PDA

View Full Version : Colours

daisy
21-01-2007, 02:17 AM
i wasn't meditating but i wasn't sure where else i could put this:confused:
i was 'drifting' slightly and i saw millions of lttle tiny colours in the distance but nothing more, i watched them for a while, every colour you can imagine and more, and brighter than any i've ever seen through my 'material' eyes.
i'm assuming this is some kind of reassurance that all will be well or something positive is coming. i may be wrong so if you've any ideas/theories/opinions i'd be grateful:smile: thanksxx

rose
21-01-2007, 06:40 AM
i am not sure why but i feel seeing colours as being a very spiritual experience. when i see them i feel good and protected. and special for a moment. not in an ego way...but as if i am truly made of stars...like everyone.

GoldChord
21-01-2007, 08:50 AM
Heeeelllooooo lovely people,

I've been away for a few weeks and as soon as I come back new people are moderating and many wonderful new posts. I was drawn to this one and the one also posted by OceanWaves (sorry if I got this wrong) further down.

As I understand from my experience and my own meditation mentors - colours are exactly what you should be seeing through your third eye. It is your path to the other side. As you get more 'attuned' or higher in your frequency you will be able to access the realm of light and spirit. I am yet to master this. I am still (just) in the cool swirly colour phase. You should also feel all light and warm in your body. I love this feeling.

Lovelly to see everyone.

Take care.

rose
21-01-2007, 10:11 AM
great to have you back goldchord :hug2: where you been?

daisy
21-01-2007, 11:28 AM
thanks for replies guys xxxx

chadley
21-01-2007, 02:36 PM
Daisy, Goldchord and rose are correct. You are simply raising your awareness to color at a higher vibration. This is just part of the process of opening your vision psychicly. Some people see colours in their minds eye as you do, and some, like me, also see these colours with their eyes open. Being able to view these colors is an important part of what I do as a healer as each color can tell me different information about the subject. You never knew colours could be so vivid and beautiful, did you? :)

People, there's a magnificant world out there!!!!!!!

Keep it up, this is a sign of progress for you.

with love,

Chadley.

daisy
21-01-2007, 05:52 PM
thanks again for replies, but that's what's confusing me i do see psychically already spirits, visions etc etc or does it mean it's going to increase it further? i'm confused help!

GoldChord
22-01-2007, 01:15 AM
Howdy peeps,

Hi Rose - I went away to see parental units over x-mas. All hell broke loose - but you get that. Only just getting back into my routine. But it's good to be back on the site.

Daisy - yes oh my goodness yes - you can take it higher baby. My meditation mentor uses this skill to 'go there' - he can be and exist within that higher realm of light and spirit. He has visions, see spirits and all that stuff - but that's only one layer of his abilities.

Have fun with it - see where you can go ...

Take care.

chadley
22-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Daisy, as GoldChord says, there are many levels and many things to see, including with spirits. Many psychics who can see spirits cannot see colour and energy and so on.

daisy
22-01-2007, 01:42 AM
ahhhh thank you guys, i do see bits of auras and energies sometimes and if it's going to improve in some way this will surely benefit the people i help too. great news thank youxxxxxxxxx

daisy
22-01-2007, 01:43 AM
i'll keep you posted if you likexx