PDA

View Full Version : FAO Kaere/SF Staff

Saggi
26-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Hi Kaere,

I spotted the edit and also the thread in announcements and wanted to explain the use of the stars in my post.

It wasn't intended as a derogatory swear word, it was as in the book written by John C Parkin used to enable living The Ultimate Spiritual Way.

Apologies to anyone I may have caused offence to.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Neville
26-08-2011, 10:35 PM
Don't worry Saggi, .. My Dog is ****er Spaniel and we have a football team called ****nal and some crystals carry traces of ****nic... I am sure you begin to get the picture :)

astroboy
27-08-2011, 07:24 AM
Saggi,
The website has an auto set mode to filter some kinds of words. Moderators are not doing it.

Inesophet
27-08-2011, 10:20 AM
Saggi,
The website has an auto set mode to filter some kinds of words.....

....which is kinda boring

mattie
27-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Saggi,
The website has an auto set mode to filter some kinds of words. Moderators are not doing it.

Very useful info.

norseman
27-08-2011, 02:43 PM
Pity the Autoset Mode cannot spell English English. :D

astroboy
27-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Well, someone can put up a suggestion to fix the problem. Although it is difficult to do so, the Admin in charge of configuration can omit some words from the existing list so that the astrieks (*****) do not show too often.

innerlight
27-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Well, someone can put up a suggestion to fix the problem. Although it is difficult to do so, the Admin in charge of configuration can omit some words from the existing list so that the astrieks (*****) do not show too often.

There is no problem with the automatic word filter to filter out the bad words. Since the members have a hard time reading the rules they agreed to upon signing up the word filter will always be in place.

To omit certain words that can also be in longer words is just something that will happen to prevent members from using the shorter words.

There is no reason to post profanity in ones post. This is a family forum. There are other places that allow such things and more of those forums descend into nasty shouting matches between each other.

psychoslice
28-08-2011, 05:01 AM
No I don't get offended by stars, the more the better lol.

astroboy
28-08-2011, 05:04 AM
No I don't get offended by stars, the more the better lol.

i do find your sense of humor quite entertaining. Keeps my spirits high.