PDA

View Full Version : How to Automatic write?

justreal
26-08-2011, 03:56 PM
I have been thinking and interested to try automatic writing, never did it, and I would like to know the process of it on how to do it.

Any help would be great!

Alandra
31-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Get a pen and paper, clear your mind and just do it.:smile:

Xan
31-08-2011, 09:31 PM
In case you need just a little more instruction, justreal, here's this I found on the net.

Sit at a table with pen and paper; put yourself in a 'receptive' frame of mind, and start writing. Continue writing without thinking of what is appearing beneath your pen. Write as fast as you can. If, for some reason, the flow stops leave a space and immediately begin again by writing down the first letter of the next sentence. Choose this letter at random before you begin, for instance, a 't', and always begin this new sentence with a 't'. Although in the purest version of automatism nothing is 'corrected' or re-written the unexpected material produced by this method can be used as the basis for further composition. What is crucial is the unpremeditated free association that creates the basic text.

-- Surrealist Games

Xan

MYFIGO
31-08-2011, 10:18 PM
There is a book you might enjoy reading called The Road I Know. It is a free pdf and can be found here:

http://www.spiritwritings.com/library.html

It's an interesting read and tells about one woman's journey as she started out with automatic writing. There are many other books on this page that you will find interesting as they deal with channeled experiences.

Good luck with it!

Morgana Rose
13-10-2011, 10:07 AM
one thing i've been told about automatic writing is to relax and get into a sort of trace state and not to look at what you're writing... hope it helps

Adrienne
13-10-2011, 11:22 PM

justreal, it is really just as simple as Alandra and Morgana Rose say, you don't need a set of rules to follow :D the more complicated we make things the more frustrated one becomes

Medium_Laura
13-10-2011, 11:25 PM
I use my computer :P I type a lot faster than most people. It's actually how I wrote my first book on Amazon. All through automatic writing :)

Adrienne
13-10-2011, 11:26 PM
I like using the computer too! Very cool on your writing your first book using automatic writing ! :smile:

angel62
14-10-2011, 12:28 PM
im another one that uses the computer comes in very quick and very fast some times they will take over the key board to get messages and readings accross

Holly
15-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Hey Justreal,

A quick look on the net revealed a number of definitions for what automatic writing is. I think it's possible to contact your subconscious or higher self - but you might also find yourself communicating with spirit guides or angels.

Some say you have to be unaware of it, or in a 'trance' and others like me will tell you it can be done while you're absolutely conscious of it. I think it realy depends on you, and on who would like to communicate with you from the 'other side.'

I'd say it would help to;

Be relaxed, or at least have a clear (not necessarily sober, just relaxed!) head. Post meditation might be a good time to try.

Let the pen/your fingers move however it wants to without trying to control the movement.

A lot of people say you shouldn't look at what you're writing, but I do and it works fine for me. Try both ways. Experiment. .

Once you've asked for protection, trust it and don't worry about what will come out. Don't be afraid to write silly things or produce a total jumble - it will become clearer with practise.

People who use automatic writing have had ALL sorts of things turn up on the page - maps, drawings, text, so be open to whatever.

Just give it go - don't be surprised if you get other signals that you're not alone like tingles, chills, visuals, the sense of being watched etc. Also don't be surprised if you feel nothing!

Hope this helps :)

Lynn
22-10-2011, 12:29 AM
]Automatic Writing –

The act of writing is a disassociated of altered state of being. Automatic writing sometimes produces astounding results that seem to be beyond the ordinary knowledge or ability of the writer. Most automatic writer’s wanted to communicate with the dead or to contact a highly evolved discarnate being who will dispense wisdom. Thee writer us usually unaware of what is being written. Typically automatic writing is far more rapid than normal writing; as a consequence many words are joined together. The script is larger and more expansive than the writer’s own script, and in some cases has duplicated hand writing to the deceased person who has been contacted.

