?
Have you ever heard of the Crusades? Or the wars in England and Ireland between the Catholics and the Protestants?

IMO all religions, no matter how good the intentions of the original founders might have been, become corrupted. Look at all the editing done on the bible itself during the 3rd century to leave out parts of the bible they did not want the public to see? They might have said it was to avoid confusion or it might be because it was the political thing to do at the time. Still, they edited the bible and made it less than it was.

I too like to read about different points of views of different religions. I think there could be something of value in most of them, something that I could believe in, but I just stay away from the religious organizations themselves.

sky
09-11-2015, 07:22 AM
Have you ever heard of the Crusades? Or the wars in England and Ireland between the Catholics and the iProtestants?

IMO all religions, no matter how good the intentions of the original founders might have been, become corrupted. Look at all the editing done on the bible itself during the 3rd century to leave out parts of the bible they did not want the public to see? They might have said it was to avoid confusion or it might be because it was the political thing to do at the time. Still, they edited the bible and made it less than it was.

I too like to read about different points of views of different religions. I think there could be something of value in most of them, something that I could believe in, but I just stay away from the religious organizations themselves.

Yes of course I have heard of all you mentioned above but I would question again " which religion " causes wars ?

StarNumber
10-11-2015, 11:47 PM
Sky123, I am not sure if you are arguing semantics or what. ANY religion that thinks it is the only true religion can have followers that will declare war in the name of their religion, their prophet, their God. Christians declared war in the Crusades, Protestants and Catholics declared war on each other in Ireland and England. Radical followers of Islam are declaring war on the "infidels" who do not respect them or their prophet or their God. There are many examples of people who follow religions that declare war.

If people accepted other people NOT believing in their religion, their prophet, their God, then religion would not be a reason for war at all.

sky
11-11-2015, 08:00 AM
Sky123, I am not sure if you are arguing semantics or what. ANY religion that thinks it is the only true religion can have followers that will declare war in the name of their religion, their prophet, their God. Christians declared war in the Crusades, Protestants and Catholics declared war on each other in Ireland and England. Radical followers of Islam are declaring war on the "infidels" who do not respect them or their prophet or their God. There are many examples of people who follow religions that declare war.

If people accepted other people NOT believing in their religion, their prophet, their God, then religion would not be a reason for war at all.

No argument :smile:

I just don't agree with the idea that most wars/killings are caused by religion, but some are in the name of religion.

In the " encyclopedia of wars " you can see the statistics of documented warfare, out of 1,763 only 123 involved religion.

It's a easy excuse by some to blame religion but it's a misconception.

StarNumber
13-11-2015, 05:32 PM
I would not say that MOST wars are caused by religion. Perhaps I would say that MOST religions who think their way is the only right way do end up creating wars.

There are lots of other reasons for starting wars: battling for power or resources such as water, oil, land.

But religions that are inflexible about their truths being the only truths and others are evil if they don't agree can cause its followers to attack the unbelievers.

It just bothers me that an institution which professes to know God could actually create followers who would do such un-God-like things like war. That is why I stay away from organized religions and take ideas from various religions to form my own view of God, Goddess, and the heavens and the earth. Just saying...

SeekerOfKnowledge
07-12-2015, 10:40 AM
It just bothers me that an institution which professes to know God could actually create followers who would do such un-God-like things like war. That is why I stay away from organized religions and take ideas from various religions to form my own view of God, Goddess, and the heavens and the earth. Just saying...
Same here. And I doubt Jesus or Mohammed would have wanted these wars.
I also don't think that what most people call "GOD" in lack of a better name is male or female, but beyond such human limitations. An ultimate creative, positive energy (again: in lack of better words) wouldn't separate by gender. Neither would they separate by nationality, your chosen organized faith or other puny human ideas. When you compare different religions you always come back to all-encompassing love, compassion and tolerance.
And somehow I doubt "GOD" (or whatever you call the ultimate power of good and creation) would care how you call them.

Sonolil
10-12-2015, 03:02 AM
The One God has three other names.

One is life.
Another is self.
And the final is void.

God the One Mind is neither light nor darkness.
It lies beyond positivity or negativity, good and evil.

