PDA

View Full Version : First comes peace, then....

moke64916
26-08-2011, 08:34 PM
After an awakening it starts with peace. Once you break the mind patterns for good, then the magic begins. Then joy arises. Thoughts occur with grace. Everything in your life does. The harmony and flow of everything is beautiful. You may discover talents you never knew you had. You see the beauty in life. Your true self emerges. All thoughts will be wonderful. You then have mind, body, spirit unification as one. You feel the love and joy very intensely. Nothing brings you down. You don't get bored. Your just purely being and it's wonderful. First comes peace, then joy, then love. If your mind is quiet long enough you will feel the love. You will attract people in your life. All of your needs will be taken care of. You love everyone unconditionally. Your vibration is high and connected to the 5th dimension. It all occurs in the Now. The present moment. It will not happen if you are thinking of past and future. Your soul purpose is in the Now. Surrendering to what is is key. Your mind cannot know what being present is. Only you can through awareness. I bet you if you can stop all thoughts for 10 minutes you'll feel the love. A lot of you get glimpses of these periods, but it might not seem to last all day. That's because of thinking. Observing thoughts is key. Observing emotions is key. I love you all. Peace.

With love,
Moke

Docha
26-08-2011, 08:39 PM
:D

But it doesn't always stay blissfull...

I do resonate with your description though.

Topology
26-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Hey moke, get back to me when you have a wife and two kids and you can't get a job to pay all the bills, or your kid is chronically sick or gets bullied at school. I'd love to hear how your tune changes when you have life leaving a sack o **** on your doorstep. It is easy to be all peaches and cream when you are alone and not living with others or have dependents.

Baile
26-08-2011, 09:19 PM
I'd love to hear how your tune changes when you have life leaving a sack o **** on your doorstep.Ha-ha! That was laugh-out-loud funny, lol. No **** sacks on my doorstep at this moment is why I can laugh at that I guess. :smile:

Topology
26-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Moke, I just want to be clear, this is nothing personal. My comments are simply about balancing what has been said or filling in a more complete perspective.

Docha
26-08-2011, 09:46 PM
But ya know top. Once you hit that spot in life where moke just described, the challenges aren't quite as depressing.

There is stress, but somehow one does step back and just laugh. So is life..becomes a motto.

I wasnt always so optimistic, was rather cynical when younger.

It does change you, its a whole shift in perspective.

I'm not sure you can force it though, it usually comes with a flip of your world. When you hit absolute bottom.

Saggi
26-08-2011, 10:02 PM
I could link this and the sorrow thread,,,

Once there is awareness that grieving is a process and feeling all the emotions actually helps rather than hinders, there is a change of perspective between loss/change, therefore it is handled in a different, less stressful way.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Topology
26-08-2011, 10:03 PM
But ya know top. Once you hit that spot in life where moke just described, the challenges aren't quite as depressing.

There is stress, but somehow one does step back and just laugh. So is life..becomes a motto.

I wasnt always so optimistic, was rather cynical when younger.

It does change you, its a whole shift in perspective.

I'm not sure you can force it though, it usually comes with a flip of your world. When you hit absolute bottom.

I can see where it comes after hitting absolute rock bottom. Something else turns you inside out. It's not something you can create for yourself.

Docha
26-08-2011, 11:30 PM
The hardest part is watching others hit absolute rock bottom. You want to save them all.

There is a strength in allowing it to happen and being there with the rope at the top waiting for them to climb it.

I think moke may still be in his rescue mode. Lol

moke64916
26-08-2011, 11:52 PM
I've hit rock bottom several times. Been to he'll and back. Had a loaded pistol to my head, several rehabs. Fear at it's highest response. Now that I'm past all of that, I like to help others that are struggling. Because likelihood is I've experienced it in my past. Not kids and a wife, but I do understand the individuals emotions that experience such. My purpose in life is to help others. If one is struggling, I'd love to help that person. I had to grow up at an early age. I was the parent to my dad when I was a teenager. It's just not normal to be hiding his guns so he wouldn't kill himself. I was a dad to my own dad. The past is the past, and i'm glad I went through all of that because I wouldn't be where I'm at now if it weren't for my past. And I'm grateful for that. What I've learned Top, is when things look glumy there is always another opportunity out there. Don't get yourself stressed out about your life situation. Worrying doesn't help. It just makes things worse. There is a lot on your plate and I understand that. But the future is the future and thinking about it and financial situations will just bring up unnecessary emotions. My family is beyond broke and in a crapload of debt. Within a couple of months I will be all alone in texas, but I don't think about how I'm going to survive, because I know everything will work out. "don't think, do". I deal with everything in the present moment. Grace will take care of you.

Docha
26-08-2011, 11:57 PM
:hug2:

:D

The lion is a noble beast.

A peaceful mind.
27-08-2011, 12:26 AM
Well sometimes when I read your posts is seams that I read about myself (almost) and I can’t disagree with what you write...about hell and the demons I have seen and experiences and the suffering I have experienced, I wouldn’t be without it if I could chose, because it have made me the person I am today.

In the end, in the big perspective everything is good, but for some it just takes a while to see this.

Peace to you and thanks for many great threads and posts Moke64916

Yours

A Peaceful Mind.