PDA

View Full Version : Channeling someone alive or dead?

andrea72
31-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Hi hope someone can answer my question.
Is it possible to channel someone if they are still
alive on earth?. I have read somewhere that you
can channel a person who is still alive, if they are in
like a dream state.

Adrienne
01-09-2011, 02:51 PM
hi andrea,

Interesting question, I don't know the answer. I am curious though why you would want to channel someone that is alive ? Did you have a certain person in mind ? Not asking who, just never heard of someone wanting to channel someone who is alive.I suppose not much difference than channeling someone who has passed on, or is it ?

Dream Angel xx

John32241
01-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Andrea,

Yes you can do that even if they are awake. Channeling and Telepathy are essentially the same thing. We use the term Channeling for those who bring in information from the other side of physical reality, or those who are ET's. We use the term Telepathy for doing the same thing with those who are in a human physical expression. BTW ET's use telepathy constantly. Verbal communication is only used for and by primitive races like humans.

I encourage Telepathy for many things. It was defined for me by spirit as a shared experience. Each person's higher self is their conduit for communication. We all use Telepathy every day, however we often call it intuition or insight. Eventually we will evolve and be like our ET brothers and sisters and use telepathy instead of verbal speech.

Those that speak to another person's subconscious, either in a dream state or any other time, are using telepathy.

I hope this perspective serves you in some way.

John

Lynn
01-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Hello

Reading a "Living Person" I have to say comes with a lot of personal boundires of trust and respects and above all else permissions. WHILE I can "Cold Read" most people I do not go around doing it. I dont like when it be done to me. Its like a personal invastion of one's own space.

We do use telepathy everday and most of the time are not aware of doing so but that is not setting out to invade.

Just how I feel on this matter. Work always for the higest good....of self and other's.

Lynn

John32241
01-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Hello

Reading a "Living Person" I have to say comes with a lot of personal boundires of trust and respects and above all else permissions. WHILE I can "Cold Read" most people I do not go around doing it. I dont like when it be done to me. Its like a personal invastion of one's own space.

We do use telepathy everday and most of the time are not aware of doing so but that is not setting out to invade.

Just how I feel on this matter. Work always for the higest good....of self and other's.

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

I do respect a person's choice to see them self as isolated. However the reality is quite different. There actually is no personal space to invade. We are all one energy.

We are evolving at this time towards that understanding, however the choice to seemingly live in fear and isolation is, in my view, not an actual attainable reality. It is only a human perception.

My understanding is that the highest good for self and others is a love based experience. I wish to encourage that in appropriate ways. So if you are not inclined to embrace that perspective, then that point of view is just as blessed as any other.

I mention these things for those who are ready to move away from fear based thinking. Most of us are not there yet, however some of us are ready to reflect on it.

Blessings,
John

Sharnie
06-09-2011, 11:51 AM
you can channel a living person, but generally its a bit different because it comes in a bit of a different way, kind of like more 'downloads' to you in big chunks of information all at once. this can happen in instances of the person in extreme need for example. you would certainly have to be close to them, generally speaking; but it CAN happen sometimes by just being near them or having a certain conversation with them, where suddenly you 'dowload' a lot more than what they just said. the problem is this isnt always welcomed or wanted so you want to keep a bit quiet on that generally; it just means you somehow tapped into an open channel there for a second; you dont necessarily want to advertise it though. its much like seeing someone naked; you want to know them quite well before you broach the subject! if you dont, better not say anything. sometimes it happens when the subject is something you could specifically - you, specifically - help with which is why it was allowed. its up to you to discern if this is the case. even so you would want to do so carefully; i will give you an example; someone whos open empathetically who has say, experienced a certain abuse themselves, may easily and unlooked for channel such from others; they say 'they can tell' but really its that they are on the same channel anyhow. so the signals are picked up on quite loudly. they may recognise a fellow sufferer in an instant of knowledge; but that knowledge doesnt necessarily go onto be helpful. it can just be you being in the place a like minded person is, at the same time.

generally you wont channel someone who doesnt want to be. people haVE NATURAL protections in place as does life itself. its not easy to breach those walls of natural privacy so generally if you feel its happened and are certain of it, that persons 'permission' has already been had.

Medium_Laura
06-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Hello

Lynn
I also agree with Lynn on this. It's not respectful to tap into living people without permission. But yes, this is what psychics do when we read for a person.

Energyatwork
07-09-2011, 12:19 AM
John
You say that we are all one energy. spiritually i would agree with you humanly no we are not. Our personal energy is unique to each of us and is a mix of all that we are physically emotionally and mentally it is an expression of our individuality as human beings.
The oneness as it is often called is our spiritual self.