Source: Harper’s Encyclopedia of the Mystical and Paranormal

Automatic Writing – Getting Started

Get into a comfortable position

Sitting at a table or the computer

Be free of distractions

Strange as it is if you are tired there might be better results

Clear you mind of clutter

We are going to start with talking to our Guide

Trust in whatever you write is done by Spirit Guide

Do not let the brain process information, just type or write

Take the eye focus from being directly in contact with the computer or paper

REMEMMBER THIS TAKES PRACTICE

What do you do and ask?

Tell your Spirit Guide you wish to communicate with them
Be clear that you can ONLY work with one at a time

Type or write HELLO ( and see what response there is )

If you get a reply try simple YES / NO questions as you proceed

When you’re comfortable with Guides you can move to deceased LOVed one’s ect

REMERBER always to work protected and in the White Light, calling in your Guides and higher masters such as God

There is a lesson I have used with one's in a workshope setting with good results.

Lynn

swan88
06-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Thanks Lynn for that description..
I have done this once now, and wow it really took off. Filled like 10 pages of stuff with the not looking thing. The things I wrote did not make sense in ways.. "we are glad to see you are going to do the test" I'm confused because of the "We" bit??? I also got a lot of messages at once.. but it was amazing to just write and write and have no idea of what was coming out. When reading it over it seemed like there were so many different.. topics?
I asked for protection and highest good.. but I told.. (who?) that they could use my hand.. because I'm very new to everything I dont know where to be cautious? Is it a no no to let other.. things use your limbs?

Medium_Laura
06-12-2011, 01:31 PM
Swan88 "We" means you have a team of guides that are all collectively talking :) When I wrote my book from auto writing, they used "We" a lot. I channeled from Spirits of the 3rd ray. Which I had to look up because I had no idea what the 3rd ray was! :)

Adrienne
06-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the reminder Lynn, it has been awhile since I have done this.... need to get back to it.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Lynn
06-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Thanks Lynn for that description..
I have done this once now, and wow it really took off. Filled like 10 pages of stuff with the not looking thing. The things I wrote did not make sense in ways.. "we are glad to see you are going to do the test" I'm confused because of the "We" bit???

Opeing up can at times bring in a FLOOD of information. Rememer YOU are fullu in control of this. If its TOO much simply say stop and slow it down one at a time and ask one's Guides to help control the flow some. It is at times a TEST is some ways we are given to see if we are ready to open up more. Embrace it as a test and if it feels WRONG on any level simply state ok test is done.

I also got a lot of messages at once.. but it was amazing to just write and write and have no idea of what was coming out. When reading it over it seemed like there were so many different.. topics?

I get a lot of information I have no clue what it means or even at times what language it be in. I had Russuian over and over for several year's and it as messages that when I got them translated did mean something to someone. I get symbols that if I Google them I find they go to Sacred Geometry. So there are many many ways it comes in. Morse Code,music, even flowers that have a meaning to someone.

Yes topics overlay and in time and with patients one will be able to SORT it to come in one at a time. Often I will be wirtting something go to re read it and go I I have to paste this part OUT as its a message not a part of what I am wirtting on yet I am not aware alwyas that I have put something. I too am in total trust of me Guides and of me when I do shift.
I asked for protection and highest good.. but I told.. (who?) that they could use my hand.. because I'm very new to everything I dont know where to be cautious? Is it a no no to let other.. things use your limbs?

Call in one's Guides or call in the Universal Light or God if that calls to ye. Its all the higer good vibration. Where to be cautious is on all levels.....too the tummy tells us much about how we feel. if it feels tight or tense then things are not comfortable. If that inner voice comes in saying OK hmmmm hear it. That is a body feeling like the skin crawls a bit.

There are two trains of thought on letting one be used as the tool. Some feel its possession, but if ye make it clear in one's intention that YOU control things then YOU are only the channel for what comes in. When I let one use me hands I am letting them use the TOOL that be there.....the fingers that can move along the key, while yes at times I have no clue what I am writting I know that I ma pressent....I FEEL the keys. Its when the feeling goes I worry.

