PDA

View Full Version : Planes

angel6m2000
26-08-2011, 08:22 PM
(By "we" in this I mean our energy)

We are in many places/planes at once, wouldn't you agree?

What I mean by this is; We are not only here but also there. We are to our left, to our right, to our superior and inferior. But we are also in the center. We are always HERE, But here can also be there.

Also, when in the physical plane, are we not also in the mental plane? We are constantly thinking, no matter what we are doing.

And when in the astral, are we not also in the mental?

I don't know if you guys will get where I'm coming from but it makes perfect sense to me.

Greenslade
28-08-2011, 07:12 AM
Standing on the surface of the planet facing each other we are both in front of each other. In space, you are above me and I'm in front of you. In Spirit, the only 'here' and 'there' is where we choose to be and perceive a perspective from. If we choose to be here then we are here. If you decide on a different perspective then you can choose to be there so that you're there and I'm here. It's all relative to your own perspective.

And keep taking the meds :-)

glenos
28-08-2011, 07:18 AM
We are spiritual beings having a physical experience. That should explain it if thought about.

G

moke64916
28-08-2011, 02:29 PM
i think we are both here and there simultaneously.

Xan
29-08-2011, 02:41 AM
Yes, we are multi-dimensional beings and in our awakening process we may be increasingly aware in more than plane at a time.

Xan

Fujiwara Kaito
29-08-2011, 07:21 PM
We should remember that GOD is all there is, we are a part of GOD who IS everywhere all the time. Though we cannot directly perceive all that is as a blood cell cannot directly perceive us. So we must evolve.

Shabda
29-08-2011, 10:39 PM
(By "we" in this I mean our energy)

We are in many places/planes at once, wouldn't you agree?

What I mean by this is; We are not only here but also there. We are to our left, to our right, to our superior and inferior. But we are also in the center. We are always HERE, But here can also be there.

Also, when in the physical plane, are we not also in the mental plane? We are constantly thinking, no matter what we are doing.

And when in the astral, are we not also in the mental?

I don't know if you guys will get where I'm coming from but it makes perfect sense to me.
yes, its true~!

angel6m2000
30-08-2011, 02:21 AM
What I mean by this is that our hand is to the left and the right, our head is to our superior and our feet to our inferior, so we are in many places at once, as well as many times at once.

i.e. : If a bolt of lightening hits in one place, it cannot hit in the same place again. It may look like the same place, but it will never again be the same EXACT place as it was before.

Xan
30-08-2011, 02:32 AM
Oh, you mean what this famous phrase says:

You can't step into the same river twice.

Xan

angel6m2000
30-08-2011, 02:54 AM
Yes, exactly.