If we could truly read minds its quite likely we would go nuts and as Lynn says it is an invasion of privacy. Would an authentic expression of Spirit be a party to that i wonder?

andrea72
07-09-2011, 08:11 AM
hi andrea,

Interesting question, I don't know the answer. I am curious though why you would want to channel someone that is alive ? Did you have a certain person in mind ? Not asking who, just never heard of someone wanting to channel someone who is alive.I suppose not much difference than channeling someone who has passed on, or is it ?

Dream Angel xx
Hi thanks for your response to my question. No i did not have anyone in mind. It was just something that i was thinking about in general.

andrea72
07-09-2011, 08:12 AM
Thanks to you all for your responses to my question. I think it has helped
a bit.

regards, Andrea.

mattie
07-09-2011, 08:44 AM
Yes we can channel someone who is alive.

This isn’t intrusive if they are the one reaching out.

mattie
07-09-2011, 08:51 AM
John
You say that we are all one energy. spiritually i would agree with you humanly no we are not. Our personal energy is unique to each of us and is a mix of all that we are physically emotionally and mentally it is an expression of our individuality as human beings.

If we could truly read minds its quite likely we would go nuts and as Lynn says it is an invasion of privacy. Would an authentic expression of Spirit be a party to that i wonder?

Suzan Carroll discusses Oneness, ‘... this “new” group form is not a “herd mentality” but is, instead, a group mentality in which the sense of individuality is not lost. Instead, “individuality” lives in “unity” with Oneness.’

http://www.multidimensions.com/Superconscious/super_integration_awakening.html

Energetically, even when we move past physicality we still have a unique energy signature. Oneness is appreciating that we are connected to ALL things, not that we are all the same homogeneous undifferentiated energy.

It is said that in the higher Ds we are able to easily read others’ thoughts. In this context it wouldn’t be intrusive as everyone would be an open book, so to speak.

John32241
07-09-2011, 09:49 AM
John

Yes I would agree with that point of view.

It is my understanding that telepathy is more of a shared experience than mind reading. When I respond to a post I frequently receive information from that person's inner guidance. Think of it as information from them to them.

In my view, we have a great deal to learn about permissions and what has been described as invasion of privacy. I can appreciate why many think the way you have described. After all, we do live in a culture that thrives on deception.

My point is that at some level, all is know to each of us.

John

Energyatwork
07-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Mattie
There is nothing new, just people seeking to complicate simplicity; Generally so that they can feed the expectations that people have.

A great many 'teachers' first set the expectation in peoples minds and then continue to feed that expectation over time. That does not really promote individual growth but it does make money and foster reliance on the teacher.
The more you understand the less you need to know. Its worth remembering that if we choose to use the written word as a means to gain insight we are looking outside of ourselves for answers.
As for the source you quote i personally place no credence as to the authenticity of her words.

John
Yeah sure at some level we do know all the answers; more often than not it is when we return to Spirit. When i spoke of mind reading its what was referred to as Cold reading that seems to sum it up Cold as against loving and supportive says it all really.

Colhad75
07-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Ok, I've had a conversation with someone I knew years ago in my own mind. It was her voice, I know her voice and how she talks etc. I could hear clearly exactly how she would be talking to me.

She was telling me not to worry and to let go of the past. She was amazed when I wrote about the Brisbane Broncos Rugby League (NRL) team. She was always giving me encouragement with my writing.

I did something really wrong by her a few years ago and always regretted it. I found her on Facebook, sent a few messages saying how sorry I was for all the trouble I caused her. I told her not to worry if she doesn't respond as the point of it was for me to move on past it. I didn't really, but in the last message I sent to her I asked her to forgive me. My one concern is whether or not she did forgive me. I've since decided that The Creator forgives me and has judged me which has helped me quite a bit.

I still think about this lady, I had a dream the other day where I visited her and we were being friends. I believe the dream was telling me that that was my intention, to be her friend, I really tried. I was watching cricket on TV (Australia vs New Zealand) with her, she was a New Zealander and I'm Australian so we were "divided" in that sense. :P

Going off topic now. The fact that I was hearing her voice come through so clear, does that make it channelling or is it my own thoughts. I was responding to the voice in my head and she would answer back. I've been in such a state over the last four years that she has been in my mind pretty much the whole time. I'm not making it up either, sometimes my thoughts about the situation four years ago upsets me but I know she is a kind lady and I know I wouldn't upset her on purpose. Some thoughts are good, some are bad but the whole experience has been an emotional rollercoaster ride.

I believe things happen for a reason, I tend to explain it away as being a situation. It's a circumstance that happened and a lesson I learnt in life. It hurt me, I liked the lady but not in the way people think. I know it's probably debatable but I will stick to my guns.

I tried to be someone's friend and it didn't work out, there was a lot against me, of course but doesn't stop the fact that it hurt. Even though we couldn't be friends, doesn't stop me thinking nice thoughts about her as that is what I had at heart.