Lynn

Holly
06-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Swan88,

I must be lucky because when I channel it all comes out in a nice linear stream! Automatic writing is a bit different as I understand it, but as for letting spirits use your hand, it's not a no-no. I do it every day!

As long as you've asked for protection and you trust the being(s) your working with, it's fine. I've had Azrael in my writing hand and Lucifer in my left at the same time (it's odd watching your fingers move under someone else's guidance, but very cool!)

Just make sure your space and body are being respected - any being you do allow to touch you should have no problem easing off, leaving you or doing anything else you want it to if you get scared or want to stop. Don't be afraid to say if it freaks you out. But other than that, go for it ;)

I fill pages too, books on books with it and it's a lovely experience :)

Adrienne
06-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Very cool experiences Holly ! I always wondered about using my non - dominant writing hand. The writing I get is not horizontal but vertical, which is ok too, one gets used to it.

Dream Angel xx

Holly
06-12-2011, 09:46 PM
Hey Dream Angel :)

He wasn't writing with it, he was letting me get used to his energy but there's no reason he couldn't, I suppose. I guess my motor control is better with the right so he might get better results more easily, but it's probably possible.

Vertical? That's pretty cool. I guess you would get used to it after a bit.

:)

Adrienne
06-12-2011, 10:39 PM
hi Holly,

Thanks for correcting me , I thought you/they were writing with you with both your hands same time.

What I would like to experience would be spirit drawings, not sure how one goes about that, any ideas ? or just ask them ?

Dream Angel xx

Holly
07-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Hey Dream Angel,

Noo! Not writing with both hands, I think my poor brain would just fry if BOTH my hands were writing since I have to feel for the right shapes sometimes. Lucifer was moving my left hand/fingers and I was talking to him and Azrael through the right.

Re drawings, yes, you can definitely ask! It never hurts and it opens you up for the experience, if someone does choose to provide. :)

Adrienne
07-12-2011, 12:59 AM
hee hee, ok, don't want to fry your brain, lol ! :D I was just confused, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Tammy
13-12-2011, 05:56 AM
quick question, whislt you are writing can you hear the thoughts in your head?

Lynn
13-12-2011, 06:00 AM
quick question, whislt you are writing can you hear the thoughts in your head?

Hello

Yes at times and at other times no. Where that really comes into play is the "Brain" thinking getting in the mix. Where one hears the voice is on a different level it is truly in the head.

In time and with patients it becomes second nature to understand the vibrations and feeling behind them.

Lynn

Tammy
13-12-2011, 06:19 AM
Where that really comes into play is the "Brain" thinking getting in the mix. Where one hears the voice is on a different level it is truly in the head.

please explain more?

Holly
13-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Hi Tammy,

When I'm channelling I hear the words, yes. The majority of the time anyway. I also feel the meaning as the words are coming through. The words resolve out of the feeling, and I automatically talk back in feeling, which I put into words so we can write it down - or it would get very confusing!

The brain tends to play tricks, so the act of channelling it in an order helps me sort it into a coherent conversation and edit to ensure I have the right meaning.

When I started out I wasn't aware I could also feel their meaning, so it was just movements in my hand that produced letters and words. It takes a bit of practise to learn to feel but anyone can do it, as long as it's right for their path and they're willing to open.

Dream Angel ....*grin* I am so easily fried! I've had Archangel Metatron pop up as well now. Soon I'm going to have to learn to write with my feet. *smirk* Thankfully they don't all talk at once or I'd have steam coming out of my ears!

Tammy
13-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Thanks Holly, i guess it is just a bit mind boggling for a person whom is new to it (lol i dont think i am ready to try it just yet though)
i have been searching the web on automatic writing, and majority of the posts i have come across, the person just relaxes (even looks away from thr paper) and their hand takes over.........does it work like that...........so bascially is it like the ouija board, except no board, and you hand just moves itself?