It does not act, for it is omnipotent.
It does not think, for all is known.
It is everywhere, and thus, it does not exist.

It is nothing worth worship.
It is nothing worth to curse.

It is nothing to fear, nothing to hate,
but also nothing to ignore.

It gave birth to pain and pleasure
but is itself neither.

It is meaningless to speak of it,
meaningless not to speak of it.
In the face of Eternity which is God's abode,
meaninglessness itself loses meaning.

It is the eternal mystery, and yet
it is our eternal home.

Our minds will never understand it.
Our bodies forever express it.
Our hearts will never escape it.

For ultimately, we never want to.

sky
10-12-2015, 07:28 AM
The One God has three other names.

One is life.
Another is self.
And the final is void.

God the One Mind is neither light nor darkness.
It lies beyond positivity or negativity, good and evil.

It does not act, for it is omnipotent.
It does not think, for all is known.
It is everywhere, and thus, it does not exist.
I
It is nothing worth worship.
It is nothing worth to curse.

It is nothing to fear, nothing to hate,
but also nothing to ignore.

It gave birth to pain and pleasure
but is itself neither.

It is meaningless to speak of it,
meaningless not to speak of it.
In the face of Eternity which is God's abode,
meaninglessness itself loses meaning.

It is the eternal mystery, and yet
it is our eternal home.

Our minds will never understand it.
Our bodies forever express it.
Our hearts will never escape it.

For ultimately, we never want to.

Thats is beautiful, thank you.

Amilius777
14-01-2016, 07:29 AM
(I use traditional pronouns because it gets aggravating always saying him/her/it)

I've been calling God "the Divine Force" or "the Divine Energy" because it summarizes Him as One, Impersonal yet Personal, and can be more explored.

The Divine Force can not be understood just as That even though it is That, It just IS, Being itself. The Divine Force manifests in threes from our perspective. The Father- Mind which brings things forth like thoughts and gives them freedom from it's Energy. All created things including all of us, all souls are thoughts of God but given free-will which is a personal energy we own. The Son- the Body which was first manifested as Creation and all Universes and Matter. It is the Divine force revealing and sharing Self with all materiality. The Holy Spirit- the Spirit of the Divine force which dwells within us as consciousness; making all of us inherently divine.

Morpheus
31-01-2016, 10:15 AM
Have you ever heard of the Crusades? Or the wars in England and Ireland between the Catholics and the Protestants?

Religion exists because life and reality is more than this material world in "space/time", and involving this biological/organic aspect.

It's not that all religion is corrupt, but that this biological and organic aspect is.
It is changed and altered from that which is perfect.

One only needs to look out on "the world", read and watch the News objectively to see and percieve. But, objectivity is a difficult achievement for most.

AlanN
31-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Gods and Goddesses are not necessarily 'creators'. I believe that there is only one mystery behind the universe, but there are many beings (deities, people, animals etc). We are all creations of that universe, but individuals within it.
As far as a single intelligence behind it all goes, it seems to be only the Abrahamic religions that believe this, and they are relatively new on the scene as far as spiritual beliefs go. The native religion of all countries is Shamanism, and it is possibly in that we need to look for the answers; but who knows?

Morpheus
07-02-2016, 11:47 AM
Originally, there is only Spirit. Scripture states that "God is Spirit", and those that come to Him must do so in spirit and in Truth.

In actuallity, there is only Spirit, and if it's so, what does that make then of the "solid", and "material" world?
Exactly what we have been told in modern Physics since Einstein, as well as that of scripture.
Something both temporary... and illusory.

I recall one Near Death Experiencer stating that God is a Gestault.
When I look up Gestault, the definition is of a Whole, which is more than the sum of it's parts.

(Material) "Reality is an illusion, albeit a very persistant one."
- Einstein

ajay00
11-02-2016, 08:59 AM

This is a very insightful statement.

There is obviously only one God in all probability, but I would say that He would be much, much happier than all the worship and prayers in his name, if people stop hurting and killing others in His name. :icon_frown:

CosmicWisdom323
11-02-2016, 07:36 PM

Can you please define what it means "to exist"?

Morpheus
13-02-2016, 09:43 AM
To, "be".

Do you feel that the material organic realm is all there is?

"They who come to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him."