I'm getting something off my chest now. Anyhow, I believe I've had conversations with her in the past in my own mind.

Does hearing voices in your head make you skizophrenic, another topic again I guess.

andrea72
07-09-2011, 10:42 PM
Ok, I've had a conversation with someone I knew years ago in my own mind. It was her voice, I know her voice and how she talks etc. I could hear clearly exactly how she would be talking to me.

She was telling me not to worry and to let go of the past. She was amazed when I wrote about the Brisbane Broncos Rugby League (NRL) team. She was always giving me encouragement with my writing.

I did something really wrong by her a few years ago and always regretted it. I found her on Facebook, sent a few messages saying how sorry I was for all the trouble I caused her. I told her not to worry if she doesn't respond as the point of it was for me to move on past it. I didn't really, but in the last message I sent to her I asked her to forgive me. My one concern is whether or not she did forgive me. I've since decided that The Creator forgives me and has judged me which has helped me quite a bit.

I still think about this lady, I had a dream the other day where I visited her and we were being friends. I believe the dream was telling me that that was my intention, to be her friend, I really tried. I was watching cricket on TV (Australia vs New Zealand) with her, she was a New Zealander and I'm Australian so we were "divided" in that sense. :P

Going off topic now. The fact that I was hearing her voice come through so clear, does that make it channelling or is it my own thoughts. I was responding to the voice in my head and she would answer back. I've been in such a state over the last four years that she has been in my mind pretty much the whole time. I'm not making it up either, sometimes my thoughts about the situation four years ago upsets me but I know she is a kind lady and I know I wouldn't upset her on purpose. Some thoughts are good, some are bad but the whole experience has been an emotional rollercoaster ride.

I believe things happen for a reason, I tend to explain it away as being a situation. It's a circumstance that happened and a lesson I learnt in life. It hurt me, I liked the lady but not in the way people think. I know it's probably debatable but I will stick to my guns.

I tried to be someone's friend and it didn't work out, there was a lot against me, of course but doesn't stop the fact that it hurt. Even though we couldn't be friends, doesn't stop me thinking nice thoughts about her as that is what I had at heart.

I'm getting something off my chest now. Anyhow, I believe I've had conversations with her in the past in my own mind.

Does hearing voices in your head make you skizophrenic, another topic again I guess.

I get voices in my head, sometimes they can try to control you, but i don't let them. I used to hear my friend and her ex partner arguing in my head, her ex was swearing, but i managed to block them out. I hear the arguing anymore. I've noticed that when i am washing the dishes, i would link into voices. I used to think it was me thinking up all this, but i now believe that maybe it was some kind of channeling.

krislearn
18-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the question and Yes you can. As i experienced my self would like to say that, Reading someone's mind is like entering into the private area of somebody. It is quite obvious that, gurus( Teachers ) in india/other places also does this for the benefit of the learner to avoid certain obstacles in his advancement. The final goal of the disciple is to know that he is none other than the pure energy/ parabrahma.

Heartful regards
Krishna

Acoma
20-09-2011, 10:14 PM
My experience with spirit is always a Yes and No kinda thing. I ask a question and the answer is always a Yes and No. They mean that it is sometimes a matter of perspective.
If we look at our indiviualized consciouness my experience tells me that it is very difficult to match vibrations and communicate on this level of simulated seperation.
However, if we look at our consciousness here as the tip of a iceberg, with the largest part still residing in spirit, then channeling the spirit/oversoul of someone else is a much easier proposition.
It seems to me that Earth masters train hard to change their vibration at will in order to be able to attune it to other beings in this density, and can succeed in matching their conscious minds with another.
Mayhap some food for thought. Acoma

Medium_Laura
21-09-2011, 12:27 AM
OH this is about your college teacher again. As I said in another post where you asked this that if she hadn't answered you on FB, it was probably just that you want to hear these things from her as you used to. This comforts you in that she isn't angry at you for all the stuff you did.

I also realize, as did she, that you have a condition that sometimes can cause you to act out of character. She isn't angry with you. You need to move past the past and let it go.

Lynn
22-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Hi hope someone can answer my question.
Is it possible to channel someone if they are still
alive on earth?. I have read somewhere that you
can channel a person who is still alive, if they are in
like a dream state.

Hello

I feel the answer is YES and they do not have to be in that dream state. It is often refered to as " cold reading" as ye are doing it without maybe being aware its happening or are aware and do not have permissions to do so.

Going to the negative side of this is into what is called a Psychic Vampire where one takes the energy from anoter or tries to control one's energy and even thoughts. THis level is very rare, as it takes a HUGE amount of energy to keep it up.

I can read most anyone openly and that is on an Empathic Level.....but I have learned over the years that its an invation and I keep from consciously doing it without permissions.

Lynn