Adrienne
13-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Dream Angel ....*grin* I am so easily fried! I've had Archangel Metatron pop up as well now. Soon I'm going to have to learn to write with my feet. *smirk* Thankfully they don't all talk at once or I'd have steam coming out of my ears!

hee hee, writing with your feet ! :D I am wondering how it is, you get these Archangels to just " pop up "? Do you send them invititations or what ?

Dream Angel xx

Medium_Laura
13-12-2011, 06:55 PM
No Tammy, some people do it like that. I for one, do not. I write what pops into my mind after I ask a question.

What is your name? Breathe..In... Breathe out... Calm...Relaxed... What pops in?

What is your main purpose in my life at this time? Breathe... In.... Relax... Breathe out..

When you get better at it, you will have a bunch of things just coming in. Sentence after sentence. Here is an example of a book I wrote in this way. Just hearing the words and writing them. I knew they weren't mine, I had to actually look some of them up! (not in this passage but some of the names they signed it with..)

Is death the end?
Where do we go from here?

In your limited knowledge of the Other Side, due to the unknowing veil, it is hard for us to explain into words where you go. Death, is the beginning of a new journey. You always return to us here, at home. Earth is merely your school, where you learn lessons that you have set out for yourselves. The Other Side is a place of pure love and pure joy.
There is no anger, no judgment, no persecution, no bias and most of all, no ego. We, as your guides, are never disappointed in you. Mistakes, as you call them, are meant to be. These are all part of your learning. There are no mistakes. No accidents. Everything has a purpose. While for some, who are not yet enlightened to this idea, may feel that this is false. That is your choice. You all have the free will.
From my last incarnation on earth, I know that birth is much more painful and traumatic than death. You may suffer pain before death, but actual death, is painless. It is more like floating, free of the confines of your earth body. It can be confusing to some. Most feel the pull to home directly. Others will fight it, to see their family longer. You will always return again to your family on earth. You may visit as often as you like. We never leave you.

Tammy
13-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Thanks for that Laura. I must admit the thought of turning my head away and letting my hand "just go at it" freaked me out just a tad :-)

that is such a lovely message that they sent you ---> makes one feel more at peace in some way, also so reassuring. i will attempt soon, as soon as i have my grounding and protection firmly under my belt, thank you. xxx

Holly
13-12-2011, 08:14 PM
Hey Tammy :smile:

I've had to consult me angels for this one ;) I've never done automatic writing where you look away and it flows out, it's always been a conscious channel for me.

Automatic writing is a form of channelling, but there's a subtle difference. Automatic writing is bringing through information you're not consciously aware of until you see it on the page. Channelling is being conscious of the information coming through, (feeling the entity, energy and words before and as they come out).

When I channel I always know who I'm going to get (more or less!) It might be any of - Azrael, Lucifer, Metatron, maybe Gabriel, but it will be someone I know and trust. I know Azrael wouldn't allow me to come into contact with someone who'd hurt or frighten me. He's my guardian :wink:

When you practise automatic writing, especially as a beginner, you won't necessarily know who you're going to get.

The reason ouija boards are so dangerous is that people rarely ask for protection or specify that those they contact have to be in service to the light and aligned with the highest good - yours and theirs. If that isn't specified, you're more or less 'free game' because your guides can't step in and contravene your free will if you get into trouble. Unless you then ask them to, obviously.

If you decide you would like to try it, I suggest you ask for an archangel. Lucifer says they are all very experienced at this and any of them would be happy to try it with you, if you want to. They would give you a much gentler introduction to automatic writing - and maybe channelling - if you want it.

Gabriel says she would love to try with you, if you want to :) They are all very gentle, loving and experienced. They would not hurt you. I've actually had them swap in my hand, and it's so gentle I hardly notice the shift from one to the next until somebody else starts talking! Much better than ending up with a troubled ghost!

If it helps, your hand does sort of move on its own, but it's nothing that you can't stop or control. Its more like someone putting their hand over yours and gently guiding you to make certain shapes. After a bit they become familiar and you're away.