Morpheus
13-02-2016, 09:50 AM
This is a very insightful statement.

There is obviously only one God in all probability, but I would say that He would be much, much happier than all the worship and prayers in his name, if people stop hurting and killing others in His name. :icon_frown:

Do you think that is very simplistic? What is the reason for such behavior?
Do all who committ atrocities feel they are not justified in doing so?

Fallen Human Nature.

inspirit
16-02-2016, 07:07 PM
I definitely think that mono-theism is a step in the right direction regardless of your religion, and I'm glad that the largest religions are mono-theistic. But I like Jesus's metaphor of God as a Father who loves humanity like a true father loves his children. Christianity is the only religion that has this, and Judaism to a lesser degree...

ajay00
17-02-2016, 07:07 AM
Do you think that is very simplistic? What is the reason for such behavior?
Do all who committ atrocities feel they are not justified in doing so?

Fallen Human Nature.

Well as the saying by Voltaire goes, ' As long as people believe in absurdities, they will continue to commit atrocities.'

I would attribute duality caused by organised religion which creates the 'us versus them' attitude along with superstitious traditions and thought processes devoid of reasoning as the main reasons behind these atrocities.

Amilius777
08-06-2016, 03:22 PM
I literally watched a movie last night when the Catholics were burning the Protestants, witches, and whoever else in Europe

My God. You talk about it but when you actually watch a dramatization you get teleported. And I am just thinking to myself, "This is garbage, there is no way these people who designed these Denominations, dogmas, or what have you were enlightened or knew anything about the Universe".

These people were nuts. This was a time when people believed a woman's period came from Eve listening to a talking snake and not because a microscopic egg doesn't get pregnant.

Think about the centuries in Europe where the Holy Roman Empire, the Catholic Church, the Church of England, the Crusades, Inquistion, etc etc etc etc etc just do so many unspeakable things.

I don't think God, Jesus or whoever has anything to do with this dogmatic/indoctrinating stuff. It is all man made **** because they didn't have science yet.

Shivani Devi
09-06-2016, 03:48 PM
To me, God is something that cannot be quantified, even reducing it to singularity doesn't do God any justice whatsoever.

God is something that must be experienced before you can understand (in a non-intellectual way) what It is.

Because we rely on our imperfect senses and limited minds to try and comprehend the infinite and limitless.....it's like yeah, that won't work.

Religions only see things from a limited perceptional perspective wrapped in endless rhetoric and dogma to try and justify it, with not so nice consequences.

God is Love.

That's all a human can ever know....but once it is known....

jonesboy
10-06-2016, 04:51 PM
The bible acknowledges that there are more than one God.

Shivani Devi
11-06-2016, 01:33 AM
If God is already everything, how can there be more than one? unless you go from zero to infinity in under a microsecond...

Yeah, the 'God-Conscious Vehicle' - goes from zero to infinity in a microsecond - very economical too...runs on Prana.

One day, people will start quoting necro...one day...

However, I am just going to drop something and run:

ॐ पूर्णमदः पूर्णमिदं पूर्णात्पुर्णमुदच्यते
पूर्णश्य पूर्णमादाय पूर्णमेवावशिष्यते ॥
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥

Om Puurnnam-Adah Puurnnam-Idam Puurnnaat-Purnnam-Udacyate
Puurnnashya Puurnnam-Aadaaya Puurnnam-Eva-Avashissyate ||
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Meaning:
1: Om, That (Outer World) is Purna (Full with Divine Consciousness); This (Inner World) is also Purna (Full with Divine Consciousness); From Purna comes Purna (From the Fullness of Divine Consciousness the World is manifested) ,
2: Taking Purna from Purna, Purna Indeed Remains (Because Divine Consciousness is Non-Dual and Infinite).
3: Om Peace, Peace, Peace.

Jeremy Bong
11-06-2016, 06:19 AM
I roughly know the answer.

The religions on earth are found by the third line Gods but they never know the first line God. Always claimed that they are the first God.

And the third line Gods are the created Gods by the first line God.

So there is only one God is true when we start viewing from the (very) beginning creation of God.

Light-Power(Christ) ,the creator is the only one God.

1)LightPower--2)TransparentGod--3)PresentGod --4)human(God)