Hope that helps :smile:

Hey Dream Angel...

Hehe. Sometimes I wonder if there is a BIG illuminated sign over my head that says 'willing channel here, and she's fascinated with angels' :P

Actually Azrael and Lucifer are my guardians. They've been with me all my life. They're always here. Metatron is God (the creator who made our local universe) and Gabriel I haven't channelled directly yet (though I've spoken to her a lot through Azrael). You only have to say their name and ask them to come and they will. Literally 'Gabriel, do you fancy a chat?' and up she pops ;)

....Oh Lord, she actually came to prove the point! She says;

You need only call and we will always come even if it is only for a chat. Don't be scared to ask we are always available and we wish to be your friends as well as your guides.

:) So I guess...yeah...an invitation DOES work! :angel5:

Hol
X

Lynn
13-12-2011, 10:26 PM
please explain more?

Hello

Well the brain is a thinking tool that we have it too is great at putting forth what it thinks into trying to figrure out and understand or even dismiss things. So when it comes to an automatic message HOW do we know its not simply our own thoughts that are going forth to the page ? Honestly mabye we do not. What I personally know is that when I get a message from Spirit or from another being or soure the lingo and the words are not one's I go with. At times I find I even have to LOOK up a words meaning as its not one that I know....or know how its to be used in the context put forth. In taht I know its not from me thinking it out and putting it out.

Too I have had one's "watch" me in that space of writting and I am "BLANK" for lack of a better word in expression and even motions....other than the pen or fingers moving. I am calm and at peace in the feelings I give off.

I have got at times Morse Code ( and at the time I was going to toss out the page it was me mate that said it looks like code...but it was all one long long line....it was words. I have had cymblas ( and trust me I am no artist ) that I have been able to find meaning too. YET if I was to free hand it NO way.

So it really comes down to learning how one FEELS when one is writting and that is it truly from souce and not self. Remembering too at times we are working with more than one at a time. Then it gets fun.

Lynn

Tammy
14-12-2011, 08:16 AM
Thanks for explaining more.

njbr1111
15-12-2011, 06:59 PM
This is a great thread ! I'd like to give this a try (I did it once, the information didn't mean much and seemed to be written in an old english style) but I can't come up with any ideas/questions to ask my guides ! any thoughts ?

Lynn
15-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Hello

Most times what comes to us in Automatic Writting if one is using a pen is Old English mode and often I get asked where the well of ink be for me feather. Its see to Spirit many times in the form they were used to. So many times it flows a lot more easily if one is in a darkened room lit by a candle. No music on just quiet.

What to ask one's Guides "KISS" is the rule there "Keep it simple silly" to make sure one really is in communications with one's Guide. Asking something only one's Guide would know something that ye feel they have helped on with.

Here is a simple lesson....

Automatic Writing –Getting Started

1) Getinto a comfortable position

2) Sittingat a table or the computer

3) Befree of distractions

4) Strangeas it is if you are tired there might be better results

5) Clearyou mind of clutter

6) Weare going to start with talking to our Guide

7) Trustin whatever you write is done by Spirit Guide

8) Donot let the brain process information, just type or write

9) Takethe eye focus from being directly in contact with the computer or paper

10) REMEMMBER THIS TAKES PRACTICE

What do you do and ask?

- Tell your Spirit Guide you wish tocommunicate with them

- Be clear that you can ONLY workwith one at a time

- Type or write HELLO ( and see whatresponse there is )

- If you get a reply try simple YES /NO questions as you proceed

- When you’re comfortable with Guidesyou can move to deceased LOVed one’s ect

REMERBER always to workprotected and in the White Light, calling in your Guides and higher masterssuch as God

vulkus
15-12-2011, 07:54 PM
This is the best method, think of nothing just write. At first it will be garbage but continue and it will resolve itself.

There is no knack to it, no correct form, no laws. Just apply the nike theory:
Just do it. (C)